LOST.... 💔

London's POV
I woke up maddd early cause promise had to get to school on time . So i got up then woke promise up "whatttt" promise groaned "get up boo , we have to go do you won't be late" but i don't want to go to school today promise stated i said promise this is not an option nor democracy getcho ass up . Promise slung her self out of the bed and got dressed .

When we got into the car i put promise into her car seat like usual. I looked at the clock "shit" i whispered to myself it was 7:35 and promise had to be to school by 7:40 and i had to be to work around 8:00 it's atleast a 15 min drive to promise school and another 15 to my job from her school so i started the car then my favorite song came on by Kodak 1800 nights (free my man btw 🤗)  when i arrived to promise school i gave her and hug and a kiss and told her i love her and I'll see her later she said otay and ran off to her class .

When i got into the car it was 8:05 i knew my boss had some slick shit to say so i prepared my self i arrived 15 mins late . Exhausted and ready to leave already 🙄 i walked in and clocked in soon as i thought i was off the hook the boss came and said London your 15 mins later what's your excuse now ? I'm sorry William i woke up late that's all . Well you're fired London that's all William spoke back wdf i said why are you firing me ? Because you come to work everyday LATE ASF and that's not responsible so yeah your fired but how am i supposed to take care of me and my sister ?! I screamed in rage everyone in the store stopped and looked at me i turned around and said "tf y'all ugly asses looking at" then turned around and stormed out the store .

When i was walking i bumped into some y'all asf and feel onto the floor that made me even more mad not looking up i said watch where tf your going damn green giant then a few seconds lasted i hear "my bad ma" i recognized that voice from SOMEWHERE when i looked up i knew who it was my heart dropped it was "August" i whispered "London?" He asked yeah that's me i said in a blunt tone damnnn ma you look sexyy asf his accent rolled off his tongue yeah ik i said realizing i was still on the floor i got up brushed myself off and started walking towards the entrance till he pulled me back damn i can't get no hey or nun ? Nah i said tell yo bitch hey then stormed off i got in the car and started crying how was i supposed to take care of me and promise now ? I had one only option left in mind and i hated it "stripping"

Thank you sorry for the wait like , comment , share ❤️❤️