Encounter [Boku No Hero Acade...

By Honey-Kim

At such a young age of 4, [Y/N] [L/N] was able to manifest her quirk. Just like Katsuki, but is her quirk pow... More

Chapter 0.5: beginning
Chapter 1: U.A.
Chapter 2: Ready.. Set-
Chapter 3: Start!
Chapter 4: Morning
Chapter 6: Alarm
Chapter 7: Rescue Training
Chapter 8: Evildoers
Chapter 9: Battle
Chapter 10: Fast Approaching
Chapter 11: Starting Line
Chapter 12: Sports Festival
Chapter 13: Explodo Kills
Chapter 14: Cavalry Battle

Chapter 5: Combat Training

9.4K 294 137
By Honey-Kim

Y/N and her fellow classmates went to the monitor room, until All Might caught up to them with a clipboard in hand and walked in front of the large monitor. Y/N felt someone stand beside her, she looked up at the person to see that it was Shoto.

"Are you nervous?" Shoto asked while looking at her, "No.. Not really." Y/N reassured him and continued, "Just a bit- I guess." Shoto nodded, "It's fine, just relax."

"Now, let's start the indoor person-to-person combat training with Team A and Team D!" All Might said through the earpiece mic, "Okay, everyone, you all should think as well."

Everyone looked closely on the two teams, as Team A was about to walk straight, a surprise attack from Team D's Bakugo leaped from his place around the corner and tried to blast Izuku with his quirk, but failed. 

Izuku jumped out of the way in instinct and pushed Ochako away from the blast, making them fall. His mask was cut in half from the attack.

"A surprise attack from the start?" someone in your class said, "Bakugo that's cheating! A surprise attack isn't manly at all!"

"A surprise attack is a strategy too, They're in a middle of a real battle right now." All Might said, Y/N's face turned into a concerned one after seeing Izuku's mask got burned in half.

Then, just as Bakugo was about to do his usual big right swing, Izuku gripped his arm and turned his foot and body to carry Bakugo just by gripping his arm and threw him on the floor using judo.

Izuku seemed to talk and yell about something that made Bakugo more furious, A voice of his partner from his earpiece told him something which he replied in a loud voice then hung up, "What was Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just the cameras in a fixed position and no sound." The spiky red hair boy said.

"He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio." All Might said while gesturing to his own earpiece. "You can bring that, plus the building's floor plan, and this capture tape." All Might continued as he grabbed something from a box which was a small white tape. "Once you wrap this on  your opponent it means that you've captured them." 

Just as Bakugo was about to kick Izuku's head, Izuku blocked it with his arm and wrapped the capture tape around Bakugo's right leg.

After that, It seemed like he told Uraraka to run. Then after using the capture tape on Bakugo's leg he decided to run for it and tried to find where the nuclear weapon, if he finds it by chance.

Back to Iida, the floor around the nuclear weapon was clean with no trace of any furniture to touch or use. He caught Uraraka stifling a laugh, Iida turned to her and said something while gesturing by putting his arms in the air, indicating that he has all the place cleared so Uraraka doesn't have the chance to use her quirk.

Now Izuku used his earpiece to communicate to Uraraka, the things they were saying weren't heard in the monitor room but only what they're doing at the moment. Izuku stood up and was about to head to the corner with the capturing tape but, Bakugo suddenly appeared.

Bakugo extended his right arm and is about pulled the trigger on his gauntlet while saying something to Izuku, "Young Bakugo, stop! Are you trying to kill him!?" All Might said through his earpiece.

"If I don't hit him, he won't die!" Bakugo said, then released the trigger. Making a large explosion at Izuku's direction. "This is supposed to be a class!" Your classmate said.

Even at the monitor room, it sent vibrations over the whole room like an earthquake. "Young man! Young Midoriya!" The explosion made a large gap of hole where Bakugo tried to shoot Izuku.

"Sir! All Might! we should stop it!" Y/N says worriedly, "No.." All Might trailed while thinking of something, "Young Bakugo, the next time you'll use that, I'll stop the fight and your team will lose."

"To attack on such a large scale inside, is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. That is a foolish plan for both heroes and villains! You will lose a lot points for it!" All Might continued.

Bakugo stopped as he tried to listen to All Might then charged his fist to Izuku, which Izuku tried to dodge but failed also. Bakugo then leaped above then behind Izuku and used his quirk to send a blast the back of his opponent.

He continued to hit Izuku with a big right swing, then threw him on the floor. Y/N looked the other way since it was too painful to watch. 'This should have been stopped..' she thought in her mind.

Izuku ran away and stopped while standing, facing Bakugo who was walking towards him. Saying something with small tears on his eyes but didn't fall, Izuku finally activated his quirk on his right arm.

"I said, this looks bad! Sir!" 

All Might hesitated, "Both of you, sto-!" but then he was interrupted by Izuku saying something to Uraraka that made her use her quirk on a pillar and wrapped her arms around it.

Izuku then punched the air upwards with all the force that the floors above made a hole, since the pillar Uraraka touched was already out of its own place, she decided to use it as a baseball bat with the small pieces of rocks that are made from the punch Izuku made.

She charged it on Iida to distract him while she leaps to touch the nuclear weapon. The monitor screen finally said 'TIME UP'.

"Hero.. Hero team.." All Might said, "..WINS!"

-

After talking about the first match with everyone in Class 1-A including All Might, it was now the second match, "I guess It's our turn now." Shoto says,  "A-ah, good luck to us then." Y/N says with a small smile, which made Shoto's lips curve slightly upwards for a few seconds before turning back on his usual face.

"Match two! Team B [Shoto, Shoji, Y/N] are the heroes, and Team I [Tooru, Ojiro] are the villains!" All Might said loudly, "Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!" 

"I'll go first to see where they are." Shoji said through his dupli-arms, Y/N nodded then both of you and Shoto followed. 

"We've got one on the north side of the fourth floor, the other is somewhere on the same floor.. Barefoot.." One of the dupli-arms said, then the other part moved closer to talk, "The invisible one must be planning to ambush and capture us."

"Both of you should get outside, it's about to get frosty in here." Shoto said, "Our opponents think they're playing a defensive game, but.." He trailed off and continued, "That means nothing to me."

Shoto activated his quirk and places his hand on the wall beside him, also with the help of his foot, he managed to freeze the whole building within seconds. Shoji gasped slightly beside Y/N while she looks at the building that was frozen in awe, "He's really amazing.."

Before Shoto could get to the staircases, Y/N caught up to him and asked, "S-Shoto, is it okay if I get the weapon?" Although the surroundings were freezing, it didn't bother her much but it was still cold for her.

"Are you sure?" Shoto said, he was a bit concerned but didn't show it on his voice. His personality may be cold, but on the inside he is still a sweetheart.

"It's alright, I didn't do much anyway." Y/N says with a shrug, soon enough Shoto agreed. Y/N walked towards the staircase, careful to not slip on the ice. She checked each of the doors by opening it and looking through, then to her final destination. Y/N finally reached to the door where the nuclear weapon was held.

"T-This quirk is.." Ojiro looked at who the person was, but it wasn't clear since he was facing her side and her hair blocked her face. Y/N looked on her side and saw the nuclear weapon, along with the guy with a short blond hair. "Eh?" Y/N spoke and tucks her hair behind her ear.

"Don't mind if I do." Y/N said, walking towards the weapon and touched it, "Hero team wins!" All Might sends through both of the teams earpiece, after hearing that- Shoto instantly heats up the building.

Ojiro closes his eyes and sighs in defeat, "Sorry about that." Y/N says with a small smile, "It's no problem, his quirk was way out of my league.." Ojiro scratches his hair while looking at the girl in front of him. Though he can't deny she's gorgeous, but he can't tell her that.

"Wow! They're amazing!"

"That was.. So manly..!"

Y/N proceeds to go on the ground floor to exit the building, it was an unfair match considering that Team B has three members rather than two, still- it's only based on skills. The two young men patiently waited for you to come down, for them to go to where all class 1-A will do a review based on the match.

After all the five matches has finished, all of you gathered in front of the Ground Beta near the exit. "Well done, everyone! No serious injuries, apart from young Midoriya's." All Might continued, "Great teamwork though! You all did splendidly, considering this was your first training exercise!"

"Change out of those costumes and head back to the classroom!" All Might ordered before running towards the exit in high speed.

"All Might's amazing!"

"Why was he in such a hurry?"

After changing out of her costume and back to her uniform, she sighed and sat on her chair, seeing that Mina was already done changing. "Mina you did great!"

"Thanks Y/N! too bad we didn't win, well- I accidentally splattered a drip of acid on my teammate's cape while surfing, the look on his face was priceless though!" Mina laughed as she clutched her stomach.

"I saw it too." Y/N laughed and looked at the sound of a door opening, "Oh! Midoriya's here! Welcome back, man!" Eijiro said, "I didn't know what you were saying back there, but that was a wild battle!" then Y/N and Mina stood up along with Sato.

Others started to praise Izuku and greeted themselves to him, "I'm Eijiro Kirishima." Eijiro puts his thumb in front of his chest and grinned, "We're all going over the training right now."

"I'm Hanta Sero!" Sero said with his usual grin, "I'm Yuga Aoya-" Just as he was about to continue, Mina interrupted him, "I'm Mina Ashido! You did a good job on dodging!"

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, call me Tsu." Tsuyu said, "I'm Sato!" He said with a thumbs up, "I'm Y/N L/N!" Y/N says for everyone to know her better, "I'm Mineta!" The grape boy leaped and did a superman pose. "Where the heck did you pop out from?" Eijiro asked.

As they were talking, Izuku noticed that Bakugo was not in his usual seat and asked where he was at now, Izuku excused himself and ran towards outside.

Y/N got called by Mina, "Y/N look!" Mina grabbed her hand but not forcefully. Leading her outside the door to look through the glass window along with the other two girls, which were Tsuyu and Uraraka.

It was Izuku and Bakugo, both of them talked- well, Bakugo argued with him. Honestly it was the first time Y/N saw Bakugo had tears on his eyes but it didn't fall. Bakugo aggressively wiped his small tears on his blazer's sleeve while turning around to go home. It was obvious that Bakugo still held a grudge against Izuku.

Suddenly, All Might ran fast to Bakugo with his hands on each side of his shoulders, telling him something. Then All Might released his hands from his shoulders.

 "What was that?" Mina asked, "I don't know either.." Y/N said, a bit confused, "A fated battle between men." Uraraka said, "It looked like Midoriya was just giving excuse one-sidedly though." Tsuyu said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 325 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
36.2K 821 20
"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, right? Unfortunately for young Y/n Bakugo...
10.7K 293 22
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
1.6M 45.5K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...