Wonderwall (Zayn Malik)

By ilovebritishboys1

Love is like an eruption of feelings; affection, infatuation , worry, jealousy, even hate. What feeling out o... More

Introduction
Truth or Dare
You Suddenly Want Me...
Losing My Mind
Get Out Of My Mind
I Hate Everything About You
Just Breath...
The Sound Of Missing You
I Need Your Love
Save Me From The Dark
I've Fallen For Your Eyes
Losing Myself
All I Want For Christmas...
Back To Black
Poison
You're My Wonderwall
Give Me A Chance
It's Everything About You
Let's Be Unpredictable
Little White Lies
You Don't Understand
If I Lay Here...
There's More To Discover
Where Did I Go Wrong?
Truly Madly Deeply
Another World
Big Girls Don't Cry
Stay Away From My Friends
Together We Are One
Don't Play Games
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pages Between Us
Every You Every Me
I Love The Way You Lie (Part 2)
Caraphernelia

I Love The Way You Lie (Part 1)

150 16 33
By ilovebritishboys1

Alice's POV

"I can't believe exams are finally over." I said as me, Eva, Louis and Liam were exiting the main door of our school.

"And that typically means summer just started!" Eva said and Liam grabbed her waist and we started walking.

"Finally." Louis scoffed.

It's been two weeks since the last time I fought with Zayn and I seem to be enjoying it. It was also two weeks go that I learned about the box tournament and surprisingly I'm not worried about it at all. Not because I'm aware of the danger but because I trust Zayn and I know he's not gonna get hurt. I just know it.

These last two weeks had been the best of my life. Well, exept from the studying for the exams, but generally they were perfect. I've been going out late at midnight with Zayn at the back yard of his house, just watching the stars and eating ice cream. Other times we were doing different kinds of activities with Harry, Liam, Eva, Louis and Zayn. We do things like bowling, swimming, or we go at the cinema, we eat all together and generally we have fun. I'm glad that we all get along and Zayn doesn't fight with Louis any more. I hope this lasts forever.

"Why don't we go grab some Chinese food at the new restaurant?" Liam asked us as we all stood in front of his car.

"I don't know, Zayn was supposed to pick me up from school but he's late." I told them. He would come to pick me up at 2 o' clock and we would go to the beach but it's 2.10 and he hasn't showed up yet.

"Oh okay, so do you want us to wait here with you?" Louis asked me.

"No it's okay, you guys go there and as soon as he comes I'll tell him to come and join you." I suggested.

A bunch of okays were heard and they all entered Liam's car. I smiled at the car as they left and I bent over the wall, scrolling through my pictures on my cell phone, as I was waiting for Zayn. We had taken a lot of silly pictures these days. I find them really cute but Zayn hates photos generally.

Ten minutes later I started getting really worried. Where is he? I had a weird feeling in my stomach, like I wanted to vomit and the fact that he wasn't answering his phone was making this harder. I decided to go at his house to see what's going on.

I started walking to the direction of his house, thinking of all the possible places he could be. The bad thing with the human brain is that we always think of the worst case scenario. What if he is trying to surprise me and the other guys are also part of this? That idea made me smile. A surprise party for me would be perfect. Or he might just be asleep. Oh my God, what if he had an accident with the motorcycle? My heart started beating faster and faster as an adrenaline rush hit me. I sprinted to his house, running with all my power. Every minute that was passing was making the whole thing scarier.

I sighed in relief as I reached his house and I saw his motorcycle parked outside of his house. I was trying to catch my breath, not only because I was running, but also because every time I'm scared I have trouble with breathing, like panic attacks and I can't control it.

I first went to knock the door of his house and his sister Waliyha answered.

"Hey Alice!" she waved at me.

"Hey how are you?" I asked her.

"I'm fine, thanks." she smiled. "So why are you here?" she said and she blushed because she realized that this sounded ruder than she was thinking it would.

"Zayn was supposed to pick me up from school but he didn't come and I thought he would probably be here." I said.

"Yeah, I didn't see him today. He's probably sleeping at grandma's house." she said and she handed me a pair of keys. "Take those and go wake him up." she smiled.

"Okay thanks." I smiled back and I went to his grandmother's house.

I took a deep breath again and I unlocked the door.

Zayn's POV

"Hey Zayn." I heard the annoying voice of the blond haired girl that has been fucking up my life the last month. I just wanted to drink alone in a bar, why did she have to come?

"Long time, no see." I told her and I took a sip of my drink.

"Where's Alice?" she asked and she took a seat next to me as if I invited her.

"She's at her house, it's late and she wanted to study for tomorrow's exam." I informed her and I took another sip.

"Oh" she said and she ordered something. "I'm leaving Bradford in two days."

"Well, it was about time." I said relieved.

"Zayn, I know you don't like me, but I do and I have a confession to make." she said.

"What confession?" I asked.

"I can't tell you here, let's go to your house."

"Why not here?" I asked again.

"Listen, we will go at your house, I will make my confession and then you will never see me again. I promise." she said while she was looking straight at me. I don't know if I should trust her or not but then again, I would do anything to make sure that I won't see her again.

"Promise?" I told her.

"Yeah." she assured me. "And I won't talk to Alice ever again." she said. I thought about it for a second, weighing my options, until I made ny decision.

"Okay, let's go." I stood up and I exited the bar that we were in and I paced to my motorcycle outside, waiting for Mary to come. This might be the last time I see her, which makes me happy as hell, so I need to enjoy this moment.

As soon as she came we got on the motorcycle and we left. I wonder what does she have to confess, it's probably gonna be some huge bulshit, just like always, but if it's the only possible chance for her to leave then I will take it.

When we arrived I loooked at Alice's bedroom window from next door, she's probably sleeping right now. I took a deep breath and we entered my grondmother's house. We sat down on the couch and Mary smiled at me but I looked away.

"So what do you wanna tell me?" I asked her.

"I'll tell you, I just need a drink first."

"The beverages and the glasses are in the kitchen, take whatever you want. Just hurry, I can't wait until I won't see you again." I said and she looked at me with a broken expression again, which was only pissing me off. She went to the kitchen and after a few minutes she returned with two glasses of vodka in her hands. She handed one to me and then she sat down next to me again.

"Okay, now begin." I ordered and she drank almost half of her drink.

"Listen, I know you might not believe this, but I've regretted everything. I know I've done many mistakes but it's time to apologise for every single thing that I've done to you and Harry." she took a deep breath. I looked at her in disbelief because what she was saying right now sounded more like a science fiction scenario rather than the truth.

"But do you wanna know why I've done all of these?" she asked me.

"Why?"

"Because I was in love with you. And I lose control when I'm in love." she said and I burst into laughter and I couldn't stop while she was staring at me as if I was psycho.

"I'm sorry but I can't believe you even if I try." I told her and I took a big sip of my drink.

"Why does this taste so weird?" I rhetorically asked.

"I don't know." Mary said and she came closer to me and I took another sip.

"That's awful." I said again and I left the glass onto the coffe table.

"Never mind, you had enough anyway." she said an she half smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked her and I felt a dizziness inside of my head, and then I understood everything.

"You'll find out later." she said and then everything blacked out.

Suddenly, after a lot of hours I guess,I heard a voice calling my name. I opened my eyes but the light coming from the window was making it harder for me to see. I looked around and I saw Mary laying next to me covered up with the same sheet as me and, and apparently, we were both naked. What the hell is going on?

"Zayn?"

A/N: Please vote and comment <3

The song of the chapter is I Love The Way You Lie (Part 1) by Eminem and Rihana.

Catherine x

Continue Reading