Untitled Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own the Dallas Stars or Tyler Seguin. I only own Danielle and Adrianna.

 I only own Danielle and Adrianna

*Danielle's POV*

It's been almost 7 months since I found out I was pregnant and I am not 8 and a half months. I'm due in a little over 2 weeks and I am so excited. I found out I am having a girl and I decided to name her Adrianna. Adrianna Rae Seguin.

No, I still didn't gain the courage to tell Tyler. I would text him and talk to him on the phone and facetime but I would never show below my face. I never said anything about the baby to him, but I did go tell his mother and sisters, and I wanted to make sure it was okay for me to give her his last name.

He would question me when I would tell him I couldn't visit, I just told him I had a job interview or something else. I felt horrible and I missed him like crazy but I didn't have any choice.

I was lounging on the couch watching the Stars game on TV against the Coyotes when my mom came into the room and sat on the couch with me. "Hi baby and my grandbaby."

I lay my head on her shoulder and rub my belly "Hey mom."

"How's the game? How's he playing?" she asked me.

"I haven't seen him out there yet actually, he didn't say anything about an injury when we spoke earlier today." then we heard a knock on the door. She patted my knee and went to answer it. I heard her gasp and I got up as quick as my big belly let me. I head to the door and my heart drops when I see Tyler standing in the door way being hugged by my mom.

"Oh my god" I say as I see Kylie come next to me. I feel like I am going to be sick and it increases when I see Tyler's mouth drop when he notices my stomach when my mother releases him.

"Dani..." I dart for the bathroom and whatever dinner I had in my belly was now gone.

I was in the bathroom for about 20 minutes before my stomach calmed down enough to head out and face Tyler. I walk out and see Tyler sitting in the living room alone holding something in his hand. The closer I get I see it's the last ultrasound I got almost a month ago. I sit next to him on the couch but stay silent. "How far are you?" He asked me quietly.

"8 and a half, I'm due in a little over 2 weeks." I answer.

"Dani, why didn't you tell me? This isn't something you keep from me. That's my baby too."

"How do you know? That it's yours." I argue back, crossing my arms.

He tilts his head and looks at me "Seriously? I know you better then that. And I can do math, we slept together in July and your due in April."

I wipe some tears that are starting to fall "I am so sorry Tyler, it's just you had so much going on at once, with the trade and adjusting to a new town with a new team, I didn't want to add one more thing to your plate."

"Is this why you turned down the internship with the Stars? So I didn't find out?" I nod "God Dani, you should have just said something to me. I'm not going to brush it under the rug. Look" He turns to me and finally looks at me "I want to be involved okay, so please come to Texas, take the internship and stay with me. Please."

"Tyler, I'm due in less the 3 weeks. I can't just move right now. My doctor is here and I cant switch doctors now. I will take the internship for next season like planned but I can't move right now."

"I know, but I also know that if I'm in Dallas and your here in Toronto, I'm going to miss her being born, and I've missed the whole pregnancy, I don't want to miss that too."

"I know, and I promise as soon as I go into labor, you will be the first to know. And if that does happen to where you miss it, it's my fault Ty, not yours." Since his Coach only let him miss one game, he can only be here for the night and he has to be at the next game in Chicago tomorrow, we spend the rest of the time catching up on my pregnancy. I tell him about how sick I was the first 4 months and we talk about what the plan is going to be when summer starts.

"So do you know if it's a boy or girl?" He asked.

I nod "A girl, her name is Adrianna Rae Seguin. I talked to your mom about giving her your name, your sisters are excited I'm surprised they haven't spilled to you yet. You're mom is excited too."

"I can't believe they didn't tell me." He laughs.

"I know me too, I thought they would to be honest."

We spend the rest of the night together and after breakfast in the morning he is getting his overnight bag together to get catch his plane. We decided that after Adrianna is born, I will move to Dallas since I got my Athletic training degree and the internship with the Stars, and since Tyler is there too it makes sense.

"So I'll see you in a couple weeks?" he asks before getting in the cab.

"You will. Maybe sooner who knows." We laugh and hug goodbye before he gets in the cab and heads for the airport.

*Tyler's POV*

The whole ride to Chicago the only thing I can think of is Danielle. I can't believe she got pregnant after our one night stand in Boston. I am still trying to wrap my head around it and I just keep staring at the ultrasound Dani gave me.

As we were in the locker room and walk into the coaches office with Jamie "Hey Hitch, can I talk to you for a minute before warm ups?"

"Sure Tyler, what's going on?" Jamie and I sit in front of him.

"I am so sorry to do this, I know it's only my first season but I have a huge favor to ask you." Hitch nods his head and allows me to resume. "So I found out yesterday that I am having a baby, but the trick is she is due in less then 3 weeks."

"Okay, no problem. I can give you a couple days after she born but that's all I can do really with it being the end of the season. Is that okay?"

"Of course, I appreciate just the few days. Thank you Hitch." I am grateful to have an awesome coach, and even if I am new to the team he really had welcomed me.

I feel more welcome here then I ever did in Boston. From the coach to the team, it's been a real difference. Me and Jamie really clicked, he is my best friend. I have made friends with the whole team but I'm closer to Benn, Klingberg, Nichushkin, Radulov and Shore.

As we are walking back to our spaces in the locker room, Jamie asked me "So your gonna be a daddy Segs?"

I nod "Yupp."

"Man that's crazy, is that why you went to Toronto yesterday?"

"Yeah, that's how I found out. She wasn't going to tell me. She didn't want me to worry about the trade and everything along with a baby on the way." We talked a bit more before we started getting on the ice for warm ups.