We meet again: Fate's Reunion

By _KAHANI_BY_K

It's a shivika story Hope you like it??? Peep in to know more Best Ranking #1ansh. #1sso #1 shivaaysinghob... More

Prologue
characters
Ch -2 Father and daughter meet
ch-3 Hospital
soon
Ch-4 hospital-2
ch-5 Shivanya in oberoi mansion
ch-6 Pinky ka reaction 😱 and sso ka action
chapter-7 oberoi's growing bond with Shivanya's
new character face off
ch-8 visit to Obroi industries
ch-9 moments
ch 10. shocked😱😱😱
ch-11 mystry - shivanya duo bond
ch 12 family a dream
ch-13 surprise
chapter_14 misunderstanding again
ch-15
ch -16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter - 20 family power
ch-21 worries
chapter-22 emotions 😭
chapter 23: shivansh
ch 24 forgiveness
ch-25 Nakhre Noor Jahan ke
epilogue

chapter 1 Journey

7.4K 304 11
By _KAHANI_BY_K

Guys I don't like pulling things from rubberband  to rope like many others I would like to directly move towards a crispy meet of father and daughter so if you like I would like it for next update please  advise with your comments and votes.

After 15 years

Anika lives in Raizada mansion in Delhi with Shivanya and Arnav.
Arnav and Khushi (arnav's wife)went to London due to some legal problems in his business . Shivanya gave her tenth class boards few months back. Anika is handling both SSA management company and Raizada Empire alone.

Here a e mail comes to her that dream project of Arnav needs her in Mumbai as only Arnav or her can sign and work on project because it requires great responsibility.It will definitely take 1-2 years to complete.Till Arnav comes Anika needs to be there.She loves SSO till now ,due to her fear and Shivanya (fearing pinky might hurt her)) she doesn't want to be in his life anymore.But she loves Arnav too so she decides to go Mumbai with Shivanya.

So Anika tells Shivanya that they will live in Mumbai. Shivanya gets exited as she loves new places and adventures.She is also interested in art , photography but she is brilliant students.She won Various prizes in painting, singing etc .But she has interest in business and wants to become business women like her mamma as she is her inspiration.

They packed their clothes and went to airport to catch up  flight to Mumbai.

Thanks for giving your precious time to my story hope you liked it
Vote and comment.

Your
Angel👼
Target 30+ votes
Thanks for voting👏👏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 5.7K 61
Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his life. Starting from business to his famil...
57.5K 3.4K 21
Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Annika Alwaani Singh Oberoi, a happily married couple, were living a beautiful life together until one day they discover a s...
151K 11.3K 44
A way dramatic story of the couple Shivika. Shivaay and Annika , married for more than twenty years. But being separated since long time. Circumstanc...
44.8K 2.9K 24
Sitting on sofa of ours sorry my husband's, I, Anika Oberoi, the accidental bahu of this Oberoi family, reminiscences every memory, may it be bitter...