The Bad Boy's Girl

By jessie4214

*COMPLETED* She is a beautiful, high school girl who lives in Lansing, Michigan, with great grades and amazin... More

1- Characters + Descriptions
2- Casual Day
3- Night Owls and the Early Birds
4- Sunday Funday
5- Another Encounter
6- Too Late
7- Back Again
8- My Rules
9- He Cares?
10- Danger
11- Actress
12- Monday Drama
13- In Trouble
14- He Saw
15- Way to Go
16- Not Again
17- Girls Day
18- New Path
19- Last Week Begins
20- Thanks Boys
21- Protecting Me?
22- Last Day
24- Nope
25- Are You Really
26- Not The Time
27- Wake up...
28- Why
29- Regret
30- Safe?
31- Safe? Part 2
32- Talk
33- From the Heart, Not the Head
34- Birthday
35- Birthday Part 2
36- Home Sweet Home
37- New Story
38- Friday
39- Friday Part 2
40- Don't Want It To End
41- I Want It To End
42- Will It End
43- First Day
44- My Last?
45- I Was Five Once, I Can't Be Five Again
46- Maybe Too Perfect
47- Fake
48- Tie
49- Did
50- Home
51- Weeks
52- Weeks Part 2
53- Burden
54- Baby
55- What Now
56- Back and Better
57- WeekEND
58- Just Great
59- Back to the Pythons
60- Time
61- Time Flys When You're Having Fun...
62- Too Much To Spend
63- More Deciding
64- Ideas
65- Thank You
66- Christmas Eve
67- Christmas Day
68- January is Tomorrow, Next Week and Next Year
69- Empty
70- I Love You
71- Kicking Ass
72- It Was The Future
73- Keeping Away
74- New Me?
75- My Fault
76- Alright
77- His Special Day
78- Date Night
79- It's The Day
80- Mine
81- Trust Me
82- Out
83- Honoured
84- Eighteen
85- Getting Prepared
86- A Little Extra
87- Saturday
88- Duo
89- Mixed Feelings
90- Awkwardness
91- Details Later
92- Unsteady
93- Paper
94- Official?
95- They're Back
96- Mind Of Its Own
97- Shoot
98- Not Over Yet
99- Trying To Be Happy
100- Cutie
NOT A CHAPTER

23- Everything Sucks

11.6K 297 36
By jessie4214

"Kaytlyn!" A high pitched voice screams, which immediately made me jump awake.

I groan as I pick up my phone to check the time.

"It's ten o'clock, Noah. What could you possibly want right now?" I ask grumpily.

Can I ever sleep in?

"I need to talk to you." He says before sitting down at the bottom of my bed.

"What about?" I question.

"What was going on at school. Ever since the day the the schools bad boys took you from class, you've been seeming more... distant." He says, keeping his focus on the ground.

Can I lie?

It's not lying if I don't say the whole truth... right?

"I wasn't lying when I said I have been having problems with them, but they're not the problem. In fact, they're trying to help me." I reply.

When I finished off that sentence, Noah's head shot up and his eyes met with mine.

"So you have been hanging out with the schools bad boys?" He states, sounding a little angry.

"Not hanging out with them, but we talk." I reply cautiously.

Noah shakes his head in disappointment before he gets off of my bed and storms out of my room.

I let out a sad sigh before I flop back down onto my pillow. I need more sleep.

Sometimes I just wish that I could sleep and never wake up..

Last night I stayed up too late watching Netflix, now I'm tired and I really, really, hope that I will be able to fall asleep again.

Summer is the time of messed up sleeping schedules and fun.

I continued with my thoughts as I felt my eyes get heavy, everything went black and then I was out like a light.

~~~

My body slowly awakens to a vibrating sound.

I knew it was my phone, I turned my ringtone off, but I left vibration on.

I lazily picked my phone up off of my shelf from where it was charging before looking at the lit up screen.

It's an incoming call from Dylan.

I mentally groan before answering.

"Hello." I say.

"Finally! You answered!" Dylan says with relief in his voice.

"I just woke up. In fact, you woke me up." I reply with my groggy, morning voice.

Dylan chuckles.

"Sorry, but anyways, I just wanted you to know that we have handled the text." He states.

"Oh, thanks for doing that." I reply, not really knowing what to say.

"You don't need to thank us." He states.

Maybe I just need a day away from everyone?

"So what are you up to today?" I suddenly ask.

"Uh-not much, I was coming out by the school to pick up a prescription for one of the members, then I was heading back home. What about you?" He answers.

"I was probably just going to go out for a walk on th-," I try to say, but Dylan cuts me off.

"Bad idea, why would you walk around town by yourself anyways?"

"I-uh-I don't know." I reply with sadness laced in my voice.

"Did something happen?" Dylan asks with more sympathy in his voice.

"Between me and my brother, yeah. I just kind of wanted to get away from my house for the day." I reply.

"You could come to the gang house, if you want. I could pick you up at the Drugstore in about an hour." He states.

I could use a day with Dylan and the gang, they have all been so nice and caring...

Well...

Except Hunter.

"Yeah, if it's not to much trouble. I would like that." I answer.

"Alright, see you then. Be careful on the streets." He says.

"Alright, see ya Dyl." I say before hanging up.

Okay Kaytlyn, stop being lazy and get up.

It's twelve in the afternoon right now, and I'm meeting Dylan around one at the Drugstore.

It's about a ten minute walk, so I should leave around twelve forty five.

I climb out of my comfy bed and I begin to walk to the bathroom so I can get ready for the day.

I do the whole 'escape from the window' routine. If Noah saw me leave the house, he would nag at me because I'm being irresponsible by hanging out with the bad boys.

Only if he knew what they have done for me.

I made my way around the house, just to see that Kyles car is gone from the driveway.

Awesome. They won't see me leave.

I sent a quick message to Lilli, just letting her know that I was leaving for the day. Then I started my walk to the Drugstore.

After passing many cars, people and streets, I have made it.

I saw Dylan's car parked on the side of the road, and I walked over to it.

I did a quick knock on the window before I heard the doors unlock and I took a seat.

"Hey Kay." Dylan says as he drives out of his parking spot and starts the way to his house.

"Hey." I reply, before adding,

"Thanks for doing this."

"Anytime, the gang loves ya." He replies.

I smile at the thought.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what happened between you and your brother?" Dylan asks, breaking the silence.

"Oh-uh, he got upset because I told him I was talking with you guys." I replied.

"You just simply told him?" Dylan questions.

"Well, no, he was suspicious, so I wasn't about to tell him everything that has happened, so I just told him part of it." I answered, leaving my eyes on the road ahead of us.

"Ah, I see." Dylan answers.

The car ride drifted back in to silence, and the rest of the way to the house.

Once we arrived at the house, I hopped out of the car, and Dylan did the same.

We both walked up to the front door before Dylan knocked and that familiar speaker came on.

"Who is it?" The voice asked.

"Dylan and Kaytlyn." Dylan replied before the door opened to reveal Jax.

I smile as I step in, followed by Dylan.

Jax leads us to the dining room, and when I walk in. And what I see immediately makes me freeze.

My breath got caught in my throat and my whole body just... stopped.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask angrily, also at the same time as Kyle and Noah.

They know the gang too?

"Kaytlyn, what are you doing here?" Noah repeats.

"I was leaving the house so I didn't get in your space!" I exclaim, before adding,

"Are you guys going to explain what you are doing here?"

Kyle and Noah share a glance before Darren butts in.

"What the hell is going on here."

No one replies.

"Kyle? Noah?" He questions.

They both keep their eyes on the table.

"Kaytlyn is my sister and she didn't know about any of... this." Noah speaks up.

"Any of what." I ask.

"The fact that these two are members of the gang." Darren states, but it sounds like a question.

I continued to stand there, frozen.

"Kaytlyn?" Dylan asks as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged his hand off.

"The next time you guys want to keep a secret from me, especially this big. Don't be stupid with it." I say angrily as I storm out and I head into the basement.

I walk straight into Dalton's office and I flop down on the table. (Dalton's office is the pic at the top)

"Yes, Kaytlyn?" He questions as he turns around to face me.

"Everything sucks." I say before letting out a long sigh.

Dalton let's out a sigh before turning around and going back to doing things on his computer.

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.3K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
285K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
42.6K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
399K 9.4K 45
Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour a day with her. Ugh. One mistake and sh...