||This Sick Love|| [Yandere!L...

Par 51423vs

As an Regularly Normal College Student, Levi is only studying just to get an Random f*cking Job. His life see... Plus

Chapter 1: New Kids
Chapter 2: The Roommate Problem
Chapter 3: College Party
Chapter 4: Random Day Off Together
Note

Chapter 5: Hitch-Hiking

381 15 9
Par 51423vs

{Third Person POV}

"Levi! Wake Up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"
Levi heard and loud and noisy voice shouted. He forced his eyes open only for him to see and Blurry person on top of him.

He blushed as he pushed Eren off.
"I'm up. What?" Levi groggily Said. "We were going Hiking!.. Or Hitch-Hiking!" Eren smiled. "Oh right...." Levi yawned. "What Time is it?" Levi asked. "Time to Go Hiking!" Eren shouted. "No. Seriously. What time is it?" Levi asked again. "Uhhhh... 8:00 AM right now." Eren Said. "Okay. See you in an Hour." Levi said as he collapsed back down on the Bed.

"WHAT! Nuuuu! Wake up Levi!" Eren got on top of Levi again.

"Okay! Just get off!" Levi irked as he threw Eren off him once more.

[Time Skip]

"So! We're are we going first?" Eren asked. "I'm going to My Friends House to Borrow some Gear. We're probably gonna go Camping." Levi shrugged. "Wow! Camping sounds fun!" Eren Said while walking besides Levi.

"No not really..." Levi muttered.

{Time Skip}

Levi and Eren eventually reached the House.
It was an Pretty Decent Sized House.

Levi got in front of the Porch and Rang the Doorbell.

"OI. It's me." Levi said with Boredom. The door opened to reaveal an Tall man.

"Oh! Levi. How's Life?"
"So Far So Boring, Furlan." Levi replied.
Furlan then noticed Eren. "Hm. Who's this?" He asked.

"Oh. Uh- I'm Eren!" Eren Said as he bowed politely. "Heh. Like this Kid. Anyway. What you come here for? You barely visit. Do you need something?" Furlan Asked. "You read my mind. Yeah. Just some camping Equipment." Levi simply replied.

"Ah Damn! I was hoping you could stick around longer but sure, come in. The supplies are in the Shed." Furlan stated as he stepped aside letting Eren and Levi in. Eren went in and saw the House. Decently 2 story with some room- But too much or too little. Just enough. The right amount. Picture frames only decorated the fireplace, everything else was the Wallpaper and other things such as cases, Mahogany Table, Hardwood Floor decorated with Soft rugs. The stairs were okay. But everything seemed so... Home-Ey.

Eren finished staring around and followed Levi. Levi then asked, "How's Isabel?"
Eren then looked shocked for an Second.
Please tell me that's not his girlfriend....
Eren hopes as he clenches his fist. "Her Job as an Combat teacher....
yeaaahhhh. She complains about the Brats who don't do anything." Furlan Said, shaking his head at the thought of Isabel..

"Did she get an Boyfriend yet? Last time I checked she kept ranting about, "Ughh! I'm too ugly to have an bf!" "I should just die in an hole if I don't have any seduction skills!" "Why!? Levi- Furlan! Do I look like an cheap Hooker!!!!" She would always ask so f*cking annoyingly." Levi sighed remembering Isabel's ranting of not dating.

Eren Just be listening to this, it made him happy of the fact Levi wasn't dating anyone. "Yeah. Haha. I guess. Well anyway, The Gear is in the back." Furlan stated. "Kay. Thanks. See ya man." Levi said casually as he went to the garage to probably get some things for the Hitch-Hiking thing.

[Later]

"Hey. Stick out your thumb." Levi said with an mundane tone of voice.
Eren did what he was told and stuck out his thumb while extending his arm into the driveway.
An Car pulled over. "Hey. Where ya' guys heading?" An Woman Asked. She was probably in her late 20's.
"We're heading to Colossal Mountain." Levi  said without an sh*t. "Well Gee, Ain't that far. Well It's not like it's gonna Kill me. But of course, Hop in Boys." She Said.

Levi went in the back but Eren got on the front. The woman started driving. "Oh yeah, Hey You, Kid." She Said looking at Eren. Levi mentally glared at her. "Uh-Y-yes?" Eren stammered. "How old are you? I'm 28." She Said. "Oh, Uh, I'm 19.." Eren Said. "Hm. Really? So it's only 9 year difference. What 'bout you Dude?" The woman looked back at by the mirror, Levi who was glaring returned to his normal state. "21." He replied. "Oh. So you and this kid is only an 2 Year difference. You guys friends? You don't look like bros to me." She added. "No. We live together." Levi said shortly as he stared out the window. "So. You two are dating. Cute." She Said. Eren blushed full on bright red and so did Levi.
"Uh-Uh- NO-NO! We-We're not dating!" Eren shouted causing the Woman to go off track for
An while but it didn't kill her or him or Levi. "Ho! Kid you almost killed us. You guys aren't brothers, So ya' roommates?" She asked. "Y... Yea...."

By this time, Eren already calmed his blush, But Levi was burning.
Ha! Me and Eren: Dating?..... Why do I like this idea?..... do I like Eren... Considering the fact I killed two people who flirted with him... This woman seems okay though... But if she flirts, I'll kill her...

"Oh. So are you seeing someone?" The Woman Finally asks. Levi lost his blushing state and actually glared at the woman. She felt the cold glare but did nothing. "N-not Really..." Eren replied.
"OI.... are you hooking up with him?" Levi glared at her making the woman tense. "Calm down. He's pretty young so I wouldn't even think about it. Even so, I wouldn't date him. Ya' wanna know why?" She said as she stopped the car and turned around. "Cuz'.... I'm Homosexual." She said. "HUH?! You are?" Eren asked shocked. "Yeah. I have an Fiancé."
She said. "Then why did you ask if Eren was seeing someone?" Levi asked. "Huh? Since he reminds me of my Younger cousin. The personality. I'm doing research to see if shy males are dating or once dated. And so Far,
none. I'm tryna put him on an Blind date." She stated. "With an Male?" Levi questioned glaring once again. "No. An female. I'm only asking this kid to see if it's possible for my cousin to get an Girl. So. That's it." She said. "Are you gonna keep driving?" Levi asked. "You guys are here already. You want me to pick ya' boys up?" She asked. "No. It's okay." Levi said as he got out and opened the door for Eren. "Out." Levi told him.

[Later]

"Woah!" So this is what it must be like!" Eren gaped at the View. "Bug Spray." Levi said as he handed Eren an Can. "O-Oh! Right!" Eren Said as he reached into his bag. "Uhhh... Unsanitary." Levi commented as he sprayed the Bug Spray around. "L-Levi! That's just the Bug repellent- Can you just put it on!" Eren Asked, Seeming to panic.

"It won't kill anyone." Levi stated as he continued. "N-no- Wait-" Eren didn't continue as he coughed. "Huh- What's Wrong?" Levi asked. "Sorry- My Nose is sensitive to any flammable spray..." Eren stared into the distance. "Then why didn't you tell me!" Levi said as he put the Can down. "I thought you needed it so..." Eren laughed nervously. "..."

Levi made no comment and sighed. "Let's hurry and Go hiking..."

[Time Skip]

Levi and Eren had set up the tent they both would be sharing.
They went outside and were getting ready to follow the trails.

"Wow! The trees are so pretty..." Eren gasped at the sight. Tch... Lucky tree.....

Levi thought sourly. Eren then looked at Levi. He gave an smile while Levi stared at him. "What?" Levi asked, continuing to walk. Eren suddenly stopped and looked at Levi. Who had already stopped. "Come look this way for an minute!" Eren Smiles. "What is it now Brat?" Levi sighed. He looked at Eren, facing him. "Sorry~! You looked more Masculine and Attractive when the Tree's Are the background.." Eren Comment cheekily.
Making Levi blush. "W-Whatever- Let's Just- Let's Just hurry!" Levi interrupted and grabbed Eren's hand and continued to Hike the Trails.

[Later]

"What are you doing?" Levi asked. "Taking pictures!" Eren made it obvious, Holding the Camera, snapping the trees, an beautiful bird, an cute chipmunk, some bridges, and the green plants. Including flowers. "Look this way Levi~!" Eren Says cheerfully as he turns the camera Levi's way.
"Hm." Levi hummed. Then Eren snapped an photo. "Woah! You look good on Camera!" Eren praises Levi again. "Yeah- Heh... whatever..." Levi commented as he turns around and blush.

"Hey~ Can you take an pic of me too?" Eren Asked, Handing Levi the Camera. "Sure.." Levi replies and points the camera at Eren. "Cheese." Levi said blankly. "Cheese~!" Eren puts up an peace sign. Levi snapped an photo.
And he looked it. "..... cute..." He comments.

"What?" Eren Asked. "Nothing." Levi covers it up. "Oh- Okay. How'd it turn out?" Eren Asked as he looked at it. "Wow! This ones good!" Eren praises again. "Y-y-yeah...." Levi tries to agree.
"Let's take an selfie~!" Eren Said, as he got close to Levi. Making him flustered. He brings up the camera and does it. "One, Two, and Cheese~!" Eren Smiles.

Looking at the picture, Eren is giving an closed-eye smile while Levi was slightly blushing.

[Hours Later]

"Let's take an Shower." Levi said. "Huh? Where?" Eren Asked. "There's an Natural Hot-spring near here."

"Oh Really! I never went to hot springs before..." Eren chuckled nervously. "Just sit in it." Levi sighed.

[Next Day]

"Wow. I miss your house!"
Eren sighed as he wants to rush in the house. "Let's hurry and take an Shower." Levi stated. "Oh- Okay." Eren agreed.

[Later]

The hot and steaming water that was running. It was nice described and clean. Levi and Eren awkwardly washed themselves. ...Eren's struggling with his back.... Levi thinks as he goes behind Eren and scrubs his back.

"L-Levi..." Eren stammers. "What? I'm just helping you out. Help me out too." Levi said. "Oh... Yeah sure." Eren agreed.

[End Of the Day]

"Wow! Your bed smells good!" Eren sighed as he plops down on it. "Yeah. I guess so." Levi shrugged.
They both went under the covers after turning off the lights. "It's cold..." Eren commented. "I'll get more blankets." Levi said as he got up.

"No Wait!" Eren stopped Levi.
"What?" He asked. Eren huffed Levi. Levi blushes intensely. His entire body heating up. "Wow~! You're really warm...." Eren Said as he starts to fall asleep.

Levi heard light snoring after an Few Minutes.
His hand trailed to Eren's Waist.

"I haven't realized until now Eren....I realize that these emotions are
So much stronger than
Love....." Levi whispers and lastly says,

"You belong to me."

{To Be Continued.....}

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

140K 5.7K 23
LeviXEren, JeanXEren, JeanXMarco Eren Jaeger. He has been crushing on his Corporal for a while now. What happens when he confesses to Levi and he's s...
245K 8.8K 48
Eren is depressed. His mom has died, his father has left him to fend for himself. And his best friend Mikasa has abandoned him due to her homophobia...
127K 4.5K 36
~*WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, BDSM, AND GRAPHIC BOYXBOY LOVE. DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ. THIS IS A FANFICTION OF ATTACK ON TITAN. I DON'T OWN ANY...
15.5K 407 28
In this world everyone is born seeing only black and white. When people meet their soulmate they see in color. All you have to do is just meet them i...