Oblivious ~ Superman Love Sto...

By FinnishUnicorn

Meet Fae. She works at the daily planet is clumsy and as fragile as glass. Superman has been seen saving h... More

1. A picture worth a pulitzer
2. Clak Kent is a gentleman
3. The story in the internet
4. Love story of the century
5. More beautiful than that drawing
6. Style meant for cat ladies
7. Phone call about the pictures
8. The outdoor wedding
9. The world in a frenzy
10. A picture from a time before
11. Mark the boyfriend
12. The biggest exclusive of Superman
13. Gifts all over the place
14. How can I cheer you up
15. Stuck in an elevator
16. I'm pregnant
17. How about Gotham
18. Family is important
19. The truth is revealed
20. Mr. Wayne's gala
21. Batman V Superman
22. Broken hearts bleed
23. Stolen rights
24. Why did you do that?
25. The Belle of the ball
27. My brother, Oliver
28. Do not speak her name!
29. Get off the fucking bed
30. I would like you to stay
31. Return to Metropolis
32. A million men dying
33. Manipulative bitch
34. False imprisonment
35. Last time we meet
36. Martha Kent
37: It ends in a week
38: Kitten sweater day
39: Overpowering feelings
40: Love and drawn out guns
41. Revelations of the heart
42: Hope
43: Seven weddings
44. Cancer was the first ending
45. Failure was the second ending
46. Heroism was the third ending
47. Under the stars
48. For the rest of our lives
49. The ending you deserve
50. The ending you have to endure * Alternative ending
Goodbye
The surprise ending

26. Bruce "The Tire" Wayne

12.6K 319 46
By FinnishUnicorn

THIS WILL BE THE SECOND CHAPTER OF THE DAY I POSTED TWO AT ONCE MAKE SURE YOU READ BOTH DO NOT SKIP THE LAST CHAPTER...

So now that that's out of the way thank you for reading you my lovely readers get two chapters at once. <3

***

"Clark don't be such a prude." Ron said, rubbing his freckle filled face. "Girls don't like comments like that it's old-fashioned. You aren't talking to a lady or a queen. You need to comment on their boobs and give a sexy comment. They like that. They pretend they don't but my cousin always told me that that's how you get the girl."

Clark was politely walking next to Ron along the hall going towards the ballroom.

"That's exactly what you shouldn't do." I said with a sideways glance. I took Clark's hand into mine and held it.

"What?" Ron asked stumped to a standstill. "Wait, really?"

"Yes really. That can actually be considered harassment. Especially at the workplace." I said shaking my head at how badly Ron's cousin had screwed him over.

"So that's why Louis hated me even though I tried complimenting so hard."

Clark tried to let go of my hand just before we stepped into the ballroom but I just switched onto his right side and took hold of his hand again.

I had an ulterior motive though. Sounds crazy but I wanted to walk in holding Clark's hand. Actually, I wanted to walk everywhere holding Clark's hand.

When the large door swung closed behind us people turned to look. We had made quite the glorious entrance with a loud bang causing the band to go off beat.

Blushing at the bothersome attention I squeezed Clark's hand and heard my name: "Fay!"

When I turned to look I felt someone run right into me. "Oliver?" I asked as the familiar scent of a vodka shot surrounded me.

"Hello, sister. Prochnost!" Oliver said and threw back one more shot.

"Haven't you drank enough?" I asked and pulled Oliver and Clark aside.

"Yeah, you smell awful." Ron butted in while taking pictures of me and Oliver, even though Oliver looked awful and was strongly leaning against me.

"Did I see Vlad Javkobshky over there?" I asked Ron. "Go take pictures."

Ron sprinted into the crowd of people to go after the famous man.

"Oliver, what the hell? I thought you promised to give up this lifestyle now that you got your life back?" I said angrily helping my brother sit down.

"So... Is this your boyfriend?" Oliver asked, changing the subject and looking at Clark trying to look menacing while being awkwardly drunk.

"Don't change the subject." I commanded.

Oliver sprung to his feet and got closer to Clark pushing out his chest and lifting his chin to look at Clark. He would have looked like a scary overprotective brother if he wasn't drunk and thus swinging around on his feet. He wasn't as tall as Clark but still, Clark looked a bit awkward and maybe even a little anxious. "Are you treating my sister right? You hurt her and I kill you."

"Back off Oliver. We aren't together. He's a work friend." I said, trying to pull Oliver down to sit since we were getting unwanted attention from the nosy guests trying to slowly lean in to hear our conversation.

Oliver squinted his eyes to get a better look at Clark and then let out a deep laugh: "Oh, you look like a nerd. Not my sister's type. Too insecure."

"Oliver sit down now!" I yelled sending Clark an apologetic look.

"Fine, fine." Oliver said. The next thirty minutes I spent with Clark, getting Oliver to his limo that will take him to his hotel.

"I'm sorry about that Clark." I said once we got back to the ballroom to conversate with the quests.

"It's okay." He just said.

We went our separate ways because I was pulled away by the rich and the famous. The 'upper class' as they referred to themselves. Clark didn't fit in with the crowd and he was talking to the reporters. While listening to the annoying people around me drone away about their events and riches I stole glances at Clark who didn't seem too happy with his company either. I could see it from his forced smile that tricked most.

The rest of the night was dull moving on with a speed so slow that snails would fall asleep waiting for the gala to end.

That's when I saw Clark and Bruce staring each other down angrily.

Dodging between people I made my way to them and heard some of the conversation: "You really shouldn't challenge me."

"Well, you shouldn't get on my way."

"What you are doing is morally wrong."

"And you believe yourself to be some angel."

"Better than you."

I couldn't make out which said which.

"Hello, boys." I interrupted. "I hope you weren't fighting."

"Of course not." Bruce said.

"Really? Because I think I heard some nasty comments there." I said with a shake of my head. "I heard you had learned some manners after puberty, tire." I said to Bruce with a giggle.

"Who said that?" He asked with a raise of his brow.

"Well, maybe no one said that. It might just have been some foolish hope from me."

"Thought so." Clark said with a strict look towards Bruce.

I was quite surprised by this and with a polite nod, I pulled Clark away.

"Hey, Fay let me get a quick picture." Ron suddenly said, appearing out of nowhere.

"Uhm." I started but felt Bruce pull me next to him.

"Of course. Fay is such a lovely woman, who wouldn't want to be photographed with her." Bruce smiled at the camera and suddenly a few other photographers started snapping pictures too.

"How do you know miss Queen?" A reporter asked.

"Well, it all started when little lollipop here ran into my bedroom door and got this little scar." Bruce pulled away my hair to reveal a tiny white scar behind my ear.

"Maybe this is a story to be told together and at another time." I said, my inner reporter, budging in. If he told our past in front of everyone Mr. White would have my hide for losing a story like this.

"Good idea. We'll get together next week. Give an interview to one of your colleagues." Bruce suggested.

"Sounds good." I smiled politely. 'No it doesn't I hate giving interviews, the questions are always boring.' I thought and captured Clark's hand again allowing him to lead me out of the room.

"It's a date!" Bruce yelled after me.

"You shouldn't go." Clark said the second we were out of the door. Almost no one was outside, I could hear an owl in the distance and there was a big, full moon on the sky. What a lovely night.

"Why not?"

"Have you forgotten what I told you? About what he is." Clark asked, looking down at me looking almost alarmed.

"No." I said.

"Then how can you even be considering this? I spent all night keeping him away from you, but you just had to walk in the second I was distracted." Clark said angrily.

"Hey, you don't get to choose my friends." I said loudly.

"No, but I will keep you safe from the wrong kind." Clark blustered.

"I'm going to go stay at Oliver's hotel room. You should go home." I said and started walking away, climbing in a taxi.

"Fine. Just remember, he's dangerous." Clark said desperately.

"Whatever."

***

Ooooh, first real fight.

What did you think?

Can anyone guess which scene is slowly approaching?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 11.5K 67
Began: July 1, 2017 Finished: October 24, 2019 An Original Clark Kent x Reader. You work for the famous Daily Planet, along with some of Superman's...
146K 4.3K 48
Young Justice Fanfic "I've only been Scarlet for a year now. Quietly making my mark around Gotham, but rarely enough that the Batman and his bird...
959K 25.8K 32
MoS | BvS 1st place in the 2017 DC Watty Award! From a very young age, trouble has always seemed to follow Rose Montgomery. When she finally moves to...
38.7K 1.1K 25
Bruce is doing just fine until suddenly his interest in Clark Kent becomes more than professional. *character copyright with DC*