The Horan twins

By SaraTrudel

Story is about a girl named Sara whose mother Maura left her to her father when she was 5 days old taking her... More

How it all started
Back to Ireland
I FOUND HER!
Date tomorrow?
I'll miss you
Clubbing time
Coming back
I might be falling
The moment I realized
I screwed up
We have to
Thank you
Dream
See you soon
Make up your mind Liam
A night to remember
Happy birthday
Torn
No conection
Little secret
I'll wait for you babe
My decision is made
Hazza
The question
You'll get that
Even in the rain
Keeper
Misses&Mister.Styles
Love in paradise

D&L

9.8K 93 10
By SaraTrudel

I just wanted to say hii and that I found pictures of Niall and Louis with me in the back ground when they were in an interview that I was at. Its so surreal knowing that I was there and also met Paul .Anyways, please vote and comment and also tell me what you want next for I can have ideas, by the way this book is coming to an end and Ive got a really good idea for a next one. Please keep up with me, I love you all! 

-Sara xox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-26 of December

We were all leaving for Rome late tonight. Christmas has past and I was now admiring the clothes Harry had gotten me, also the beautiful watch that I really wanted to get. I smiled and place the clothes into my suitcase. I was home alone while Harry went to pick up Connie at Liam’s.

Incoming call: The Best Brother Ever!. My phone buzz, somehow every time I would see that I’m getting an incoming call from my brother, I would laugh at the name.

‘’ Heellooooo’’ I said weirdly when I answered

‘’ I need your help asap!’’ Niall said fast

‘’ Calm down woody, what can I help you with’’ I ask

‘’ I have to feed Jay and Phil right now, but they normally eat at the same time and I can’t feed two babies at the same time as Lottie does’’ he said

‘’ You’re so confusing, anyways I’ll be there in five minutes’’ I said and hung up.

As I hung up, I got dress into a pair of navy blue jeggins with a black holister top, I applied a bit of make-up and threw on my white parka jacket adding also a pair of baige uggs to worm up my feet. I walked outside to some screaming fans, I waved to them and got into my car and started the engine. Niall only lived about two minutes away from me; I still don’t know why I always take my car to go see him.

‘’ Oh brother brother where are you brother’’ I said closing Niall’s front door quietly

‘’ I’m here sitaahh’’ he said popping his head out of the kitchen

‘’ Wow great way to kill the richness speak’’ I said walking to the kitchen and picking up my little niece Jayme.

‘’ Can you help me now’’ he ask

‘’ Where’s Lottie anyways’’ I ask

‘’ She’s out getting last minutes things at the store with Eleanor and Louis’’ he replied

‘’ Oh alright’’

For about one hour I stayed at Niall helping him feed the kids and get them to sleep. Niall was my brother but not only, he was one of my best friends that I could trust with anything, and every time I needed to talk I would always go to him or Harry or even Zayn.

‘’ I’ll see you later at the airport, bye’’ I said to Niall when I left.

I close the driver’s door and started my car and drove back to mine and Harry’s flat hoping him and Connie were back. As always, fans were always on our front lawn or on the other side of the street waiting for us to arrived; ‘’ Sara can I get a picture with you please, I’m getting my sweet 16 dress made by you’’. I smiled at the teenage girl, she put up her camera and we both smile, I did the same thing with a few other fans before heading back inside. When I open the front door, I could see a pair of girl shoes and guys, those aren’t Harry’s and those aren’t mine  I told myself.

‘’ Hey sweetie!’’ a lady called from the living home

‘’ Anne?’’ I ask ‘’ oh my god’’ I ran towards Harry mum Anne and his step-father Robin and gave them the biggest hug ever!

Anne has been there for me for a long time, she was my second mummy; I love her so much! Every time I visited London secretly I would go stay with Anne. What I always loved about Anne is that I could open up to her and tell her everything, like my mother or Harry but with Anne it could be sometime different. Another thing I loved so much about Anne is that she brought up the best gentleman in the world, which is now going to be my husband in a few months.

‘’ Hey babe’’ Harry said arriving home with Connie

‘’ Hello’’ I turn to face Harry and place my lips onto him and picked up Connie ‘’ tired little man’’ I ask him

‘’ Mhmm’’ Connie replied rubbing his eyes

‘’ Were leaving for the airport now, you can sleep when were waiting for the plane’’

‘’ Is it going to be a big plane mummy’’ he asks

‘’Yes babe’’ I told him

Not long after we all left to meet up with the lads and their girlfriends and parents at the airport. Liam and Danielle were having a big wedding, including hers and Liam’s friends and others also; it was going to be big. I had seen her dress last week, and she looked stunning into it.

‘’ Please tighten your seat belt’’ the pilot said before we took off into the air. As we were in the air, I realize that basically the whole plane were people going to the wedding in Rome. Harry , Connie and I were sitting in the same row as Maz and Andy just having a talk while the rest were sleeping.

‘’ I don’t understand how everyone is sleeping’’ Maz said looking around

I laugh ‘’ It’s like 10 and not everyone is sleeping’’

‘’ True ‘’ Maz said nodding

All four of us kept up a conversation until landing, I was pretty surprise that it only took two hours from London to Rome, I’ve never been to Rome and I was so excited. We all walked out of the plane and into the airport, thank god it was late and there weren’t as many fans when we left the airport.

Arriving to the hotel and now into our hotel I could finally sleep, Connie was passed out in Harry’s arms when we arrived. Harry slowly put him down into his bed and took off his shoes and put the covers on top of him and kissing his forehead so cute I told myself. Harry and I then slipped under the covers and cuddle up like always.

‘’ I love you babe’’ Harry whispers to me

‘’  I love you too’’ I lean over and kissed his lips. Harry and I fell into deep sleep; I was in his warm arms that were safe, the arms I never wanted to separate from me.

‘’ I’m getting married, I’m getting married, I’m getting married’’ I hear a voice from outside of my hotel room, the ‘’ I’m getting married’’ sounded like a Liam. In fact it was him; Liam and Danielle were exchanging vows today.

I open my door ‘’ excited for today’’ I ask

‘’ Oh sorry, didn’t mean to wake anyone up’’ Liam said shyly ‘’ but I’m more then excited’’ he then replied with a smile

‘’ That’s good’’ I tell him

Liam and I talked for a while and walked around the resort, the wedding was in a few hours on the beach. I headed back to my room to start curling my hair, and apply some make-up. I was a brides made along with Lottie,Eleanor,Hannah, Ruth and Nicola. As I finish my hair, I grabbed my dress and walked over to Danielle’s room.

*Knock Knock*

‘’ COME IN’’ Danielle yelled.

I walked in and help Danielle get into her dress, her dress was beautiful. I had made it for her, it was a white mermaid dress with a lot of diamond, the dress was also strapless and at the bottom it opens.

‘’ Finishing touch’’ Eleanor said, we set her vale in her hair.

Danielle looked so beautiful, I wanted to cry but I didn’t. Danielle and I were really close now, and I still find it weird. I hated her for a long time, but yet hate is a strong word, I’d never use the word hate towards her again.

The wedding ceremony started, I was the last one to walked down before leaving ‘’ good luck’’ I told Danielle. Harry and I walked down the aisle,  we stepped on the carpet that had D&L printed onto it, Harry and I arrived at the end of the aisle need to separate each other for a while. I was standing right behind Danielle while Harry stood right behind Liam. The whole time, Harry and I were smiling at each other, god I couldn’t wait for this day to happen, the day I would marry the one and only with Harold Edward Styles.

‘’ You may kiss the bride’’ the preach tells Liam and Danielle. I saw it happen; my feelings for Liam were automatically gone for Liam James Payne.

The night went on pretty well; everyone was dancing along to music. My arms were around Harry’s neck while we slow dance, his hands were around my waist. The moment made me think of the night when we were in New-York and he ask me to be his.

‘’ I love you so much Haz’’ I don’t know why I let some tears out while I told him that

‘’ Why are you crying my love’’ he ask

‘’ I’m just so happy’’ I smiled at him

He smiled back at me and kissed me ‘’ I love you forever’’ he tells me

‘’ And always’’ I finish

We were all partying at the end of the night, parents and kids were gone but yet us we were still in the reception hall having a blast. My mother was taking care of Connie for the night for I can enjoy my evening with my friends at Liam and Danielle wedding. We were all nearly drunk and just having a great time ‘’ Want to get out of here love’’ Harry asks me

‘’ Are you drunk’’ I ask

‘’ No are you’’

‘’ Nope’’  

Harry grabbed my hand and locked his finger in-between mine, we walked back to our room where no one was.  Harry took off my dress and kiss my neck, room his tux was off and we were both naked. Harry and I were in bed snogging non-stop, I could feel his worm body against mine, his lips were rubbing against mine while we were doing it.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

A few weeks had pass since the wedding, Danielle and Liam were now on their honey moon while I was working. I was working on a sweet 16 dress, I remember the girl, the girl who I took a picture with in front of my flat was waiting for me to be finish with her dress in the waiting room.

‘’ You can come see it’’ I tell her teenage girl

‘’ OH MY GOD’’ she yelled out when she saw the dress.

‘’ Oh god-‘’ I said running away from everyone, I ran into the bathroom opening the seat of the toilet and threw up this is the 4th time this week, what does it mean? I ask myself.

‘’ Sara are you okay’’ Nettie ask walking into the bathroom and holding my hair back, ‘’ you should see a doctor’’ she tells me ‘’ take the day off, I want you to feel better’’

‘’ Will that we okay with you tough’’ I ask

‘’ Yes hunny’’ she smiled.

I gathered my stuff together and drove to the nearest doctor, I felt dizzy when I stepped out of the car. Thankfully I was okay after a few second; I was now sitting in the waiting room waiting for my name to be call for I can see a doctor.

My phone buzz ; Eleanor: Gotta talk to you asap, come over after you finish work please! –El xo

‘’ At the doctors, I’ll come right after love(: -Sara ‘’  I sent the text and put my iphone back into my purse that was sitting right next to me.

‘’ Sara Horan ‘’ the doctor called out. I got up and walked into the office, I was sitting on the chair explaining everything, I was now taking a blood test to see what was wrong ‘’ you can go home now and we’ll call you back within an hour’’ the doctor said. I thanked him and walked out and went back to my car. I turn on the motor when I heard an interview that was happening with One Direction.

‘’ Ya my girlfriend is lovely, she and I are getting married soon and I cannot wait, I love her so much I never want to lose her’’ I smiled and took out my phone

To Hazza<3 : Just wanted to say I love you too baby, I can’t wait to marry you either ( just heard the interview) bye love xox –Sara

I drove away and stopped at Starbucks for Eleanor like always and got two coffees. Arriving to Eleanor I could see her looking out the window.

‘’ What’s wrong El’’ I said once inside

‘’ Come sit down’’. As I was walking into the living room my phone started rigging

‘’ I’ll be back, it’s important’’ Eleanor nodded and I walked away answering my phone call, I was on the phone with the doctor for a good five minutes. ‘’ Thank you, have a nice day’’ I told the doctor and hung up. I walked back to the living room where Eleanor was sitting on the couch.

‘’ I have good news even though I sound upset, I’m just really tired’’ she said taking a sip of her coffee

‘’ Me too’’ I replied

‘’  Okay let’s say it at the same time tough’’ she said with a huge smile on her face

‘’ 1,2,3’’ I said

‘’ I’M PREGNANT’’ we both said at the same time with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 21 24
Ellie flies to London to study music, but her roommate turns out to be a relative of a famous boy band. As she falls in and out of love, and as her c...
5.3K 99 16
Dylan and Mason are sisters, and also best friends, who happen to share a love of the boy band, One Direction. But when their parents and brother die...
2.8M 45.6K 48
Meet Allison Horan, well she's know as Allison Sherly because she was supposed to be kept a seceret from the media. She was the little mistake in the...
654K 12.2K 30
Book 1 After an ugly divorce happens Ally is left to live with her father and his new fiance's Jay. As she has only met this woman once she and her t...