I Punched Emilio Martinez

By ughhcelebs

* not finished Meet Dallas Scott. A 17 year old girl just trying to make it through her senior year at Grayso... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich
Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk
Chapter 3- Slimed
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)
Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)
Chapter 7- Knocked
Chapter 8- Annoyed
Chapter 9- Glitter Green
Chapter 10- Dates and Fires
Chapter 11- Nunya
Chapter 12- Truth
Chapter 13-Tuesday Night
Chapter 14- Caught
Chapter 15- "Nice underwear"
Chapter 16- Lying & Dreams
Chapter 18- Lights Out
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- Red Dash
Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess
Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave
Chapter 23- Awake
Chapter 24- Hot or Not
Chapter 25- Fence Hopping
Chapter 26- The Note
Chapter 27- Not Again
Chapter 28- Hurting
Chapter 29- Go after her
Chapter 30- Went after her
Chapter 31- The Picture
Chapter 32- Ran away
Chapter 33- Traitor
Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out
Chapter 35- Elevator Problems
Chapter 36- Get your girl
Chapter 37- Get your man
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Gun Point
Chapter 40- Badass

Chapter 17- Cooking

4.6K 147 64
By ughhcelebs

Cooking by the book (remix)- Lazy town

A long week.

One long week.

I've managed to ignore Emilio and everyone who was involved with him.

Ivan and Ryder tried talking to me about Emilio saying he didn't mean anything or saying that he's just trying to help.

If Emilio really didn't mean it he would've came to my and said it straight to my face. Not get his friend or brother say it for him.

It was Friday and I was heading to my cooking class. One of the classes I dreaded the most.

In this class Emilio barely spared a glance at me ever since Saturday. Another reason why I'm still mad at him.

He doesn't even want to try and apologize to me. It just makes me want to scream at him but I keep it contained not wanting to deal with him.

Today was the day we had to work together and cook this meal. I was thinking about skipping this class but it would be wrong for me to do that.

"Alright class. Today we are going to be taking a break besides Dallas and Emilio." The teachers says.

Everyone does a light 'yes' under their breathes but I groan in annoyance. I did not want to do this. We both get up and go to the kitchen and start getting stuff out.

"Change of plans. I want you to make a dessert. I want it to be decorated and the theme is 'Love'. You have 1 hour. Good luck." the teacher shouts

Is she serious.

HOW CLICHE CAN THIS BE OH MY GOD!

I glare at her and she just smiles back.

We both turn towards each other and roll our eyes. I can't even look at him let alone do a project with him.

"We're making brownies into a heart and decorating it. Is that fine with you?" Emilio says out of no where.

I look at him and just mumble a yes. He goes and gets the ingredients while I go and get out the pans. He comes back over with a bunch of stuff in his hand.

We start reading the instructions and put everything together. We worked incomplete silence. Both of us would know what to do if they saw the other person already doing one of the steps.

This was actually going pretty good. I was still mad at him and if he makes us fail this project i'm going to scream.

About 10 minutes later we put the brownies in the oven. The heart looks kinda weird but it's the best that it's going to get.

I grab a timer and set it for 8 minutes. Once it's set I sat on the counter and played around on my phone. Emilio stood somewhat in front of me and also played on his phone.

8 Minutes go by and I check on the brownies. I grab a fork and poke it in the brownies and see that it's done. Emilio grabs an oven mitt and pulls out the brownies. He places them on the stove and we wait for it to cool off.

This time I go grab the ingredients for frosting the brownies. This is weird. Who frosts brownies?

I come back and see that Emilio took the brownies out of the pan and put them on a high plate form.

"Make red, black, pink, and white frosting." Emilio demands.

I rolled my eyes and starting mixing the frosting and dye. Once I was finished I brought it over to Emilio and we started decorating.

We frosted the whole heart in red. Afterwards we outlined it in black all around to make it look neater. We used the pink to write the word 'love' in the center and used the white to put swirls around it.

The outcome came out really good. I really wanted to eat it but I knew I couldn't. Emilio and I finally worked together without screaming at each other. I looked at the time and we only had a few minutes left to show her. I grab the stand the heart was on and start walking towards her.

As I walked I made sure I had a clear path so I wouldn't trip and fall. Emilio walked close behind me too. I walked further and further almost to the teachers desk.

I was almost there until the worst possible thing could happen.

I literally trip.

After that it felt like everything went in slow motion.

As soon as I tripped the heart started to fly off and I went to go catch it. I did a long step with my right leg. It was kinda hard since I was wearing skinny jeans that were tight but all I thought about was saving this heart. It started to fall faster and faster and that's when my forearms were underneath of it.

Soon enough I landed on the ground with the brownies in my hand. But my face too.

So right now I was laying on my stomach with my face in the brownies. I did not want to pick my head up. I already heard people laughing at me. Could this get any worse?

I finally lifted my head and got up. I stood up all the way and looked at the ground in disappointment.

I MESSED UP EVERYTHING!

HOW COULD I BE SO DUMB

I HAD ONE JOB!

I sigh and see that people are still laughing. The joke is over I tripped and fell we get it. After a few second I feel something wrap around the front of my body and tying around the back of my waist. I then feel another tight grip on my waist and feel a body press into my back.

"We gotta go now." I hear Emilio demand in my ear

"Why?" I was confused

"Well that little tumble you took caused you to rip your pants and your underwear was in plain sight." he says.

My eyes grew wide and my face starts to heat up. I wave awkwardly towards everyone. I then feel Emilio pick me up and rush me out of the room.

I don't say a word. I'm just too embarrassed. How does this even happen. Emilio continues down the hallway and I noticed that he passed the bathroom. Where is he going?

"Where are you taking me?" I asked

He doesn't reply as he heads out of the school doors. He walks further and further until we end up at his car. He opens the door and puts me down in the car.

He runs over to the other side and gets in too. He starts the car and drives out of the parking lot. His eyes were focused on the ride while mine were focused on my hands in my lap.

The car ride was silent and I wasn't 100% sure where we were going. Was he taking me to his house? Was he taking me to my house? Was he going to kill me?

I think i'll go with the last option. I mean If I we're him I would kill me too after what I just did. I mean right now we are both failing cooking, one of the easiest classes so yeah I understand.

I wanted to say something to him but then again  I just wanted to keep my mouth shut. I didn't really have anything to say to him. I mean he should apologize to me for trying to pressure me into telling him about my parents. Right?

We soon pull up to his house. So I guess my first option was actually right.

He turns off the car and starts to get out. I open the door and follow him. Before I am able to set foot on grab he immediately picks me up and shuts the door behind me.

He walks up to his door and goes right in. He carries me up the steps and goes to his room. He then throws me on the bed and goes straight into his closet.

This was strange. Why is he doing this? I thought we weren't suppose to be talking? Well we aren't taking but I told him I didn't want to see him again.

He comes out of the closet and brings out a pair of black sweat pants.

"Here." he throws them at me.

I nod and head to the bathroom. I quickly change and head back into his room. I see him sitting at his desk scrolling through his phone. I clear my throat to get his attention.

He looks up at me and nods his head towards the bed. I walk over and sit down on the bed. I look everywhere besides him. He just stares at me.

"I'm sorry." he blurts out.

My head snaps towards him as he looks me in the eyes.

"I shouldn't have forced you to tell me about your parents and I'm sorry for that." he continues.

"And I also know that you still want answers as to why you saw me fighting in the ring last week." he puts his head down.

I stay quite. I don't know what to say. Should I forgive him? I do kind of feel like I should forgive him because he didn't know it was a 'sensitive' subject.

"I fight but it's not the good kind." he says throwing me out of my thoughts.

"I'm an undefeated fighter, well not really anymore." he starts.

"The night you saw me fight was the week after I lost my first fight. Then you heard me call out someone named Lexi. She was the person who beat me the week before. She wears a masks and no one knows what she looks like. That's why I did what I did. So tonight i'm fighting Lexi." he says.

"Why do you fight?" I immediately say.

"That's a story for another time." he says

We sit in more silence. No one knew what to say. After a few minutes I decided to speak up.

"Well I guess we should get back to school." I say breaking the silence.

"Yeah we should." he says.

We both start to get up and head out the door. We get into the car and drive off back to school. I look at the time and notice that we are about to go into lunch. We soon get into school the school parking lot.

Emilio parks the car and stop the engine. I start to get out until a strong hand grabs my forearm.

"I want you to come to my fight tonight." Emilio says.

Wait

He wants me to go to his fight tonight?

This is not good

CODE RED

CODE RED

Now I have to make up another excuse.

"I can't tonight." I simply say looking at him.

"Why?" he questions.

"I already have plans tonight."

"With who?"

"I have a job you know." I rolled my eyes

"Oh really. What could this job be then?" he smirks

"I work at the dinner on the other side of town."

"And what is this dinner called?" he says

"I don't know I'm starting tonight." he bite back a little.

"Alright whatever you say." Emilio then rolls his eyes and gets out of his car.

We both walk into the school and head to lunch. I sit by myself while he goes and sits with his friends. So many things run through my mind all at once.

The main one was,

How was I going to get a job at a diner that I don't even know about?

____________________________________

What did the teacher think about their project? Did they actually fail? What made Dallas trip? Was it an accident or on purpose? What if Dallas didn't wear jeans that day? How come Emilio took Dallas to his house? Dallas got an explanation from the fight last week. Did she get the explanation she wanted? How come Emilio wants Dallas to come to his fight tonight? How is Dallas going to get a job at the dinner? Who will win? What will happen next?
Find out in...
I Punched Emilio Martinez
9/9/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC