Chapter 3 Meeting Him

After I Got Through Dropping Promise Off At School I Went Straight To Work Because I Was Going To Be Late After I Got There And Clocked In My Boss Said Next Time Be 10 Mins Early I Said Yes Sir And Then When He Walked Away I Mumbled "Bitch" Then Walked Off Into The Store To Greet Coustmers After About 30 Mins Of Doing That This Carmel Boy Walked In With Tattoos All Over Him I Was Just Standing There Staring At Him For About 5 Mins Looking At His Pink Plumb Lips Then He Notice Me And Walked Over To Where I Was Standing I Acted Like I Didn't Notice And Picked Up A Pair Of N.B (New Balances) "Excuse Me" He Said "yes" I Said "Umm.. I Was Wondering If Y'all Had The New Jordan's That Dropped Some Days Ago?" He Said "Yes We Do " I Said Follow Me " I Said He Followed Me To The Section Where The Jordan's Were At "What Size Do You Need?" I Ask "12 1/2" He Said I Picked The Jordans Up And Gave Them To Him Thanks.... London? He Said I Looked Confused Then He Said Your Name Is London Right? I Was Like Yes How Do You Know? He Pointed To My Name Tag Inside I Felt Dumb Asl Then I Said Ohh Yeah Duh He Said I'm August Nice To Meet You August I Said Then I Walked Him To The Register And Ranged Up His Jordan's After That He Slid Me A Paper And Said Your Cool To Hang Hmu Anytime So We Can Chill I Said Will Do Then He Walked Out The Store Thats When I Started Ranging People And And Looked At The Clock And Notice It Was Time For Me To Get Off And Pick Up London After I Went to Go Pick Up London It Was Round 10 When I Got Home When I Did I Opened The Door And Notice Men Everywhere In My House When I saw That I Sent Promise Down There To Ms.Williams House For A Couple Of Days And Told Her I Would Be Back To Get Her Gave Her A Kiss And A Hug Then I Watched As Ms.Williams Got Her And Took Her Inside After She Closed The Door I Went Inside And Tried T Go To My Room But This Man Kept Holding Me And I Screamed And Told Him To Let Go Then He Pushed Me In The Bathroom And Locked The Door And Pushed Me Roughly Down On The Floor Then Started Taking Off Of My Clothes While I Screamed And Tried To Kick He Was Strong And Hit Me I My Side I Screamed In Pain Ad He Zipped His Pants Down And Forced Himself In Me And It Hurted Cause I Was A Virgin And Was Waiting Until I Get Married To Do This But Too Late After He Repeatly Did It Over And Over Again I Screamed Over And Over Again For About 5 Mins While He Was Doing It I Wondered Where My Mommy Was At After He Got Up I Put My Clothes On And Ran Out The Bathroom And Kept Runing And Runing Until I Was Lost And Didn't Know Where I Was It Was About 1 In The Morning And I Was Still Walking It Was Cold I Was Hungry Tired And I Was Bleeding I Knew Where It Was From Then This All Black Mercedes Pulled Up I Didn't Know Who It Was So I Started Walking Fast Then The Car Stopped And Some One Got Out And Said Hey Then Thats Wen I Started To Run But He caught Me I Started Screaming And Kicking And Telling The Person To Put Me Down He Said Chill London Its Me August I Stopped Kicking And Screaming And Turned Around And Cried On Him Saying I'm Sorry August He Said Its Okay And Put Me In the Car And Took Me To His House He Saw Me Get Scared A d He Said It's Okay London And He Touched Me Side I Screamed In Pain And He Looked at Me Weird Thats When I Showed Him The Bruse On My Side He Instanly Got Mad And Then He Looked Down At Me And Saw The Blood Between My Legs I Held My Head Down As He Grew More Angier And He Calmed Down 5 Mins Later And Asked Me What Happened? And I Said Some Man Rapped Me Thats When He Lost It And Stared Screaming At Me I Started Getting So Scared And Started To Cry More Then He Calmed Down And Realized What He Did And Pulled Me Onto His Lap And Rocked Me And Said Its Going To Be Okay And He Got Out The Car While Holding Me And Unlocked The House Door And Handed Me A Rag And Towel and Told Me To Go Shower I Did As He Told then Wrapped The Towel Around Me And Told Him I Didn't Have Any Clothes He Handed Me Some Girl Panties And Girl Shirts And Pants I Looked At Him Confused From Where He Got Them From He Told Me He Will Explain Later I Nodded And Changed Into The Clothes He Gave Me And Came Out the Bathroom And Put My Clothes In A Plastic Bag And Came Down To The Kitchen And Sat On The Island While He Fixed Me Some Chicken Alfredo And I Ate It It Was Delicious After I Got Down I Asked Him Where Did He Get These Clothes From And Said My Girlfriend Clothes My Whole Mood Changed And I Was Like Oh He Said Yea And We Talked For A Little while He Told Me He's From Here And His Brudda Is Dead And All That And I Told Him Bout My Mother And Sister And Even Showed Him What She did to Me Last Night He Looked Like He was Sad After I Showed Him The Burn After We Talked He Walked Me Into The Guess Room And Told Me To Get Some Rest And In The Morning We Were Going SOme Where I Agreed And Told Him Thanks Again And Good Night He Closed The Door And I Sighed And Said My Prayers And Went To Sleep Curious Where We Was Going To Go In The Morning??...
London Mom In The Media..
Vote, Comment, Share
please Thanks ❤❤