Fem Anime Characters X Fem Re...

By FoxyBonnie124

Hello peoples! This is my first book I have ever written, but don't worry, I think my writing skills have imp... More

Tenten x Reader: Ice Cold
Hinata Hyuuga x Reader: Don't Do It
Sakura Harano x Half Demon! Reader: I Missed You
Ino Yamanaka x Reader: I Will Not Bow
The Place You Belong - Rin x Reader #1
The Place You Belong - Rin x Reader #2
(SAO) Silica x Reader If It's Not Me
Female! Nagisa Shiota x Reader: Bloodlust
HERES SOMETHING FUNNY (I guess)
Caring! Sumire x Emotional! Reader
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Maki Nishkino x Depressed! Cutter! Reader: Why?
Yuzu x Mei: Seams
Matsuri x Harumin: I Wish PT.1
Lesbian Jesus?
Rebel! Maki Nishkino x Singer! Reader: Hoodie
Historia/Christa Reiss x Abused! Reader: Demons & Angels
*gay sigh*

Matsuri x Harumin Pt. 2

356 5 2
By FoxyBonnie124

Alright, BITCHES
LETS GET THIS GOD DAMN SHOW ON THE ROAD, ASSHATS. (jk, you're all beautiful people 😘)

"Saying the lyrics"

"What are you so afraid of?"

Matsuri let those words sink in, 'what am I really afraid of?'.

She thought long and hard before she spoke.

"It was the first time that I saw you...I had never seen anything so perfect...-"

Harumin was taken aback slightly by Matsuri's words, but she didn't interrupt her.

"I remember thinking that, 'I had to have you or I'd die'..." Matsuri chuckled a bit at this, she used to think it was silly to think this way about a person, but... now that she does think this way... it doesn't seem as silly as it once did.

"Then you whispered that you loved me-" Matsuri looked up into Harumin's eyes as she said this next part, "-and I felt... so... peaceful."

"Then why are you so scared...?" Harumin looked for an answer in Matsuri's blue eyes...but...all she could find was sorrow and emptiness.

She looked down towards the ground, hoping an answer would reach her ears.

When she heard nothing, she balled her fists as tears stung her eyes, "why..." Harumin's voice was shaky.

Harumin's head shot up, as the tears flowed down.

"I hate you...*sniff* I hate you so much..." She looked down as she wiped her tears.

Matsuri hugged her, "no... no you don't..."

"I should- I should hate you!" Harumin pushed Matsuri away slightly.

Which caused her anger to flare.

"After all that I did, to try and make you happy... when you were sad, who was there to try and cheer you up?! Huh?! Cause it sure as HELL wasn't yuzu, or Mei, or Himeko, or anyone else..." Matsuri voice broke and shook near the end of her sentence.

But then she remembered everything she did for her.

"I did EVERYTHING to make you happy!"

Matsuri breathed heavy through gritted teeth as she looked down.

"You wanna know what I'm scared of?!?!" She looked up at Harumin, they both had single tears streaming down there cheeks now.

"I'm scared of EVERYTHING, I'm scared to MOVE, I'm scared to BREATHE, I'm scared to TOUCH you.... I'm scared to love you..."

Harumin stared at Matsuri, and Matsuri stared right back.

"You made me love you, you made me let you in and then... it's like you freaking died in my arms!" Matsuri tried as best as she could to explain how she feels, hoping Harumin understood.

"I... I can't loose you... I won't survive... and that's your fault..."

"Matsuri... I-I didn't know you felt like this, I'm sorry..."

"Maybe it's best that we stay friends, I'm not sure if a relationship is what we need right now..." It pained Harumin to say those words.

"...no..." Matsuri said under her breath.

"What did you say?"

Matsuri stood for a second before making a move.

She put her arms around Harumin's neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

Harumin was stunned but quickly recovered herself as she straightened herself up, kissed back, and snaked her arms around Matsuri's waist.

They stayed like that for awhile before the need to breathe hit them both.

As they pulled apart Matsuri said, "Harumin, I *pant* I need you as more than a friend, I need you to be there for me when I need you the most... would-... would you like to be my girlfriend?" Matsuri asked.

Harumin smiled.

"I would love to"

Now it was Matsuri's turn to smile.

"I love you, Taniguchi Harumin."

"I love you too, Mizusawa Matsuri."

*Extended ending*

"Nene, your nose is bleeding..."
*Nene's face* (///▽///)

I actually wrote this all in one sitting, I'm shocked with myself. But it took me an hour and 30 to write (〒︿〒) I started at 1:30 I believe and now it's 3:06... Fuck me Jerry. Well I stayed up way later than I wanted to, I hope you're all happy ( ・_・). I'm sorry it's so short but I think I did a good job, I probably could've continued their argument but I couldn't think of anything else to continue it. I've never been in an argument like that, but I do know that any argument can go from one thing to the next. But anyways, I'm gonna go to sleep now, I'm hella tired, have a goodnight/day!
AnimeWeeaboo-69

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989 22 18
Before anyone reads on, this book includes my CreepyPasta original characters! Which means that the following content and chapters will mention my ch...
430 12 4
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...
22.4K 735 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
539K 7.3K 24
Here I will be writing long or short one-shots. Either Female Anime Girl x Female Reader, Or Female Cartoon Girl x Female Reader. As the title says...