I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [6]

"Oops." Melissa muttered.

"Oops? Melissa, why did you bring her here?!" Kai demanded furiously.

"I-"

"Don't yell at her!" I interrupted, "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Alexa, it's okay-"

"No, Melissa. I got this." I reassured her. "This is her house, you know. She can bring me here if she wants." I said, glaring at Kai.

Who the hell did he think he was, yelling at Melissa like that? Especially when it's her house!

"And you guys!" I turned towards my 'friends', "What the hell are you doing here? With them two!" I pointed a finger Kai and Cairo. "You said you didn't know them! What's going on?"

"Maybe if you would stop yelling for one second, we could explain!" Kai bellowed.

Throughout the entire confrontation, my so-called friends and Cairo stayed quiet, staring at me in shock. And almost every other pair of eyes in the house were focused on the scene in front of them.

"Explain away." I said, waving my arms in exasperation.

"Ally, I-" Chris started.

"Don't you talk to me," I hissed, jabbing a finger at him. "You lied to me!"

"Let me explain!" Kai interjected. "Please?"

I nodded my head in response.

"Thank you. I think you should maybe sit down." He said, pointing to an extremely comfortable looking leather couch.

"I'm fine standing, thanks." I stood my ground, my hands balled up in fists and my eyes narrowed. Kai, Cairo, Melissa, Sofia, Tyler, Chris and Alicia all went to sit down in what was probably the living room.

Jasper came and stood next to me.

"Just sit down, please." He whispered to me. "What Kai's about to tell you may be a little hard to believe."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Fine."

Then I turned to Kai, "Just for the record, I'm not sitting down because you told me to, I'm sitting down because I want to."

He smirked, holding his hands up in surrender. "Sure. Just take a seat."

I sat down on a two-person couch and Jasper came and sat next to me.

"Well you're probably wondering how we all know each other," he started, gesturing to everyone sitting down, "We're all family friends."

I snorted, "Right. Is that why you were all so dead set on lying about it? Being family friends isn't such a huge secret that you have to lie-"

"There's more to it. Please, just stop interrupting and let me finish. Okay?"

"I only interrupted once." I muttered.

"Ally." Jasper warned.

"Okay, whatever. Explain."

"Firstly, this is not only Melissa's home, it is all of our home-"

"Whoa, you all- Sorry, carry on." I looked away in embarrassment, feeling the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"This is all of our home. It's a pack house. Everyone who lives here is part of our pack." He explained.

Everyone on the couches- no, everyone in the room was looking at me expectantly. It was like they were waiting for me to freak-out.

"What is going on here?" A loud voice boomed down the corridor.