My Unexpected Life

By Ris1994

My name is Danielle Jones, I am 23 years old and I grew up in Toronto Ontario Canada. My best friend in the w... More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14

Untitled Part 4

625 7 1
By Ris1994

Disclaimer: I do not own Dallas Stars or Tyler Seguin, just Danielle and Adrianna.

*Tyler's POV*

I was downstairs grabbing some food for Dani and I while she was upstairs in her room with Adrianna. I grabbed a few granola bars and some toast with a couple water bottles before heading back up to her room. I walked in and saw Danielle sitting on her bed with Adrianna in front of her freshly changing her.

I sit down next to Dani and in front of Adrianna. I glance at Dani as she eats her toast and smile. God I never realized how beautiful she was, honestly she was gorgeous. She had been my best friend since middle school and I always thought she was pretty, but now she is absolutely beautiful. I lean over and kiss her cheek as she turns to me and smiles. Before I think twice, I lean over again and kiss her.

We pull away and she bites her lip blushing before turning back to Adrianna and I continued eating my food stealing little glances at Dani too.

*Flash Forward 3 weeks*
*Tyler's POV*

After staying with Dani and Adrianna for a week, I had to return to Dallas. I was fine with that because I was grateful for Hitch even allowing me to miss 2 games. No one knew the real reason I was gone except for obviously Hitch and Jamie, they just told the other team mates I had a family issue at home to tend too.

I was hanging out at home with Jamie, Val and Devin by the pool when my phone starting ringing. I grabbed it and saw it was Danielle calling. "I'll be right back guys." I walk inside the house into the kitchen and answer. "Hey Dani, what's up?" We still hadn't clarified our relationship, but once she officially moves here I intend too.

"Hey Ty, I just wanted to make sure it was still okay for us to stay with you until we find a place more permanent."

"Dani you are staying here. Not until you find somewhere else, this is yours and Adrianna's home too."

"Are you sure Tyler?"

"Never been more sure. I'll see you next week?"

"Yupp, I'm almost all packed up. Just got some odds and ends then I will be catching my train at 6am and I'll be there by 10am the next day."

"Alright, I'll see you soon. Give my girl a kiss for me." We say goodbye and I head back out to the guys.

*1 week later*

I was sitting in my living room waiting to see Danielle's cab to arrive. I wanted to pick her up from the station she didn't want me too. So instead of arguing I just let her decide. I was scrolling through instagram when I heard someone pull in my driveway. I stood and opened the front door and saw Danielle retrieving Adrianna's set from the cab. I grabbed her suitcases and paid the driver before leading her inside.

She sets Adrianna's seat down and I drop her suitcases before grabbing her into a hug

"I missed you both so much Dani."

"We missed you too." As we pull away "I swear I think she knows when your not around."

I lean down and grab Adrianna out of her car seat and cradle her into my chest, where she curls up and falls back asleep. "Come on, I want to show you something."

"Okay" Dani says as she follows me upstairs. I open the door to they room and show Dani that I turned one of my spare rooms into a room for Adrianna.

"Oh my god Tyler. This is beautiful. You did this?" She asked, walking around the room.

"Well, no. I tried but Jamie's girlfriend Katie did almost all of it. She kicked me and Jamie out." I laughed, remembering how excited Katie got when I asked for her help.

"Oh I love it Ty," She said, walking with us around the room, just taking everything in.

When we go back downstairs, I take Adrianna in the living room with me while Dani insist on unpacking hers and Adrianna's stuff. I agreed since I haven't seen my daughter in almost a month. I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket so I grab it and see it's Jamie calling. "What's up man?"

"Hey Segs, how's the move coming?"

"It's coming, Dani isn't letting me do anything but sit with Adrianna." He laughs.

"Would it be too soon to have dinner guest? Katie wants to come meet the little girl?" I stand up and head for where Dani is "Let me ask Dani." I tell Jamie before turning to Dani "Would you be okay with Jamie and his girlfriend coming over for dinner?"

"No I don't mind." She smiles before resuming what she was doing.

I smile back to her before bringing the phone to my ear "Yeah man it's fine, what time you coming?"

"Like 3?"

"Works, see you soon." I hang up before curling back up with my girl on the couch watching ESPN.

Soon it's almost 3 and Dani is showering and changing while I get Adrianna dressed. I grabbed a onesie I thought was funny and changed her before heading downstairs, just in time for Jamie and Katie to knock. I set Adrianna under her play gym before opening the door. "Hey Segs!"

I open the door wider for them to enter, hugging Katie as she came in. "So where is the mini Segs?" Jamie asked.

"Right this way." I lead them to where Adrianna is cooing on her mat, and Katie just melts.

"Oh my gosh Tyler she is precious. Can I hold her?" Katie asked.

"Of course" I bend down and grab her before handing her to Katie. Katie immediately melts into a puddle. "Looks like your getting one too." I joke with Jamie.

"Not yet man, give me a while." He laughs, shoving me before we head to the kitchen to start preparing since we are going to grill.

*Danielle's POV*

I head downstairs feeling 20 times better now that I was showered and changed. I head into the living room and see a blonde girl cradling Adrianna. "Hi you must be Danielle! Sorry I'm Kate, Jamie's girlfriend." I smile at her.

"I figured, that's me but you can call me Dani." I kiss Adrianna on the head before laughing at the onesie Tyler put on her.

"They are starting dinner in the kitchen." I nod and we both sit on the couch and start getting to know each other.

*An hour later*

I swear I love Katie, she is hilarious. I laid Adrianna in her pack and play and me and Katie haven't stopped laughing since we both sat down. Soon the boys come out to us "Foods done," We both get up and I grab my monitor before we head outside on the patio, I keep Adrianna inside to sleep so it isn't too cold for her. "So Dani, Tyler tells me your interning with the Stars?" Jamie asked.

"Yupp, I'll start when you guys start in August. For now it's just an internship but I hope it gets me a real job with them. I just have to figure out what to do with Adrianna since I obviously cant bring her in the trainers room with me."

"I can watch her. I'm usually at every game and practice anyway so while your working I can keep her with me, if that's okay with the both of you." Katie offers.

"Oh that would be awesome. Thank you Katie." I smile at her and she smiles back.

We spend the next few hours before Adrianna wakes up getting to know each other and them asking how Tyler and I knew each other and how they met. I was really starting to feel at home already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 871 31
*This fanfic will contain explicit smut!* Sarah Rose is a busy cosmetology student with no time to add anything new to her life. When she meets the...
189K 3K 68
[COMPLETED] Because of a stupid hook up with the Dallas Stars Forward Tyler Seguin. Keya Grayston's plans was compromised. She got pregnant. She was...
313K 7.8K 81
I never thought that I'd ever fall in love. I've always been so afraid of being in love, and sharing every part of who I am with someone else. I didn...
86.1K 1.2K 50
Tyler and Tayla have been friends ever since they could remember. Living far apart once his career took off, they never stopped being friends; never...