Miss. Nerd has a Gun.

Autorstwa conflicted_youth

(#542 Teen Fiction) Ariana (Ari or Aria) Jones is the daughter of the famous Amelia and Adam Jones. Amelia an... Więcej

Broken flower pots
Ditching both idiots and my nerdy self
"That's what Bunny calls us"
What Is It With People Knocking Me To The Floor Today?
The Video
Cheers For Punk-Rock
"Captain America is a little bitch."
I killed him
Sorry...
Oh My God Tiffany...
"Shut up, dumbass!"
"Okay, well maybe you should put that gun down"
Why would I start by stalking Gerard Way?
24 hours
20 hours
15 hours
5 hours
"Spiderman is definitely cooler than Captain America"
Let me prove to you that I'm not a jerk
"You're so stupid I swear to god"
Take A Picture, It'll last longer Pt.1
Take a pictue It'll last longer Part. 2
Epilogue
Update

The three idiots

85.7K 1.9K 1.2K
Autorstwa conflicted_youth

Ari's POV

"But dad!!!!!!!" I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.
He snorted and shook his head.

"I'm sorry Peanut. But hey! They wont know that you're Agent 23, so there will be no problem for you to keep that... Nerd disguise up!" He said with a half hearted smile.

I stuck my tounge out at him just because his bad attempt of cheering me up sucked balls.

Yep. That might have been my dad and I's conversation last night. Apperently mom and him got assigned the same mission , which is to take down some psycho killer and they were leaving for a month or longer.

You never know! I mean we work for the FBI! And yeah, you heard right. The 18 year old nerd is an FBI agent. I'm not just some agent either. I'm one of the best, I'm Agent 23, an undercover spy and assasin. Nobody except my parents and boss knows, and I intend on keeping it that way.

I got assigned to take down my ex-boyfriend aka. druglord James. But there was a catch.

My parents were supposed to look after three idiots who managed to piss him off. But now that they both are leaving for atleast a month, someone else got the job. Me! One of the best assasin's alive, got the job as an idiot-sitter.

***

"Ariana, why do you hide behind those awful clothes?" My mom eyed me up and down, she pouted at my outfit.

I dress like a stereotypical nerd in school to keep the attention away from me, and as you can tell. Mother dearest isn't so found of that.

"I've told you many times mom. I'm an assasin. Being my friend can be dangerous. I do not want any attention. Being a nerd automaticly erases you from any chance of getting either of those things."

I slung my bag over my shoulder and grabbed an apple.

"I know honey. it's just that you have so much nice clothing and a really good figure. You can't tell me it's wrong of me to dislike you hiding it!" She threw her hands up in surrender and I chuckled.

"Are you training with us this afternoon?" She asked behind the magasin she was reading.

"Yeah, probably. I need to clean my room before the idiots arrives tommorw. I think that them walking into my room and see, guns and knives spread all over the floor would look suspicious."

I said and stood up from my chair.
"I'm off to hell now. I'll see you later down at the headquater!" I kissed my mom on the cheek and went for the door.
"Bye!!" I heard her scream before I closed the door.

Even though I'm supposed to be a nerd, I really dislike school. I have an extreamly high IQ and photographic memory. I never learn anything and everyone is either fake, stupid or both.

I sighed as a slumped down into my seat. It's already last period and I'm itching to get out of this horrible outfit.

I was dressed in a knee lenght blue skirt, a white blouse and a black blazer. It might not sound bad, but trust me! To me it is... So I decided this would be a wonderful time to gain some energy, so I took a nap.

"Miss, Jones! Are you paying attention!" Ms, whatever's voice asked. My head shot up from my desk.

"Totally!" I said sarcasticly. I'm usually careful with how I talk to the people at school, but I really need to blow off some steem and what better way than beat up your own parents?

"Do not speak to me like that young lady!" She was basicly screaming now.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "Well, Sorry?" It came out more like a question. And I guess that didn't really help.

I saw how Ms.Whatever's face got redder and redder.

"I do not tollerate students disrespecting me!" She clenched her fists and glared at me.
I smiled brightly back at her. If this was a mission I would of just shoot her och throw one of the knifes I have hidden in my shoes. But it's not.

"I apologize for whatever you think I did. But if you excuse me! I have to go to the gym, bye!" I grabbed my bag and ran towards the door. I looked up at the time and saw that there was another hour left of school, but I know my parents wont care. Hell, they'll be happy I acually did something bad!

***

"My baby skipped school!!" My mom shouted for the 50th time while dancing around in circles. My dad was standing with an arm around my shoulder.

"You know, these guys are acually bad boys and streetfighters. Maybe you could try being yourself while they're here. If you don't like it then you can stop?" He looked hopefully down on me.

"I'll think about it." I anwsered, and I acually will. It felt good talking back to Ms... (I really need to ask what her name is. I never listen to what people say during school)

"Come on mom! It's time for me to kick your ass!" I said clapping my hands in excitement.
Mom stopped dancing around and looked at me. She smirked and popped her knuckles.
"We'll see about that baby!" She said and jumped into the ring with me.

***

I had been cleaning my wepons all night. When we left the headquaters I got a message saying the idiots were coming tonight instead of tommorow, so I had to put them away. I layed my pocket knifes and my gun on my bed.

You see, I always carry around my favorite knifes and guns for protection. Being an assasin means that alot of people wants you gone. It has happened a few times that some dumbass thinking he could kill me, came to my during school. I always ended up killing them before they could tell people about my true identity, but you can never know when someone finds out.

I sat down and picked up my gun. I checked to see if I needed to refill and I did. So I reloaded it and placed it back into the hidden pocket in my black blazer.
I also placed the knifes back into my shoes, which were a pair of black Dr. Martens. Right when I was done I heard someone pull up our drive way.

I saw three motorcycles. They were all black Harley Davidsons. I snorted a little. They were the same as one of my motorcycles, but mine has a little extra power.

The first guy who pulled of his helmet had brown curly hair, just like the second guy had. But the third, that looked a bit older, had straight brown hair. They were dressed similar. They were all dressed in skinny jeans and black plain t-shirts topped with leather jackets. They made their way to our front door. I looked down on my outfit. Black ripped jeans and a black tank-top was okay.

If I had been wearing my mission clothes I would of have to change. But I had just been down at the garage to fix one of my cars so these clothes weren't as "badass" as the others I usually wear.

"Ariana, come down!" My dad shouted from down stairs. I groaned and turned the volume of my music up. I really didn't feel like meeting the idiots right now. I had to leave for a mission in three hours and I didn't want to ruin my mood.

"Ari, get your lazy ass down the fucking stairs NOW!" My mom screamed at the top of her lungs. I winced and instantly turned off the tv.

"Coming Mother dearest!" I shouted in a sickly sweet voice. I know what you're thinking.

Me and my parents don't get along that well. But you're wrong. Our relationship is more like we are best friends. They love when I do bad things and curse. They said it's because I remind them of themselves when I do.

I ran down the stair and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw three leather covered backs turned to me.

My parents smiled and waved at me to come over. The three idiots turned around. Normally I would of drooled or something.

Two of them were obviously twins. One of them had a pierced lip and nose, the other one had a pierced eyebrow. The taller one, who I assume is the oldest didn't have any piercings but he had glowing green eyes. They were all staring at me and I smiled a little, knowing they were checking me out.

"This is Ariana, call her Ari of Aria." My dad gave me a side hug and I smiled at the boys infront of me.

"This is Chase and Jayden" My mom said pointing at the twins.

"They're obviously twins and this is their older brother Brent" She pointed at the taller one. I smirked.

"Maybe you wanna close your mouths before you catch any flies." I said casually and walked out of the room.

***

Brent's POV

"Dude! Did you have to piss James off! I really don't want to live with two of the best FBI agents there is." Chase whined. Jase smacked him across the head.
"It was your fault too you dipshit!" He said and rolled his eyes. Chase fake gasped.

"I don't recall doing that!" He said and looked away dramaticly.

"Can you both shut up! We should be happy they're doing this for us. Agent 23 has gotten assigned to the mission of taking James down."
I informed my younger brothers as we walked up the the front door of the house we'll be living in for a while. I knocked.

"Amelia, let me open the fucking door!"

"No! Fuck you Adam! Get the hell away from me!"

"You stupid bitch!"

"Don't call me that you jerk!" Hushed voices was heard throught the door.

"Love, let's just open the door together?" Adam begged, probably to Amelia.

Amelia and Adam were friends with my brothers and I's mother. People would think that they hated each other from the way they talked to one another sometimes.

"Haha! sucker!" We heard Adam exclaim.
Jayden chuckled from his place next to me. The door was slammed open, revealing a sweaty Adam and an annoyed Amelia in the backgound.

"Come in boys!" Adam mentioned for us to enter.

I saw Chase open his mouth to talk. I quickly covered his mouth. He tends to say weird thing and I do not want to risk him pissing them off.

"Thank you Adam! My mother is sending her greetings!" I said and dragged Chase through the door. Jayden followed us calmly.

"Tell Lucy that we really wish we could visit her more often!" Amelia smiled as me. I look around the room.

There is someone missing. Apperently my brothers were wondering the same thing.

"Don't you have a daughter?" Chase asked. Amelias smiled turned into a smirk and Adam looked at us like he knows something we don't.

"Ariana, come down!" Adam shouted. Suddenly the house was filled with Oliver Sykes voice from the song "Can you feel my heart"
Me and the twins exchanged curious looks. I had never met a girl who listens to this kind of music before. Adam laughed.

"Amelia honey. Do your thing!" He nudged his wife who smiled.

"Aria get your lazy ass down the fucking stairs NOW!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Coming Mother Dearest" A girl voice screamed back as the music stopped.

"Just a warning. Do not, make her mad!" Adam said winking at us. We heard someone run down the stairs. Adam and Amelia smiled. Amelia waved at the person behind us to come. We all turned around. I felt my jaw drop to the floor.

The girl had long brown curly hair. She was wearing black ripped jeans and a lose, black tank-top. Her nails were black along with her bracelets. She smiled and stood next to her parents.

"This is Ariana, call her Ari or Aria." Adam introduced her and she waved as us as her dad gave her a quick side hug. I looked at Chase, he was staring at her with wide eyes.

This girl will have him wrapped around her finger. Her mom introduced us and she just smiled at us.

"You might want to close your mouths before you catch flies." She said and disappeared out of the room.
I chuckled as Jayden punched Chase shoulder. They gave me a knowing look. It will be fun annoying her.

I got the idea of this while I was in the shower, hehe! I tried it out and I really like it. If you could please comment what you think about it and if you want me to continue, that would be great. Goodbye me fellow Pandas

- Panda_Bacon

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

32.5K 528 50
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
320K 11.1K 44
Aria Garcia survives a month of physical torture after an accident that resulted in her mother's demise. Blaming the tragedy for leaving her father w...
327 64 27
Wynter is a nineteen-year-old girl whose life is anything but normal. Her father is a famous politician and her mother was kidnapped when she was you...
1.3K 28 10
this is a fanfic i started outta bordom its about how a 19 yr old girl named arianna finds out about killjoys and she becomes one. she finds out her...