You Have Me (BTS fanfic/Jungk...

By JeonChristineee

Christine grew up to be an only child with two loving parents. Everything changes when her mom dies and her f... More

Can I be your Oppa? (BTS Fanfic)
Author's note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Skip first to this chapter then just go back after reading this please!
THANKYOU SO MUCH
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 63
Part 64
Author's note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
ATTENTION!
Part 71 (part 1)
Part 71 (part2)
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75 (part 1)
Part 75 (part 2) FINALE.
Epilogue
Author's note.
New Story! ~
Special Chapter - My Everything
Special Chapter 2 - Hyeonhye with the boys
Special Chapter 3 - Happy (?) Anniversary, Jagiya
Another Story
House of Cards (One Shot)
Alternative Ending

Part 62

35.1K 1.1K 110
By JeonChristineee

A/N

Haiiii! Just got home from an out of town trip. Got home and had 97 notifs from you guys. Keke thankyou for your continuous support! Hope you enjoy my stories more! And thankyou for your messages and comments. Thankyou for making me strong through your comments and messages. I'll be strong for you guys! ^_^ hwaighting!

Comment along! I just might get motivated enough to do a double update! Mehehe.

Take care chinggus! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook's POV

As we were walking and joking around, Christine suddenly spoke, taking every single one of us off guard.

"What would you guys do if I tell you I have cancer?" She asked and everyone stood frozen. I know this shouldn't be a surprise for me but it shattered me into pieces hearing it from her. It still hurts. Reality's painful.

My knees were shaking when she looked back. She didn't notice she was walking alone since she left us here frozen by suddenly blurting about something we were never prepared for.

"Y.y.you.." Jaebum started to get his senses back

"YOU SAY WHAT?!" Jongin hyung shouted with his eyes wide.

She was suddenly stoned as well. She blinked a few times with her mouth slightly hanging then she gulped before talking.

"I just wanna know your reaction paboyas!" She smiled. "I'm strong alright?" She said as she twirled around, giggling before skipping ahead.

We hesitantly followed her, walking slowly, with the energy that was with us awhile ago slowly getting drained.

"Yah, Jeon Jeongguk. Do you know what the hell she was saying awhile ago?" Jongin asked when Jaebum went ahead to walk alongside Christine.

"No.. Maybe she was fooling around?"

I couldn't look at him. Mian Hyung. But it's her decision to tell us when..

I looked ahead as I held my backpack strap tight.

When are you gonna tell us, Jagi?

When are you gonna tell me?

"If she was just fooling around then why are you looking at her like that?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"Like what?" I acted innocent.

"Yah Kim Jongin! Do we get free tickets on your concert this Wednesday?!" Christine suddenly shouted.

"I'll give you if you tell me what's up." He said when Christine ran back to us with Jaebum.

"What am I to tell? I told you I'm fine! I was joking!"

It breaks me every single time she says she's fine when I know she isn't. She's too stubborn to accept our comfort and help. Sometimes I hate it. I can't help her because she refuses to be weak infront of me. She wants to be strong. What am I here for? Aren't I her partner? Then why is she fighting this off alone?

Jongin suddenly embraced Christine which startled everyone.

"Jongin?" She asked

"Tell me when you're ready." He said as he let go of her and gave her tickets.

"Here. Take them with you." He said as he handed a number of tickets to Christine. Then Jongin gave one for Jaebum.

"How many do you have, jagi?" I asked.

"8..." She softly said as she looked at Jongin confused but then realization flashed in her facial features. "I'm going to take you guys with me." She then smiled to me holding out the 8 tickets.

"Thanks hyung." I smiled to Jongin and he returned it with a nod.

.
.

Christine's POV

"Come on guys let's go home now." I said and we started walking. Jaebum and Jongin were talking as they walked infront of Jungkook and I.

"Are you excited for the concert, jagi?" Jungkook looked at me and smiled.

"Mm. More excited cause I'm going with you guys" I chirped back, smiling brightly, trying to make him forget about the stupid thing I told them.

He took my hand in his, just when I was feeling down. I want to tell him.. But how?

I bit my lip as I squeezed his hand a little.

"Just wait a little more.. Just a little more.." I whispered.

"I won't go anywhere.." He whispered back, looking at me. "Take your time. Whatever it is.. I'll be here." He said with a smile.

Ohgod what did I do to deserve him?

"Thank-you.." I said and he smiled

"I've done nothing. You never let me help you.." He said pursing his lips as he looked ahead.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

"Don't be. Just.." He stopped walking.

"Learn to lean on me jagi. I'm your boyfriend. Your lover. Your partner. We're a couple. A pair. That means you have me and I have you. Stop fighting alone." He said as he faced me. Those words came out from his lips as he looked straight into my eyes. His sincerity was felt and I felt like I was about to cry.

"Please.. Don't make me useless.." He then started tearing up too.

"Mian.. Main.. You're not anything like that.. Arrasso. I won't take long. I'll just ready myself okay?" I said, holding his hand tight and he nodded, kissing my forehead.

I let a tear escape as his lips were on my forehead. The time I tell him means the time I have to ready myself to let him go. I won't force him to stay after knowing my condition.

"Yah lovebirds. Let's go." Jaebum said and we pulled apart quickly, and walked with them but Jungkook intertwined his fingers with mine discretely all through out.

~~~

"We're hoooooome!" I beamed and they came out of the studio room quite sweaty.

"Been practicing?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. Any good news? You seem happy." RM smiled at me and I returned it.

"Tell me first you have no schedule for Wednesday, then I'll be truly happy." I told them

"But we have schedule on Wednesday...." Jimin said sadly and the other members sighed and pouted. My spirit from awhile ago got drained, seeing them frown..

They can't go..

"But manager nim just called us saying we have a month off..." V said confused. I lit up, Jungkook chuckled and the others glared at him.

"You clueless monkey!" Jimin said hitting him.

"We were supposed to prank her pabo!!" J-hope said hitting V as well.

We all laughed as the other members ganged up on V.

Suddenly a pain shot through my veins as I felt weak. My whole body almost collapsed if it wasn't for Jungkook who caught me before I could fall with his left arm wrapped around my waist as his right hand held mine

"Yah! What's wrong?" He started panicking and the other members stopped to look at us.

"What's happening?" Oppa went to us hurriedly with the others surrounding us.

"Yah, Christine ah, are you okay?" Jimin asked as the others wore worried pairs of eyes.

"I'm good. Just a tiring day at school maybe.." I said regaining my balance as I blink a few times. I lost my vision for a second there.

"I'll go to my room for awhile.." I said letting go of Jungkook as I walked slowly to my room. I looked back discretely and saw them cautiously following me. I acted like I lost my balance then everyone shouted, running towards me as they panic.

"You worry too much" I laughed trying to make them feel better.

"Don't scare us like that!" Oppa screamed in sync with Jin.

"Miaan. Smile pabos. I'm good." I told them but their facial expression shows they don't believe me.

I sighed as I went in my room.

I took my phone dialed Jiyoon umma once I was away from the door.

"Jiji umma.." I called out as soon as she picked up.

"Hey dear.. Something wrong?" She asked

"I just got scared.. Awhile ago.. I lost my balance and I lost my vision for about 5 seconds.. What does that mean umma?" I asked shaking a little.

"Go to the hospital. I'll be there in 5. I'll check you up. Now." She commanded as I heard her grabbing her keys and the tapping of her heels.

"Now?" I asked again.

"Now." she said before hanging up.

I sighed. I'm scared.. I don't want to go.. But I have to.. Uwhdoshsoss GAH.

You have me and I have you. Stop fighting alone.

Arrasso.

It's time.

I went out of my room and saw Jungkook, still in his uniform on his phone.

"Ne. Kamsahamnida hyung.. Ne. Take care of umma and appa for me. Ani.. I'm not mad at umma.. Arrasso. Take care too hyung.."

He hanged up and turned around. He jumped a little when he saw me.

"Omona. You scared me Jagi." He said holding his chest then he smiled at me.

"Are you gonna practice?" I asked anxiously.

"Mm. I'll just change. Why?" He asked confused..

"C.can you go with me somewhere?" I asked

"Where to?"

"Can you?" I asked looking up to him. His eyes trying to read mine. Why do I sound so desperate? Maybe because if this chance pass, I don't think I'll ever have the courage again to tell him the truth.

"Okay. I'll go with you." He said taking my hand as his gaze never left mine.

This is it. This is now or never. Whatever happens, you gotta be strong. Don't regret what didn't happen. Instead, be thankful for what already happened.

Jeon Jeongguk. I don't know. I'm scared but I don't want to lie anymore. Whatever happens. Just know that you're the best blessing in my life alongside oppa and my friends.

Saranghae, Jeon Jeongguk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...
82.9K 3.8K 14
Jungkook was a nobody, an outcast, nothing. Well he was, until he moved to a new school, one of the six school popular boys take a special interest i...
2.1K 177 38
Y/n L/n, a cheerful girl have a happy life until her parents are gone forever. She couldn't take it anymore, she must die, life was a total mess for...
250K 8.2K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...