Oblivious ~ Superman Love Sto...

By FinnishUnicorn

Meet Fae. She works at the daily planet is clumsy and as fragile as glass. Superman has been seen saving h... More

1. A picture worth a pulitzer
2. Clak Kent is a gentleman
3. The story in the internet
4. Love story of the century
5. More beautiful than that drawing
6. Style meant for cat ladies
7. Phone call about the pictures
8. The outdoor wedding
9. The world in a frenzy
10. A picture from a time before
11. Mark the boyfriend
12. The biggest exclusive of Superman
13. Gifts all over the place
14. How can I cheer you up
15. Stuck in an elevator
16. I'm pregnant
17. How about Gotham
18. Family is important
19. The truth is revealed
20. Mr. Wayne's gala
21. Batman V Superman
22. Broken hearts bleed
23. Stolen rights
24. Why did you do that?
25. The Belle of the ball
26. Bruce "The Tire" Wayne
27. My brother, Oliver
28. Do not speak her name!
30. I would like you to stay
31. Return to Metropolis
32. A million men dying
33. Manipulative bitch
34. False imprisonment
35. Last time we meet
36. Martha Kent
37: It ends in a week
38: Kitten sweater day
39: Overpowering feelings
40: Love and drawn out guns
41. Revelations of the heart
42: Hope
43: Seven weddings
44. Cancer was the first ending
45. Failure was the second ending
46. Heroism was the third ending
47. Under the stars
48. For the rest of our lives
49. The ending you deserve
50. The ending you have to endure * Alternative ending
Goodbye
The surprise ending

29. Get off the fucking bed

12.8K 283 105
By FinnishUnicorn

Sooo... Took long enough to see the Batman V Superman scene XD Now we've got what happens after.

Please leave a comment about what you think about these chapters.

???BATMAN VS SUPERMAN???

***

"Do you think he'll be alright?" I asked Alfred as I sat on Bruce's bed, right next to him.

"Mr. Wayne is strong. He's been in worse condition." Alfred calmly said.

"Worse than this? How come? I swear he is going mad." I said, shaking my head.

"The suit he was wearing, did its job in protecting him. He built it just to be able to fight Superman." Alfred told me and with quick hands, wrapped up a wound in Bruce's leg.

"And the blade?"

"One of his own. Superman must have gotten it and..." Alfred mumbled and showed me the bat-shaped throwing star.

"I thought it was a knife?" I gasped and looked back down at Bruce. It truly had been an unfair fight. Superman hadn't seemed to be phased at all. And to use Bruce's weapons against him when he was already disadvantaged. That made me sick.

"I believe it was a fair fight." Alfred actually said after a moment.

"What? How can you think that?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Superman clearly wasn't giving his all. Bruce wasn't hit with his laser vision and he didn't use his x-ray to detect faults in Bruce's suit, which had a lot of them. This was only a prototype, he didn't think he'd have to use it this fast, but then you came and..."

"What do you mean I came? Do you think this is my fault.?" I asked appalled by the idea.

"No, of course not Miss Queen. Superman seems truly protective and Bruce still holds a lot of affection towards you. From when you two were still..." He left it unsaid, but I knew what he referred to.

"No, c'mon that was ages ago. He has his models and superstars, why would he care about me?" I asked with an amused shake of my head. I don't fit into his world.

"Maybe so, but... He talks about you, quite often." Alfred admitted.

"Now that can't be true. I had completely forgotten about Bruce. We were so young." I mumbled.

"And you should have seen how much that hurt him." Alfred said silently before starting to walk to the door. "He's all patched up. I'll leave you two alone now. He'll wake up in a bit."

"Thank you, Alfred."

For some time I waited. Changing a bandage or two when he bled through even a little bit. Trying to avoid not pressing down on any bruises, which he had a lot.

When I finally gave up on struggling against sleep, I just allowed my head to fall onto the pillow and fell into deep sleep almost immediately.

I felt like I was floating on clouds. Until someone started calling my name and pulling me away from the peaceful quietness.
"Fay, time to wake up." The voice was low and calm.

Slowly blinking I opened my eyes and groaned at the pain I felt in my chest.

"How do you feel?" Bruce asked and I was able to let out a scoff.

"You are asking me that?" I stopped to cough: "You are a lot worse for wear than I am."

"Are you sure? I'm used to this, but you are not."

"Get off the fucking bed Bruce." I head my brother say.

"Hi, Oliver." I greeted as I turned my head to look at where his voice came.

"Hi, sis. How are you?" He asked taking a hold of my hand.

"I'm okay. Talking and breathing hurts." I mumbled.

I saw my brother send Bruce a questioning look: "I already checked her. Bruises on her lungs, a bruised lip, nothing dire or life-threatening at the moment." Painfully Bruce made his way to the edge of the bed and stood up to his feet, swaying around.
"Bruce, lay back down, you don't have to-" I was cut off when he started talking.

"It's okay, time for me to get back on my feet anyway. No time to heal." Bruce said and grunted when he started to make his way towards the door.

"You shouldn't be up yet." I repeated, but my words ended on unhearing ears.

"Let him go." Oliver said and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Oliver he's in pain."

"He can handle it. Just as I can." He promised me.

"Where's Clark?" I asked. "Have you told him?" I asked and noticed that Oliver sent another look to Bruce who turned around just as he was opening the door. "He knows." Bruce told me. "He doesn't want to impose I guess."

"Oh..." I mumbled.

I watched as Bruce walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"I have to talk to Bruce now, please rest." Oliver said.

"Don't be too hard on him." I pleaded and allowed myself to sink into the pillow once again.

Not for long though since the second Oliver closed that door behind him, the shouting began: "You were supposed to keep her safe!"

"You are her brother, you could have kept her safe."

"She fucking handcuffed me to the bed so she could come to you! To stop you assholes from fighting."

"And you didn't get out of those? Pathetic."

"Listen here you fucking asshole. That's my little sister laying there bruised and in pain if something happens to her ever again while you are at 1 mail radius of her and you do nothing to help her I will put an arrow between your eyes."

"I tried protecting her. Tried to let him know she was right behind him, but it isn't my fault he was consumed by his anger!"

"Maybe if you two didn't bicker like little children this wouldn't have happened!"

"Watch what you say in my house Legolas."

"Is that a threat?"

"Maybe, I'll beat you even in this condition."

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"Bring it on."

"Boys!" I yelled and threw the door open, still feeling sore.

Watching each other with a death glare Bruce and Oliver stood side by side before turning to look at me.

"Honey get back in bed."

"Sweetheart you shouldn't be up."

"I can't sleep with you two 'bickering like little children'. Bruce go to bed. Oliver come with me." I made my way to the guest room next door and slumped onto a bed there. "Stay with me." I asked Oliver and took his hand as he sat in the chair next to me.

Soon I was asleep again. I drifted in and out of consciousness and had the weirdest of dreams of three men yelling at each other: "You are the one who did this to her!"

"We won't ever let you near her again."

"Please, I just want to see she's alright."

"No she's not alright she's in pain!"

"Just let me see her. I want to keep her safe."

"You are the only thing that we need to keep her safe from!"

"You disgust me."

"Just- just, please! I love her!"

"And you think we don't? That's exactly the reason you won't get to see her. You'll only end up hurting her more."

"You can't be trusted."

"I would never hurt her!"

"Yet you did."

The dreams went on with no picture. I could just hear the fighting unaware of who they were even though they seemed familiar. I couldn't remember the dream when I woke up.

I stayed with Bruce and Oliver for a week until I felt a lot better, asking about Clark every day, wondering why he wouldn't come to see me even when I sent him texts asking him to, getting no response. It was weird, sometimes I was sure I could hear him yelling with someone somewhere in the house but whenever I would go to investigate I would just find Bruce or Oliver closing the front door saying that they had fought off another reporter or paparazzi.

I wasn't allowed to see the papers or watch the news. I had gotten two weeks off work but I felt like I just needed one. Apparently, the media had gone crazy with a witch-hunt against Superman. Even I wasn't sure who he was anymore. His fight with Bruce hadn't seemed like he was correcting anything wrong. More like a personal vendetta.

I felt completely lost.

***

Sooo... Who's side are you on? Batman or Superman?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 918 21
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ { 🤝🌏✨ } She always knew she didn't fit but she never knew what she was capable of. Growing up in a home where she was treated differen...
8K 244 10
There comes a time where break-ups happen in a relationship and it sucks, that's the case between two heroes, a Kryptonian girl and a boy from a once...
58.5K 1.1K 43
Book (2) Sequel to my Flash x OC fan-fiction, Be You're Hero. Barry finally popped the question to Ella. They were engaged! But after his father's de...
11K 279 67
A lonely young women's life changes the very night of Murray Franklin's murder, on live television and it is a change that her heart will never forg...