Boy Friend (Kim Taehyung & Y...

由 cherlyswan

"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 (final chapter)

18

3.7K 149 68
由 cherlyswan

"Baby? Can i ask you a question?" Jungkook asked

"Wasn't that a question?" You teased

"Why did you lie?"

"About what?" You panicked

"About Taehyung. Why didn't you tell me that you two weren't dating? This whole time i thought you two were a couple." He pouted cutely.

"It was fun to see you thinking that way and i never lied about it. It was you who made assumptions on your own, i just never clarified them." You said as you took a sip from your coffee.

It had been a week since you've started to date this boy and he, as your boyfriend, was quite clingy and curious about every little thing.

"That's not fair." He whined

"Life's just not fair." You added

"Why are you so down today?" He enquired again.

"Because we're at the cafe where you work, being stared by people who, i swear, are sending me death glares and having a boring conversation about why I'm looking bored." You spoke monotonously.

"Well....that was harsh." He responded

"I'm harsh." You sighed as you let your eyes wander outside the cafe through the glass wall.

"Baby? Where do you wanna go?" He asked enthusiastically

"Home." You mumbled, "and stop with the 'baby', it's cringy. I have a name and it's y/n. Y/n" you snapped

"I'm....sorry." he looked down adorably.

"Hey? Wanna go somewhere else?" You asked after a long silence.

"Where? Where do you wanna go?" His eyes lit up

"Anywhere is fine.... As long as I'm with you." You said as you remembered those cliche anime lines.

"Oh." He mumbled with wide eyes, almost impressed and shocked by those chessy lines.

"Don't tell me you fell for such lines." You mocked

"Ofcourse not." His ears turned red as he tried to hide his face.

"Let's go to the amusement park?" You asked.

"Sure~" he chimed

"Let's go!" You exclaimed, standing up, linking your arm around his and pulling him after you.

_____________________________

~ring~

~ring~

"Hello?" You answered your phone which was ringing.

"Y/n? Are you with Jungkook?" Taehyung spoke from the other line.

"Yes." You simply answered looking at your right side where the said boy was standing.

"Just listen to me. Don't reply anything."

"Hmm." You hummed in response.

"You're being followed. I don't know if it's hoseok or his mother but I'm sure it's one of them. Please be careful y/n. I get a bad feeling about this." Taehyung spoke worriedly from the other side.

"How do you know?" You whispered

"Jin hyung. He's not there with you. Why do you think that is? He texted me that there was something suspicious so i looked into it and found out that Jackson is out for work today. I might be wrong and i hope i am but just in case, please be careful y/n. You know Jackson, you know how he is. He never misses his target." He spoke making you shiver at the thought of the number one assassinator being after you.

"I understand. Don't worry, i'll be careful." You said and hung up.

Jackson wasn't just any assassinator rather he was the most cold hearted killer who had sworn his loyalty to your uncle and his family. If it was your aunt, he wouldn't blink an eye to kill you.

"Who was it?" Jungkook asked seeing your worried expression.

"Taehyung." You decided to answer

"Why'd he call?"

"N-nothing. It's nothing." You lied.

"Let's just go." You said pulling him towards the parking lot.

Reaching your car, he opened the door for you and you stepped in as he went around to get inside the driver's seat.

Once the vehicle started to move you searched for your phone and texted Jin.

Oppa? Where are you? : You

Please reply fast. I'm getting anxious : You

Oppa? : You

You closed your eyes and turned off your phone as you let your head lean back against the seat. Your heartbeat increased as you saw a black coloured SUV with tinted windows following closely behind.

As expected, you were right. He had been following you since the morning. You thought you might have imagined seeing him outside the cafe but it looks like he was actually there, watching your every move.

Oppa, it's Jackson.: You

Jackson is following me : You

Where are you? : You

You grew more anxious by the second as none of your texts got an answer.

Seeing your trembling hands, jungkook slid his hands under yours and held your hand tightly in assurance.

"What is it y/n-ah?" He asked worriedly

"I-i'm s-scared.." you stuttered, Horror relevant on your face.

"It's okay. I'm here, aren't i? Why are you scared when you got your anpanman right here?" He assured.

"Anpanman?"

"Yep. Your new superhero." He grinned tightening his grip on your hands.

"..well that's a relief." you chuckled and were once again shocked at the boys capability of making you smile even at such situations.

"But seriously. Why are you scared?" He asked again

"We are being followed." You replied and his eyes widened in shock.

"By who?" He asked as he searched the rear view mirror for the reflection of any suspicious car.

"That black SUV." You pointed out.

"That one?" He asked pointing towards the same car.

"Yeah." You nodded and he chuckled. "Why are you laughing? This is serious." You looked baffled at the boy.

"That car is following us?"

"Yeah." You nodded again.

"Sure~" he took a sharp turn around the corner and continued the way towards your destination.

__________________

"Come out." He opened the door for you, once the car came to a stop.

"What are you-" he pulled you out and dragged you towards the parked SUV that had been following you.
He knocked on the window and a guy dressed in a black suit came out, bowing at the both of you.

"Now y/n. This is my bodyguard, Mr. Shin." He introduced you to the guy who you had been suspecting. "You can go home now, Mr. Shin. You're creeping out my girlfriend." With that said the guy bowed with a polite smile and got back in the car, leaving the scene. "Happy?" Jungkook beamed

"So you knew? Why didn't you tell me?" You playfully hit his arm and he winced in pain.

"I told you that your anpanman got your back, didn't i?" He grinned as he leaned in closer.

"Whatever~" you scoffed and walked away, into the amusement park.

"Yah! Wait for me." He yelled, running up to catch up to you.

You took out your phone, hearing it beep.

Jin oppa💪💕: where are you?
Jin oppa💪💕: i had some important matters to attend to
Jin oppa💪💕: Jackson? No way. I just saw him.
Jin oppa💪💕: don't worry. I'm coming

It's okay: you
I took care of it: you
You don't need to come: you

You placed back your phone into your pocket.

"Y/n-ah?!" You heard a familiar voice call, as you turned around to the source of the voice.

"Oppa?" You questioned the guy who was sweating and panting as he ran towards you, "Jin oppa, what are you-. Did you run all the way??" You asked in shock

"Yeah." He panted.

"Y/n? Whose this? Do you know him?" Jungkook asked

"He's my bodyguard, Jin." You introduced

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did anything happen? Do i need to beat up anyone?" Jin flooded you with questions, holding firm both your shoulders.

"I'm okay. But are you?" You asked

"It's okay. I ran 8 km. No big deal." He said breathlessly, waving off one hand.

"Why don't you go and sit down." You adviced.

"O-okay." He responded

"Keys?" You asked Jungkook with an extended hand as he placed his car keys in them.

You took out a bottle of water from the car and gave it to Jin who chugged it down swiftly.

"Do you wanna wait in the car? Or do you wanna come with us?" You asked in concern

"I'll wait, i need to seriously take a rest. I feel like my legs are going to fall apart. And afterall, i don't want to interrupt your date." He gave you a warm smile

"Okay then." Jungkook tugged on your shirt and dragged you towards the rides.

"Your bodyguard looks so handsome." You could sense jealousy in his voice.

"He looks more handsome when he wears a suit."

"Do you think he's more handsome then me?" Jungkook's voice beams.

"Ofcourse he is afterall he's mr. worldwide handsome." You state as if a matter of fact.

"Yah! Is he really just your bodyguard?" He snaps.

"Who knows, he might just be my secret lover?" You tease and run away.

"Yah! Stop right there!" Jungkook runs after you and due to his strong long legs he is able to catch upto you in no time, swiftly swiping you off the floor and spinning you around like a little child. You weren't as light as feather but he was still strong enough to make you feel that way.

He carried you towards the bumping cars and placed you inside a red car, he got in as well and you started turning the wheel like a crazy person, hitting as much cars as possible.

"Woah! This is so fun." You chimed happily as he was just sitting there clutching onto the handle and smiling widely. Both of you were sincerely happy and enjoying your time.

After about ten minutes of bumping cars you decided to go on to the next ride.

"Rollercoaster!" You exclaimed like a little child watching her biggest dream come true.

"So you like thrill." Jungkook commented with a smirk at some point but you ignored it and dragged him to sit at the front seats of the ride.

After each ride, Jungkook got more and more scared and tired whereas you still had full energy to go on.

"Once again." You chimed, about to go for another round for the 14th time.

"No......" Jungkook dramatically whined.

"Okay let's go to the merry-go-round." You suggested feeling pity on the boy who looked like someone just knocked the life out of him.

"Can we just go and get some ice-cream? " he whined.

"sure." you replied and dragged him towards the ice-cream stand.

"chocolate?" you enquired from Jungkook to which he just nodded.

"two chocolate ice-creams please." you ordered.

"Aren't you the girl who came here with her boyfriend the last time? I remembered you because you two looked like a really cute couple. You reminded me of my daughter and her husband." the ahjumma warmly smiled handing you the two cones.

"oh! Thank you." you greeted back, paying for the ice-cream and taking  the ice-cream from her.

You and Jungkook walked side by side eating your ice-creams in silence.

"I don't like it." he spoke out of knowhere

"What?" you simply responded

"I don't like it when people think you and Taehyung are a 'cute couple'. She was talking  about him wasn't she?" he spoke emphasising on the word cute couple.

"Well it's not my fault we look good together. " you shrugged.

"but 'we' look better." you could sense the jealousy in his tone.

"Really? I thought I looked better with Taehyung." you decided to tease him but your words were somewhat honest.

"Yah!" he snapped

"maybe I should just date him." you stuck out your tongue and started running backwards being oblivious of the fact that you were on the road.

Jungkook jogged towards you and you turned in order to run but were stunned by a bright flashing light that came closer towards you. Noticing it from your peripheral vision,  you turned your head to see the source of the light but by the time you realised it, your body was too shocked to react and was pushed off the road.

Still lying on the floor,  you couldn't believe the incident that just took place in front of you.

It was like the world around you had stopped and your whole body felt numb.

Gathering all the energy you could to move your legs,  you crawled towards the boy who was lying lifeless covered in his own blood.

"J-Jungkook? Wake up. Jungkook wake up. Jungkook?" you pleaded as you started shaking his body. "You're okay,  aren't you?  Jungkook, tell me you're  okay. " your mind couldn't  process the situation clearly.

At that moment, you didn't realise what was going on.  You didn't  pay attention to the crowd of people that was covering you.  All that you could hear was Jungkook's chocked breathing.

______________________

"Mission interrupted."

"You messed up big time."

__________________

A/n: hi guys.
Today is very special for me because IT'S MY FREAKING BIRTHDAY...... 🎉🎉
I was gonna update sooner but wattpad deleted my draft and I had to write it all over again.

I hope you liked this intense crappy chapter.
I introduced a new character,  Jackson💕 yay.
He'll come into play in the future chapters.

To be cleared: you thought you were being followed by the black SUV guy but were proven wrong.  But in the end you were being followed but not by the same guy.
So who was the one following you? Was it Jackson?😏

Like always thank you for reading and supporting me please do leave a vote,  comment, share and follow me if you like.

Bye☺

Stay healthy, stay safe and stay happy.

Love you😘😍

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.7K 19
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛs... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐌�...
18.8K 801 32
My breath hitched. I wasn't expecting this. How did this happen? "...i promised not to hurt you and to protect you but... i'm sorry i have to do thi...
973 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...
1.7K 287 71
"Soulmates reunite through lifetimes, bound by an eternal connection beyond time and space." ______________________________________________ "I know y...