I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewo...

By osnapitzsarahhh

Alexa is a 17 year old High School student. On the first day of her senior year she learns that there is a la... More

I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [1]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [2]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [3]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [4]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [5]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [7]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [8]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [9]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [10]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [11]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [12]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? (13)
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [14]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [15]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [16]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [17]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [18]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [19]
I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [20]

I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [6]

47.1K 1.7K 210
By osnapitzsarahhh

"Oops." Melissa muttered.

"Oops? Melissa, why did you bring her here?!" Kai demanded furiously.

"I-"

"Don't yell at her!" I interrupted, "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Alexa, it's okay-"

"No, Melissa. I got this." I reassured her. "This is her house, you know. She can bring me here if she wants." I said, glaring at Kai.

Who the hell did he think he was, yelling at Melissa like that? Especially when it's her house!

"And you guys!" I turned towards my 'friends', "What the hell are you doing here? With them two!" I pointed a finger Kai and Cairo. "You said you didn't know them! What's going on?"

"Maybe if you would stop yelling for one second, we could explain!" Kai bellowed.

Throughout the entire confrontation, my so-called friends and Cairo stayed quiet, staring at me in shock. And almost every other pair of eyes in the house were focused on the scene in front of them.

"Explain away." I said, waving my arms in exasperation.

"Ally, I-" Chris started.

"Don't you talk to me," I hissed, jabbing a finger at him. "You lied to me!"

"Let me explain!" Kai interjected. "Please?"

I nodded my head in response.

"Thank you. I think you should maybe sit down." He said, pointing to an extremely comfortable looking leather couch.

"I'm fine standing, thanks." I stood my ground, my hands balled up in fists and my eyes narrowed. Kai, Cairo, Melissa, Sofia, Tyler, Chris and Alicia all went to sit down in what was probably the living room.

Jasper came and stood next to me.

"Just sit down, please." He whispered to me. "What Kai's about to tell you may be a little hard to believe."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Fine."

Then I turned to Kai, "Just for the record, I'm not sitting down because you told me to, I'm sitting down because I want to."

He smirked, holding his hands up in surrender. "Sure. Just take a seat."

I sat down on a two-person couch and Jasper came and sat next to me.

"Well you're probably wondering how we all know each other," he started, gesturing to everyone sitting down, "We're all family friends."

I snorted, "Right. Is that why you were all so dead set on lying about it? Being family friends isn't such a huge secret that you have to lie-"

"There's more to it. Please, just stop interrupting and let me finish. Okay?"

"I only interrupted once." I muttered.

"Ally." Jasper warned.

"Okay, whatever. Explain."

"Firstly, this is not only Melissa's home, it is all of our home-"

"Whoa, you all- Sorry, carry on." I looked away in embarrassment, feeling the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"This is all of our home. It's a pack house. Everyone who lives here is part of our pack." He explained.

Everyone on the couches- no, everyone in the room was looking at me expectantly. It was like they were waiting for me to freak-out.

"What is going on here?" A loud voice boomed down the corridor.

Everyone's head snapped towards the voice in an instant. You could hear so much confidence and power in the voice that you couldn't not turn to see who it was.

There, standing in the door way of the gigantic living room, was an extremely handsome looking man, maybe in his 40's. He looked vaguely familiar.

"Alpha." Jasper acknowledged, and stood up.

I then noticed that everyone else in the room and everyone else that could see the man were stood up with their heads slightly bowed. Okay...

Jasper nudged me with his arm and gave me an urgent look, one which I returned with a confused look. He nudged me again but this time it was a lot harder.

"Hey! What the hell was that for?" I asked, annoyed.

The look on his face was one of fear and panic. He looked like he wanted to yell at me, hit his head on a wall, then yell at me some more.

"And what's that look for?!" I demanded. I hadn't even noticed that everyone was staring at me in shock, including Mr. Alpha.

"Who are you?" Mr. Alpha asked, curiosity burning in his gaze.

"She's Alexa. I brought her here because-" Melissa began, before another voice cut her off.

"I asked Melissa to bring her here, Father." Kai said. He spoke with so much respect and with an equal amount of confidence as his father.

His father... That's why he looked kind of familiar.

Wait, hold on.

"You asked Melissa to bring me here?"

"No, he didn't. Why are you lying, Kai? We should just tell her the truth." Melissa insisted.

"Yes, the truth would be good to hear right now." Kai's father spoke up.

"Yeah, I agree with Melissa and Mr. Confidence over here." I piped in.

"I'm sorry?" Kai's father asked, taken aback.

"Oh, no offence."

"Guys, if you don't mind me interrupting," Alicia spoke, the first time since I got here, "I think we should just tell her, everything."

"Yes, everything would be nice. Please and thank you." I said, standing up.

"Would someone just explain to me why there's a rogue in my home?" Kai's father demanded. The disgust was clear in his voice.

Kai looked like he was ready to bite someones head off, and by someone, I mean his father. His eyes were black, his jaw was clenched and his fists were balled up, ready to attack.

"Did you just call me a rogue?" I asked in disbelief. "That is so rude!" I conveniently left out the fact that I had no idea what a rogue even was, but it was definitely something bad.

"Hold on," Kai's father sniffed. "You're not a rogue."

"Gee, thanks." I muttered.

"What are you?" He asked, narrowing his eyes and walking towards me in long strides.

Okay, woah. Definitely feeling intimidated right now. Before I could reply Tyler, Chris, Cairo, Kai and Jasper all stood in front of me, creating a human shield.

"Alpha, she doesn't understand what we are. We were going to explain it to her, but you came in." Tyler said.

I noticed how Cairo hadn't said anything and was trying his hardest to stay away from me. He was a little more in front of me than the others.

"Fine." Kai's father, who I'm guessing goes by the name Alpha (weird name, I know), said. "I'll tell her."

"No, thank you." I said, politely rejecting the offer. "I'd rather hear, whatever it is, from my so-called friends. I know they'll tell me the truth." Then I remembered how they all lied to me about whatever they were hiding, "Well, at least I hope they will."

The human wall in front of me dispersed as they all went and sat back down. The Alpha man remained standing, as did I.

"Okay, I'll start." Sofia said, speaking for the first time.

"No, Sofia. I think you should start with why you avoided me today. I know the doctor's appointment thing was complete crap."

She looked away guiltily. "Yeah, sorry. Let me explain, it'll all make sense." She waited for me to object, but when I didn't, she carried on.

"Well, like Kai said, we all live here. It's a pack house, and Robert here," he gestured to Kai's father, "is the Alpha of our pack."

Ugh, Tyler groaned. "Can we stop beating around the bush, please?" He then turned to face me, "I'm a werewolf. So is everyone else here. The reason we all know each other is because we're all werewolves and we all belong to the same pack." After his little announcement, he let out a little breath, like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

My face gave away no emotion. At that very moment I could feel every pair of eyes in the room on me, waiting for me to say something.

"Hello?" Jasper asked, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Is she okay?"

"She's just shocked."

"Maybe we should get her to a doctor..."

"Yeah, she looks really pale."

So many things were being murmured and whispered but I didn't hear any of them. My facial expression remained passive and my eyes were still transfixed on Tyler.

"I'm sorry, did you say werewolf?"

--------------------------------

A lot of dialogue in this one. I don't really like too much dialogue, but I felt like this chapter needed it. If you don't like too much dialogue, I apologise!

Anyway,

Enjoy!

*Hugs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 12.9K 53
17 year old Hope moves to Massachusetts when her Dad takes a job at Harvard University. she never expected the attraction she feels toward her new En...
394K 12K 51
UNEDITED/poorly written when I was younger (needs severe editing) "Becky, I'm scared! Someone's following me and I don't think I can make it home! Pl...
1.2M 10.5K 9
Everyone thought that the moon goddess had it all. Every wolf looked up to her, and everyone loved her. What happens when that's not true and she has...
1.3K 97 41
Ariana Santacruz is a 16 year old girl who goes to a private school for overly smart teenagers. She soon finds herself in love with the schools new f...