The Pink Witch

By LEStheofficial

This is book 1 of L.E.S L.E.S and the Pink Witch • completed story • Another year at Hogwarts, another year o... More

The Girl who Fought
The Girl who Believed
The Girl who Braved
The Train to Hogwarts
The Great Hall
The Uninvited Professor
The Makeover
A Plan
The Book
It's Over Headmistress
Credits!

Charms Class

7 2 0
By LEStheofficial

"Don't break her heart?" Louis wondered. "Does that mean- nah, it couldn't."

Louis went to his Ravenclaw friend, Dainna Longbottom.

Dainna is the second child of Neville Longbottom. Her older brother, Nathan Longbottom, is also Louis friend. But since Louis is in Dainna's year, Louis and Dainna are closer.

"Hey, Dainna." He said. "Hi, Louis." She said. "Wow, you kinda look good." "Thanks, I hate it though. But I wish I were Geniva Quesia. She looks so good on every type of clothing, she can rock an ugly one like this stupid dress."

"Well, here's the thing. I do not understand women. I know what you're thinking, 'But Louis, you live with three women'." He said, imitating Dainna's voice. "But I'm telling you. I have no idea what they want! You see, I like this girl. But like, I have no idea how to make her like me back!"

"Well, a girl likes attention. Give her your atention. A girl also likes to be treated equally. You shouldn't go like, 'that's amazing for a girl'. That's offensive." She said. "Dainna, you sound like Erika." Louis told.

"In fact, I got that from Erika." She said. "No way, you asked for girl tips? Merlin's mercy, are you not straight? Bi, or, nevermind. I support you. A hundred percent!" He panicked.

"Louis, I'm straight. Anyway, just give the girl your time, attention, respect and love. Oh yeah, who is the girl?" She asked.

Louis whispered the name into her ears. Dainna smiled right away.

"You got a nice choice! Well, got to go. Your secret is safe with me!"

Meanwhile, Albus Potter and his soon-to-be girlfriend, Tyler Bright, are eating together.

"So, Alby! Do I look good?" Tyler desperately asked. "Well..." "Ugh! I knew it! Jemma made Alby hate me! I shall kill her with no mercy-" "Tyler it's not like that!" Cut Albus.

"Tyler, you look amazing. And someday, I will be the one to kill Jemma." He joked, but Tyler seemed to take it too seriously. "I will bring her to you! All tied up and ready for execution! Anything for you, Alby!" She creepily said.

"N- Tyler I was joking. And you don't need to make sure that I got everything I want! I want a girlfriend not a slave." He clarified. "Love you, Alby." She said. Albus just smiled.

"Hey, Alby. You seem to be spending time to a lot of other girls." She said. "I have friends, Tyler. Go ahead and make some. I don't mind if you have guy friends. Or girls. I don't mind if you're bi either." He joked.

Tyler left to make some friends. She dashed to Erika, tapped her back and reached for her hand as soon as she looked back.

Erika took her hand, not knowing what she's getting herself into.

"Tyler Bright! Soon to become Tyler Potter! Because I am Albus Potter's future wife! People say that I am too obsessed with him, but that's not true! But I swear, if you hurt him I will hunt you down, kill you, and tear you to pieces! So, wanna meet him?" She screamed at Erika's face, with a fake smile plastered on her face.

Tyler was only doing it to do what Albus told her to. She didn't really want to make other friends than her two best friends, Scarlett Jayne and Dainna Longbottom.

"Sure, but I actually al-" But Erika was pulled up from her chair and brought to Albus's chair. Tyler was squeezing Erika's hand way too hard, the veins inside Erika's hand would propably pop at any moment then.

"Hi, Eri!" Greeted Albus. Tyler's fake smile turned into a real frown in just one second. "Hi, Albus." Erika greeted back.

"You, know eachother?" Said a frowning Tyler. "Yeah. We're best friends." Albus casually answered. "Oh." Tyler emphasized. "Best. Friend." She continued.

There was a little pause after what Tyler just said. She felt furious. "Why the actual hell would my Alby be best friends with her?" She thought, worried that Albus won't like Tyler anymore, but Erika.

Erika felt a little weirded out. "Goodbye, I guess." She said, as she dashed back to her friends.

"What just happened?" Asked Elizabeth. The girl who was sitting with Erika before Tyler grabbed her.

"Yeah, what was that?" Added Loupius, who had also sat with Erika.

"Tyler grabbed me over to her boyfriend Albus. She apparently was shocked that Albus and I are friends." Answered Erika.

"Oh, I don't trust her. While we were brewing the cure for boils in potions, I got partnered up with Albus. Remember? She wasn't happy about it, so she hit me with a ladle, kept on hitting and kicking me 'accidentally' and 'accidentally' droping a book on my head!" Told Loupius with anger in her eyes.

"She is obsessed with Albus." Summed Elizabeth.

"Yeah no shi-" But she couldn't finish as the following happened. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Cut Drimi Drone, accidentally.

Drimi Drone, Erika and Loupius's roomate, was panting really hard.

"C-calm down, Drone!" Calmed Elizabeth. "What is it?" Loupius asked.

"I just passed Umbridge's office. C-Caneby and Geniva! The t-two got in trouble f-for making fun of J-Jemma secretly. Th-they got called t-to the o-office. W-when they were there, I-I saw! Punishment!

"It w-was a spell! A st-strong one! Umbridge used it o-o-on the t-two. They w-were sc-screaming. It hurt them! G-get h-help!" Stuttered Drimi.

At that point, the girls ran to Umbridge's office to see if Geniva and Caneby were okay. The four rushsed to the office, only to find an empty pink room.

"I don't believe it! I swear I saw them in there, you've got to believe me." Begged Drimi.

"Drimi, I know that you wouldn't lie about these kind of things. Maybe they're in the hospital wing." Calmed Erika, who looked calm but was actually very worried.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Demanded Loupius.

The four ran to the hospital wing, hopinh that visitors are still allowed.

The four knocked, soon, the door was answered by none other that Madam Pomfrey.

Her gray hair was tied up to a loose bun, she was wearing a purple dress with a white but stained apron.

"Madam Pomfrey, are Geniva and Caneby here?" Asked Elizabeth. "What are you four doing? This is no longer visiting hours. The patients must rest." Madam Pomfrey said strictly.

"But our friends-" "Miss Chant, the patients must rest."

Loupius peered in the door, she saw Geniva's shoes and Caneby's glasses inside the infermary.

"It's okay." Loupius told the girls. When Madam Pomfrey closed the door, Loupius told her friends that she saw Geniva's shoes and Caneby's glasses.

"Th-then they were there! They are there!" Cheered Drimi. "But what spell did Umbridge used on them?" Asked Erika. "It sounded like it starts with a v, no c, definitely a c. Then I can definitely hear Umbridge say cio."

"That's enough to work from." Said Erika, with a determined face. "What?" Asked Loupius and Elizabeth.

"I can try to find the spell from the library." Erika said.

"Hey, we should get some sleep. Maybe we can check on Geniva and Caneby in the morning." Panted Drimi.

"We could help you now if you want." Loupius said. "We wouldn't mind, they are our friends too..."

The four went to the dormitory together to get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wind was blowing in the castle, the birds were chirping in harmony, as the sun started to rise.

It was supposed to be a beautiful Monday in Hogwarts. But it was not.

Hogwarts used to be filled with beautiful classes and hallways that were colloured dark, the cold stone walls and floors greeted us every step we take, walls covered in paintings that could move, talk and insult.

But it was different. The classes are now pink, the walls are now pink, the floors are now blue, and the students matched the school.

It was a horrible day.

Students question many times, what if I just not go to school? And students often say, I don't want to go to school like this. And mostly says, I hate Jemma Umbridge!

Unfortunately, the teachers seemed to not be alright. They don't answer any subject-related questions like they always do, and favors Jemma in every class.

The teachers also tend to take points away from any houses other than Slytherin house, and gives many points for Slytherin house.

The prefects and heads couldn't do anything to change the teacher's unfair acting. And to top that, it seems like the 5th year Slytherin prefect, Josie-Anna, won't try to do anything about making sure that the teachers were fair again.

During breakfast, Josie-Anna managed to take away 2 points from Ravenclaw, get 7 innocent Gryffindors in detention, and consficated a Hufflepuff girl's brass scale because it wasn't clean.

"What's wrong if the scale isn't clean?" Asked the confused Hufflepuff girl. "It will ruin your potions, and get your spare ingredients dirty." Josie-Anne sternly said.

"Couldn't I clean it? My parents said that they won't buy me another brass scale or telescope if I break or lose it! I don't think my allowence is enough." Begged the girl. But Josie-Anne didn't seem to care.

"Not my problem."

The only good news was that Geniva and Caneby were alright.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day continues. Zalera just finished putting on her dress. She was too late to eat breakfast, yet too early to go to class. She decided that she'd just drink a goblet of water and go to class.

She took big gulps to try and get more oxygen in her body, considering the fact that the dress was too tight for her to breathe normaly.

Zalera took her backpack and waddled to class uncomfortably. "This dress is gonna rip any second now!" She thought.

When she reached the charms classroom, sitting was a problem. Zalera was going to sit on the edge because everywhere else is full. She bent her knees as hard as she can, but not too hard so that her dress wouldn't rip.

She bent ger knees harder, and harder, and harder, but she couldn't manage to sit. She ended up setting her legs quite straight, but body facing to the wall. She then gently slided her legs to face towards the table infront of her.

Zalera managed to sit properly.

"What you just did there, was smart. But don't worry, there'll be more classes today!" Teased a 2nd year Slytherin. "Shut up."

Professor Flitwick waddles in the room. He took his seat, and taught the first years about the launching charm, and the second years about the hiccoughs curing charm.

When it was 10 minutes away from having the second period, Flitwick assigned his students on a project.

"Now, we are done here. But I won't let you out just yet. There is a project I need you to complete. I want two first years and two second years team up and make a report together on what they have learned about.

"Then, they will perform a demonstration of the correct way to cast the spells that we have studied.

"I will judge by the way you write the report, the way you cast your spells, adn the way you demonstrate the spells to your classmates. You can choose your own teammates but tell me with who first." He said.

The class was filled with murmurs. Everyone was whispering about it to their friends.

As Zalera looked down, she saw Dainna Longbottom sitting with Heartly Scammander.

Dainna Longbottom, daughter of Neville Longbottom, is a tall girl with brown hair and light brown skin. She's very nice and known to be most likely to die for a person she just met.

Heartly Scammander is the daughter of Rolf Scammander. She has dirty blonde hair that falls to her pale finger tips. She ties it up into a messy bun and often stick her wand in it. She's an extremely unique girl.

Zalera tapped the two's shoulders and said hi. She then asks them if they wanted to work together with her.

"Hey Dainna, Heartly! D'you guys want to do the project with me? I'm getting pretty good at the launching charm!"

Dainna politely accepted her invitation. "Sure, Zalera! I'll work with you!" Heartly then nodded and smiled. "Me too. But, who else will we be working with?"

The three looked at the rest of the class. Everyone already got a friend to work with. Except one. The second year Slytherin beside Zalera who teased her.

The girl had blonde hair, she's a little muscular but not the kind where she looks masculine, and she looks snobby.

Heartly, who was sitting below her, asked the Slytherin politely. "Hi, umm, miss? D'you want to work with us?"

"Why in the name of Merlin would I ever work with you, airhead?" She said meanly. "I'm sorry, but I don't think that what you said was very nice!" Snapped Heartly.

"It seems that you haven't got anyone to work with, so it's your loss really. This assignment is hard to do alone. Especially for you." Sassed Dainna

Zalera never thought that Dainna would say something like that, but she liked it.

The Slytherin girl took a while and finally agreed to help them with the project, seeing that it's her only option.

The four came up to Flitwick to get their names written on a piece of parchment kept by Flitwick.

"Okay so you girls are going to be in a group together?" Asked Flitwick. The girls nodded. "Okay Miss Zalera Xinge, Dainna Longbottom, Heartly Scammander, and Chloe Paul. You girls are dismissed."

Then, Zalera, Dainna and Heartly discussed about how they were going to write the assignment.

"Maybe a log book?" Dainna said. "But from what tree?" Asked Heartly. "Not an actuall log, a log book is like a notebook." Explained Zalera while giggling. "Sure we could do that." Agreed Heartly.

"There are four spells, we each demonstrate one. Can I do the launching charm?" Asked Zalera. "Sure. I'll do the hiccoughs curing charm. Or is it a counter-charm?" Dainna added. "I'll do the Feather-light charm. Then Chloe will do the Revealing charm." Heartly said.

After school, Loupius and Albus went to the library to do their homeworks. They didn't manage to put much effort in it though, as they were distracted by something else.

"I just hate the fact that this school isn't the way it is supposed to be like." Frowned Albus. "Lucky you got to experience a normal year. This is my first year and I'm stuck in a school led by a pink and blue worshipping cult." Loupius added.

Albus then stared at Loupius's eyes. "What?" She asked. "I just remembered something." He said. "Umbridge. Dolores Jane Umbridge. The Umbridge!" He shouted. "Shhh!" Told madam Pince from far away. "Sorry!" He said. "Al, what is it?" "This school experienced Umbridge before. She went to school here, she also took over the school on my parent's days, she took over under the ministry's orderss.

"Then she got arrested. But she reasoned with the ministry, and got herself a ticket out of Azkaban."

"But, what did she go to Azkaban for? She took over under the ministry's orders." She asked. "She used one of the three unforgivable curses on students, and tortured students during detention by piercing their skin with a magical pen-" "Wait- hold up. A magical pen? You know what, nevermind. But, she used an unforgivable curse on us. The one where we wnt to the greenhouse!"

"Exactly. But we couldn't tell anyone because our letters are always patroled. She wouldn't like to go to Azkaban again." He said. "Damn, she thought this through." She added. "What she also did was mind-controlled the teachers so they would do as she ordered and said." "If only she were nice, I'd stan a badass woman."

"Since when have you been saying stan and badass?" "Sorry, Erika used those words all the time. Can't help but to join."

The dinner came. Loupius, Albus, Erika and Geniva sat together. Loupius and Albus told Erika and Geniva about what happened in the library.

"So, that's what's up with Umbridge!" Geniva said. "That's some tea." Erika added. "Rite? You hear-me-naw?" Loupius answered. Erika stared at her as if Loupius were a banshee. "Do not ever say that again."

"Hey, where's Zalera?" Asked Albus. "She's with Dainna, Chloe and Heartly. They're working on a charms assignment." Answered Loupius.

"Damn, I don't think I can eat more. This dress really squeezes, huh?" Claimed Geniva. "Ya, I dunno how Jemma goes day to day like this." Added Loupius. "You have it easy, Al." Said Geniva. "I do not! You guys may experience harder, but Jemma made us wear a waist trainer underneath this monstrosity."

"Just out of curiosity, since when did Jemma started dating Shane?" Asked Erika. "Zalera said since they were 8 or something." Loupius answered. "Wow, when I was 8, I believed in cooties." Shot back Erika.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 10.5K 20
「𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥」❝That boy is really strange❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Kaia McKinnon is inattentive, and not that she could handle it. It was just how she had...
1.6K 65 17
Book 1: COMPLETE *Based On Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets* *** Liliana Snape is about to start her first year at Hogwarts. A lot can happen...
247K 5.7K 35
"I can't believe the things I reveal when I'm around you, it's like I can't even think straight. It's mad, this is mad, because you made me believe i...
3.1K 80 41
It was the start of a new school year at Hogwarts, and students excitedly ran with their trolleys to reach 9 ¾. Lots of excitement can be heard on th...