Immortality

By Hopie_Sunshine

{BTS & Blackpink FF} "After all, we're immortals." Back to the Euphoria or known as the world of magical crea... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE & PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
BONUS!!

18

1K 30 11
By Hopie_Sunshine

"Do you like what you see?"Someone said,I froze at my spot,"That voice sounds familiar.."I thought,I turn to my left...I saw..."Y-Yoongi??!!"I said shockingly.

"Oh,Im not Yoongi,Im his.."He cut off by him smirking,"Twin brother,Agust-D.."He said.

I was shock.."He had a twin brother?Why didn't he tell me"I thought.

"Cause he didnt want you to leave him,Our father is the king of all shadow,while our mom is the queen of all wolves and angel hybrid"He said.

I turn back to my parents, They're gone?even me and my sister.

"Why did you kill my parents?!?They did nothing!!!"I shouted.

"You're parents killed OUR father,My brother and my mother said he deserves it for being a jerk,But I didn't listen to them"He said.

"I wanted you and your sister what I felt to have no father.."He continued.

"But..YOU ALMOST KILLED MY WHOLE FAMILY!!"I yelled.

He came to me and He held me up tightly at my neck..I was chocking..His were red and black.."SO YOU GUYS WILL SUFFER MORE THAN ME!I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU INCLUDING MY BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS!!"He shouted and tightening his grip at my neck.

"H-help!!Stop!!!St-stop it!!"I screamed.

SUGA'S POV

I looked at Sul Hee,Sweating and she is whispering something.

I went to Sul Hee and I heard her saying,"Help...Stop it...Please stop it...Agust D"I was shock hearing my evil brother's name.

"Jagi,wake up"I said while shaking her up and she stopped talking.

I checked her pulse and its not beating,I panicked,"GUYS!!"I shouted.

"WHAT?!WHAT IS IT?!"They yelled in unison,"SUL HEE,SHE'S NOT BREATHING!!"I yelled and the others were shooked then they went to Sul Hee.

"YOONGI CALL THE AMBULANCE!!"Jin said.

"BUT THEY CANT HELP HER!!"I yelled.

"THEN CALL WENDY!!SHE CAN HELP HER!!"Jin said,I quickly take my phone from my pocket and started searching her name.

I saw her name and I press on it,I put my phone near my ear..

'Hey Yoongi,Why did you call?'

'I need your help,my girlfriend isn't breathing,she said my evil brother's name and I shake her up but she didn't move'

'Ok Im coming'

I put down my phone and I went to Sul Hee,"Please dont leave me.."I said while holding her hands.

Then Wendy pop out of nowhere,"We need to take her home first"Wendy said and I picked up Sul Hee bridal style and teleported us to our house in my room.

I put her down in my bed,"You guys may leave,I will treat her"Wendy said and we went out of my room.

The others are comforting the girls,"Dont worry Sul Hee will survive"Hobi said.

"She said something in her sleep.."I said and they all looked at me.

"What did she said?"Rose asked.

"She said 'help','stop it' and...Agust D"I said and the boys gasp.

"Who is Agust D??"Jennie asked.

"Yoongi-hyung's evil brother or known as the prince of all shadows"Jungkook said.

"You have a twin brother?"Jisoo asked,I nodded,"Why didn't you tell us?"Lisa asked.

"I was afraid that you girls will leave us.."I said while looking down.

"Well at least you're not bad as him"Jennie said.

"Guys..."Wendy spoke up making us startled.

"What is it,Wendy?Hows Sul Hee?"I asked.

"She's fine..Agust D was chocking her in her nightmare"She said.

"No wonder Sul Hee said his name"Namjoon said.

"I saw her nightmare,He was furious while chocking Sul Hee,and the worst part i he said...He will kill all of you.."Wendy said making us shook.

"You guys need to get ready for their sudden attack and I saw Sul Hee and the gurls's powers,They can be powerful than him,but still..He can let them down"Wendy said and we all nodded.

"Thanks for your help Wendy"Jisoo said.

"No problem,I should get going,bye guys,be careful"Wendy said and the next thing we know is she disappeared.

I went to Sul Hee,I opened the door and saw Sul Hee awake.

"Hey,are you ok?"I asked and she looked at me and nod and looked away.

I went to her and held her hand,"hey look.."I grab her chin gently to face her at me.."Im sorry that I didn't tell you that I have a brother,I was just afraid"I said.

"I know you are afraid but Im scared that he will kill you,kill us"She said while tears are escaping from her eyes.

"Dont be,We will survive his attack,and I wont let that happen"I said while wiping her tears using my thumb.

I smiled at her and She smiled back,"lets go downstairs?the others are worried about you"I said and she nodded.

We went downstairs and the others stand up as soon as they saw Sul Hee.

"Hey noona,are you ok?"Jungkook asked and she nodded.

"Where is Jin and Jisoo?"She asked,"We're here at the kitchen cooking dinner"Jinsoo said in unison.

We finished eating after Jinsoo cooked the dinner.(A/n:How will you cook dinner if it isnt a thing?

Yoongi:Oh shut up,Author-nim its not time for joke

A/n:fine..IM FEELING JUST FINE,FIN-

Yoongi:what did I tell you?

A/n:fine I'll stop)

Me and Sul Hee went up and did our routine,and We slept.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP~

AFTER 7 WEEKS & SUL HEE'S POV

I woke up and I went to the bathroom and did my routine,I took offmy clothes then I entered the shower.

I exited the shower and I fixed my hair then I did my make up and I put on my clothes..this is what I look like:

I went out of the bathroom then I put on my flats on and I pick up my back pack then I left the room.

I went down and I went to the kitchen and I saw the guys eating already,I sat down next to Yoongi and I started eating my breakfast.

We were done eating and Us all left the house and started walking to school,We got in our school and we went to our locker.

We entered the classroom and we talked to each other until Ms.Kim came in.

"Good morning class,I have an announcement"Ms.Kim said.

The class started talking to each other about what is going ms.Kim announcing.

"So this Friday is our prom night*the class all cheered*I want you all to come at our school at 6pm the evet will start at 6:30pm then the event will end at 7:40pm"Ms.Kim said.

"Ok that's all for today,We dont have anything to do so class dissmissed!"Ms.Kim said.

We kept our things in our bag and we went out,We were talking to each other while walking until I felt being us watched.

I stopped walking then I looked back and saw nothing,"hmm..weird.." I thought..I turn back at them and started walking.

"Hey,You ok?"Jennie asked and I looked at her and nodded with a reassuring smile.

AGUST D'S POV

I went out of our kingdom and went to the world of peoples and immortals.

I went to my school and saw them,I followed them secretly until Sul Hee look behind.

I used my invisibility so she cant see me,she looked everywhere.

She turn back and she smiled at some random girl and continued walking,"Have your time to have fun,because I will ruin that precious smile of yours.."I whispered and I went back to the kingdom.

I will admit,I liked her when were young,I always see her but when her mom and dad killed my father,I hate her for that.

"I will get my revenge,I will make you all suffer!!"I said.

SUL HEE'S POV

The school is done and we went to our home,Me and the unnies went to my bedroom.

We sat at my bed and Jennie spoke up.."So any idea for the prom night?!"She squeled.

"Yeah OFCOURSE! I will wear an peach ball gown,how bout you guys?!"She asked excitingly.

"Im going to wear mint or emerald gown"Jisoo said.

"Im going for the light blue ball gown"Lisa said.

"Im going to wear red or crimson red ball gown"Jennie said.

"How bout you,Shaine?"They asked.

"Im going for the black ball gown"I said.

"Ouuuu..Mysterious"Rose said.

"But red is a hot colour you know"I said.

"But blue is royal colour"Jennie said.

"And Emerald is an gem stone colour"Lisa said.

"The calming Colour for me is peach and I love peaches"(A/n:peaches and cream)Jisoo said.

"Girls dinner is ready!!!!"Jin yelled,we went downstairs and to the dinning room.

After we ate I went to my room and did my routine and changed my clothes to this:

After that I went to my bed and went to dream land.

AFTER 3 DAYS~

I woke up happily knowing the day is the day,We dont have classes today because its prom day.

I went to the bathroom,and did my routine,I took off my clothes then I entered the shower.

I exited the shower then I put this on:

After that I went downstairs and I saw the others eating,I sat down and I ate my breakfast.

After that me my unnies decided to go to the mall with the others.

"Hey,Why wont we go to the mall?I mean so we can buy the clothes we need tonight"I said.

"Sure let's go"They said and we went out,We went to the car and we drove to the mall.

When we got to the mall,me and the other separated,me and the unnies were together so we went to a boutique shop.(correct me if I'm wrong)

I chose a black ball gown as I said,and we were done,we went to the cashier to pay the ball gowns.

We exited the shop and I was thirsty for bubble tea,so we went to a shop and we ordered a bubble tea,until we saw the others.

"Oh,since where all here,and since its already lunch time,lets eat here?"Jisoo asked.

"Ok then,lets go to my restaurant"Jin said.

"Wait you have a restaurant?"Me and the unnies asked.

"Yes,so stop asking because Im hungry"Jin said and we went to his restaurant.

We entered Jin's restaurant and we sat on our table.(wag kayong pilosopo!!Sa mga pilipino po un,pagenglishera diyan bahala kayo)

We ordered our food and we ate it,after that we exited his shop.

We went home and I check the time and its 1pm,"lets get ready guys"I said.

Me and the unnies went upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 712 26
The kingdom of euphoria is the most powerful kingdom of all time. The King and Queen of euphoria lived happily with 6 sons. With the birth of the 7th...
40.5K 1.5K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
8.3K 359 19
Hybrids; Creatures who are mixed of two or more breeds. Euphoria, is the kingdom residing the same creatures, hybrids. They are supernaturals who g...
3.3M 165K 74
π˜‰π˜œπ˜“π˜“π˜Œπ˜› π˜šπ˜Œπ˜™π˜π˜Œπ˜š #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...