§: It's A Love/Hate Thing, Ho...

By Riela_pollie

Author's Note: This is Series 2! The Wedding Series Read the Series 1, The High School Series, if you haven't... More

Author's Note ^_____^ [*Grins*] <3
Chapter 1 - Time To Tell The World
Chapter 2 - Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 4 - She Lied, He Believed
Chapter 5 - Goodbye To Single Life!
Chapter 6 - Wedding Day
Chapter 7 - The Reverse Wedding
Chapter 8 - What Is She Doing Here?
Chapter 9 - The Song He Sang
Chapter 10 - That Night, He Whispered

Chapter 3 - Tornado Disaster. We Met Again

25.6K 208 27
By Riela_pollie

Chapter 3 - Tornado Disaster. We Met Again.

Comment

Vote -this story and Mitch Hewer as Stephen Tylline in Best Male cat in Watty Awards

Like

Tweet

............................

(RECAP)

Hmm, I opened my bag and took out a little black box. Stephen was a little curious but then realized what the inside was and laughed as he put his hand up. I smiled and helped him put it on, slowly sliding it in. I looked up as he wrapped his arms around me and smiled on my cheek. He softly whispered, slowly melting me down inside although it made me smile a bit.

"Forever", He promised.

.................................................

Stephen and I went home. Our house have already fixed and all cleaned up as though the messy stalker incident never happened. It was fast to fix all up. As an expect of our parents.

Anyway, first time in a while, we held hands during our half an hour journey on the way home. Obviously, Mr. Driver refused to let us in since our little water fountain incident earlier got us wet. Heheh.

Unsurprisingly, my future husband-to-be whispered his magic words for three nanoseconds to him and fingersnap, he agreed to give us a lift. Yep. Just like that. I ain't gonna ask what he said cuz I don't wanna know! I'm sure as hell I didn't see him bribing him with money!

During our journey, I fell asleep with his a-little-too-wet-but-its-better-than-wearing-nothing jacket.

So caring, isn't he? Almost perfect and flawless. To you. To me, his imperfectness and all his flaws are kept inside my head. No matter how many times I think about it, it never fails to make me smile. Or laugh.

Such a worrisome he was, he didn't want me to catch a cold while being pregnant with his kid. Despite knowing he's sensitive to slightly cold air in summer, I know he will catch a cold if he doesn't dry himself soon.

Plus, no way am I cancelling our wedding because of that when everyone put a lot of hard work in making it perfect.

Knowing Stephen, there's a 99.99% chance he will push himself to the point he would not be able to stand. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

Standing on the front gate, clenching on his almost-dry black Craghoppers Nosi Pemba jacket with my fist as I hug myself to keep warm and the other hand, holding my bag. I looked up to him as he smiled, putting his hand around my waist as he moved himself forward to me. He looked a little pale so I put my hand on his chest, "Hey, go home and take a long, hot bath. You'll catch a cold." I told him.

He pout cutely and crossed his arms like a kid and looked away as he shook his head, "No way, you go in first.". I sighed, just as I expected, "All right, I'll go. But if you come in my house less than an hour after your bath, even if it's a second less, I will lock my door and my window!" I warned him. His face turned a little pale because he knows that I will really do that.

He was struggling to say something against that but instead, he sighed, admitting defeat, "Alright! Alright! I'll do it so go inside before you catch a cold!"

"That's what i'm about to do!!" I said, about the turn around but just stood there. Not really angry. Just saying.

"Okay!" he said.

"Okay!" I said it back. I don't know why but I get this feeling that I'm expecting something. In a good way, I guess. I just don't know what though.

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Can I kiss you now?!" He asked.

Without even thinking about that stupid, stupid question of his, I blurted out, "Fine!". In a blink of an eye, he smacked his lips on mine, pulling my head between his big hands and bit my upper lip before running out of my hell's gate to his house.

Feeling in dazed as I stared off the space, I just realized what happened so I blushed like crazy with embarrassment. Instead of usually yelling, 'STEPHEN!', I lightly put my back hand on my lips, feeling my red hot face as I muttered low, "Idiot" and went inside to take a long hot bath.

.....................................

Talking on a phone in a hot steamy and bubly bath. I laid on my back, slowly raising my leg up as I ran my finger tips down with bubbles, "Hey, guys, I'm planning to chat with Sophie and Natasha from UK in Skype since it's saturday night. Wanna come?"

"Yeah, sure." she said and then I heard a beeping sound, like there's a new message.

Ah, right. Since it's saturday, of course Annie would chat with Matt on Skype, "Matt just got a call from Stephen for the same reason. Looks like James and Declan finally found a time to chat with us." she laughed.

Sophie Kates is also my childhood friend. I also met her in the same kindergarden school where I met Stephen. She's also the first female friend of mine that kept on sticking with me each day and always deciding things on her own, like taking me out to play as though I was already friends with her.

Because of my situation with Seth's father and my parents, I promised my mum not to invovle anyone. But Sophie is the most presistent girl I have ever known. Although, Stephen's much worse.

I met Natasha Jones in middle school, the time when Stephen and I actually don't hang out much. Sophie and Natasha were two of my bestest friends in UK. Just like Annie and Kylie. Of course, I introduced my new friends to the old friends, second week after transferring in that school so they already knew each other.

James and Declan were also Stephen's friends since birth and around the same age. They also know about Matt and Keith though they only got to know each other a few months back. Yeah, to sum it all up, we all know each other.

"Okay, I'll invite Kylie too and see if she's up for it" I said, gently rubbing my tummy with bubbles.

"Okay, we will be there at six." she said, "You better spit everything out what happened earlier tonight. But I can already tell it went well." She laughed, "I still prefer juicy details"

I can almost imagine her winking, so I rolled my eyes as I smiled, "Alright, I promise to tell so see you all then" I said and turned off the phone and back on again before dialling Kylie's number to invite her. I bet Stephen already invited Keith.

.................................

[ 6 pm ]

Annie and Kylie were already in my bedroom. I locked downstairs window and the door as Kylie and Annie prepared for midnight snack in our pyjamas. My bedroom may not be big but it gives off the feeling of cosy and they like it.

Lots of old toys on the side, bookshelf full of complicated books, normal sized bed and a thick white futon on the floor. There's a table with a laptop and a camera. I logged in Skype and got a video call from Sophie so I accepted it and full screen it as I moved the laptop so that they can face all the three of us.

Sophie already grew her wavy ginger hair with light tone skin and thin pink lips. Blue eyes, rather bright. If I had to say, her blue light eyes is brighter than Stephen's since Stephen's got grey ring around outside his pupils.

She waved hello and did our greeting. Annie tied her long blonde hair up in a messy bun and laid her tummy on the futon as she looked up, while eating an apple.

There's a hot pot with mashed sweet potato, perfect for cold night. Kylie and I sat up with our legs crossed. I was drinking a Capri Sun Orange juice, it tasted weird but it was alright. Kylie had a spoon in her mouth while holding a plate with hot sweet mashed potato.

We said our usual greeting and then we heard a doorbell and a distinctive sound of people talking. I asked, "That Tash?"

Sophie turned her head out and back at us. She smiled and nodded, "~Yeah, she just came.". Annie asked after a bite of an apple, "Still struggling on that thing, Soph?"

Sophie laughd nervously, "Not anymore. Thanks for the advice last week by the way." She said, scratching the back of her head while smiling shows she's grateful. Annie said, "You're welcome" she chuckled.

"Heellloooo, ladiess!!" The rather-cheery squeaky voice came as Soph turned her head at where I think would be her door. Tash came in the video, wearing her usual dark brown curly lock hair down her shoulder.

She is just like Beyonce but with more diva-er and funky-er. She's pretty interesting, I tell you.

She smiled with her dark brown eyes, sparkling brightly, "How are y'all there?!~. How's your summer goin', eh? Baby's doing alright with ya?" She asked, throwing all sorts of questions.

We all laughed while spending the girls' night, talking. They pretty much know everything except the stalker part.

I also told them EVERY little details of what happened earlier. I even describe my feelings of every moment. The girls screamed as though they really loved it.

Juicy details, Juicy details, I also told them about one of Stephen's hidden agenda of manipulation of a little surprised kiss. Okay. Maybe not a little. With that said, they screamed like those fan girls when they see their favourite celebrity.

"Aw, that's so cute!!" Tasha said, talking to me in her baby voice.

Sophie laughed, "He never changes, does he?"

I shook my head, "Tell me about it!". Putting on a annoyed look on my face as a mask. With one glance, they can all tell that I'm really dying of happiness! How embarrassing.

Kylie giggled, "If he sees you now in your blushing state, we can already imagine what he will do next."

Annie laughed, "I think a wolf mascot suits him with our literally little red, riding hood girl" she teased as she winked. I blushed slightly more as I pouted at why can't I hide my real emotions.

............................................

Meanwhile

............................

Stephen's POV

I laughed, "I know! I just didn't think she would fall for that. Normally, she wouldn't since she was always cautious around me with a title 'Sadist only to Stephen' on her forehead' " I said, laying down on my back, throwing the basketball in the air.

Keith, who was seating on my left casually, jerked his elbow on my side, "Aren't you the sadist one?" he said more of a statement than a question.

I catched the ball after throwing it in the air and held it up as I turned my head to him and smiled wickedly, "Don't tell her that." putting the ball on my stomach and a finger over my mouth as in 'Shh, it's a secret'.

James Carter, same age, long black wavy hair and medium build. Green eyes and as smart as Keith. Personality? Easy going. Like Matt, who's sitting on the floor while stuffing his face with crisps.

Declan, lighter brown short hair, same age too and also medium build. Few cm taller than me. Personality is just like Mr. Nice guy. I meant WAY too nice. But that's just his one of his good point. Bad point is, you pissed him off and you will meet the second Leah. I'm serious!

James said, "Poor Leah. To be stuck with a guy like you!" he laughed.

Declan pushed James with his side arm to take the spot and asked, "Tell me, man. Freezer got your feet yet?"

I stopped throwing the ball in the air and sat up as I put it down on my lap. I shook my head, "No, why should I get a cold feet? I'm pretty much feeling hyper for the big day." I laughed.

"Ho Ooiyying~" Matt muffled with crisp in his mouth. I think he meant to say 'How boring'. Keith fixed up his glasses, "I totally agree.".

Even James nodded and Declan said, "D'uuhh, it's not fun if you're not nervous. I would really pay all my money I have" he looked down, probably searching in his pockets and took it out after counting it before showing it to the camera, "Which is only 17 pence in my pocket, just to see you freak out before the wedding." he laughed and put down his hand.

James said, "Now that's one thing to see!" he high fived with Declan. I frowned and then smiled a bit, "Well, too bad you won't get to see me freak out (beside these guys) since you're not here."I said with fake sympathetic tone.

Ha! Take that! I went back as I laid on my back to continue throwing the basketball in the air.

They stopped high fiving and turned their heads to us. They turned back to each other and then smiled evilly. Declan said politely to James as he bowed elegantly, "After you". James said the same thing and did the same way, "No, after you."

Declan asked, "Why don't we say it at the same time?"

James smiled widely, "Count on three?"

Declan smiled and nodded as the pair put their hands on their shoulder and their free other hand out open, while muttering one two three, "We are going to America!!"

I was shocked and my hands stopped as the ball went and hit my face. Smack would be the right word for the sound. Oh, and a little crack is an addition.

Thank god it was just me and I'm not bleeding!

I groaned, covering my face with my hands on the spot of pain as Matt bursted out laughing with bits of crisps out of his mouth. James and Declan, as much as I hate them, they laughed their heads off so loud as Keith covered his mouth to keep him from laughing. Jamie and Dec high fived saying that was the best reaction they got from me in a while.

Great(!) Let's just hope they don't mess my wedding with Leah! Or else it's their butts at my mercy!

...............................

Meanwhile

.............................

~Leah's POV ~

"Oh, my god!! You guys are coming here?!" I asked, excited to see them that I even quealed. Soph clapped with excitement and Miss Diva Tash did a little dance of, "Going to America, baby!~"

Sophie said,"How can we miss your wedding?! And the mini Stephen/or Leah, is another reason why we should definitely go! How many months are you now?"

I put up my two fingers as in, "2 months." I smiled. But turned upside down, "But it's too bad since you can't stay for the baby's birth."

Tash said, "Hey, hey, girl! That doesn't mean our trip to heaven is a two way ticket! Of course, we can visit you again!"

Actually, I feel fortunate to have all my family and friends to come and support me that they even all have to visit on my wedding. I just feel really happy that the people I care and love the most are coming on my special day with my one and only special guy that I'm going to marry soon.

My life couldn't be so perfect. It's totally flawless. Everything are just going well. Way too well. What if something comes and ruin our wedding day? What if something change because of a sudden something that we can't just leave or avoid?

With that said, that uneasiness feeling I'm getting right now was a warning that something will come. It's like a tornado approaching in my way. The heart-beating-double-big-time feeling is making my worries and fear increase in my head that is stressed me out all night.

Which turns out that the next day, during our shopping trip to town for wedding supplies, I was right. In the middle of the street, rarely cars passing by with so many people around us as they past by.

Stephen and I just stood there with two people that I knew they would come sooner or later, standing before us. Plus a newborn baby, crying loudly.

I knew this day would come. Before the wedding, I just knew it would come. I just didn't think it would be this soon.

I didn't think our paths would cross this soon. Getting over the shock that came across my face and a surpise, slowly fading away. I smiled as Stephen frowned and looked away with anger in his eyes.

I knew that he still hold a grudge against him. I just can't help but lie to him because the truth wasn't never mine to begin with. It's not my place to tell him the truth until I got a permission from HIM. I promised to keep it until the right time which would now.

I politely greeted them, "It's been a while, Seth." I turned to the woman next to him, "Celine."

Perhaps, this is what I should describe, 'Tornado Disaster'.

Ahhhh, the highlight of my day(!)

(TO BE CONTINUED)

.........................

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

Seth finally appeared!!

Will the truth about what REALLY happened between Leah and Seth be revealed?!

Do you think there's a chance they will cancel the wedding because of the truth?! :O

OH.

MY.

GOD!

I can't wait! >.<

The next chapter title will be 'She Lied, He Believed' < Totally reversed but suits the next chapter plot. lol xD

Okay, I dunno when the next update be but with your support to this story as well as the other one, and a little encouragement will definitely help!!

Just simple click the icons on your left!

Vote

Tweet

Share

Like

and Mail it to your friends :D

Shouldn't be that hard :D At least, it's better than doing nothing ^__^ I hope you enjoyed it!

Please comment below what you really were thinking while reading! I know you love it and hate the suspense and I know you know that I will upload soon! So, comment differently *wink wink *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 131K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.6M 106K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
835K 21.4K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...