I Punched Emilio Martinez

By ughhcelebs

* not finished Meet Dallas Scott. A 17 year old girl just trying to make it through her senior year at Grayso... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich
Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk
Chapter 3- Slimed
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)
Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)
Chapter 7- Knocked
Chapter 8- Annoyed
Chapter 9- Glitter Green
Chapter 10- Dates and Fires
Chapter 11- Nunya
Chapter 12- Truth
Chapter 13-Tuesday Night
Chapter 15- "Nice underwear"
Chapter 16- Lying & Dreams
Chapter 17- Cooking
Chapter 18- Lights Out
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- Red Dash
Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess
Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave
Chapter 23- Awake
Chapter 24- Hot or Not
Chapter 25- Fence Hopping
Chapter 26- The Note
Chapter 27- Not Again
Chapter 28- Hurting
Chapter 29- Go after her
Chapter 30- Went after her
Chapter 31- The Picture
Chapter 32- Ran away
Chapter 33- Traitor
Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out
Chapter 35- Elevator Problems
Chapter 36- Get your girl
Chapter 37- Get your man
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Gun Point
Chapter 40- Badass

Chapter 14- Caught

5.3K 154 61
By ughhcelebs

*picture above is people that come into play later on*

Helen Keller- Arizona Zervas

It was finally Friday. Which means there is a weekend coming and i'm hyped for that. I'm also going out with Tyler tonight so that should be fun.

Yesterday at school no one seemed to bother me so I was fine with that. The only person that actually came up to me was Tyler just so he could give me his number and I could give him mine.

School ended a few hours ago and it was now 6:30pm. Tyler told me to be ready by 7:30 so that leaves me an hour to get ready. I hop in the shower and make sure I smell really good because if I was going it be in a building full of sweaty people I want to smell decent.

After I take my shower so go into my closet and begin to look for clothes. Tyler told me to dress casual but I already know how to dress. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with a black tank top. I threw on a pair of black boots and a leather jacket. I leave my long hair down to top it off.

Wow it looks like i'm going to go kill someone.

I look at the time and it was now almost 7:30pm. I was a little nervous tonight and I don't know why. I kinda hope Emilio is fighting tonight too so I can see how he moves and use to against him.

Moments later I hear a car horn outside. I grab my phone and head outside. I see Tyler standing in front of my house with his black challenger. I walk up to his car and get in.

"Hey." I say which causes him tot urn his head.

"Oh hey Dallas." He says smiling.

"You ready to go?" He asks

"Yeah." I reply back

He starts driving the car and it's a silent ride. I don't know how far the West ring is from here but I assume it isn't that far. I feel like I should ask Tyler who we are suppose to be watching. Eh what the heck.

"Tyler who are we suppose to be watching?" I say

"We're watching the main event which is Asher and Storm. After the fight Asher had a big announcement he wants to tell everyone." Tyler focuses on the road.

I wonder what this big announcement is. I mean it couldn't be that big. I guess it's just about the rematch he is doing with Lexi. I got a little nervous thinking about it.

We soon pull up to a building. Wow that didn't take as long as I expected. There were many cars parked all over the place. I could hear the crowd inside. Wow there even louder than the East ring.

Tyler and I start to walk up to the entrance. There wasn't a line so we got in easily. Once we got in Tyler led me somewhere but I wasn't sure where.

After about 10 minutes of squeezing, shoving, and yelling at people to get past them we finally reached our destination. We were pretty close and could actually see what happens. That was a good thing.

"Hey Tyler!" I hear a voice yell.

We both turn around and we see 4 different people. Once they get closer I finally recognize who they are. It was Grayson Dolan, Ethan Dolan, James Charles, and Emma Chamberlain.

They all graduated 2 years ago. How was Tyler even friends with them? He was a freshman when they graduated. Maybe because of baseball. Who knows.

Grayson and Ethan are twin brothers. They became friends with James and Emma since freshman year and have been inseparable since. Apparently they were called the sister squad or something. I really didn't care at the time I was only a freshman and they were seniors so I was told to stay away.

"Sup guys!" Tyler waves back.

"Dallas meet Grayson, Ethan, Emma, and James." Each one of them says a hi or hello back to me.

"These were the friends I was telling you about." Tyler adds.

I nod in return. I wasn't really trying to make any new friends. I guess I'll just call them acquaintances since I most likely will never see them again in my life. Which I hopefully won't.

We all turn around and go to the ledge. I pull out my phone and saw the time was 8pm. A fight just ended and so i'm hoping next is Emilio's fight. If we're being honest that's mostly the reason why I still agreed to go.

HEY! Don't judge. You would've done it too if you were in my position. Anyways Tyler really isn't my type. I don't date anyways so it will all work out.

"Are you ready for our main event!" I hear the announcer yell.

The crowd roars in joy. I already see a bunch of people placing their bets. I could place a bet buttt eh I don't have an excuse. I just don't like the West ring all that much.

"In the right corner we have Storm!" he drags out.

Storm comes into the ring jumping up and down. The crowd is in a mix of boo's and cheering. Mainly boo's. I'm not surprised. It looks like it's his first time fighting.

"And in the left corner we have Asher!" the announcer drags out and yells louder.

The crowd immediately cheers. I hardly hear any boo's. That's weird. She just lost last week. This gym is weird. I know that if I lost last week I would be disowned and never show my face again.

Okay I'm being over dramatic but you get the point of it.

Asher walks out into the ring. Okay wait. Shouldn't I act confused in front of Tyler and his friends? Eh what the heck.

"Wait." I start off.

All 5 of them then their heads towards me.

"Is that Emilio?" I ask stupidly.

"Yeah. Everyone knows he fights here. Haven't you heard the rumors?" Emma says in a sassy tone.

Jeez she didn't have to sass me back like that.

"Well I did but I didn't think they were true." I say staring at the ring.

"Well now you know why Emilio didn't want you to come." Tyler says.

"Is he good?" I ask.

God they are soo gullible.

"Well he was undefeated until this fighter Lexi broke his streak last week." Grayson says.

I smile on the inside.

I hear two bells go off and that's when I look at the ring again. They are starting to fight. Asher and Storm get into their fighting stances.

I can already tell Asher is going to win. Storm's fighting stance is bad. He is only covering his face and not his body. This might be a quick fight.

Asher and Storm start to circle around each other. Storm charges at Asher but Asher was quickly and was able to move away on time while punching Storm in the stomach.

Storm tumbled to the ground and got up quickly. He charges at Asher again but Asher throws another punch but at Storm's head this time.

About a few minutes later Asher was on top of Storm throwing punches repeatedly at him. The bell rang and Asher got off of Storm. Storm wasn't moving so i'm assuming he was unconscious.

"And the winner is Asher!" The announcer raises Asher's hand.

"Our champion has a few words he would like to say." The announcer hands over Asher the microphone.

"So. Does everyone remember how last week I lost my first fight to Loser Lexi?" He starts off

Wait.

That's how I'm known around here? Loser Lexi? I'm not even a loser. I want to talk to the person who made up this name for me.

"Well Next Friday night we are having a rematch here at the West ring." Everyone cheers

"But we all know how she wears a mask right?" he smirks

What is he doing?

"Well since she ruined me I mine as well expose her. The town champion shouldn't be hiding her face now should she?" the crowd roars. This can't be good.

"Well next Friday night. Everyone will know the champion. When I rip off her mask right before I knock her out." he smirks and gives the mic back to the announcer and walks off.

Sh*t

This isn't good.

No no no no no no no no no no

I have to get out of here.

"Tyler I think we should go." I yuh on his arm a little.

"Why we are getting to the good part." He stares at the ring still.

"Fine. I'll be back. It's hot in here." I tell him.

I walk off and try to find where the bathroom is. I should've asked Tyler where the bathroom was. This is going to be hard.

I walk further and further until I feel someone grab my arm and pull me. They take their other arm and cover my mouth with it and pull me into a room.

I still can't see who my kidnapper is. I'm new here why would someone take me. I did nothing.

My kidnapper turns me around and pushes my back up against the wall. I close my eyes due to the pain they caused.

"I told you not to come here." I now know who it is.

I open my eyes and I see a very very furious Emilio staring right back at me.

"I don't understand what the big deal was. You fight. So what?" I simply say

"You don't belong here Dallas. Go home." He demands.

"And what if I don't?" I challenge.

"Then I will take you home myself." he says. I look for a hint of sarcasm but I can't seem to find one.

We stare into each other's eyes. He is extremely close right now. I can see a hint of red in his eyes from the anger. He must be really mad at me right now.

"Fine. I'll call a ride home." I say.

"You know what. I'll just take you home myself. I don't trust you." he strictly says.

He grabs my arm and starts pulling me to the door. He take some out the door which leads outside. He drags me to his car and literally throws me into the passengers seat.

"Ow! Emilio you just hurt me." I say rubbing my arms from where his hand was.

He ignores me and gets into the drivers side. He starts the car and zooms off. The grip on the steering wheel is right. His knuckles are starting to turn white. He is literally speeding down the roads.

"Emilio slow down we are going to crash!" I yelled.

Emilio slams on the breaks which causes me to fly toward a little bit. He turns towards me and I turn towards him.

"I told you not to go but you didn't listen to me. Why?" He says to me.

"You're not my dad Emilio. I can do whatever I want." I stare back at him.

"Well i'm you're f*cking dad now so you're going to listen to what I say." He comes closer to my face.

"F*ck no." I spit at him

He rolls his eyes and starts driving again. We drive for about 10 more minutes until I notice that we aren't going to my house.

"Where are we going? This isn't the way to my house." I say to him

"We're going to mine. You're spending the night." He continues to look at the road.

"No I want to go home now." I demand

"No you're going to listen to me. I don't trust you so you're spending the night with me whether you like it or not. That's final." He says angrily.

I sigh and roll my eyes. I did not want to be spending my Friday night at Emilio's house. We soon pull up to his house. Well more like a mansion.

I see 3 different cars parked in the drive way. He parks his car next to a black one and gets house. I follow him. He walks up to his front door and walk in. I walk in behind him and shut the front door.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" he asked.

Wow his mood can change faster than my I don't know. I was going somewhere with it but then I forgot what I was going to say.

"Just water please." I say in almost a whisper.

We walk into the kitchen and he looks me a glass of water and hands it to me. He also pours himself some water. I sit at the counter and he sits right in front of me. It was an awkward silence.

"Look. I know this is all weird but I promise to explain. Just not right now. I'm really tired." Emilio says.

I nod agreeing. I already knew he fought but somewhere in me wanted to know exactly why too. I just never thought about that.

We both finish our water and I follow him upstairs. We get into his room and I stood their awkwardly looking at him.

"We don't have any guest rooms ready since they are getting re-done so you're going to be staying in my room tonight." He says while going to his closet

I hum in response and started to walk around his room. His room is actually nice. It's a dark blue theme. I look at his dressers and see pictures all over. But only one of them catches my eye.

I see his mom and dad in the picture. Him and Ivan were also in the picture. They look like they were at least 5 years old. Ivan has cake all over his face and he's smiling very wide. Emilio is holding a tray of cake and pointing at Ivan while laughing.

I laugh a little at the picture.

"What are you doing?" I snap my head around towards the voice.

I turn and see Emilio holding clothes in his arms.

"I was just looking at the pictures." I say

"Alright. Well here." he throws me the clothes. "You can wear these tonight. The Bathroom is down the hall to your left." he says

I nod and head out of his room into the bathroom. Once I get into the bathroom I start to undress myself. I take a look at the clothes he gave for me to wear. He gave me a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt. This we're going to be so big on me.

I throw on the co this and can already smell his scent. Mint and something weird but it smelled good. I throw my hair into a high bun and grab my clothes. I head back into Emilio's room. I see that he set up a blanket and pillow on the floor next to his bed.

"You can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep over the floor." Emilio says grabbing another pillow.

"Oh no it's fine Emilio. You can sleep in the bed with me if you want." I say.

I hate when people give up their things just so they can give it to me. It makes me feel weird.

"Are you sure?" He asks

"Yeah it's fine. Just stay on your side of the bed." I say.

He nods and we start heading to the bed. I notice Emilio look me up and down.

"You look good in my clothes." he smirks

I rolled my eyes and cover myself with the covers.

"Goodnight Emilio." I say.

He mumbles in response. I sigh and then realize something.

How was I going to be able to sleep without Fluffy?

____________________________________

Why was Emilio mad that Dallas went to the fight? What is because she went with Tyler? Why did Emilio want Dallas to sleep at his house? Does he really not trust her? Why does Asher want to 'expose' Lexi? What is Dallas going to do? Will she let him do that or does she have other plans? How is Dallas going to sleep without Fluffy by her side?
Find out in...
I Punched Emilio Martinez
9/2/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
120K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...