Oblivious ~ Superman Love Sto...

By FinnishUnicorn

Meet Fae. She works at the daily planet is clumsy and as fragile as glass. Superman has been seen saving h... More

1. A picture worth a pulitzer
2. Clak Kent is a gentleman
3. The story in the internet
4. Love story of the century
5. More beautiful than that drawing
6. Style meant for cat ladies
7. Phone call about the pictures
8. The outdoor wedding
9. The world in a frenzy
10. A picture from a time before
11. Mark the boyfriend
12. The biggest exclusive of Superman
13. Gifts all over the place
14. How can I cheer you up
15. Stuck in an elevator
16. I'm pregnant
17. How about Gotham
18. Family is important
19. The truth is revealed
20. Mr. Wayne's gala
21. Batman V Superman
22. Broken hearts bleed
23. Stolen rights
24. Why did you do that?
25. The Belle of the ball
26. Bruce "The Tire" Wayne
27. My brother, Oliver
28. Do not speak her name!
29. Get off the fucking bed
31. Return to Metropolis
32. A million men dying
33. Manipulative bitch
34. False imprisonment
35. Last time we meet
36. Martha Kent
37: It ends in a week
38: Kitten sweater day
39: Overpowering feelings
40: Love and drawn out guns
41. Revelations of the heart
42: Hope
43: Seven weddings
44. Cancer was the first ending
45. Failure was the second ending
46. Heroism was the third ending
47. Under the stars
48. For the rest of our lives
49. The ending you deserve
50. The ending you have to endure * Alternative ending
Goodbye
The surprise ending

30. I would like you to stay

11.8K 265 76
By FinnishUnicorn

Looks like I'm on fire with updating again. Sometimes I get moments when I don't want to write at all and get locked without ideas. Now I know what I'm doing but running out of ideas with my other books.

Also, your comments help :)

Sexual orientation is discussed in this chapter and no degrading or mean comments will be tolerated. My book won't be a gateway to talk shit about the LGBTQ+ community. I'm a big supporter and I WILL BLOCK YOU if you start hating on the people who have the same right to love like all straight people.

***

"I'm done. I don't want to wait anymore. What if something happened?" I said, feeling stress over Clark not answering any of my calls for a week. I understand that we had fought before we parted, but he must have seen what happened to me on TV. Didn't he care at all?

"Calm down Fay." Thea said. She and mom had arrived two days ago, invited by Bruce to stay in his mansion.

"What if something bad happened to Clark?" I asked.

"You sound like a lunatic dear." Mom said.

"Why? Because I care about my friend?" I asked pacing back and forth in one of the multiple living rooms in the house.

"I think we all know he's more than a friend." Mom said with a small smile.

"Mom!" Thea said, shaking her head at how direct our mom was being.

Thea has always been beautiful with sunken in cheeks and narrow pink lips. She has long hair, darker than mine and arched eyebrows above her brown eyes.

She looks more like dad than mom. Mom looks graceful with her always well styled blonde hair and blue eyes framed by crows feet. Wrinkles showing her age. She looked constantly concerned about something.

"No, he's not." I said, shaking my head.

"Yeah no, he isn't. Not worth my little sister." Oliver butted in.

"Hey, what's that supposed to meet?" I asked. "Clark is the sweetest man I know."

"Just not good enough for you." Oliver shook his head. I thought he mumbled the word 'dangerous', but since that was the furthest thing Clark is, I just shoved the odd thought away ignoring it completely.

Rolling my eyes I turned away and sat down on the sofa.

"But really... You do love him, right?" Thea suddenly entered the conversation, her curiosity taking over.

"Well, I don't know. I guess I-" I don't even know what I was going to say but a cough by the door stopped me.

"Fay... Could we talk for a moment?" Bruce stood there looking at me with a wavering smile.

"Oh, sure." I got up and followed Bruce to the kitchen where he gave me a cup of hot chocolate. "You remembered?"

"Of course, it's your favorite drink. You used to drink this all the time." Bruce said and gave me a smile.

"Well, thanks." I sipped the drink and then looked back up at Bruce: "So what is it you'd like to talk about?"

"Would you... Would you like to stay? I mean it's Sunday and I know you intend to go back to Metropolis tomorrow but... You always have a place here and... I would like you to stay." For a moment it was silent until Bruce continued: "With me."

"I... I have to get back to my job. To the life, I've made in Metropolis. I really like it there. Your offer is really nice, but I really can't accept it." I said with a shake of my head.

"Are you sure?" Bruce asked, taking a step forwards.

"Yes, and I think I should go today." I said and got up from the kitchen chair I had sat down on earlier.

"Today?" Bruce asked with wide eyes. "It's late."

"Yeah but I really have to get back, I'm starting to get cabin fever." I said and started making my way out of the room.

"But I would like you to stay."

"I can't... Sorry." I said.

Confused about all the new twists in my life I walked out of the room and called a cab. While waiting for it to arrive I packed the things mom and Thea had brought me and grabbed the dress I had worn for the gala. I didn't know if I was supposed to return it or not but I chose to anyway.

"Fay! What is this about you returning to Metropolis?" Oliver asked as he stormed into the bedroom I had been using.

"Thanks for knocking." I said sarcastically.

"Well you are dressed aren't you?" Oliver said with a roll of his eyes.

"Well, what if I wasn't?" I bit back.

"That's not the point here, stay on the topic, please." Oliver said, taking out the shirt I had just folded into my suitcase and placing it in the drawer. "Bruce said you are leaving."

"Yes, I am and give that back." I said and took the shit out of the drawer, but Oliver snatched it back. "C'mon I need to pack I already called a taxi, it will be here soon, I don't want to make the driver wait."

"Well, he's gonna have to do that anyway since you aren't going." Oliver said grabbing an armful of my clothes and throwing them angrily to the dresser.

"You can't keep protecting me forever, Oliver." I said with a sigh.

"Watch me."

Defeated, I sat on the bed and crossed my arms: "So what's the plan?" I asked directly.

"What do you mean?" Oliver asked, taken aback that I gave up that quickly.

"Do I stay here? Do I come back home to be paraded by paparazzi?" I asked, twisting my hands at the unappealing thought.

"No, you don't have to come home, you can stay here, Bruce promised."

"You know I don't understand your relationship with that man." I said shaking my head.

Oliver sent me a questioning look so I continued: "Well there seems to be this grudging admiration between the two of you. you don't really seem to like or trust each other, but you somehow get along and you trust him with me."

"Well I know he wouldn't hurt you. Me on the other hand..."

"So he won't hurt me, but he might hurt you. Is it a gender thing or...?"

"No, just that he cares about you." Oliver said almost darkly.

"Why do people keep saying that? I don't know him anymore, we might have been friends as kids and close at young adulthood but we've both grown and changed." I argued flopping onto my back annoyed.

"I don't think that matters, not to him since you haven't really changed." Oliver says.

"Yes, I have."

"How?" Oliver asks.

"Well... I don't know but I must have I mean I'm an adult now." I say and think about his question, not coming up with a plausible answer.

"Doesn't necessarily cause change." Oliver says and shakes his head.

"Wait, you avoided my question. This is just a plot to distract me!" I sat back up quickly and watched as Oliver rolled his eyes: "Well what are you? Friends, enemies, acquaintances... Lovers? Which I would be totally okay with just so you know."

"What! No! We barely know each other. I really don't hate him, neither do I care about him. Just know enough to say he'll take care of you if you ask him to." Oliver said, leaning against the dresser. "You know I wouldn't care about it either if you... You know..."

"Liked Bruce?" I raised my brows. 'Do people really think that?'

"No. Umm, if you liked girls." Oliver said and looked at me with meaning.

"You're barking up the wrong tree. I think you should be telling that to Thea, not me." I said with a chuckle.

"Thea? Really?" Oliver questioned.

"Yeah. I think she likes girls. Or at least she's bisexual." I said.

"Oh, well that's actually kind of nice." Oliver said.

"I think so too. I just hope she comes out of the closet soon. I know a lot of girls she would probably be really happy with." I said with a smile.

"Yeah. Do you think she's afraid of what mom would say?" Oliver asked after a brief silent moment. My brother an I had never really discussed this before. This was unfamiliar territory to the both of us even though we both knew we were supportive of the lgbtq+ community.

"Fuck mom if she doesn't want her own daughter to be happy. She's just gonna have to deal with it when the time comes or she's gonna lose all of us. Right?" I searched for confirmation in Oliver and got it in the form of a firm nod.

"Of course." For a moment we were both silent. Mom was old fashioned and would probably fight us on this, thinking that Thea brought the family shame. However, Thea would have the rest of our family on her side so we would be okay... Even without mom. "So you'll stay?" Oliver asked as he straightened his back and stepped forward.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Good. I love you, Fay. We all do. We are your family, remember that okay?" Oliver said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I will. Love you too."

I watched as Oliver walked out of the room, instantly sprinting to the dresser, throwing my clothes into the suitcase.

'Now for my grand escape!'

***

Is it just me or do you all get the vibe from Thea? I don't know I just always felt like she might be a part of the LGBTQ+ community. (I haven't seen all the seasons of Arrow tho) I would love to see her in a happy relationship with a girl. <3

I feel like the LGBTQ+ community doesn't get enough spotlight in Superhero films and comics. I can't think of gay superheroes, really. Do you know any? (Well Yukio and Negasonic Teenage Warhead are a couple, but even that was rushed in the movie. (I get they aren't huge characters or anything but still...) I would really like to see someone in a bigger role in the DC or Marvel universe.

Any thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 918 21
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ { 🤝🌏✨ } She always knew she didn't fit but she never knew what she was capable of. Growing up in a home where she was treated differen...
2.2M 46.8K 200
Completed in 2016. Y/N: Your Name N/N: Nickname Welcome to my DC Comics Imagines book! I really don't know what to say for the description of this...
22.4K 514 27
Bruce Wayne meets a mysterious girl, who comes with a lot of problems. Will these problems fade in to romance? Or turn to chaos? {Process of editing...
58.3K 1.1K 43
Book (2) Sequel to my Flash x OC fan-fiction, Be You're Hero. Barry finally popped the question to Ella. They were engaged! But after his father's de...