Wolf Blood: Return of the Vam...

Av Hate_You__Love_You

(Sequel to Wolf Blood) The Alpha and Luna's twins, Kato and Kaylyn, are just now starting their journey of be... Mer

Wolf Blood: The Twins
Wolf Blood: Healing
Wolf Blood: Window
Wolf Blood: That was Quick
Wolf Blood: Stay Sharp
Wolf Blood: Heat Pulse
Wolf Blood: We Need You
Wolf Blood: Overprotective
Wolf Blood: Pain
Wolf Blood: Patrol
Wolf Blood: Oh Dear
Wolf Blood: Fighting
Wolf Blood: Impatient

Wolf Blood: Zurie

1.4K 66 4
Av Hate_You__Love_You

POV: Zurie

"I smell Mutt on you. Why?" My father grumbled lowly as he circled me.

I took a deep breath. He will know if I am lying or not, so I might as well tell the truth. "I met my mate today." I let out a breath before taking in another.

"That is excellent sweetheart. Now answer my question." His voice perked up temporarily before resuming its monotone and cold state.

"My mate is." I took another deep breath. "Is a werewolf, and not any werewolf. The heir to be the next Alpha of our enemies." I let out the breath.

"Are you telling me my daughter is a dyke?" My father stopped in front of me with pure disbelief written all over his face.

"I am telling you that your daughter found her mate who happens to be a female werewolf, but her wolf is male." I spoke fearlessly, but regretted it when his facial expression changed to an angered one; his eyes turning a bright red.

"Get out of my territory. No child of mine will be tainted by the same sex. No child of mine will have a werewolf as a mate. You are not my child you defective piece of shit!" He slapped my cheek and it sent me to the red carpeted floor. "Get out of my kingdom. If I ever see you again I will kill you myself." My father grabbed me by my hair before throwing me at the door that opened wide when my small figure hit it.

"Princess Zurie, are you alright?" One of the servants asked as he went to go help me get up.

"No, I have been banished from my own home. It was a pleasure spending time here with you." I gave him a sad smile. "You don't want my scent on you. I've got it." I go up off of the floor before bolting out of the side exit and jumping over the blood filled river that looped around the territory.

Where do I go from here?

Kaylyn. Kaylyn is where you go. Kaylyn will protect you.

Her name repeated in my mind, but if she or one of the nice men that was with her is not the one to greet me on her territory I will be killed without a doubt, but with no other choice other than the witches we are allies with, but if we are allies with them, my father will kill me if I am with them.

I have to go to Kaylyn. I have to get to my mate.

I quickly approached the boarder and one of my men tried to stop me, but I kept running, ignoring his pleas for me to stop my hopeless sprint into the werewolves territory.

"Stop right where you are blood sucker!" A territory line guard had a gun pointed at me. A shotgun with bullets packed with garlic. I can smell the horrid aroma from here.

I put my hands above my head, but if he is a skilled guard he should know that with my hands above head I am at no weakness.

"Hands over your heart and walk forward." He was definitely skilled. He wasn't turning his back to our territory and making sure I stayed a good distance away from him.

I am here to comply though. I am here for Kaylyn, and I will not get to her by fighting my way through.

"One hand behind your back at a time."

I did as instructed and winced at the cold steel that wrapped around my wrists.

"You're going to the holding cages till Alpha Kate decides what to do with you." He pressed the gun the the small of my back as he pushed me to the building.

"I am here because I was kicked out of my clan, and Kaylyn is my mate." I mumbled in a defeated tone, knowing already that he won't believe a word I say.

"Yeah right. All you are is a lying blood sucker like all of the other ones." He rolled his eyes before shoving me in a small cage. One that was made for a medium sized dog.

"Why would I cross into your territory alone then?" I whimpered as the steel hit my skin more.

"Because you want to kill and scout us, I am no stranger to you and your species' ways." He chuckled as he clicked the lock into place.

"Please just tell her or her mom that I'm Zurie." I begged, but he shook his head and walked away after putting a blanket drenched in garlic water over the cage. It was suffocating me. It was making me sick. It was making me rather be dead than alive.

"My momma told me to handle it today since she has a cold and my mom doesn't do well with interrogating vamps." The familiar angelic voice filled the room.

There was no way in hell that she could smell me with this garlic blanket over my cage which has been torturing for hours, making me weaker and weaker by the second.

"Is it in this crate?" She got closer to me, but I couldn't speak. I could barely breathe.

"Yeah, it should be pretty weak after five hours under the garlic blanket." The guard who captured me and put me in this crate let out a sickening chuckle.

"That's enough to kill one." Kaylyn slowly spoke. Light soon blinded me, and then as gasp filled my ears. "This is my mate you fucking asshole!"

Kaylyn ripped the crate in half before picking me up and holding me close to her chest.

Tears pricked at my eyes as I was finally away from that horrid blanket.

"I-I didn't know ma'am. She never spoke a word of it. I swear." The guard stuttered.

"Then why are you giving off a lying hormone? I can smell it from here you asshole." Kaylyn growled lowly, but her arms held me closely and protectively to her chest.

"I-, ma'am I." The guard stuttered.

"Put everything on you except for your clothes on the table." She growled lowly.

He quickly followed her orders.

"In the silver cell. Now!" She barked her orders and he quickly complied. "Close it behind you. I don't care how much it hurts."

He yelled in pain as he grasped the silver and closed it behind himself.

"Let's get you to the doctor." Kaylyn was about to walk out into the sun before stopping. "There is no way in hell I am letting you go out in the sun when you are this weak. Does covering you stop it?" She whispered in a soothing voice.

"E-eno-ugh to k-eep m-me s-sa-fe for a sh-ort period of t-time." I whispered in pain as my lungs still struggled to inhale oxygen.

Kaylyn quickly rushed over to a wardrobe like furniture piece before opening to see its contents and quickly grabbing a thick blanket, and then wrapped my small figure in it. "I'll make the trip quick. Just do your best to keep your head against my chest so it doesn't bounce and cause even more pain that I can't even imagine." Kaylyn kissed my forehead before covering it and bolting to the pack house with me in her arms.

I quickly started to feel myself heat up, but I know she is doing her best so telling her won't make a difference.

"Almost there Zurie." Her voice was so soothing. I could fall asleep just by hearing her speak.

I did my best to nod my head against her chest.

She quickly entered the house once someone opened the door for her. "Someone call the pack doctor and anyone else who can help a weak vampire. She is my mate." Kaylyn panicked, but snapped at the few people who gasped as she uncovered my weak figure.

Her strong arms made me feel safe for the first time in my life.

As she walked me over to the couch, I took a second to take in her facial features. It's the first time I've seen her in human form, and I can say she is just as beautiful as her wolf if not, even more gorgeous than her wolf.

"I'm here. You're safe with me." She kissed my forehead and continued to hold me close to her.

A weak smile spread across my lips.

"I'm never letting anyone hurt you ever again. I can promise you that Zurie. I promise." At those words I fell asleep in her grasp.

"So she's going to be okay?" A less familiar, but still familiar, voice woke me.

"Yes Alpha Kate. I've given her some medication that will help speed up the process of healing from the garlic and I've given her some O positive human blood down a feeding tube to help her gain her strength, so she will be okay and make a full recovery here soon. Kaylyn will wake up here soon from the sedative." A masculine voice spoke with confidence.

"Thank you Wilson, and you too Finn. It's much appreciated. She may be a vampire, but she is my daughter's mate and that is something that cannot be denied." Alpha Kate, one of Kaylyn's moms, spoke in a soft and genuine voice.

Some memories flooded back into my mind of Kaylyn and why she needed to be sedated.

"What are you about to stick her with?" Kaylyn growled loudly, waking me from my sleep, as she held me in her arms.

"Something that will speed up the healing process Kaylyn." A masculine voice spoke without hesitation.

"Have you treated vampires before?" Kaylyn snapped.

"Yes I have actually. May I please give this to her?" He begged Kaylyn, but she held me closer.

"How do you know it will work on her?" Kaylyn growled.

"Because it's been tested on multiple vampires and it helped them a great deal. Now please let me help her." The masculine voice continued to beg my mate.

"No! You're not going to help her! You're going to hurt her! None of you like the thought of the future Alpha's mate is a vampire!" Her voice shook the whole house.

I opened my eyes for a split second to see a man nod at someone behind Kaylyn and she soon became limp. "Let's get you to the hospital Zurie." He whispered as he scooped me up and walked with me in his arms, but they weren't like Kaylyn's. They didn't feel anywhere near as caring and protective than Kaylyn's.

"Are you sure she is going to be okay?" My mate's voice made my lips twitch into a smile, but I was still too weak to open my eyes. "Hey Zurie." My mate must've noticed my smile and I felt her delicate lips press against my forehead.

"H-hi," I struggled out.

"Would it be easier for you to open your eyes if we turned the lights off?" The masculine voice, who I now am pretty sure has the name Wilson, asked me in a soft tone, but no voice could ever compare to Kaylyn's.

It took all of the strength in me to nod my head once.

"She nodded her head. Please turn the lights off." My mate rushed the words out as she held my right hand.

My eyelids quickly dimmed and I did my best to flicker them open.

"Hey Princess." She greeted me with her clear blue eyes.

I gave her a weak smile.

"Don't talk much. I want you to gain your strength back before you do anything." She pressed a gentle kiss on the back of my hand. "Blink once if you want me to take you to a real bed and blink twice if you want to stay here." She whispered in a soothing tone.

I blinked once and she smiled brightly.

You'd expect a super werewolf who is going to be the Alpha of their pack one day to be mean and heartless, but she is one of the kindest people I've met in my life.

Her strong arms scooped me up out of the stretcher and pulled me into her loving grasp. "Close your eyes so the light in the hallways doesn't hurt them. It's dark outside so I can carry you back to the pack house safely."

I closed my eyes, following her orders, and nearly fell back to sleep in her arms.

"I'll sit right here and I won't leave your side." Kaylyn whispered after she placed me on a bed that engulfed me in her scent which made my lips form into a small smile, the only way of showing happiness or at least contentment.

"Please lay with me." A weak plea was all I could get out.

"Are you sure you're comfortable with it and don't think we're moving too fast?" Kaylyn's caring and cautious tone made me smile once again.

"I'm sure." I didn't open my eyes. I had used far too much energy talking.

I felt the double bed dip and a warm figure lay beside me.

"Hold." I begged and did my best to scoot back into her arms.

"Don't move Princess. Let me come to you." She kissed my shoulder before scooting close to me. My back was against her front, and she wrapped her arms around me. "Try to get some sleep. Get that strength in you." She sat up just enough to kiss my cheek before nuzzling her face in my neck. Werewolves make the best cuddle buddies. They really and truly do.

"Sing?" I mumbled weakly.

"I am not very good, but I will for you."

I smiled as she began to sing a few songs and rub the pad of her thumb in circles against my stomach. Within seconds I was asleep.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.1K 37
It about Ella, she is from Asian that from borneo. Powerful she-wolf than other. Asian have powerful black magic that have no match with other witch...
2.5K 65 12
Kaylee was a shy and timid girl that always kept to herself but don't let her fool you. She's a badass fighter with different powers that she inherit...
1.5K 264 93
Alpha Kayden Dixon of the Moon shadow pack was thrown into it at a young age when his parents were killed. He was a strong wolf and fighter and he di...
157K 3.4K 31
[COMPLETED] Jackson Hale is a mythical werewolf that rules the school as the future Alpha. But when the current Alpha decides that the supernatural...