Suffer. (Chris Brown Love St...

By princesstakeover

23 year old Ranae Collin who joins Chris Brown crew as a dancer, escapes her pass and starts her life over. B... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Note To Readers.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.

34.

1.3K 39 14
By princesstakeover

Ranae

This past week have been really stress free for once and laid back. I been dancing, going to therapy and even hanging out with Chris and Mama Joyce. Currently I was at my mothers house and we was talking about Calvin's funeral and how we were going to do it.

"So you going to make the invites and I'm going to mail them but I don't know what date to use get"

"Make it on the weekend though" I said.

"Ok how about two more weeks on Friday, I already got the mausoleum, all I have to do is send the invites and get flower arrangements"

"I'll take care of the flowers"

"You sure?"

"Yea I got it mom" I said hugging her then getting up.

"What you doing today?"

"I was going to go over Chris house and hang"

"Ya'll back together?"

"No" I slightly smiled.

"Ya'll been hanging out a lot lately, I hope he cut ties with that girl Rose"

"I think he did"

"You think? You better make sure before she pop up again and start talking crap. She don't know that my child will put the paws on her"

I laughed.

"I'm not saying that's the first thing you should do but if she start messing with you and getting in your face just hit her with the one two and that goes for anyone"

"Ok momma" I laughed.

"I saw that little girl face too, you fucked her up real bad"

"MOM"

"What?? It was all over the media, you ain't see?"

"Nope"

"Mmm well imma text you the info later and tell Christopher I said hi"

"Ok ma see you" I hugged her one last time and left.

-

I knocked on the door and Chris opened it.

"Hey" I smiled giving him a hug.

"Wassup mommas"

"Hey my mom says hi"

"Tell Cassandra I said hey beautiful"
I laughed.

"How you doing?" I asked.

"Good, you?"

"Same, where's Joyce?"

"Right here!" I saw her walk downstairs.

I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey baby how are you?" She asked.

"Good good"

"You not busy tonight are you?"

"No, why what's wrong?"

"She's having a party" Chris said.

"A party?" I said looking at her.

"It's a dinner, I wanted to invite a few people over and cook dinner since I'm about to leave to go home tomorrow"

"In my house" Chris said rolling his eyes.

"I can have it in this house if I want!"

"I know momma I'm just playing dang"

"Yeah that's what I thought... anyway, I'm going to need y'all to help me in the kitchen"

I nodded.

"I want y'all to get started on the macaroni and cut the cheese"

"Ard mom" Chris said.

"And in the meanwhile I'll be at the store because I have to pick up a few things"

She grabbed her bag from the living room and Chris keys from the table.

"Love y'all don't mess up the macaroni, byeeee"

She walked out and closed the door behind her. I looked at Chris and he looked at me.

"Let's get started on this food" I demanded.

We walked to the kitchen and I went into the refrigerator looking for the cheese.

"Can you get a bowl" I said.

I grabbed the cheese and put in on the island. Chris sat a big bowl and two chef's knives on the island and then went into the living room.

I stood up and began opening the blocks of cheese with a knife. All of a sudden I heard music started to play.

"Ayeee" I mumbled because this was my song.

"Baby you got a bodyyy like a benzzz. I'm just trynna drivee it once againn" I sang and swayed my body.

He walked back in and sat down. I passed him a block of cheese and continued jamming.

"Oh this your song?" He asked.

"One of them" I smiled.

10 mins went pass and it was no talking but cutting and slicing cheese. But that was until Chris broke it.

"So how's therapy going? Is it helping?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Just glad I have someone to talk to that can help. I mean my mom can help but I don't want to be telling her everything, she might think I'm crazy" I chuckled.

"You're not crazy, life just be giving you bullshit and you fed up"

"Yea" I nodded.

"I don't want you to ever feel like you're alone or think you can't change something negative to positive. Your brave and strong and that's why I like you"

I smiled. Aww that was so sweet.

"Thank you" I said looking at him.

He nodded and went back to cutting.

We finished cutting the cheese and placed it in the bowl and Joyce got back finally. Me and her took over the kitchen while Chris went in the living room to play 2k. We were going to fix macaroni, ribs, collard greens, and cornbread. And I was so looking forward to this plate.

-
I was just now leaving my house making my way over back to Chris house. After slaving in the kitchen all day I was in need for a shower and a change of clothes. I had on something cute but comfy and my hair in a cute ponytail and soft natural makeup.

I jammed all the way there. When I pulled up, I spotted about 5 cars in the driveway that wasn't there before and one of those cars were Mijo's. Fat ass, I know he only came over for the food.

I knocked on the door and Chris answered. He looked me up and down then spoke.

"Wassup, you look nice"

"Thank you sir" I said stepping in.

I took my coat off and hung it on the rack.

"It smells good in here" I said to him rubbing my hands together.

We started walking towards the kitchen where I heard laughter and talking. I walked in and saw about 5 people I didn't know and Joyce and Mijo and a little girl.

"Heyyy" I said looking around.

"Hey baby" Joyce said walking towards me to give me a hug.

"Everybody this is Ranae, Chris' lady friend"

"Hi Ranae" Everyone said.

"Ranae this is my 3 friends Porsha, Stella, and Savannah. Right there, that's my sister Christine and her hubby"

"Hi everyone" I smiled.

"And this is my little niece Nevaeh" Mijo said referring to the little girl who looked about 5.

I waved and smiled, she was so cute.

"Are y'all ready to dig in?" Joyce asked.

"Yes ma'am" Mijo said and I laughed.

Everyone grabbed their plate that was on the table and stood up to get their food. It was like a line at a cookout so we just scooped what we wanted and kept going.

"What you want NeNe?" Mijo asked his niece.

"Ummm, I don't know...everything!" She said putting her hands in the air.

"Oh my gosh she's too cute" I said to Mijo. 

"Say thank you Ranae"

"Thank you Ranae" She smiled.

"Your welcome cutie"

"How you doing Ranae? I haven't seen you since my party"

"I'm good and I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for what went down, I truly apologize"

"It's ard, I get where you was coming from. Her ass deserved it"

"Hey!! Bad word Uncle Mijo!" Nevaeh said.

"Oh my bad princess I'm sorry"

"I'm watching you" She said walking away.

"Awww" I laughed.

After everyone got their plate, we sat in our seats and grabbed each others hand to say prayer.

"Whose going to lead us today?" Joyce asked.

"I'll do it Mama Joyce!" Nevaeh said.

"Ok go ahead baby"

"Everyone bow your heads and no peaking!"

Everyone bowed their heads.

"Dear lord, thank you for Mama Joyce cooking skills because this food looks mighty good"
Everyone started laughing.

"God is great, God is good, let us thank him for our food, amen!"

"Amen" everyone said and started digging.

Chris was sitting beside me and Nevaeh then Mijo sat on the other side.

"We did good on this macaroni" Chris said.

"You ain't do nothing but cut the cheese"

"That's half the work so I did help"

"Whatever"

"I like your nails" Nevaeh said.

"Thank you Nevaeh"

"You can call me NeNe, do you have a nickname?"

"Yeah it's Nae or Nae Nae"

"Ok that's cool" She said eating her cornbread.

"Come here" She whispered to me. I put my ear to her and she whispered.

"Are you and Uncle Chris together?"

"Oh no baby" I chuckled.

"Oh man, I wanted you to be my auntie" She pouted.

"Nevaeh eat your food" Mijo said interrupting.

I laughed and continued eating my food and listened to the conversations at the table. My phone started vibrating in my back pocket and I reached for it. It was multiple texts' from Kait and a missed call.

Kait: BITCHHHH LOOK AT THIS. Skip to 10:05

It was a linked attached.

Kait: Don't log into no social media right now. They blowing you up!!

Kait: I'll fight a bitch if I have to💯💯

I stopped eating and clicked the link. It took me to YouTube and I read the title.

'Rosey Queen talks modeling, Chris Brown, Ranae Collins + more!'

"What" I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked.

"Would y'all excuse me, I have to use the restroom" I smiled and stood up to walk away.

I quickly walked upstairs and went into Chris room and closed the door behind me. I clicked the video and sat down on the bed.

DJ Envy: "Good morning everybody it's Dj Envy, Angela Yee, Charlemagne the God and we are The Breakfast Club. We have a special guest in the building!"

Angela: "My girl Rosey Queen"

Rose: "Wassup wassup" she laughed.

Charlemagne: "So how long you been modeling now?"

Rose: "A couple years now, it been a while"

I skipped the video to 10:05 and turned it up.

Charlemagne: "So what's going on with you and Chris Brown?"

Rose: "What? Nothing" she laughed.

Angela: "Are y'all still friends? I mean I saw what happen between you and his ex girl"

Charlemagne: "Yeah what happen between y'all two, wasnt y'all also friends?"

Rose: "Uhh, yeaaah but you have to watch out for the snakes in the grass"

Dj Envy: "Ouch, what happen?"

Rose: "I don't want to say too much but I'm going to say this. Ole girl had a problem with me from the start. Remember when Chris said he wanted her back and she was in Jamaica?"

Charlemagne: "Yea"

Rose: "They actually got back together and she got pregnant and that's tea"

They gasped.

Angela: "Oh my gosh really? She got pregnant by Chris?"

Rose: "Yea and she actually lost the baby and they broke up because she thought I was messing with her man like come on sis I don't want him" she laughed.

Dj Envy: "Damn I ain't know that"

Charlemagne: "Me either"

Angela: "I can't imagine what she went through. A miscarriage tho? Wowww"

Rose: "Miscarriage or abortion who knows"

Charlemagne: "Ok Rosey stop" He said laughing.

Rose: "I'm serious, it probably wasn't even Chris' and she got rid of it" She laughed.

I felt myself getting angry and hot tears coming down my face. Why was this women telling my personal business that I didn't want anyone to know, she had no business at all.

Charlemagne: "Ok moving on, what was the fight about?"

Rose: "Ughhhh"

Angela: "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to"

Charlemagne: "Yes she do"

Angela: "Shut up Charlemagne, no she don't"

Charlemagne: "We want to know"

Rose: "No imma tell you. Sooo, I went to my friend Mijo listening party and like towards the end me and her bumped heads and I started confronting her because she did something I didn't like. So we I guess you can say we were arguing and all of a sudden ole girl got wild up and then her weak ass throws a glass at me and look" She pointed to her face.

Dj Envy: "So she did that to you?"

Rose: "Yup. She better be glad I'm not going to sue her ass"

Charlemagne: "So it's beef now?"

Rose: "You can say that"

Angela: "So is you and Chris still friends?"

Rose shook her head.

Rose: "But I don't blame him. He loves this girl and I wouldn't be surprise if they together now. I mean after her trying to commit suicide, I would keep a eye on her too"

Dj Envy: "Hold on, suicide?"

Rose: "Yeah, I was there for her"

Angela: "Oh that was nice Rosey, so y'all was actually friends at one point"

Rose: "More than friends, but that's tea"

Charlemagne: "Y'all was getting freaky or y'all was together together?"

They all started laughing.

Rose: "I'm not going to say nothing but sip"

I stopped the video and went back to my messages.

Me: On God this bitch is done..

I put my phone down and wiped my tears. I was so angry and upset. I wanted to fight this bitch so bad. This wasn't even funny anymore. I heard a little knock on the door and it opened. I smiled because it was Nevaeh.

"Are you ok Nae Nae? You been up here for a long time" She said walking to me.

"Yeah I'm ok" I said looking away to wipe my eyes.

"Then why are you crying?" She asked sitting next to me. Dang I didn't think she saw my tears.

"I just don't feel good"

"Was it the food? Because I thought it was really yummy"

"No, the food was good it's something else"

"Is it Uncle Chris? You want to beat him up?"

I laughed.

"No it wasn't Uncle Chris" I smiled looking at her.

"It's ok you can tell me"

I smiled, she was so sweet and cute.

"Nevaeh" We both looked and saw Chris walking in.

"Uncle Mijo want you downstairs" He said.

"This conversation isn't over. Everything will be ok Nae Nae" She said giving me a hug then running out.

I put my head down. Chris came and sat next to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Just when I thought my life was just getting back on track this bitch want to do something"

"Who?"

"That hoe Rosey"

"What happen now?"

"She did a interview today on The Breakfast Club and she talked about me and she talked about you. And she talked about my miscarriage, our relationship, my suicide situation. Then going to say I might've had an abortion, I swear to god when I see that hoe I'm going to smack the fuck outta her" I said hitting my fist against my palm and starting cry again.

"Calm down Ranae"

"Don't tell me to calm down, this your friend. You think I want to deal with people judging me about shit I don't want them to know"

"I understand"

"No you don't" I snapped.

"Yes the hell I do. You just got fame, I been had fame since I was a teen I know what the hell it feel when my business gets out there and I didn't want it to. The world judges people especially famous people so you better get use to it. No matter what you do, good or bad, it's always going to be people that hate on you"

I forgot for a second that Chris was Chris Brown and I felt salty.

"I'm sorry"

"And I'm not friends with Rose anymore, what she did was not ok and I cut her off"

"You should've just cut her off when you saw I had a problem with her"

"I know" He mumbled.

"Just promise me something"

"What?"

"You'll bail me out when I go to jail"

He sucked his teeth.

"Shut up, you ain't going to jail" He said wiping my face.

"I'm going to kill her literally"

"Don't do that because then the world would really have something to say about you and then you will do time in jail and I wouldn't want that. Years without seeing your face? I'll probably lose it honestly"

I chuckled.

"You always seem to make me laugh, I love you yo"

"I love you too" He said smiling at me.

I didn't notice I said that until he said I love you too. I didn't need space anymore.

I looked at his eyes and then lips and started moving my face closer to his. Before we could even kiss, someone busted into the room causing me and Chris to immediately stop what we was doing.

"Come on guys you're missing all the fun!" Nevaeh said standing there.

"Ok NeNe, here we come" Chris said.

"Ok" She said running off.

We stood up from the bed.

"Actually I think I'm going to head out, I'm honestly not in the mood for all this anymore, I'm sorry"

"Awww don't leave me" He begged.

"I have to"

"Well promise me one thing"

"What?"

"You'll come back tomorrow"

"Promise, I have to see Mama Joyce before she leaves anyway"

He held out his pinky.

"Really?"

"Really" He said so serious.

I pinky promised him.

"You're childish" I said as we starting walking out.

"But you love it"

"Yea yea" I rolled my eyes.

-

When I finally got home I hopped in the shower which was love and then hopped right in my bed with nothing on and put on Netflix. Before I could doze off, my phone received a text message. I reached for it, unlocked it, and went into my messages.

???: I guess you thought I would just go away. I'm still here and I'm still watching. - fan

This person was really desperate because now they was texting from a different number. I was definitely going to the police tomorrow, I don't have time for people to be playing with my life anymore.

________________________________

Vote ❤️
Comment🗣

Ranae in MM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) © COPYRIGHT 2012-2014
74.8K 2.4K 35
Battling her demons due to the loss of her father, Snowlene moves to Chicago to live with her fashion icon, aunt. During this time, she runs into RnB...
105K 4.5K 30
5K 399 48
Beyoncé is forced to go to college and her parents want in her in a general business job. But her heart says otherwise and wants to become a singer...