IDOL {REVISITING & REWRITING}...

By Calicoangel13

"If Fate wanted you to be together, YOU WILL BE TOGETHER... IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE RIGHT NOW... WHAT MATTERS T... More

Author's note:
1.1: The Memories
1.2: The Memories
1.3: The Memories
2.1: The Present
2.2: The Present {a lot of things change}
2:3: The Present
3.2: The Old Friend
3.3: The Old Friend
4.1: The Fragments
4.2: The Fragments

3.1: The Old Friend

3.2K 195 19
By Calicoangel13

{a/n: Last updated: September 7, 2018, revised by: April 21, 2022}

Third person P.O.V.

Jungkook traced the old photo given to him by his fan... The same photo he cherish the most that is silently hanged on his room... His huge smile is evident on his entire trip back to his condo that even his manager became so curious about it...

"I don't know what happened between you and that young man, but you're very lucky that your other fans aren't there... Talking to one of them brings nothing but rumors, Jungkook-ah... I hope you're aware of that..." Yoongi said while driving.

"I don't know what else do you want me to say hyung... But that person is like my soulmate; the missing piece in my life..." He sighs, eyes focused on the road. "And you can't tell me that maybe he's lying, because all the things he reminisce is part of my childhood memories..."

"I'm just being cautious kiddo... You are not just a nobody in this world... You're a great singer; The nation's prince! I hope you remember that before I became your manager, I am also your friend... I'm just protecting you from this harsh industry, most especially to those people who wanted nothing but your failure..."

Jungkook only sighed in defeat... What could possibly go wrong in meeting his childhood friend? Is it a crime now to rekindle his friendship with him? It's not like they are together... People always exaggerate things that are not even true...

"We only met today, hyung... For sure it won't happen again..." He lied. That is the biggest lie for tonight... Cause even without his Manager's approval, he asked (or rather begged) the smaller to attend the fan signing event the next day, so that they can talk again...

~

{Flashback: earlier that evening}

Jimin handed him the photo which made Jungkook surprised... The photo is nothing different than the one he have; still the silly old him goofing around and Minnie being the shy one.

"Oh my God! You are Minnie?" Jungkook stared at him.

Jimin nods, smiling happily in front of him. "So you really are Kookie-hyung!" He exclaimed, hands clasps together. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! God heard my prayer! It's really you!"

The taller didn't waste anymore time and reach out to him, giving him a warm embrace... Fuck he miss it!
"God! I missed you!" He whispered while still embracing him. "You don't know how much I wanted to see you again... Fuck! I'm so happy!"

Jimin embrace him back, patting him gently. "Hyung... Kookie-hyung... I missed you so much..." He sniffled. "I thought you already forgotten about me..."

The latter didn't realize that his tears fell down on his cheeks, wetting the smaller's hoodie while holding him close... "I don't know where to start, but I'm here now... You're not alone anymore..." Jimin hummed, sniffing his hyung's scent... He never changed. He cologne still smells like baby powder and Sakura flower combined... His favorite scent since forever...

"Don't leave me here Minnie... Please don't..." He whines. "Us meeting again tonight is not a coincidence; It's fate..."

Jimin only nods... They need to catch up on their lives, most especially now that Jungkook is already an idol and Jimin is a student in university... They have a lot of time to start over, let alone to know each other more... They may be living in two different worlds, but their friendship is true...

"I won't hyung, I won't...."

The time they spent together abruptly comes to an end when Yoongi, Jungkook's manager is walking towards the van, alerting the two...

"I-I think I should leave, hyung..." The smaller mumbled, so scared to the young manager. "I guess I'm disturbing you now..."

"Huh? No! But why?" Jungkook is panicking. What if he won't see him again? "I wanna be with you more... Don't go please!"

"Y-your uhm, your manager is already walking towards the van and I think he already saw us..."

The idol looks in front of the van and found Yoongi staring directly at them. Fuck! He wasn't doing anything, but his glare gives off the idea of Jimin backing off and let them leave...

"Minnie, Minnie, listen to me... I want to see you again... Can you do that? Please tell me you can..."

The younger smiled and nods, "Yes hyung, I can... We will meet again... Tomorrow..."

Jungkook quickly took his phone to ask for his number, yet Yoongi already interfere.

"No fans are allowed inside the van..." He coldly stated. "You should know better, Jungkook-ah."

"It's not Jungkook-hyung's fault, it's mine... I-I'm sorry sir, I will leave right away..." Jimin gave the latter an apologetic smile before walking away from the van. They will definitely meet again...

Jungkook only watch as his hyung finally close the sliding door of the van as they leave the parking lot... He won't let his hyung take away his happiness once again, not now that he met his Minnie again...

"I can't wait for tomorrow..." He muttered to himself while being drove to his home.

Surprise! Surprise! Another chapter for today... Hope you're enjoying the revised version of Idol... See you again later ! Mwah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.2K 97
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
3M 250K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

181K 13.7K 34
โ™ก This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
188K 22.1K 73
เถฑเท”เถน เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถฏเทเท€เท”เถซเท’.....๐Ÿ’™ เถฑเท”เถนเท™เถฑเทŠ เถธเท เถฑเท’เท€เท™เถธเท’......๐Ÿ’™