What Happened?

De Cleria2000

What happened during the 5-year gap of Young Justice? Where do the Teen Titans fit in? You're gonna get some... Mai multe

Doubts
Peace?
I'm Done
Moving On
Regret
A/N
Surprise!
Heartbreak
Help...
A/N Hospital
Diagnosis
I Don't Care
His Suffering...
A/N
Trauma
A/N Pics
A/N Pics 2
Unique Chapter :)
A/N
A Friend's Care
Broken Mind
Quick Question
A/N
Tick Tick Tock
Short A/N
A/N Question
Meanwhile...
Enough is Enough
Unexpected Guests
No Time!
Let Me Heal You
We're Okay
I'm Sorry
Tagged!!
Cupcakes!!!

A/N part 2

1.3K 36 17
De Cleria2000

If you don't believe in this stuff then either just don't read or read but don't say anything negative.

I'm sorry if I seem rude today but I am so sick of this happening and people don't want to believe me or they just brush it off when I actually want to talk about it.

And that's why I'm writing it here.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok, for those of who believe, most know that any old item (especially from a place like a garage sale) all have that 'risk'

Whether it be intelligent or residual spirits, energy hauntings, or in some cases even demonic hauntings.

Does everyone know what demonic hauntings are all about? And attachments?

If not then ask what you don't know and I will tell you.

Ok, on to what happened!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

I was staying in my brother's apartment over the summer about two years ago and we went to a few garage sales after bowling and pizza.

Wasn't really anything interesting until I went to the toys. I was looking for something in decent condition for my little cousin's birthday (I was nearly broke then alright? My brother paid for the pizza and bowling)

Then I saw an old Victorian, porcelain doll.

The only thing that went through my mind was:

Mom always talks about how she wanted one as a child...

So yeah... I bought it, it was only a dollar!

I know, that was my first clue.

The second clue was how happy the woman was to get rid of it.

Please no negativity for the next part, it was weird enough.

After I bought the doll I immediately felt 'at war' with myself.

I felt like I was on autopilot the rest of the day while a voice in the back of my head keeps saying "idiot" "get rid of it!"

But I didn't. I don't know why but I couldn't help think how beautiful she was!

And she really was. She had clean pale skin, brown curly hair, deep ivory dress, and a lacy ivory bonnet.

She was just perfect, even now I feel admiration for her. I didn't really give her a name though and I don't think my mother did either. If we did then I don't remember.

Anyways, I set her in the backseat while we drove home for dinner.

After dinner I set up my bed on the floor and for some stupid reason I set her up against the wall, right next to my head and slept that way.

Again, it felt like I was in a daze. I knew it was a bad idea.

But I did it anyways.

The next day I went home and gave the doll to my mom.

She didn't seem all that thrilled.

It was kept in the living room on an empty side table.

That night I felt restless. I was up until a little after one in the morning.

But I had nightmares.

They were rather weird. Darkness but not quite total blackness. I wasn't moving but I had a feeling that something was out for me.

Soft singing came later in the dream and when it brightened enough I realized I was in my bedroom.

I woke up sweating and shaking and when I looked at my clock I about cried.

It was 3:00am!!!

That is, if you don't know, known as the Devil's Hour.

I ran up from the basement, I wanted the biggest bedroom in the house🙄, because I felt like I was gonna retch.

Once I was done I went into the living room to watch SpongeBob, the show calms me, and I realized the doll's head was tilted.

I went into the garage.

I had to take a few breaths, I thought that maybe the nightmare was making my eyes play tricks on me.

I went back in and the doll was in her normal position.

So I brushed it off. I went to sleep on the couch.

Nothing happened again until the next night, I decided to sleep in my bedroom again.

Ok so... anyone remember the original Zhu Zhu hamsters?

I had quite a few on a bottom shelf.

My very first one was the white one but it also broke.

It's back button wouldn't work so it couldn't move but the nose button for the sounds still worked.

During the night I heard squeaks from the hamsters and them moving around on the shelf but I didn't really think too much of it because I keep my door open for my cats so I just thought they were screwing around.

But then I heard one of them activate and fall off the shelf. Remember, you need to press their backs to get them to move.

I covered my head for the rest of the night.

In the morning I finally let out a cry.

It was the white one, on it's back.

So my mom believed me but my dad is a total skeptic and I am a hard-core believer.

And I was certain something was going on.

And I wanted to prove it.

In the garage, my dad has a huge metal workbench.

I set up objects around the hamster so he couldn't move right? A little corral.

I made my parents observe and I also demonstrated the broken button before we all went inside.

I set a timer for thirty minutes but only ten minutes or so in we hear a crash.

The hamster is outside of my makeshift corral and facing the door.

F*ck that.

So it seems my dad gained some more sense and got his sledge hammer.

It didn't shatter but it was definitely broken now.

However, we couldn't find what made the loud crash.

We did the experiment again and this time it we went the full thirty minutes and all the while I'm watching the doll but it never does anything.

Then my phone timer goes off and we go outside.

My father swears to high heaven.

The hamster is on the hood of my mom's car

And once again, it's upside down.

We throw the hamster away.

We go back inside and the doll is now facing backwards.

We throw that away too and yes: I KNOW we should have burned it!!!

Surprisingly, nothing else happens.

But for a week I would not sleep in my room and I kept my door shut because I didn't want the animals in there either.

I kept getting nightmares about my bedroom and I was so angry and frustrated all the time. This went on for about a month until I finally convinced my parents to let me move back upstairs.

That weirdly ended everything.

But even now I still get those nightmares but it's only once in a awhile now.

---------------------------------------------------------

So yeah that's the hell I went through.

I think... as soon as I picked the doll out it formed a, dare I say, minor attachment.

I was never physically harmed in any way.

Now the reason I posted this: people on a forum were asking what was the weirdest thing to ever happen to you.

I posted this.

They called BS on me and said:

"You're a f*cking liar! That sh*t ain't real!"

Gee thanks, that was the worst experience of my life!

Yes! I love paranormal crap but I still hated that! It's one thing to watch or read or even study it-- but having an actual experience is something else!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

277K 6.8K 34
{I wrote this when I was like 13 imsorry} #3 teentitans out of 944 stories #6 dccomcis out of 1000+ stories #12 damianwayne out of 1000+ stories ...
10.9K 498 28
Stars shine brightest in the darkness, but even the brightest of stars go dark eventually. - An OC story based within the five year time gap of seaso...
1.9K 49 6
Raven is just discovering that she has feelings for Beast Boy, but before she can confess to him he vanishes with out a trace. When she goes to talk...
172K 6.6K 21
Dick Grayson was fed up with Batman, that's true, but he was also tired, tired of always being treated like a kid, tired of keeping secrets, tired of...