Yandere boyfriend x reader

By Sakura654321

I am going to chose the names for this story because I am getting tired of writing (your name) every time. Th... More

Information
Part one
Part two
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
6-rewrite
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16--yandere end
17-jake and leon ending
18-good ending
Hiro's past: part 1
Hiro's past: part two
Hiro's past: end

14

6.8K 92 117
By Sakura654321

Jake POV

Damn that was amazing.

She really has changed. I fell in love with her again.

"Awww looks like our little angle had fallen asleep"

"I think we should wake her up because her punishment is not over"

"Emmie....emmie wake up"

"Mmn"

"There we go, now kitten your little punishment is not over yet"

Emmie POV

Not over? They have to be kidding me.

After everything they just did they want me to do more.

"Now come on angle stand up"

I don't know if I can not after that.

"Looks like your having a hard time aren't you kitten, no matter because I can carry you"

"No....I will walk"
"Ho? Go on then kitten show us"

They both got off the bed, both of them still butt naked and fully erected.

I slowly pushed my self to sit. Moving my arms was hard, since they were behind my back for such a long time.

But I did it.

I moved my legs. They were sore and hurting begging me not to move but rest.

I pulled they towards me then started to move them with the help of my hands until they were over the side of the bed.

"Come on angle"
"Hurry up little kitten"

I slowly stood up, shaking, sore, but standing. I was swaying side to side a little bit but standing all the same.

"Awww look at the little kitty"

"Now come on angle we don't want to punish you anymore they we have to, but before we go..."

Jake took the blind fold that was on the bed and once again put it on my head making sure I could not see a thing.

"There we go, now you can't see anything so you don't know where we are going, where we are, and you don't know the house meaning you can never escape...again, and if you do we will find you, hurt your friends and make sure to chain you up head to toe in the darkest place we can find making sure you never see daylight again.....understood kitten"

"...."

When I did not say anything Leon put his hands on my neck and started to tighten his hand making it hard to breath.

"Understood!"

"Yes"

"Good, now come on"

He let go of my throat and took me in his arms and holder what seemed to be bridal style.

"Kya"

"Awwww so cute angle do it again"

"Soon brother soon"

I had idea where they were taking me but at that time I was not so concerned because my mind was elsewhere.

Thinking back on how we once met. How we were back then and what they did to me. Could they really blame me for running, I stayed for a long time because I had no where and because I was afraid of what they would do if they ever found me.

Were they always like this? They could not have been, but then again, maybe I was wrong all along.

We met when we were 13.

Flashback

I had just turned 13 and was out having dinner with my so called family. We were in my least favorite restaurant having a 'fantastic' time well they were that is.

My family never cared about me, calling me a monster, saying I should not have been born.

They hated me and I hated them.

I was adopted like all my other siblings.

They only wanted us so they could get more money off the government without lifting a little finger nail.

We were made to do everything. Cook, clean, take out the trash. You name it we most likely did it.

Anyway. The restaurant we were at did have a play area which was not so back but it was full of little kids but if it meant getting away from my parents for a little while then so be it.

It that play area were more kids then you would see at then orphanage but I did find an area where there was no one.

It was a little ball pit. Not much like. Many children stay away from it because their parents can't see them or because they will drown in the balls never to be heard from again.

I started just to play with the balls. Not doing much with them. All I did was juggle with them and that was about it.

I was about to go back but I heard a voice call out.

"Your not going yet are you?"
"..not yet...don't go"

I turned my head and saw two boys, they looked familiar but I could not put my hand on it.

"I guess I am, who are you?"

"I'm Leon and this is my twin brother jake"

"Hello emmie"

What?

"How do you know my name?"

"I guess you don't recall us do you, we are in your class for school, right that the back" Leon said with a smile.

"I see, I guess I did not notice since I don't really paid attention."

"Yeah we noticed angle"

Angle?

"Well anyway why don't we hang out"

"Sure"

I wish I could go back and say no. But it's to late now.

Flashback over

After that we started to hang out. But only for like a week or something because...they were just so creepy I could not stand it but that's one of the reasons they did what they did.

Flashback (again)

Our friendship was over it has been for a long time now.

But after about another week we started to notice that people started to go missing.

Some of my friends saying they will ill but would not turn up for school for weeks.

Some distant family going missing not knowing where they are.

And just some people that where in my class or they just knew me.

It started to get creepy.

But then everything turned wrong.....

I was walking home that day like every other student that had to leave because the school go closed down because someone had murdered some students.

Yeah you heard right.

Anyway, I was walking up my drive way but something was wrong. Call it a gut feeling. But it just did not feel right, like I should run away but I did not.

This would happen to me many times before and nothing was wrong. I guess I just feel on edge since everything happened.

I walked in only to find the smell of what seemed to be metal but as I looked in to the kitchen/dining room I screamed.

There were my parents on the floor, blood everywhere, their eyes open and lifeless. They were just starring at me.

Tears were running down my face I started to slowly back away but I walked in to what seemed like a wall until it put his hands on me.

"Hello angle"

I froze. I slowly turned my head and saw jake and Leon standing there, like butter wouldn't melt, and covered In blood..

"Ja-"

I was about to scream when they put a white cloth to my face, coving my mouth and nose.

Don't breath!

I started to fight against him but Leon came in and pulled me from jake and pushed me head against the wall making my head bang against. Hard.

It made my head spin. I felt the cloth against my mouth again but after fighting, losing breath, breathing it in and the now bad head, I could not help but give in.

I tried fighting against him but it soon became darkness.

Flashback over

I came out of my little day dream when my feet suddenly touched the floor and my arms were put up and...chained in to something.

My legs soon followed.

I moved against it but they only seemed to get tighter and they rattled too.

Chains?

My eyes were now back in order since they took of the blindfold.

I looked around and saw that I was in a red and black room but many...items for sexual pleasure....kinky shit.

"Well kitten what do you think of our little room"

"We made this just for you angle, and I can't wait to try it for the first time on you"

"What?"

Leon and jake were still neaked and were once again fully erected.

Warning kinky shit and smut.

Leon walked to the far wall and took a vibrator while jake went behind me and took something.

I looked over my shoulder and saw that it was a dildo.

I started to become really scared now.

"What are y-"

"Don't be scared angle this won't hurt much it will just me really frustrating for you because we won't let you.."

"Let me what?"

"You will have to wait and see kitten"

They both came closer.

Jake right behind me.
Leon right in front.

Leon turned on the vibrator and put it on my breast.

Jake put his fingers in my mouth.

I bit him but he just moaned and laughed.
He took his fingers out my mouth, a little string of saliva came with them. I felt him start and rub my hole, butt hole.

Leon started to move his toy down my body, slowly, ever so slowly until he reached my clit.

"Ahh"

The shock and vibrations from the toy sent my body in to shock. It was so new to me. It felt so good.

At the same time Jake put his fingers in my ass, slowly moving them in and out.

"Ahhh"

Both of them together they made me so close so fast. Just as I was about to cum...they stopped.

"AhhhH"

'Pant, pant'

No movement. No nothing.

Once I calmed down they started again but this time Leon put his toy in to me, with the vibrations on and going in and out very fast.

Jake well..he put himself in me and because I was a bit more loose because of before he just slid right in. He too started to go in and out.

The pressure built up again. Harder this time. Faster too. And just as I was about to, they stopped again.

"AhHHHHH"

"Frustrating is it kitten"

"We won't be board tonight. Angle "

I know their game now. They are just going to keep doing this until I beg for them to let me.

They started again but this time Leon and jake were both in me but Leon put his toy on my clit.

The pressure became higher and higher.

"Please..please let me..."

Tears started to run.
I begged them.
I stomach started to hurt.
My pussy started to become painful.

But no matter how muched I asked and begged they stilled stopped every time.

"This is your punishment kitten"

"And it's a long one too angle, I only hope you last the night and maybe we will let you cum"

They did this to me all night. Using different toys. Making sure they keep my senses high.

They did not let me cum. But they did.
Once they could not take it they started to rub themselves and came all over me.

By the time they were done they just left me there. Tried up, their cum all over me.

"Night, night kitten"

"See you in the morning angle, take sometime to think about what happened and what could happen if you run again"

Hiro.......I'm sorry....

Hiro POV

Where is she!?

I came back from my little trip a day early.

I want to emmie's apartment because she has not been answering my calls or texts and I became worried about her but when I got there she was gone.

I went in to her bedroom but when I did.

"Hello Hiro Shinma..."

"You...where's my girl"

"Your girl you mean our girl"

And with that something hit me on the back on my head and blackness.

I woke up to screaming. Where have I heard that before.

Then it hit me.. EMMIE!?

"Please stoppp"

What are they doing?!

I started to fight against my restrictions. It was clear to me that I was tied to a chair.

The sound stopped. Then a bang could be heard. Then another.

"Well, well, well, Hiro is awake"

"Your right jake, Shinma is awake and because these walls are thin I bet you could hear every things"

"Mark my words I will kill you and take emmie back again"

Leon and jake both punched me.

"You won't take our kitten away, we lost her once and we won't loose again"

"Brother come emmie should be awake and we still need to punish her so we can deal with him later"

"Your right, let's go see OUR girl"

They both left.

I swear emmie. I will find you in this place and I will save you no matter what.....you, emmie, you are MINE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings💕

How are ya?

Ya like this story? Then add it to your library to know every time I update.

Check out some of my other stories.

What do you think will happen next?

How do you feel knowing that Leon and jake have Hiro?

And what do you think Hiro will do if he ever find emmie?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 306 8
Art and music are not owned by me. Belongs to the rightful owners. Characters are fictional. Thanks for understanding! This book is prequel to "My Wo...
236K 7.9K 31
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ α΄˜Κ€Ιͺsᴏɴᴇʀ x Ι’α΄œα΄€Κ€α΄… ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ --------- Warning ⚠️ -Gore -Violence -Abortion -Lemon/ 18+ minds -Cheating - A lot of Mature Content/Themes -first d...
382K 22.8K 62
Zachariel Joseph's heart shattered when the man that he had loved for ten years betrayed him. His lover took everything that he loved away from him...
482K 7.3K 29
(YANDERE X READER LEMON) Book 1: Going to a depressing school isn't always easy, especially when there's a love sick killer attending. But that all...