On the Plane

By adefuye_monica

Meet Alexis Shawn who is an 11th grader, who spent spring break at her grandparents home with her family in H... More

really
I kinda just said that

i have to go

67 4 3
By adefuye_monica

"Alexis we're you!"I heard my mom yell from outside.

"Mom I'm coming just packing my things be there in a minute" I said shoving my clothes into the box.

We're leaving after spending spring break at my grandparents place and now we have to go back home. As for for my l love it here and I don't want to go back.

Grabbing my box I shoved it in the truck of the car ."So who's ready to go home"my mom asked, I ramained silent

"Meee I'm more ready to go home, I love grandma but my cheeks have suffered enough pulling" I rolled my eyes at my annoying brother while he faked a cry while rubbing his cheeks.

"Where's Nina?" He asked

"Probably fixing her make-up duhh"

"And you're not"

"I don't need make up"

"Yeah cos you need a plastic surgery". What did he just say.

"WHAT. DID. YOU. JUST. SAY". I yelled already grabbing his hair and tugging him down.

"Awww that hurts mom Alexis is hurting me and I did noting to her". nothing you said I needed a fucking plastic surgery.

"Alexis Shawn leave your brother alone"my mom ordered.

"What you're taking his side" I turned to look at my brother who was smirking, idiot

"I'm not side am telling you not to give in to your brother's childishness or stupidity" she explained I stuck out my tongue at my already frowning brother.

"I'm ready to go home" a gleeful cheer erupted from my sister who's standing at the door.

"Finally" Ray and I said.

"We're going to miss you people"

"No grandma your going to see us this Christmas. I miss you too"

"The car is ready so let's go or we'll miss our flight".my mom said so after we said out goodbyes and hugged them we made our way into the car. My mom sat in passenger side while Nina, Ray and I sat at the back.

The car started moving then as usual "I forgot my phone where I was charging it".i'm always forgetting something.The car came to a stop, there 'hugh' and sighing while I came down and sprinted to the door. I barged and I was greeted with my grandparents surprised faces "um I forget my phone upstairs".they just sighed and shook thear heads. Grabing my phone rushed out of the house to were the car was parked not bordering to look at were I was going, until I bumped into something or someone. The Sound of items clashing with the ground erupted.
"What the fuck" a male voice boomed, when I looked up, I sighted a pair of beautiful brown eyes and a handsome looking face.

"Umm I'm s..so..sorry didn't s...see y..you" I stuttered like a fool.

"It's no problem" he said reaching down to grab is things I should help but the sound of my name being called by my mom stopped me.

"I'm sorry I have to go please don't mind I really wanna help you"I stood up and turned ready to go but I stop realizing it was my fault his things are scattered on the ground. "Ic should probably help you with that, shouldn't I" I reached down to help him only for me to knock down the already packed items from is hand. I'm really a bad luck."I'm so so sorry here let me he-" my mom called me again but I ignored her so as to help the cute stranger pick up is things. Reaching for the last item which was a book I handed it handed it to him, he reached for it is hand brushed mine and I felt a spark. "Um I'm sorry again for running into you I was in a rush".

" Its OK, things happen alot, I just saw an old man yelling at a goat" he chuckled and I looked at him with a face that says are you serious.

"By the way it's Khalid...um my name...is Khalid"Wow cute name. Wait a minute did he just tell me his name, what do I do . Should tell him my name or should I compliment his name. Maybe I should just tell him my name, but what if he isn't here interested in knowing my name.or maybe I should just smile.

"This is the part where you tell me your name"he said drawing me out my pool of thought

"It's um...it's Alexis. My name is Alexis" I told him.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady"I felt my face heat up and I know I'm blushing like crazy. He just looked down at me and flashed a heart stopping smile at me and my knees felt weak. We starred at each other for what feels like minutes not saying anything, until.

"Alexis get your damn ass to the car or we're going to be late"leave it for my annoying brother to ruin the moment.

"I should probably go we have a flight to catch"I told him taking astep back.

"Nice meeting you....Alexis"

"Nice meeting you too... Khalid"I smiled at him then made my way to the car. I gave my brother a deadly glare a shoot him a middle finger. The car started moving and I turned to look at my sister who's giving me a questioning look.

"What"I asked her slowly.

"Which was that"she asked me.

"Ohh just the guy I bumped into you know due to my clumsiness".

"Wow you're terrible with boys"

"How would you know" I snapped

"Well did he give you or collect your number"

"No"

"Did he ask you on a date"she does realized we don't live here, right.

"No"

"Did he flirt"

"No Nina he didn't do any of those things, we just told each other our names. You happy"I told her already getting frustrated with the stupid question.

"Well not bad I was kinda expecting worse, my baby sister is growing up"she does realize I'm 17.

"Mom are you sure I can't stay here in Houston" I looked at my mom asking the same question that my can never get a positive reply.

"Alexis dear, you can't keep running away from your fair you need to face. Especially when it ha to do with a girl who is the same age as you"my mom said in a soft tone.

"I'm not scared if Jasmine, mom she's just annoying" Jasmine Grayson the girl who every one loves to adore. Captain of the cheersquad , Queen bee of our school and lastly the girl that likes torment my life in every way possible I can't believe I'm going to see on Monday. Can my life get any worse.

"Keep saying that until you believe it . That girl literally calls you little rat." Says my brother he is not wrong.

"Your brother is right dear you need to stand up to her soon Alexis , your better than to pushed around by some bitch" I cringe at my mother's choice of words.

"Mom right Alexis you need to stand up for yourself " Nina added I sighed. Taking out my earphone I put it on letting the lyric of the soft music drown in my ears, closing my eyes the vision of Khalid was all I could see, until the car came to a stop .

"Alright we are here let get going" I removed my earphone, shoving it into my bag. Shrugging a sleeping Ray of my shoulder.

"Wake up Ray we're at the airport already." I said poking him.

"Ohh we are here already, must have falling asleep."

"Yeah, no kidding sherlock. Now get off me"I pushed him away then made my way out of the car to go get my thing from the trunk. Nina was already outside holding her box. Grabbing mine we waited for Ray to get is things.

"Thank you Mr...Peter"my mom thanked the driver.

"Your welcome Mrs Shwan have a nice flight"he replied with a smile

"Alright let get going we have a flight to catch and I really miss Dallas can't wait to reach home" my mom practically squeaked like a teenage girl.

"Mom stop being dramatic we're only here for one and half week." Ray replied dryly.

"I know but your dad couldn't make it an I miss him so much. I miss his touch, him not being beside me me at night for th-"

"We are not interested!!"the three of us yelled at my mom.

"You don't just understand what it means yet". It true my parent still love each other so much after many years of being married.

We made our way to the airport and checked in since we made it just on time for the departure. I brought out my phone and texted Sarah, my best friend since 5th grade till date that I was about to get on board and will be home in a couple of hours since I can't use my phone in the plane. I hit send stirring down at my phone waiting for a reply not even aware of my surrounding until I came in contact with a body that seems familiar. Looking up, and were those brown beautiful eyes.

A/N
Well this is my first story so don't judge.

Vote. Comment. And stay alive to read the next chapter
😁😁😁

Continue Reading