Hurt August Aslina story

By ynwmaia

There's an girl name London Whose been abused by her mom and wants to get away and every time she trys her mo... More

Chapter 1 Scared...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Meeting Him
Chapter 4
LOST.... πŸ’”

The Characters

4.6K 66 2
By ynwmaia

London is Light skined Long hair that stops to her back mixed with Puerto Rican and African-American and white shes 18 and she lives in NOLA in the hood her mom is abusive too her she doesn't know her dad and she has a 1 year old sister named Promise...

August is Carmel with short curly hair he's mixed with White and African-American he lives in NOLA in the hood too he have his own house he loves his mom so much and he's 19 he dosen't know his dad and have a 1 year old brother Named Chris....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
133K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
85.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...