Predator X Reader

Por MewChanXD

This will be a story where you can choose your own path! Each predator will be different! Be warned on what k... Más

Scar(info on path 1)
Blade( info on path 2)
Blade:Path 2
poll results
Another Poll
Health and Challenges
Warning

Scar: Path 1

14.4K 233 41
Por MewChanXD

The Outcasted
(My pov)
What have I done to deserve this? Everyone tells me I'm too different. No one ever tired to get to know me...they shoo me away. I didn't know what to do. All my life I've been beaten and talked down apon... but for what? Well I really didn't know. I was outcasted and forced to live in the thick forest to fend for myself.

It's been 23 years now since I was outcasted. I was long forgotten, or pronounced as dead. Either way I didn't care. I've been alone all my life. I've come to accept that is what I will be till the day I die.

MEANWHILE
(Scar pov)
I was preparing for my take off to the planet earth. I was highly respected among my people and I liked it that way. As I gather my gear I needed I head out the door to my ship. The others bow thier heads and wish me happy hunts and may the god watch over me. I soon get into my ship and head in the deep black empty space. I smile to myself and put auto pilot on and relax the rest of the way there. I wounder how my hunt will go and hope to bring worthy trophies.

Little did I know I would be obtaining a different kind of trophy.

I woke up to alarms ringing. They were signaling me to wake up and that I had arrived at my destination. I streach out and get up from my bedroom. I look at the map and was ch'hkt-a(excited). I couldn't wait to kv'var(Hunt). My ship soon landed I grabbed my dah'kte(wristblades) and ki'cti-pa(combistick). I headed out the door and started to scan the area so could have a map in my syra'yte(head).

Now that I have an idea of the area I started my kv'var(Hunt). I jump through the vayuh'ta(air) silently. I few birds fly away and since I got here the forest was deadly quite except a small crunching sound. I decided that I was going to find out what was making that sound and headed in that direction.

Lost & Found
(My pov)
Here I am again...in this forest...hiding from the outside world. Running from my problems....why do I do this. I can fight. I can stand my ground and not be pushed around!...so why? I can't find myself hurtting people I guess but I can't keep living like this! I stood up and looked at the tree I marked so I wouldn't get lost. *Should I go back now?* I thought to myself...

"No not yet. If I want to be strong..I'm going to not be afriad to use my strength first."

I say with such confidence. I walk a little ways from where I was and found myself in a little open area with tall trees going in a circle. It looked perfect for a training area. After some thought I noded and picked up a sick and started to swing it around like as if I'm a master of the sword for years unaware that I was being watched by an unknown person or alien, who had stumbled upon me during my walk here. I didn't know it then but....I was found....

Observation

(Scar pov)
This was worthy prey to kv'var(Hunt). oomans(humans) were very dhi'rauta(cunning) and prove to be worthy trophies to bring back. This lou-dte kale ooman (female human) was special. She could fight and that made me ch'hkt-a(excited). I couldn't wait to start the kv'var(Hunt). Of course first I need to watch her and learn how she moves so I have a better chance at taking her down. I scan the area for any heat signatures and found nothing. She started walking back from where she came from. I started to follow quietly through the dense forest trees. I did start to wonder why was this smaller ooman(human) was out here by herself. It was strange seeing a lou-dte kale ooman(female human) out without other oomans(human) around them.

I continue follow her till she was back in town. I made sure I was invisible so no one would see me. I look at this girl. She seems to live a simple life. She also seems lonely. From what I can gather. The others are afriad of her. I can understand why. I saw how she handled that stick in the forest. As she walks past I can hear,

"What a freak."

"There she is watch out."

"Why can't she just die already."

"Why is she still here."

This is truly the first time anything ever bothered me. The oomans(human) were treating her like a ic'jit (Bad Blood). This girl didn't kill her own kind to deserve such treatment. I've never understood oomans(human) and how they treated one another. In my home everyone wanted to be friends with the strongest hunter especially the females. She soon stops at a worn down building. It looks like no one lived in it for years. She steps inside as I follow behind her and I was shocked to see how clean and organized everything was.

She had what oomans(human) call blankets in a pile to make a bed for her to sleep on. She had an old dresser and table tat sat on an old rug that someone must had thrown out and now she makes use of it. She actually made use of items that were discarded by her kind. This surprised me greatly. So she was a good fighter and she was resourceful. I think I just changed my mind about killing her. Now...I want something else but i didn't understand what it was.

What do I do now?

ic'jit sain'ja (Bad blood warrior)

(My pov)
I had finally reached my safe space. Away from prying eyes though I still felt I was being watched. I shrugged and streached out a bit since I felt a bit aky in my muscles. I sigh and move in a bit further in my home when I hear my guest stir about. "Hmm hes awake." I say softly.

(Scar pov)

*Who's awake!*

I Thought. That's when I smelled a strong sent of another yautja. Not just any yautja...a MALE yautja.... I was not happy but I was a bit glad that the lou-dte kale (female) in front of me knew of my kind. This was bad...what if it's a bad blood? He could kill her! I snap out of my daze when she goes into a small room where the male yautja resided. I follow slowly not wanting him to catch my sent and be alerted by my presence. I look into the small room to see her at his side. He was growling violently at her but she seemed unfazed by it.

(Name): "Oh don't be a baby about it. I'm trying to help you!"

She hissed at him. I was very pleased how brave and demanding she was to him. He seemed to get the idea and stopped being rude to her. I watch her carefully clean a wound of his and putting a good bandage on him.

(Name): "There...now once your better...."

It seems me and the ic'jit sain'ja (Bad blood warrior) notice a slight change in her as she struggled to say anything. Her breath heavy and shake her head for a moment.

(Name): "Once your better you can go."

She brushed off what just happened to her. I watch him for a moment. His face shown I bit consern of her health. Without his mask on he couldn't see if anything was wrong with her. She stands up from the side of the bed.

(Name): "Rest. I will have food for you when you wake."

She moves from the small mattress she had him on. When she was about to get threw the door of the room she started to fall down. Her legs buckled underneath her.

I was shocked for a moment but before I could move the ic'jit sain'ja (Bad blood warrior) beat me to it. He got up quickly and caught her before she could touch the ground. She seemed dazed a bit and tired. She must had been over working herself to help him.

??: "It happened again didn't it (name)."

The males voice cut through and it was the first time I had heard her name....but what was he speaking of...what has happened to make her weak when moments ago she looked fine?

(Name): "I'm fine...I'm fine Blood Moon...don't worry for a human like me...I'm weak and I'm not worth much of anything..i..I just need rest.."

She pulls away from Blood Moon. And makes her way to the bed made from blankets and lays down.

(name): "...Go rest Blood Moon...I need to speak with our guest."

Wait....

What?...

(Name): "I know your there...come. your welcome in my home...please do not fight. I don't care if you guys a rivals or not...this is my home and it's my rules once you step foot in here....now come here."

How did she know I was here! I watch as Blood Moon tense up a bit knowing now I was here. I figured now that I was noticed I would show myself and I did. I hear him growl in hate as I approached (name) slowly amazed how she knew I was there and how she wasn't afriad nor shaken by my presence.....she is going to be an interesting ooman (human).

I was beyond shocked she knew I was there. I could clearly hear the ic'jit sain'ja (Bad blood warrior) growling in an threatening manner. All I could think is why he was reacting this way. Was he doing it because I was getting close to this ooman lou-dte kale (human female)? Though I understand that. She may had saved his life and he is only paying her back for her heroic deed. I got close enough to where it didn't feel uncomfortable.

(Name): "Hello there Yutja. Welcome to my home away from homes. Let me make a few things clear in my home and what's around it. If you don't follow these rules I'm afraid I'll have to use punishments against you. Do not make me use them Mr."

She says with full confidence. I kinda laughed at her little threat towards me. How can such a little thing hurt me? This ooman lou-dtekale (human female) is very amusing. Though the passion in her eyes tell me she wasn't kidding. Her expression hardens suddenly.

(Name): "Do not mistaken me for a normal human yutja. I may look weak but I can and will kick your ass. Now that I've gotten your attention....here are the rules.

1.No fighting unless needed

2. You may hunt..but no hunting humans. I don't need them catching you guys here and where you go. I'm not about to lose everything because of your mistakes.

3. No using camouflage around me. I know your there so don't bother using it.

And

4. Respect me.

If you follow these rules we will get along. If I see something I don't like that you do I will add more rules for you to follow. Other wise...if you become a threat to my existence...well I'll have to take care of you carefully."

She says with such pride and sincerity. All I could think of is how she presented herself. To me she seemed to carry herself as a great warrior. She sure didn't look like it though. She was so small and frail looking but maybe I shouldn't put that to the test. For now I'll follow along till I deem she's not just pulling my leg. What will I uncover is a true mystery. I look at her for a moment before I decided to ask.

Scar: "What is wrong with you? My mask picks up no injuries on your body. Why did you fall lou-dte kale(female)?"

(Name): "I do not owe you an explanation for my condition MALE yautja. My name is (name) so learn to use it."

Scar: "My name is scar...I will learn to use your name next time but I don't understand this condition that shows no injuries."

Irritation is heard in her voice. What I didn't expect was to hear a horrible growl. For what I thought it was the other yautja, but he was not in the home. My head snapped to her. Saying I was surprised was an understatement. She was actually growling at him!

(Name): "Listen closely Scar and listen good. I am not your concern understand? I will not be treated like some wounded animal. I am not helpless and I will kill you if you press the issue any farther. Make no mistake...I am not afraid of your kind. Now leave me. I need to rest and your disturbing me!"

She was much like his females that he almost got turned on. He quickly turned away and walked away. I decided to look around to explore this little home. There was the room with the other male and one next to it. Probably a guest room from what oomans(humans) call it. I open the door but suddenly the smell of her scent smaks me in the face. It was so strong! So this is her room? Then why is she out here? So many questions unanswered. I decided to go hunt after that. I wanted to clear my head. With that being said I went out into the forest.

(My pov)
Both of the males were gone...finally... my chest hurt from my power building wanting to be let out. I couldn't let it take control. I would become unstoppable. I am way stronger than they realize....but right now I'm at my limit. With them around I know they would kill me without hesitation not realizing it is me.....but only time can tell. I don't know how long I can keep this at bay but tonight will be the hardest.

Full moon.......

What do I do now?

My pain only got worse as the full moon peeks out. Pain beyond belief was corsing through me. Everything was moving and changing into the beast I feared to become. I griped my chest as i held onto my makeshift bed. Sweat dripped from my body as I fight to stay in control of myself.

But of course that plan NEVER works

Like always I start to change. Taking on my beastly form. I loose all control and howl out. Soon heading for the forest looking to kill. There was nothing I can do to stop it now...and with the yautjas here..I will surely be killed. I would be the ideal worthy hunt. I start my travel as I sniff out my first victim.

(Scar Pov)

BloodMoon: "Why are you hanging around (name). She doesn't need trouble."

Scar: "I could say the same to you. Your all healed up."

BloodMoon: "I owe her my life so I'm not going anywhere. You should leave as quick as possible."

I growl out in frustration. It was easy to tell BloodMoon wanted the female as much as I did. Even though I was here to hunt the greatest prey....now I want something more than the hunt.

Scar: "It seems we both want her."

Before anything was said or any fight break out, we both saw what seemed like a wolf but it was huge. The wolf was almost human like but not at the same time. Something was nagging at me not to kill it. Which was strange for me. The wolf was stalking its prey and successfully caught it.

BloodMoon: "What is that thing?"

Scar: "Not sure... I'm going to observe it for a while"

BloodMoon: "Well I'm going back to rest now...but our conversation isn't over."

I ignore BloodMoon and watch the creature. After what seemed like hours I have followed it all the way to a cave. The cave was really close to (names) house and I didn't like that one bit. As I continue to watch the creature something was happening. The wolf started to howl in pain and started to change.

I wasn't not prepared to see that beast to turn into (name)! I couldn't believe my eyes! Is this why she was in pain earlier? There just so much about her I don't know...and I intend to find out everything I can.

Scar Pov)

I watched her as she weakly stumbles to the cave wall. She was trying to gather herself. I could see how stressed and hurt she was. Anyone would see this as weakness but bc how (name) carried herself, to me this was a honorable strength. I mean she could be crying...and laying patheticly on the floor but she wasn't.

A flow of pride rolls over me as I watch over her. She was a very strong and a worthy mate for any worthy male in his race. He wanted to claim her before the bad blood did. He just couldn't take her right now. If he were to come over to her as she is, she would most likely attack.

I follow her silently all the way back to her nest then I came in after her. I had to act like I didn't see anything and start to appeal to her.

Scar: hey there (name).

(Name): hello scar. I'm getting some rest please don't bother me.

I simply nodded knowing she definitely needed her rest after her transformation.

But my plan to make her mine starts tomorrow and nothing will stop me!

(Scar pov)

The night went quickly. I had to put my plan into action before my beauty was taken. I woke early to fix up some food for her to only find her up and eating already.

Scar: "Oh hello (name). Up early are we?"

(Name): "Bloodmoon always makes me eat but yes I'm usually up by this time."

I glare at bloodmoon with hate. He in return grins at me in victory. My hands turn into tight fists.

Scar: "well isn't that nice of him."

(Name): "Look I know you guys are enemies but try to get along while your in my home...I have business to take care of and I don't want to come back to the place all torn up. It is bad enough I have to resolve a wolf pack quarrel. "

We both node. We didn't want to add more stress to her but when shes gone. Things will get violent between me and BloodMoon. At the moment I'm a bit interested about this pack business. I will follow her and see what she dose. It amazes me how much i want to be around her. I don't want to lose to Bloodmoon.

She gets up from the table after she is done eating. I watch her for a moment. Her body swaying side to side as she walked. When she was out of sight is when I was brought to reality at the sound of a vicious snarl. Did I realize that blood moon was growling at me for staring. I just ignore him. After all we will fight for rights over her. For now it is let the best man win.

After what seems like an hour I go outside and follow her tracks. She seems to be heading north,like I said before I was curious about the pack of wolves she was mentioning while she was eating. I followed her tracks for what seemed to be about 10 miles away from her home into a clearing. I scanned the area when she came into my View.

She was standing in between two different packs. Both alphys we're sitting beside her. I didn't quite understand what she was saying to them for she was talking to them in thier language. What I can say is that she acted as if shein was the alpha of both packs. I can tell the wolf we're listening intently to what she was saying. It seemed that they came to an agreement of some sort.

I was amazed that she could speak to animals. It was a trait I have never seen before. I wanted to come up with a plan to make her mine, but first I need to get her to trust me as much as I would like to make her mine right now, I needed to wait. If I force her she will surely not accept me as a mate. I will have to get to know her to win her heart.

She then walked away looking tired. After what happened yesterday I can understand why. She hasn't fully recovered yet.

(Name):"...I know your there. Come one out and walk with me won't you."

I couldn't believe it. She knew I was there again! So I did what she asked. I jumped down beside her.

Scar: "how did you know"

(Name): "I can't tell you my secrets. Otherwise its no fun. So why did you follow me?"

Scar: "I was curious."

(Name): "I see."

Scar: I want to know why is the bad blood in your home. They are dangerous. They kill and hurt clans and the innocent."

(Name): "Bloodmoon is not like that. He respects my rule and keeps in line. Ever since I saved him...he has been very grateful. Perhaps he just wants to save me and call it even. I guess he thinks he owes me his life."

Scar: "Will you tell me what happened?"

From how she looked at me I knew I was in for a long story. This is one step forward to getting closer to her. I wasn't about to tel bloodmoon win. I will have her as my own, and nothing will get in my way.

BloodMoon

(My pov)

The night was like any other. It was cool out. The moon was really bright. It was a night before the full moon. I was patrolling my territory.  It was my job to keep all the animals safe from hunters and keep out curious humans with a simple scare.

I walked to my favorite hill. You can see everything from up here and it was really relaxing. The night sky seemed to dance with all kinds of shapes and colors. I take in the fresh air with a heavy breath. It definitely was refreshing. I smiles to myself as I enjoyed the sounds of the forest.

That's when something changed quite quickly. A new scent...but not just one two of them. I grew alert of the situation. Once I had the scent, I took off like a bullet. These scents were nothing I've smelled before. I was confused. They weren't human nor animal.

When I finally got where the scents were located and stopped short. I was beyond surprised at the sight. There was a huge fight going on. Two different creatures going at it.

One was completely silky black. It had long sharp claws that looked it could cut anything. There was a long tail that looked like a pointed spear at the end of its tail and what seemed like a second mouth? This creature was very strange indeed.

The other was not as strange but still an unknown creature all the same. From what I could tell it was a he. His skin was a strange green,tanish color. His body seems to have seen a lot of battle in his day. His body was much like a humans but he had a lot of fancy gadgets on him.

I kept back not wanting to get into a fight I shouldn't be in. I watched the fight unfold. He used what looked like a spear to wound the other. The fight went on for a while and the black one finally over powered the other. It was going for the kill. I couldn't allow that and pounced in between the two. I growl violently.

Me: "Stand down! That is enough! You have won. No one kills anything in this forest!"

There was no getting through this creature as it started to attack me. I dodge quickly and kicked it down to the ground. I seen that spear near me. I grabbed it and stabbed the creature killing it with ease. I got lucky because I caught it off guard.

Me: "Rest in peace creature "

I turn and look at the other creature. He was injured badly. I approach slowly. He growls at me in defense.

Me:" Easy. I won't harm you. I can see you were only defending yourself. Easy now. You need help."

??: " Don't touch my you filthy human!"

Me: "How dare you compare me to thoughs scum! I am not human you insolent creature. Now shut up so I can heal you!"

He grew quite once I shown him what for. I hold out my hands. They start to glow  and his wounds begin to heal. Once I finish I back away.

Me:" You should be able to leave now."

I walk away but don't get far before I feel weak. I used too much energy. I begin to fall. When I didn't hit the ground that's when I noticed the creature. He caught me.

END

Me: "And that's how me and BloodMoon met"

Scar: "You took down a xenomorph? Your stronger than I originally thought."

Me: "I got lucky scar thats all, but that is the story."

Scar pov)
The story she told me was unheard of. A bad blood helping someone and not kill them. This only ment one thing. He definitely sees her as a potential mate. My thoughts were cut short when (name) came into view. I see bloodmoon on the other side of the room. She clears her throat and starts to speak.

(Name): "ok guys. I'm going to make this clear...don't ask any questions... I need you both to leave before the next full moon. I have lots on my plate and I don't need any distractions."

BM: "You know I won't leave till my debt is paid. So forget it!"

(Name): "This is not a choice you get to make. I mean it!"

Scar: "I can't leave without hunting a worthy trophy first. I've notice you have  an abnormal animal here."

She whips her head to me in shock. Her body tenses slightly as if getting ready for an attack.

(Name): is that right...well it's in my forest so it's protected. You will have to hunt elsewhere."

Maybe she is scared she will hurt us. I think now is a good time to tell her I know.

Scar: "you won't hurt us you know"

(Name): "Excuse me?!"

Scar: "I know. I know what happens to you on a full moon."

Now I've have caught everyone's attention even BM. I hear him sigh knowing he knew as well. (Name) was very quite. She took a moment to respond.

(Name): "this is not up for debate. You both have over stayed your welcome. I need you to leave"

BM: "Not without you"

(Name): "What?"

BM: "You heard me."

(Name): "I'm not going anywhere BM"

BM: "Then neither am I"

Scar: "Me neither. I must kill this serpent you have. It will kill everything in this forest if I don't."

(Name): "Enough! I will not tollerate!"

She got cutt off when pain hit her body. No doubt the beast within her. BM acted faster than me and caught her.

BM: "I will not leave you behind....I...love you."

She and I were both shocked he said that out loud. She was speechless and confused.

(Name): "But I'm a monster..."

No way was I going to let her think that.

Scar: "No your not. Your a strong female. Everything I look for in a mate."

I said this without thinking as me and BM locked eyes. Both letting out a violent growl of hate.

(My pov)
Everything was quite for the moment. I was trying to process the information that I was just told. How can these two males want me. I'm a weak pathetic creature....what can they want with me...what do they see.

I was too busy recovering from the shock to notice the two fighting. That is till they started roaring at each other. Once my attention was on them I noticed the violent behavior...

Territorial

If I don't get in between these two they with surely kill one another. Despite how my body feels. I needed to stop the fighting. Before they could land a blow on each other I stood in between them. I did get lucky as they stopped immediately so they wouldn't hurt me.

(Name): "That's enough! I will not tolerate a fight"

BM: "( name) this is the only way to settle this. I won't let him take you from me!"

Scar: "you don't deserve a strong female like her!"

(Name): "quiet!only I make the decision! Don't act like you own me! If you truly  want to win my affection then I propose we set a challenge. Only I will say who wins. Rules are simple. Who ever wins me over wins but no fighting, and no fighting dirty. Let the best male win."

They both noted in agreement. I was worried though. I never been wanted before so this was new to me. I guess we will see what they will do in the future.  I must prepare for what they may have instored.

(My Pov)

Ever since this contest was put in place they have been at each other's throats. When they go hunting one will bring something bigger than the other or just out do the other. This doesn't really impress me much. I want an actual connection not a contest of who is the best.

I finally snapped at them. Letting my anger and rage run wild. I told them this was not the way to win me over. If this is all they got I wanted them gone. After that it was like a whole turn around.

Today BM(Bloodmoon) asked me to go with him on a hunt today. Scar did respect my rules and didn't try to interfere as me and BM set off into the woods. He took me to the clearing I told him it was ok to hunt at. He looked at me and smiled some.

BM: "I know I said I wanted you to come on a hunt with me but...I actually want you to follow me. I have a surprise for you. Take my hand."

I was honestly surprised but I trusted him and took his strong hand. I followed him into a different clearing where there layed and blanket ,with a basket. There were beautiful flowers laying all around it.

It was breath taking. I was shocked he pulled something like this off. The look on my face e said it all on how impressed I was and how happy it made me. He took my hand and lead me to the blanket. Our time together was exactly what I wanted. It was a perfect day.

-3 days later-
Scar had asked me to spar with him today. Bm had other things to do so it was just me and Scar. Righr when I told him I was ready , he simply asked me to lay down.

I was very confused, but I went ahead and played along. It wasn't long before I felt strong hands working on my muscles.

Scar: "I just wanted an excuse to spend time with you, but I have notice you suffer from pain in your back so please allow me to help and just relax."

I was pleasantly surprised and God his massage was amazing and I really needed it. I was a bit flustered. It went on like this for weeks. Both of them giving me exactly what I wanted. Now this was going to be hard to choose....

What should I do!

Wait...

I know exactly who I want!

(My pov)
I put a lot of thought into this and now I have come up with my answer. This won't be easy. I call them into the living room.

(Name): "Alright....I've made my decision. What ever I choose you must go with it or no one wins."

They both nod understanding my condition. I knew if I didn't make this clear they rip each other apart.

(Name): "With that being said...I thought a lot about this. Both of you have shown me that your really care about me even before this contest. This was not an easy decision and I know the outcome is not what either of you will want.....so here it is.....I....I want both of you."

As soon as the words come our of my mouth they both stared in shock. It was silent for 10 minutes  before BM spoke.

BM: "(Name)... what you are saying is....how should I put this....dangerous."

Scar: " Hate to agree but he's right. We are enemies. Our clans would never allow it...unless BM abandoned his ways and comes back to our ways."

BM: "And what follow rules and restrictions! Never!"

(Name): "....Not even if it means getting me. I mean scat you could do the same... this is something you two need to work out because other wise you lose me. I need to walk and get fresh air."

I leave them to fuss over who will give up everything. I knew it was asking a lot but how can i choose when I know they are both my mates....it's not fair. I'm not sure what will happened now. I walk till I get to a shady place. My mind running wild. I wasn't paying attention when I walked right into a trap. This was no ordinary trap. I could feel the net tightening everything I struggled to get free. I let out a cry of pain and distress. Just then I hear a heavy thud.

Right next to me stood another yautja. Male from what I can tell. He grinned at me.

??: "Finally caught you. Your going to make a fine trophy."

This was the first time I have ever been scared in my whole life. Please someone help me!

I couldn't get free of the net. It was slightly cutting into my skin.
I started to bleeding slightly. This new male sighed a little and picked me up.

??: "Now now. Im not killing something as rare as you. Thanks to the other yautja you have here you were distracted enough to not notice me."

(Name): "H..how dare you! You insolent creature! Let go of me! I'll have your head!"

???:"Oh we are brave now? Your a true catch my dear."

He chuckles and walks further away from my home. My heart was beating and my body hurt so bad I couldn't move. The more I tried to move the worse the net cut into my skin. I was dripping blood everywhere.

I let out a howl cry. This was the only way I could get help. Bm and scar have no way of knowing what was happening. So for once I had to rely on the pack of wolves for help. The strange male only laughs at my attempt. Not really knowing what I was doing.

I spot my most trusted wolf Fang. He was an alpha with pure black fur and red eyes. We mind link for a moment as he sprinted off to my home to alert Scar and BM. Meanwhile both packs join together in an army to stop the intruder. They block his path growling and snarling in rage. After all he was hurting thier ultimate alpha.

??: "Well I have to say. I didn't expect this but it's a shame I'll have to kill them all."

Scar:"I don't think you will be doing that Slicer. Let her go!"

BM: "You know this guy?"

Scar: "Yes he is in my clan. I didn't  know he followed me here."

Slicer: "Why would I do that? And why are you with a bad blood honorable one."

Scar:" She is my mate and his."

A/N
Oooh spicy. Will Slicer let (name) go or will he fight! Find out what happens in the next chapter!

(Slicers pov)

Did I hear him right? This creature is thier mates? I'm not sure I believe it. It's also concerning that the other is a bad blood. Tho it was rare when two males share thier female. I look at the girl. I must admit she is beautiful and really strong. I thought she would had past out already but she has not just yet.

Slicer:...if she is your mate where is your claim on her. I see no marks. She is fair game. You should know this scar.

Scar: brother please. We just figured it out and if you don't let her go I will fight for her

Slicer:-growls-fine but you better mark her or next time I won't let it slide...but there is the bad blood problem-releases (name)-

BM: I'm not the problem @ss. Your lucky our mate is alive.

They both look her over making sure she didn't have any injuries other than from the net. This was so odd.

Slicer: "You know the elders will not allow this."

Scar:" let me worry about that. "

(Name): "t..that is enough I'm fine.Dont treat me like glass!"

Slicer: "well she definitely is strong. What will you do now scar."

Scar: "we go home."

Slicer:"Are you insane.Do you have a death wish?!"

Scar: "I won't leave without her and she won't leave without blood moon. We have talked about it and I'm not changing my mind."

(Name):*what do you mean home. I'm not leaving my home!*

Oh this is entertaining. He didn't even run it by his chosen mate this should be good.

I couldn't believe it. They saved me. I've never had anyone save me before. It seems that BM and scar have come to an agreement of sorts which I was happy for. What I wasn't happy with is what scar just said.

Me:"just what are talking about going home! I'm not leaving my home!"

Scars eyes widen at my outburst. I didn't care. I was angry. I'll show him what for if he thinks I'm leaving my home. Who does he think he is!

Scar: "(name). I have to go home. If I don't I'll be labeled as bad blood and be hunted by my clan. I was going to talk with you about it. This is everything to me. I don't plan on leaving you here,"

(Name): "You can't expect me to leave! Just like you I've spent my whole life here! I'm not leaving because you can't stay! I refuse to go. Why don't you just come back!"

Slicer: "Because he can't. Humans will find, and capture us. We can't stay long. He would be dishonored for leaving his mate in such a place on top of everything."

(Name): "I'm not leaving, and that's that! Just go if you care so much about your image, and your clan!"

He goes to say something but I run off. I wasn't going to listen anymore. How dare they think I would leave my home! The nerve! I was so angry. As I was running I noticed a huge ship. I carefully check it out until, I was hit so hard I hit a tree. A terrible yelp rips out of me as I hear some of my bones breaking from the impact. Insanity I hear two growls of rage. I see both BM and scar protecting me.

Scar: "Elder steel stop!"

Steel:"Scar? I didn't know you were here too. You should know better than get in the way of a hunters kill....why is there a bad blood with you."

Scar:"Look a lot has been going on and I can explain everything ."

Steel: "I'm listening"

I lay there in quite a bit of pain. It was so hard to move. I guess my sounds of distress didn't go unnoticed by BM. He over looked my body. He growls slightly. I guess he seen something he didn't like.

Steel: "what you are asking me could be difficult to let happen. They both would have to prove themselves to the clan.'

Scar:" they can do it trust me, but she can't in her state ."

Steel:"hmmm alright. Lets go home now we have stayed too long. I will make sure they both get a chance."

Scar: "thank you Elder steel."

I see scar come over and look me over. I again hear another growl.

BM:" he broke some of her bones, but she should heal well."

(Name): "I heal faster then you think I just need to get home"

Scar:"... I'm sorry, (name)."

I was confused what he was talking about when a felt a pinch. Confused I look to see he had injected me with something. Slowly I began to get tired. As I realized what he did.

(Name): "why you...when I... Gonna...kill"

Was all I could say when I blacked out. Not know what to expect when I woke up again, but when I do I'm going to give them both hell!

(my pov)
I can slightly hear machines and feet moving around me. I guess I was finally waking up from the sedative I was given. I was just awake enough to hear conversations going on but everything feels like my head was under water. My eyes refused to open so all I could do is wait. In the meantime I take in the. Conversation going on near me.

??:"This is beyond impossible. Even a grown yautja wouldn't heal this fast. She is no ordinary ooman(human)."

Scar: "she's not an ooman(human). We are not sure what she is."

??: "Still it's Nearly impossible. On top of that she's already waking up! Do you know we pretty much gave her enough sedative to knock out a full grown  female yautja! This is insane to believe!

Scar: "Shut up! Your going to make my mates head hurt!"

Finally I was able to open my eyes. A soft grunt leaves my lips gaining the attention of the people in the room.

Scar: "Easy baby. Take your time. You might be a bit groggy."

BM: "Glad to see you waking up mate."

As Scar said I was groggy, but that didn't change how p*ssed I was. I let out a violent growl, which make both males jump slightly. Not that they were scared or anything...it's just they weren't expecting that sound to come from me. Even dizzy I was going to show how p*ssed I was.

Me:"HOW DARE YOU TAKE ME FROM MY HOME! I'LL KILL YOU!! HOW CAN YOU BOTH BETRAY ME LIKE THIS! I TRUSTED YOU GUYS!!!I HATE YOU!

I screamed with all my might. The hurt on their faces could be easily seen at my cruel words. I had every right to be angry.

BM: "Mate I know ..I'm sorry, but Scar is right. As much as. That pains me to say. If you stayed on earth, you would had been found by the humans. We just want you safe."

Scar: "Please try to understand. I don't want to lose my family. If I had become a bad blood like BM then....I would had lost everything.. including you. My clan would hunt us all down. We wouldn't survive...as you can see how the elder injured you...I .I don't want that for you or us...just...give it a chance. If you don't like it after a month...we will go back to earth ok?"

I didn't say anything only node in response. I did understand. I just wish they both would had spoken about it beforehand. Maybe I wouldn't feel like they kidnapped me from my home and hurt. My trust for them both was damaged. They got a lot of making up to do. For now I relax, and enjoy the silence of the room till the elder walked in.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 45.9K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
198K 8.1K 59
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 40.4K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 33.3K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...