π•»π–—π–”π–’π–Žπ–˜π–Šπ–˜ ∣ Bill Cipher

By obsesick

❝They made a deal that will last forever Though she refused and made a promise instead❞ ❝Let's see if your pi... More

0 - Her
1 - Arrived
2 - Pictures
3 - Trapped
4 - Torments
5 - Free
6 - Dreams
8 - Friend
9 - Father
10 - Headaches
11 - Regrets
12 - Unexpected
13 - Selfish
14 - Awake
15 - Family
16 - Light
17 - Touch
18 - Closer
19 - Comfort
20 - Warmth

7 - Connected

1.5K 69 50
By obsesick

| (Y/n) Caesar |

I hurried to the Mystery Shack because I was running late for work.

I opened the door and was greeted by Wendy. She was sitting behind the cashier with her feet resting on the desk. Like always.

"Hey. What's up? You're late today."

I took of my bag and placed it below the desk.

"Sorry. I overslept." I say.

I overslept becaus I had the most amazing dream. The triangle creature, Bill Cipher. I met him again in my dreams. At first I was cautious but I became a little comfortable with him. In my dream, or rather, the mindscape. He led me to many of my past memories, the ones I enjoyed the most. 

It was fun.

But eventually everything was fading, I was waking up. And when I did, I thought it was all a dream and it never happened. But Bill appeared right before me, promised we'd meet again. But before leaving, he held my hand and my ring glew bright blue.

And with that he said, "We're connected." Just like before when I freed him. He also told me we were connected.

After that he left but he told me he'd be watching me. That he'll protect me because that's what spirits do. Then he vanished.

I took a look at my ring and smiled.

'I made an isosceles friend.' I slightly giggled.

Wendy looked at me wierd. "You alright there buddy?"

"Yeees." I turned around to hide my grin. I called Bill equilateral last night and he wasn't happy with it. He corrected me and told me he's an isosceles triangle, while stomping his foot on the grou- air. 

It was kinda cute though- what is wrong with me?

I shake my head and walked towards the storage room. I grabbed the broom and the dust pan and started sweeping the wood floor.

Some customer's walked in and bought stuff and after a few minutes I was done sweeping. I set the broom next to the wall so it wouldn't fall and walked towards Wendy.

"You get the easy job, Wendy. Whyy." I pouted.

"Because I'm so cool." She said smiling, not taking her eyes of her magazine.

I look at the magazine she was reading and the front cover said in large and bold letters; 'AVOID EYE CONTACT.'

"Pff- What are you reading?"

"I don't know. I found it at home and grabbed it because why not?" She said. "Now I'm just reading it to past time."

"Oh! What's that?" I say and pointed at the back cover.

Pioneer Day at Gravity Falls. Tomorrow.

"Oh that little event? I told you before, it's a day in the Gravity Falls where you dress up old and fancy. I don't know why?" She explained.

"Will you dress up, Wendy?" I asked. Though I already know the answer. I just asked to piss her off-

"Hell no." She said with a disgusted face and I laughed. Wendy will never ever put on a dress.

We talked for a while but then suddenly, the vending machine opened as Ford and Dipper stepped out.

"Yo / hello."

"Greeting Wendy.. (Y/n)." Ford smiled but it soon faded when he spoke my name.

I looked at Dipper but he looked away. What's that.. pink tint on his cheeks?

"I.. uh. I'll go find Mabel in the woods now.." Then he ran to the woods.

Wierd. Why does he always run off?

"(Y/n)?" I hear Ford's voice behind me. I turned around and faced him.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Do you still.. hear the voiced or.. get those weird dreams..?" He asked. I can see the worry in his eyes.

I remember last night. In the mindscape. Bill's favor.

| Flashback |
| The Mindscape |

"Would you do me a favor?" He turned around to face me and stared at me with his big blue eye.

It's kind of.. intimidating. Scary.. even.

His fingers twitched.

"I.. of course.."

"Hmm.. You don't seem to sure with your answer." He flew closer to me.

"No no.. I'm sure!"

"Well.. Can you help me with something then, sweetheart?" He asked.

"Sure!.. But with what?" I asked, slightly tilting my head to the side.

"With taking back what's mine." He said, he sounded so serious while he said that.

I was confuse. What's his?

"Yes. My physical form and my powers. And with that, I can no longer be a phantom. I can do many things. I can finally exist in this world after two years of waiting!" He said, I can see his desperate eyes filled with so much anger.. and eager to achieve.. What does he want to achieve?

"Of course I'll help you.. Bill. But I don't know how.."

"It's alright. We can work together and find his memories."

"His.. Memories?" I asked confused.

"Yes.. But you know- I'll discuss that later!" He floated beside me and brought out his cane and fixed his top hat.

"Let's not waste time, you'll wake up eventually. Let's explore a little bit of your mindscape shall we?" He said.

"..O-okay." I said. 

I'm still not sure of all of this. Am I dreaming? Or is everything here real? Or am I going mad.

"You are dreaming." He suddenly spoke.

"But everything that's happening now is real. Believe it or not."

"..Am I mad. Am I going insane? What's happening now is not normal.."

"So what if it's not normal is boring. Being weird is more fun!" He said happily.

I don't know why but I smiled at what he said. Maybe because I have my own ugly flaws? And that weird birthmark?

"Hey, another favor?" He called. 

"I know I'm asking for things a lot but-"

"No. It's fine. I'm happy to help." I smile.

"Well darling if you wake up and meet your friends, please don't tell them or anyone about me, alright?" He looked at me.

"Oh okay.. But why? You seem pretty cool." I say, Earlier he also told me not to tell anyone. I lied to my friends because of him..

"Humans might send me back in that horrible space. Humans.. are horrible to me." He said.

I nodded. I brought my hand up and raised my pinky finger to him.

He looked at me confused. "What's this? What are you doing?" He asked.

"It's to seal my promise! A pinky promise."

"My deals can last longer. A life-time even!" He crossed his arms.

"I never break my promises. Go on, gimme your pinky!" I grinned as he rolled his eyes and gave me his hand.

"Promise." I say as I interwined my pinky with his. Though he's still a ghost and my hand went through..

It was still a pinky promise

| Flashback End |

"Do you still.. hear the voiced or.. get those weird dreams..?" Ford asked.

I noticed, Wendy peeked from her magazine.

"Uh.. no. I don't have those dreams anymore..." I lied.

Ford gave me a confused look. "I don't understand.." I hear him mutter.

"(Y/n). Dipper told me last night you went off on your own and found a peculiar statue?" He asked.

Oh no. 'What do I say?' I panicked inside my head.

'Tell the truth! Then he won't get suspicious!' I hear someone say.

That voice. It's Bill's voice. But how? Where is he?

'We're connected, remember?' I hear him say.

I looked at Ford. "Yes! I did find a peculiar statue." I told him the truth.

"And then? What happened?"

'Nothing.'

"Nothing.." I noticed my ring was glowing everytime Bill spoke to me. I brought my hands behind my back to hide it.

Ford sighed. "What's that thing up to?" I hear him mutter. But I didn't hear what he said.

"Is something wrong, Ford?" I ask.

"No. Nothing's wrong. Just.. tell me if something's bothering you alright?" He said.

I nodded. "Of course.."

"Then I'll be on my way, I have work to do." He said and left the Mystery Shack.

"(Y/n). What was that about?" I hear Wendy ask.

"I don't know. I think Ford's worried about me. But there's absolutely nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure..?" She asks. I can hear it.The concern in her voice. Is she worried about me too?

"Yes, I'm sure." I said and she turned to read her magazine. "Well, alright.."

As she said that, why do I get the feeling that..

"Well.. my shifts over. I'll go outside for a bit and come back." I said and walked towards the door. I opened it and before I stepped outside I hear Wendy say to be careful.

"I will!" Then I left the Mystery Shack and walked to the woods.

I sighed.

Back there just now.. Why do I get the feeling that.. they're hiding something from me?

"Maybe because they don't trust you." I hear someone behind me. 

I flinched and turned around to see Bill himself.

"Bill! You're here.."

"You did a great job back there, kid." He said.

"I feel bad. I lied to them Bill.." I frown.

"But you kept your promise." He said.

That's right. I made a promise to never tell anyone about him. I never break my promises..

I sigh and sit down on the grass. It's a beautiful spot to relax. Infront of me is a lake and the big trees and it's leaves are covering the sunlight above. 

"Sorry you had to lie to your.. friends, but hey, you protected me and that's good." He cheered me up and sat beside me.

"Hey, Bill?" I called.

He hummed in response.

"Earlier, what did you mean by, they don't trust me?" I asked.

"Exactly what I just said. They don't trust you. They think you're lying to them?"

I looked at the triangle. "How can you be so sure of that?"

"I know a lot of things, darling." He faced me. "I'm not called the 'All Seeing Eye' for nothing."

"I'm sure they trust me.." I mumbled.

"Mm yeah sure. But if ever they hurt you." He looked at me with his one big eye.

"You know who to call." He said.

"Just say my name and I'll appear infront of you. Or behind you to scare you." He joked.

I never really know what Bill's capable of..

"What else can you do with your powers, Bill?" I asked.

"Oh! Finally you turned your attention to me! I can do lots of things! I can even see everything. The past and the future itself." He bragged and bragged about all the things that he can do.

I was fascinated. Who knew a dorito can be that powerful?

"So you're like.." I thought for a second.

"A god!" I said.

He looked at me for a second then agreed. "Yes!- Sure. I'm a god!" He said and stood up. He sounded like he wasn't sure of his answer though.

"Well if you're all that powerful.. prove it then. Do some magic." I crossed my arms and smirked at him.

He crossed his arms as well but soon created a ball of bright blue fire. He floated towards me to let me see the magic.

Soon the blue fire of his turned into a bright blue ball. There I see the the inside of the Mystery Shack. And.. the bathroom?!

"Um.. Bill-"

"Shhh. Just look." He silenced me and we kept watching.

The there appeared Dipper and YES, he has a towel covering his lower parts. Thank god.

He then turned on a radio? And started humming to the music.

Wait a minute.. Is that.. BABBA?

"Disco girl, coming through, that girl is youu." He sang, pretending the hair comb as the mic and then pointed at the mirror to himself.

I covered my mouth to contain my laughter. But failed. 

"Turn it off. Turn it off. Turn it off." I said as I laughed non-stop. We're spying on Dipper without him knowing is wrong. But kind of funny to be honest-

I hear Bill laughing as well. "Bill, what- what the hell?" I said trying not to laugh or smile.

"I can do magic! See, kid!" He crossed his arms and even though he doesn't have a mout I can feel him smirking at me.

"Admit it that was fun." He couldn't touch me but he nudged my shoulder even though his elbow went through it.

"Yes it- it was but-" I started laughing once again.

"Are you convinced yet that I'm a powerful being?"

By spying on people? 

"Yeah yeah, sure. But! Let's not spy on people anymore! Specially when they're in a bathroom having their moment." I say, containing my laughter.

"Yes yes sure, kid. No spying when people are singing in the bathroom. Got it."

I coughed to finally stop laughing. "Ahem-"

"So, Bill. If you're a god then.."

"How old are you?"

Silence.

He stared at me as if he didn't know what to say. For a minute or two.

"You don't know-"

"Shh"

"What?"

"I'm counting."

  -👀-

[ " Idwh zloo eulqj xv wrjhwkhv."

Zhoo, kh zdv uljkw. Wkdw gduq ilvk nqrz lw doo. ]

———

A/n: I'm late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MABEL AND DIPPER. Like.. yesterday.

Best twins ;^>

This is a hella long chapter, my bad ;-; Hope you enjoyed it though :>

~Ally

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6K 26
Weirdmagedon has come, and the end of Gravity Falls, and the world to follow is nipping at The Resistance's heels. When it's time for Bill to start k...
73.6K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
10.3K 433 13
"Why would I make a deal with you? The last time you were here and I made a deal I was turned into a puppet." I said. Last time he seemed confident a...
316K 13K 54
Dipper thought his summer couldn't get any worse. When a certain one-eyed triangle shows up again, Dipper realizes he was wrong. With Bill Cipher bac...