Lab rats: Secretly Super

Od allisonwild101

Amelia Falcon is not your average teenage girl. She is the daughter of two of the best superheroes that ever... Viac

Lab rats: Secretly Super
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
AUTHORS NOTE
Missing Chapter

Chapter 10

9.2K 254 59
Od allisonwild101

"I still can't believe I agreed to this" I mumbled as my brother drove me towards the davenport house/mansion.

I was currently heading over to their place because my mom thinks I need to socialize more and also Bree is having a slumber party.

Not that I hate slumber party- you know what, screw the act. I hate slimber parties and truth be told, it's not really my scene but Bree really wanted me to come and as her friend I trust her that nothing bad will happen tonight. I doubt it though.

"I can't believe it either. Mia Falcon is going to her first slumber party" My brother teased and he pulled on my cheek.

I smacked his arm and said "shut up. It's a good thing the boys will be there to keep me company. I love Bree but I have a feeling that she will be a little bit distracted with trying to keep the guest happy"

Jake just chuckled and said "well we're here. You want to call her and let her know that your here?"

I shook my head, held up a key and said "don't worry about it. Bree gave me a key to the place the last time she came over"

"Bye sis, have fun" he teased as I stepped out of the car with my sleeping bag and two pillows.

As I walked up along the driveway I looked down at one of my pillows(which was a worn out penguin pillow pet) and hugged it up to my chest.

I don't know how long I've had it but ever since I was little I couldn't sleep anywhere without it.

I know what you're thinking 'the Amelia Falcon needs a pillow pet to sleep at nigh?'

I may be super but I'm also human too. If you told anyone about this, they probably wouldn't believe you because they think I'm brave and perfect when in reality I still need my childhood teddy bear to help me sleep at night.

My parents have never put me before anything, sure they love me but if they were offered a two person cruise on the same day as my birthday, they would take the cruise.

I know that sounds awful but that's my life, that's why I'm so guarded and need to sleep with a penguin at night.

No one knows about this except Leo, which is a good thing but Leo sometimes tries to put me before anything but it doesn't work out and I usually put him before me.

I looked down at my outfit which consists of a black tanktop with a purple shirt over it that shows off one shoulder, black pajama bottoms and black cat slippers.

My hair was in a side ponytail, keeping it under control.

I unlocked the door and opened it to see the boys playing video games as Bree yelled."Hey! I thought I told you to get lost? The coolest girls in school are coming for a sleepover and I don't want this place smelling like feet and pickles."

Adam smelled himself and said "No, not me. I'm armpits and onions."

"Awe but I like pickles" I said catching everyone's attention.

Bree squealed and speeded over to me.

"I can't believe you came" she said, giving me a bone crushing hug.

I let out a breathy laugh and said "wouldn't miss ot for the world. Bree, can't breathe"

"Sorry" she apologized as she let me go.

I walked over and sat on the couch next to Chase as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and argued over to Tasha "Hey! Why does she get to have a party?"

"Because she needs to socialize more with girls so she'll stop challenging random strangers to loogie contests." Tasha responded, crossing her arms.

"Aww but she's the champ!"

"She has had some epic hang times."

"You gotta work up a green one. They're, uh, meatier."

I looked over to Bree and said "meet me at my place. Mia Falcon vs. Bree Davenport."

"Your on" she said, as we playfully glared at eachother.

"That's my little princess." Mr. Davenport said, cringing a bit as he picked up his coffee mug.

"So, I have watched every slumber party movie ever made. We're gonna have a pillow fight, we're gonna put cucumbers on our eyes and then we're gonna shave Franchesca's legs. Her knees have eye brows." Bree told Tasha and I, cringing at the end.

"I know her, every time she sits, her knees look surprised." Chase said amused.

When Tasha left I looked over at Chase and asked him suddenly "what are you planning?"

Chase jumped a little and tried to say that he wasn't planning anything before Adam did his 'we totally weren't planning on pranking you guys, saved it'

"Adam" Chase hissed before I stood up and said in my looking adorable face (everyone has one) "if you try anything to screw this up for your sister I will personally tourcher you for the rest of your lives because death would just be fast and easy. Got that"

"Got it" Chase answered.

Adam looked confused but just went with it anyway.

"Oh my gosh! They're here." Bree shrieked once the doorbell rang.

Suddenly she looked down at herself and yelled "I hate my outfit!" and used her super speed to run upstairs andchange.

When she came back down she looked at herself again and yelled "Worse!" before speeding away.

Once she finally came back downstairs  she sighed "Better."

"Yeah,I'm never gonna get use to that." Tasha said, shaking her head .

Bree opened the door and began to greet them but was cut off when a blond girl shoved her aside "Big house. Totally huge, an insane view and it looks sane. Okay girls, you can come in."

"Hi, thanks for coming!' Bree greeted as the girls started to pile in.

"We were gonna go to Caitlin's but her house is a dump compared to this."

"I'm getting a pool."

"Ground or above?"

"Above."

"Oh nice an outdoor bath tub. We might as well go to the city pool." I cringed and walked towards the kitchen to get away from them.

I saw Bree hit the blond girl with a pillow and screamed "pillow fight" as she hit the couch.

"Did you just hit me with that pillow?"

"Yeah you just totally hit that couch." Bree responded as if it was normal.

"Okay! If you're gonna get all weird, we're gonna pull the drapes."

"Well, if we're not gonna have a pillow fight, what are we gonna do?" Bree asked her, placing the pillow down.

"Duh! We're gonna take pictures of ourselves having fun and send them to the girls we didn't invite."

I smacked my head against the kitchen counter and willed myself not to run out of this house, jump off of a cliff and just die.

"Hello ladies. Care for a delicious and healthy snack." Chase asked as he came with a tray of food.

Stephanie asked him for some horse thing when suddenly Chase said "Ugh, I don't feel so good."

He screamed when his hand came out of his jacket and Adam started freaking out "Ah! It's alive! It's in his chest!"

"Adam, we've been over this. It's a prank! I don't really have three arms." Chase reassured but Adam didn't look convinced.

"I know but it looks so real."

I glared at them, looked at Chase's hand and made it slap him 3 times. I know that it was risky, using my powers on him but if he's going to act like an idiot, there's a price.

When Bree left I heard Stephanie sneered "look at the she-devil. Do her parents even care about her, especially if she dresses like that? It's sad really, if she were a charity case I would donate some sensible clothes for her"

I glared at her and was about to shoot some lightning bolts her way when I stopped myself. As much as I hate blondielocks over there I have to restrain myself for completely blowing this for Bree.

Stephanie is so lucky I actually like Bree because if it were anyone else's slumber party she would be fried like KFC's chicken.

Soon Stephanie started sorting through Bree's clothes as if she owned them. That's when Tasha walked inand asked "What's going on here?"

"Stephanie is deciding which of my clothes are cute enough for her to wear." Bree responded, looking up at Tasha.

"Cute, boring, soccer mom, yard sale, who died and gave you this?"

Tasha tore her eyes away from Stephanie and told Bree "I don't think it's a good idea for you to give her all your clothes,"

"She's just borrowing them."

"No she's not."

"Bree, kitchen" I said and Bree looked at me confused but met me here anyway.

When I was sure no one was listening I asked her "Bree, you do realize that I care about you right?"

"Yeah...?" She dragged as if it were a question.

"And that as your best friend it's my job to help you and give you advice"

"Where are you going with this?" Bree asked, a hint of annoyance was detected in her voice.

"My advice to you is to tell you this. You have to be careful on who you befriend because one day they might hurt you and it's not a good feeling"

Bree scoffed and said "Mia, your just jealous I'm making new friends and scared that one day I'll leave you behind"

I was taken back a bit "Bree, I'm not scared that you'll leave me behind and if you do I'm not letting go that easily. Your my friend and I'm just looking out for you. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't, just because your some super hero doesn't mean you have to look out for people. We can take care of ourselves" With that, Bree spun around on her heels and walked off.

Before she was out of earshot I whispered "I know I don't have to but I do it anyway"

Bre stiffened slightly but continued to walk on towards the group.

Bree and I haven't spoken a word to each other and I know I'm not suppose to feel this way but I can't help but feel as if I'm holding Bree back from being on a higher level status.

Maybe I should leave her alone for a while, probably would be best for all of us.

I looked at the healthy snack Tasha left out and ate one before standing up. Not exactly the best idea ever.

Suddenly I felt my throat swell up and I couldn't breathe, that means that the snacks have peanut based products in it, crap.

I need to find my epinephrine which...is in my sleeping bag across the room which is now filled with the Ants Adam and Chase dumped onto.

My boyfriend can sometimes be in idiot. Wow, I'd never thought I'd say the words 'my' and 'boyfriend' together.

Not the point Mia, just get the epinephrine without catching any attention, I can do that...righ?

Suddenly the power went off and I heard Stephanie yell something but I chose to ignore it and kept walking towards the sleeping bags.

I started to cough furiously catching Chase's and Tasha's attention.

Chase ran up to me and wiped most of the sweat off my face while asking if I was okay. All I mumbled was peanut butter and epinephrine and he knew exactly what was going on.

Tasha overheard what I said and rushed over to me while putting me down, behind the couch.

She started telling Chase something and he ran upstairs. I tried to tell her that my epinephrine was in my sleeping bag but I was coughing to much. People were to busy panicking about something making it hard to hear.

When Chase came back he gave Tasha and Allergy kit and knelt next to me.

"What's *cough* happening" I wheezed out.

Chase answered "don't worry about it, right now we have to help you ok so don't try to talk"

I saw people starting to run past us in a panicked frenzy and that's when I couldn't feel any air coming in or out.

"Boys go get Leo and Donald and find out what's going on!" Tasha instructed once Adam arived besides him.

"Are you kidding? In a horror movie the first person who leaves the room always gets killed and there is no way I'm leaving Mia here like this" Chase said/yelled.

With all the strength I had I sat up, grabbed his face and kissed him.

It was as if time stopped, like none of this was happening and it was only the two of us.

When my eyes closed all I saw were fireworks, my whole body was numb and all I felt were sparks.

When I backed away from him I wheezed out "go, I'll be alright"

It looked like he wanted to jump and run with happiness but he also looked like he wanted to take my place and be in pain but I could never wish that for him.

"After you Adam." Chase said regretfully as he and Adam left me behind.

Tasha took out the epinephrine and thought it was painful (because of the needle) I was ok.

"How's about a little AC?" I heard a demonic voice, who strangely sounded like Eddie, say.

Suddenly the wind started to pick up and I held Tasha down but it looked like Bree was struggling to hold onto the pillar since she let Stephanie fly away.

Tasha closed her eyes and held onto the pillar as I walked over to Bree without a problem.

"How can you just walk across the living room without being blown away?" Bree ased/yelled over the loud wind blowing throughout the house.

I shrugged and yelled back "since I know how to fly this wind is like barbecue weather to me. Also, this is exactly how the house feels like after my dad has let out some gas"

Bree smiled at me before it faded and she turned serious "Mia?"

"Yeah Bree?" I responded.

"Thanks!"

I looked over at her confused before she finished "thanks for being therenfor me and I'm sorry about what had happened before"

I shrugged my shoulders and said "that's what friends are for"

Bree let out a shaky breath before saying "no. You were there when you found out we were bionic, you were there when Mr. Davenport was going to send us away, when you and Leo came back to save us, on our first day of school you were busy and probably couldn't have made it to the game but you did, before my first dance I knew that you had convinced Ethan to ask me to the dance even if you had your problems with Chase, when you trusted me enough to tell me your secret before anyone, when on our first mission as Dawson and Falcon you tried to keep me as safe as you could even if it may harm you, when it was your birthday and we didn't celebrate it yet you forgave us without wanting anything, when you risked your life to save my brother's and I, you didn't blame us for locking you into that elevator or giving you a concussion, you were there when Leo turned on the LEMP and you didn't even have to try to help but you did anyway. You are here trying to give me advice without making me feel bad about the things I said to you or the friends I've wanted to make. Your not my friend"

I felt my heart break when she said that until a smile broke out across her face as she continued "you always have put us first before anything, not caring if it would kill you. That doesn't describe a friend, nor a best friend. That describes family and you, Amelia Falcon, are a part of my family, your my...sister"

We were both in tears and in each other's arms hugging all while trying not to let her fly away.

I mumbled something in her ear before we broke apart "your also family to me Bree"

Everyone decided to leave after the whole Fiasco and I found out what happened but now isn't the time to start blaming people.

The girls began to pile up out the door and befo Stephanie left she sneered towards Bree "Just so you know, we're never coming back."

Tasha pretended to be said and said "Aww, that's a shame. Because you, young lady, are a delight."

Caitlin was the last to leave but before she walked out the door she said to Bree "This was fun, and if you were serious about that loogie contest, I can hock a mean one."

"Awesome, I bet if we hurry, we can hock a mean one on Stephine's car!"

Before they left, Bree grabbed my wrist and said "wouldn't be a loogie contest if I can't have my sister there"

I chuckled before acting serious "prepare to loose Davenport"

Bree cocked an eyebrow at me and said "not a chance Falcon"

And with that we both ran out of the house.

This chapter his a sentimental nerve, don't you agree. I like the way this chapter came out, the last episode of season 1 I plan on a few more sentimental nerves to be hit. I'm trying extremely hard to keep this story as realistic as possible and in one or two more chapters I'm going to add a huge surprise to the story. AlizetheAdorkable gave me an idea in her story "Once upon a Time: Leo's story" (which you should totally read) and I wanted to use it since it touches a sentimental nerve as well. please comment and vote, it would be very appreciated.
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
what did you think about this chapter? what do you expect to happen next?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

26.1K 470 20
With Ua in desperate need of help of the military that was sent by the government but soon betrayed the leader of an elite army/militia now Ua is on...
239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
13.9K 243 19
As you all know the people of Storybrooke have killed Peter Pan and don't have to worry about Neverland. As you know the Gladers of the maze have esc...
8.5K 334 12
" ეს გოგო ჩემი გახდება„ სიტყვები რომელმაც როქსი მილერის ცხოვრება შეცვალა.