LOST LOVE ✅

By mehaklovely

This is a heart touching story of a boy name Manik. Whose life was living hell after losing his love in child... More

Prologue
Part : 1 The Unexpected Meet
Part : 2 HIS PAIN
PART : 3 Are You My Nandita?
Part : 4 I can feel his Pain
Part : 5 Falling In Love
Part : 6 He cares about me
Part : 7 It's hurt a lot
PART : 8 Some Beautiful Memories
Part : 9 MANU AND HIS NANDU
PART : 10 An unanswered Question
Part : 11 PAINFUL LOVE
Part : 12 It was just a mistake
Part : 14 He loves me or hates me?
PART : 15 Will you be My Friend?
Part : 16 Past Revealed
PART : 17 His Confession
Part : 18 Growing Love
Part : 19 The Peaceful Love
Part : 20 I Can't Accept her
Part : 21 Why Love is so painful?
Part : 22 Miracle Happens (Most Awaited Part)
Part : 23 Nandita Is Back
Part : 24 Union of Two Souls
Epilogue

Part : 13 I HATE YOU NANDINI

7.4K 918 239
By mehaklovely

Inline comments are love.

Writer P.O.V.

Manik was drinking sitting in his room which was surrounded with darkness. He was sitting on floor with the support of bed , holding the bottle of wine. He was going crazy thinking that why Nandini was attracting him , he was scolding himself for forgetting about Nandita. "Why i am attracting toward another girl ? what is happening to me ? Why i am finding my peace in her arms ? Why i kissed her ? Why i am just thinking about her only ? What she is doing to me?"All this questions were eating up his mind and making him crazy. He was not understanding that he was falling in love with Nandini. Life was giving him second chance but he was not ready to take that second chance because he didn't want to move , he wanted to live in pain only as like he wanted to punish himself.

"I love Nandita only , that random girl just can't distract me. I love Nandita only"he screamed throwing the bottle of wine on floor angrily. His condition was becoming worst , he just needed her. He started crying badly making sound palming his face. He got tired of finding his lost love from 16 year. He was craving to meet Nandita but more than that he was craving for the peace. He knew that Nandini is his peace who can take him out from pain and loneliness but he wasn't ready to accept that peace because he didn't want to cheat his first and long lost love Nandita . He knew that she is suffering in hell that's why he also wanted to make himself suffer. That's why from 16 years, he was hurting himself more and more and now he was not ready to be get healed by Nandini.

"May be it's just physical attraction. May be after one night my mind will stop thinking about that girl and then my mind will again start thinking about Nandita, who is in pain and calling me for help" he was thinking wrong as he was drunk and calling his love , a lust. There was no lust in their relationship but he was not in the right state of mind to think about that he was falling in love with her. "i have to take Nandini out of my mind and this will happen only after spending one night with her. Yes i will do this and will end Nandini's chapter forever" he said after getting up and stared straight. He was thinking wrong because the more you will try to push love , the more it will come close to you.

Nandini P.O.V.

Why love is so painful ? I was feeling like there is hole in my heart. It was hurting a lot. The kiss was so beautiful and precious for me but for him it was a mistake. This was the only thing which was scaring me. Whatever beautiful thing will happen between us , for him , it will always remain a mistake. Because he will never permit his heart to fall in love again as he didn't want to move on forgetting Nandita. But what i should do , I can't keep myself away from him. It is so difficult to live when the person i love , he is in living in so much pain and craving for happiness. I was not understanding anything , my heart was aching badly and i knew that my heart will get peace only after seeing my love happy and in peace but what i should do so that he will get peace.

I was sitting on the window still wearing his jacket and my torn dress which got wet in the rain. It was still raining heavily like the god was also crying with me. I was shivering because wind was fast and i was sitting in wet clothes but the pain was so much that i was not feeling anything. I was staring the place from the window where we had kissed each other. "the feeling was so beautiful" i said touching my lips. My lips were again craving to feel beautiful touch of his lips. When his lips were moving perfectly with my lips , the feeling I couldn't even describe in words. "But he belongs to someone else " my heart ached and fresh tears dropped down from my eyes thinking this.

I got up shockingly from the window when i saw Manik car approaching toward my house. My heartbeat became faster when stopping his car in front of my house , he walked out. When he was about to look toward the window where i was standing, I immediately hid myself behind the wall before his eyes could fall on me. "Why he came here at this time"i asked from myself holding the curtain tightly. I didn't know why i was feeling like something big was going to be happened tonight.

I came out my thought listening the sound of the door bell. I immediately ran outside to open the door. I was just about to open the door but stopped myself taking my hand backward because i knew that i will not able to control my feeling more. I was not in a state to bear one more heartbreak . I was already suffering a lot at that time. He was constantly ringing the bell and only I knew that how i was stopping myself from not opening the door. Tears started falling down from my eyes mechanically. I badly wanted to open the door , i wanted to see him and talk to him. Five minutes passed away and i kept crying standing on the door taking support of it. My heart was crying , my soul was craving to see him.

I couldn't able to control myself more and turned to open the door. Before opening the door firstly I wiped my tears , secondly taking deep breath composed myself and then opened the door. I got shocked to find him drunk , he couldn't able to stand properly on his feet and his legs were shaking. Every time when i saw him in this condition , my heart used to cry a lot.

"You shouldn't be here , Manik" I said in serious tone looking at him. I found him helplessly looking at me having so much pain in his eyes and his red eyes were clearly showing that he had cried a lot like me.

"Today i came here because i need something from you , Nandini. will you please give me?" He said in pleading tone looking at me. His words made me confused.

"What do you want from me ?" I asked immediately and my heartbeat was increasing with each passing second. I looked him for answer and his next words made be blank.

"I want your one night , only one night" he said looking at me with pleading eyes. I took few steps backward in a shock and looked at him unbelievably. His words were like bomb fell on me. His words were unexpected for me. I didn't expect this. How could he asked from me for a one night. For a moment i felt like i am a prostitute in front of him.

"Manik , you are drunk , you should leave"i said in serious tone controlling my inner emotions because he was not in his senses that's why he was talking nonsense. I moved my hand to close the door but before i could , he held my hand after coming close to me. When his hand touched mine , shivered ran down my spine. For few minutes , we both got lost looking into each other eyes.

"Please , i beg you , i am dying Nandini , i am in a extreme pain. Please just one night , Please"he pleaded helplessly looking at me and tears dropped down from his eyes. Seeing his condition my heart cried and I pressed my lips together to control my cries. He was making the things more difficult for me and himself too. He himself didn't know what he was asking from me. I was ready to do anything for him at that moment but if i will give him my one night to him , it will hurt both of us tomorrow. I was ready to be get hurt for my love but i was not ready to hurt him by accepting his wish.

"Manik , please go , you are drunk . If i will give you what you want , tomorrow you will regret. Please go"i pleaded joining my hands in front of him. I couldn't able to control my emotions more and tears started falling down from my eyes. He closed his eyes sadly and i cried even more seeing his condition. It was hurting a lot , my heart was aching badly , i was feeling like someone was constantly stabbing the knife in my heart. The pain was increasing with each passing second and it was getting unbearable.

"Nandini , i know you have feelings for me , you love me , for the sake of your love , please give me your one night" listening his words , i closed my eyes sadly. It was true that i loved him but it was also true that this love was only giving me pain and only pain and i was regretting badly by falling in love with him. Because the person whom i loved , he was in so much pain and not in a condition to see and understand feeling and pain of others. He was not seeing my love and the pain which i was going through.

"please, I can't" i cried badly and said looking at him while he was looking at me with pleading eyes. His eyes were begging me to fulfil his wish. I was ready to fulfil his any wish but not this because after that he will only regret. I was feeling so helpless that I couldn't able to fulfil his wish. My love was crying and begging in front of my eyes and I couldn't able to do anything. This helplessness was killing me inside.

"Please , Manik , don't do this , you will regret"i said in pleading tone and cried looking at him when he held my face and started coming close to my face. He was behaving like my words were not affecting him , he was just coming close to kiss me. I wanted to push him but couldn't because i also wanted him to kiss me badly. His hot breath was making me crazy. My lips were craving to meet his lips. I knew what was happening, it was wrong but like always my love for him , it was making me weak and forcing me to do something wrong. But still i tried my best to push him with my hands but he captured my lips and I immediately gave myself to him. After that whatever happened, i didn't stop him because i got lost in his love. For me it was a pure bliss. The night was the best night for me but i knew the next day was going to be my worst day because whatever he did , he did in his drunk state and he was going to regret badly.

________________________

Writer P.O.V.

Next morning , he woke up and opened his eyes widely in a shock finding himself naked with Nandini on bed. Holding his head , he tried to remember about last night but failed to remember. He wanted to kill himself for spending night with Nandini. He felt like he cheated Nandita by sleeping with her. "Nandini" he shouted angrily looking at sleeping Nandini.

Nandini immediately sat up on the bed covering her body with the blanket and looked at angry Manik having fear in her eyes. "Why you didn't stop me last night"he yelled holding her arms tightly. Whatever she expected , it was happening. That's why she was not ready for all this. But her love made her weak and all this happened. She knew , she was at fault , she could have stopped him but didn't stop him because she became weak in front of her love.

"Because i love you , i couldn't able to stop myself, you were begging in front of me. For sake of my love , i can even give my thousand nights to you"she confessed her love like this to him and told him the truth but he was not in a condition to understand her because he was regretting, he was feeling like he did a crime. He was angry from himself and like always taking out all his anger on her and blaming her for everything.

"If you love me then please give my love back , my life back"he said in helpless tone and she felt pain in her heart listening his words. " can you give my love back , will you find her for me"he asked angrily , digging his nails in her arms. She cried closing her eyes listening to his words. She badly wanted to help him in finding his love but she was having no clue of her. Nobody was ready to tell her the truth about Nandita.

"I will , i will find her for you , if this is the only thing which can prove my love to you then i will find her for you"she said having determination in her voice and pain in her heart. She wanted that he should love her like he loved Nandita but she knew that this will never going to be happened because she could see how much he loved Nandita. It's hurt a lot when the person whom you love , that person loves someone else and you are nothing for him , just a mistake of his life.

"I hate you Nandini even more today" he said pushing her on the bed and she cried badly closing her eyes. His words were like he stabbed the knife in her heart and twisted it. The person whom she loved , he was saying that he hate her. It was hurting her a lot. "because you didn't stop me yesterday and I cheated her. When she will come to know about my this act , she will get crazy. I hate you Nandini"saying this angrily, he got up and started wearing his clothes while Nandini was crying silently looking at him. He went banging the door behind her and then she started crying badly making sound , hiding her face in the pillow and her hands clutched the pillow tightly. It was hurting her more than she thought. By fulfilling his wish last night, she had hurt him and herself both.

"I love you so much Manik , I know you will never love me because you love someone else but i will always love you and bring happiness in your life by finding love of your life." she said while crying badly and her condition was clearly showing that she was in extreme pain. Accepting the fact that the person whom you love , that person love someone else , it is very difficult but Nandini accepted this but it was hurting her a lot. She made a promise to herself that she will take relief after bringing happiness in his life and she will never let her love come in between them like last night.

___________

Don't forget to tell me that how do find the update? My next update will depend on your response. I am not giving any target , when the response will make me satisfy then i will update. So do comments and vote. Try to do big comments.

What do you think , Nandini did right by giving herself to Manik ?

I know everyone will be hating Manik for hating Nandini but trust me , you will understand him too.

What do you want to see next ?

I hope to get good response.

Love Mehak

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.3K 5
Manik Malhotra A passionate singer..a rockstar who has so much inside his heart Nandini Moorthy A simple fun loving girl.... They meet ..they share...
56.2K 3.9K 33
Unexpected meeting of them bring her in a danger of being his spot. The cruel monster full of anger. Manik hate the word girl because of his past but...
686K 53.8K 110
The story revols around three friends. Manik, nandini and Aditya. Nandini and Aditya are siblings.Due to certain mishaps nandini has to move away to...
1.1M 10K 10
This is the story of a Rude, Arrogant husband and an innocent and sweet wife. She married him because she was in love with him, he married her for th...