A Crazy Accident || Naruhina βœ”

By Powerful_Niya

*𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏* "B-But you said-" Naruto simply chuckled deviously, silencing me. "All, fake. I made it all up... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: First Encounter
Chapter 2: The New Job
Chapter 4: Should I Leave?
Chapter 5: Trial and Error
Chapter 6: Regrets
Chapter 7: Reruns
Chapter 8: Bad Times
Chapter 9: The Beginning Of It All
Chapter 10: Torture And More Torture
Chapter 11: Protecting What I Love
Chapter 12: The Hunt
Chapter 13: Reasoning
Chapter 14: The Inevitable Truth
Chapter 15: Broken
Chapter 16: External Lust
Chapter 17: Healing
Chapter 18: Dark Outcomes
Chapter 19: Light Conquers Out The Dark
Chapter 20: No Remorse
Chapter 21: The Sexy Meet And Greet
Chapter 22: The Investigation
Chapter 23: Deep Memories
Chapter 24: Finding Naruto
Chapter 25: Change of Heart
Chapter 26: Seeking Out The Truth
Chapter 27: Facing The Darkness
Chapter 28: Peace and Justice
Chapter 29: On The Run
Chapter 30: The Irregular Changes
Author's Note...
Chapter 31: The Grand Reveal
Chapter 32: Getting On The Task At Hand
Chapter 33: Crushed Feelings
Chapter 34: New Problems
Chapter 35: Problems Escalate
Chapter 36: Determining Who's The Best
Chapter 37: Deep Worry
Chapter 38: Captivity At Its Finest
Chapter 39: Dark Plans
Chapter 40: The Past and The Present
Chapter 41: A New Experience
Chapter 42: The Unexpected Turn
Chapter 43: Sad Times
Chapter 44: The Heart Wrenching Decision
Chapter 45: A New Beginning
Chapter 46: The Last Goodbye
The End!!

Chapter 3: The Start of Something New

5.9K 149 813
By Powerful_Niya

A.N.

This chapter will set things off on the crazy side. Things will get crazier than this later on. Just a warning.. So, tell me what you think about it...

But anyway... Enjoy..💞💞

(Warning: Forced Lemon and Dirty Language)

Hinata's P.O.V

I stretched the black suit out
slowly as I moved my body in it, trying to adjust myself inside of the tight fabric.

"It's a little too tight, Naruto," I commented as I looked up at him slowly with my lavender eyes.

I saw, that he was leaning on his dresser looking at me from head to toe in front of me.

He also got me black cat ears that I now wore, on the top of my head, to go with the black suit making me feel naughty.

Also, he made me let loose my long midnight blue hair from my bun.

My long hair swayed loosely as I tried to move in the tight suit that hugged my body like a second skin.

The top of the suit where my breasts were located, were pushed tightly together, exposing the top parts of them.

Revealing how big and round they were...

The only thing that was covered was my nipples that even showed through the suit, making me feel nervous and embarrassed.

I blushed as I felt them jiggle a bit in the suit when I moved.

The side of the suit only had straps to it, exposing my waist and the side of my hips.

Then, the suit stopped at my ankles where black, long boots met and traveled all the way up to my thighs.

I looked up at him as he stepped up to me, his eyes set on my jiggling breasts which no longer was held in my bra.

I whimpered when he suddenly grabbed both of my breasts roughly.

"Sexy Bitch." He snorted out which made me quickly look up at him with a glare.

"I-I'm not a b-bitch." I stuttered out with a slight glare.

He chuckled and started to massage them smoothly.

He rolled them roughly and quite expertly in his hands making me bite my lip, desperately holding back from moaning from this new sensation.

He then suddenly pulled my suit down roughly, making my breasts pop out, my eyes widening at that.

"Ahh. Please, don't look." I yelled out pleadingly but he did anyway, lust radiating off of his body into my very soul.

His blue eyes scanned my large, voluptuous breasts intently making me feel embarrassed.

My pink, plump nipples were out in the open for his lust-filled eyes to see.

He then grabbed both of my breasts roughly and moved them in his hands up and down making me squeal in pleasure.

"Please stop it. Stop it!" I moaned out making him grin hungrily.

"Moan Slut." He demanded darkly and pinched both of my nipples in both of his hands.

I squealed loudly, my voice echoing off of the walls of his bedroom making him groan.

"Ahh, Fuck yeah." He purred and licked his lips at my performance, embarrassing me further.

He then, let them go but gently slapped them making a sting of pleasure/pain erupt out from them.

I screamed in pleasure as they bounced ferociously in front of him, my face turning red.

He smirked darkly at that but then grabbed my suit again and wrapped it back to the way it was, covering my breasts from his view.

He chuckled when he saw my flustered, embarrassed face, my eyes hooded and my head lowered.

I looked up at him slightly and saw his eyes still hooded with lust, his blue eyes darkened tremendously.

What's wrong with him?

"Well, your shift starts in 10 minutes. So, get to work." He said and grabbed a piece of my hair and twirled it in his hands and leaned in to my face making me gasp.

"I'll be there, watching." He added darkly and let go of my hair.

The piece of hair landed in front of my eyes slowly. I quickly moved it away and walked to the door without looking back.

I hate it here.. This was all a mistake.. An accident..

40 min. Later

I looked around slowly at the dark, neon-lighted dance floor as people danced sexily all around.

Girls danced on the men while they ground against them back, completely in their own worlds.

I shuddered at that and continued to wipe down the bar with a simple white towel.

The music blasted loudly which played a rap song I didn't recognize, completely surprising me.

I then looked up and blushed when I saw Naruto walk up to me from the middle of the club.

He was dressed in a black coat that was zipped halfway, on which he didn't have a shirt on under it, revealing his tanned, toned chest to me.

He also wore black ripped jeans that held chains strapped around them.

And his black, army boots clicked softly on the floor as he walked towards me.

I watched him as he came closer, his seductive smirk growing more readable making me start to sweat.

He finally made it up to me and then sat down on a bar bench directly in front of me.

His arms over the other as he looked at me continue to clean the counter.

So far I had 8 orders and all the men did was lick their lips at me, while holding a dirty glint in their eyes...

But they never did anything though..

Maybe it was because of Naruto. But it was still so embarrassing...

I sighed and looked at him but then grabbed the used cups that were on the counter beside him.

"What would you like Naruto? I asked politely as I turned and placed them in the sink behind me.

He clicked his tongue as he eyed my ass, sitting back to fully examine it, his one finger twirling his blonde hair around in anticipation.

"I want, a Vodka and a side order of you to go. I'm cutting your shift early. I want to show you something."

He said which made me very nervous, his previous statement on what he would do to me popping up in my mind.

Oh, no..

I nodded slowly and quickly wiped the sweat off of my forehead, the sweat now annoying me.

I quickly turned back around and made his order, grabbing the Vodka bottle and a glass cup.

I held my breath as I started to smell the strong Vodka as I poured it out.

I poured it slowly into the tall glass cup and waited until it filled to the top.

I backed away and placed the bottle down onto the counter and then turned around to the back of the bar.

I then placed a straw and an orange umbrella in it with a small smile before sliding it to him.

"Enjoy," I announced quietly which made him laugh, his posture erect and interested, his hands now clenching the drink that I just recently fixed for him.

"I'm no mere Customer Hinata. You address me by my name." He ordered and quickly drunk his Vodka.

Throwing his head back, drinking the tall glass of Vodka quickly.

His adam's apple bobbed up and down as he drunk down the strong-smelling alcohol making me gulp.

He then slammed the cup down harshly on the table, the cup now empty.

I watched him as he then raised the cup back up to me, a proud smirk on his face.

"More." He ordered darkly making me gulp but I shakily grabbed it again. I then turned and filled it back up again and then handed it back to him.

He smirked and reached and grabbed it from my hands, not before rubbing his fingers on my knuckles, seducing me further making me gasp, my cheeks turning red.

"You're so sexy. You know that?" He complimented and then took a sip of his now filled drink.

I shuddered but nodded, a small smile present on my face "Th-Thank you Naruto. But are you sure you should be gulping that much of that drink down? It's not healthy." I said, quietly, my hands gripping my bottoms nervously.

Surprisingly he chuckled "I know. But I don't care. You turn me on. This, is the only way to calm me down. Unless, you spread your legs for me." He said with a raised eyebrow, his blue eyes staring through my soul making me tremble.

I shook my head making him chuckle "That's what I thought. It'll come soon. All I have to do.. Is wait." He mumbled out making me blush and lower my head.

A couple of minutes later in silence, he finished his drink and stood up and gave me a wad of $100s totaling into $1000.

I gasped and looked up at him in surprise, my eyes staring into his to perhaps read if this was a joke.

He smirked proudly, secretly telling me this was actually real "It's yours, for the night. I have something planned for the two of us." He said sexily, a hidden message under his words making me close my eyes tightly.

I sighed and quickly took the cash from his hands and placed it in my purse which was wrapped over my shoulder "Th-Thank you Naruto. But don't you think it's a bit much? I hardly did anything." I said and looked up at him through my long eyelashes, clearly seeing his body stiffen.

He then shifted and placed a hand on his hip, a smirk present on his face from my shyness "It's fine Hinata. I told you I'll pay you well. Now come here." He ordered me making me tremble in nervousness.

But, I walked around the counter and stood directly in front of him, as he told me too.

My hands were clamped together in front of my lower area as I looked up at him slightly.

His much taller body hunched over mines as his sharp canines peeked out at me, a smirk adorning his features.

I shivered and looked directly into his blue eyes that shined with mischief and lust.

His smirk then darkened at my innocent stare "Let's have a little fun." He said seductively making me gulp.

20 minutes Later

"I don't think we should be doing this. With all of these people looking. Stop Naruto." I whined out as I sat directly on top of his lap in the seating area in the club.

His hands, fondled my breasts out in the open where everyone can see my naked chest.

Men and Women watched us with dirty smirks.

Men licked their lips while the women grinned.

I moaned loudly when he tweaked my nipples harshly, stopping my thrashing "We're putting on a show for everyone. So, stop pretending." He whispered harshly and brought his hand down to my lower area.

He rubbed me slowly through my suit making me moan.

I cringed when I felt myself become extremely wet from his touches. "Stop, I'm not pretending. Please." I whimpered out making him chuckle, his hands holding me back tightly

But, he then suddenly threw me down onto the couch beside us making me gasp.

I landed almost immediately and stared up at him in horror, my body trembling as people stood all around us, watching me suffer.

He smirked darkly and then turned and placed his hands on my lower area which was covered.

I looked up at him confused but he then suddenly ripped my suit open revealing my black underwear. I gasped and slapped his hands away making him back away, his face growing angrier by the second.

"Please don't. Not here. Not ever." I whimpered out, my eyes closed as I swung my hands at him.

Naruto clicked his tongue and turned and nodded his head at two of the men that were standing around which they gladly responded to Naruto's hidden message.

They then came up and forcefully hold my arms and legs down, completely surprising me.

I screamed loudly when all the men including Naruto chuckled, their strong hands holding down all 4 of my limbs, leaving me powerless.

"Isn't she cute, Men? Ooh, I can't wait to fuck the shit out of that pretty little cunt she has." Naruto said nastily making my eyes widen, the two other men laughing at his comment.

I started to squirm and scream loudly, my body writhing under the men. "Please, Stop. Help me. Someone Hel-" I was cut off when the man above me who was holding my arms placed a hand over my mouth, silencing my pleads and cries.

"Shut the fuck up Bitch, and take it. Take Bosses Cock." He said through gritted teeth, my eyes widening at his words.

I shrieked when I looked up and saw Naruto unbuckling his pants and then pulled them down slightly. He pulled his boxers down too and took out his thick, long cock, revealing it to everyone leaving me speechless.

He nodded again and the man holding my legs raised them up a bit.

I signaled that, that was my opportunity to escape from this madness, that they would bring to me in front of all of these terrible people.

I quickly sunk my teeth into the man that was covering my mouth making him retreat. I also turned and quickly kicked him in the balls making him yelp and fall down in pain.

I then kicked the other man in the nose quickly making him scream in pain, his nose starting to bleed terribly making him clutch it.

People gasped and scoffed angrily at the sudden turn of events but that was ignored by me.

I then turned and kicked Naruto in the face and backed up further up the couch, away from him.

Naruto groaned, his head thrown back from my brutal kick.

He then fell back harshly onto the ground making some people gasp.

They were all distracted giving me enough time to knock them down, so I could get away.

I quickly got up not before fixing my suit back to cover up my breasts.

I then turned around, ignoring all the yells and curses behind me from the people in the club, my feet taking me away from the madness behind me.

I then, ran up to the back door of the club, my eyes widening in hope.

I opened it shakily, my body so shaken up.

They were going to rape me, if I didn't do anything.

I shuddered at the thought and closed the door behind me and then ran outside.

I kept running while looking for where I parked Ino's car in the parking lot.

I still had my purse on so I'm grateful for that, I can leave now, and not come back.

I smiled and ran to Ino's car quickly once I finally found it.

I then tried to open the door but before I could open it all the way I felt strong hands grab my arms tightly and swing me into the car, my head connecting with the window sill.

I screamed and fell down not before a hand grabbed my throat tightly pushing me back up onto the car.

I whimpered and opened my eyes to see blue rage-filled eyes staring into my lavender pain-filled ones.

Naruto scowled at me and slapped me hard across my face with his other hand making me scream, my body slacking in pain.

"Stop, leave me alone," I yelled out loudly, while looking up at him through my hair with tears in my eyes.

He snarled and glared at me, freezing me to my spot.

"How dare, you try to escape me. I told you, once you signed the contract, I can do anything I wanted to you and that, you can't escape or quit. Do I need to keep repeating it?" He said again but more deadly making me tremble.

I shook my head and raised myself up, a light bruise forming on my cheek from his harsh slap.

I then raised my head up and spat nastily in his face which made him flinch "You bastard. I would never, give myself to you." I said through gritted teeth, my spit landing on his left cheek.

He chuckled and raised his free hand and slowly wiped the spit off of his cheek.

He then brought his fingers to his lips, making my eyes widen.

He smirked darkly and licked my spit off of his hand nastily and then swallowed it, showing me, my spit was now inside of him.

I looked at him in disgust and squirmed when he turned his blue, lust-filled eyes back to me "Mmm, You even taste delicious, Hinata." He complimented nastily making me gag in disgust.

I raised my hand and then slapped him away "Get away from me, or I'll call the cops on you and shut this whole place down." I screamed at him as tears fell down my cheeks.

He backed away slightly from my slap, a taken aback look on his face.

He then brought his hand and rubbed his cheek softly, a small bruise forming on his too.

"Such empty threats, My darling. Here, try it. Call the cops on me. Have me arrested and shut my club down. Go on. I won't stop you." He informed and handed me his phone out of his pocket.

I shakily took it and pressed the home button.

I scowled when the password key came up..

He was only playing with me..

I looked back up at him to see, he was chuckling "You foolish girl. How about, we go back in and we forget that we even did anything, Okay?" He suggested with a tilt of his head and a hand on his hip.

I sniffed and turned away "No, I won't let you try to rape me again. I won't, allow it.. I said shakily while grabbing my phone out of my purse.

He snarled and quickly grabbed his phone out of my hand roughly making me gasp, my other hand holding my phone tightly.

He then placed it in his back pocket and then looked back at me.

He stared at me intently, no emotions present on his face.

He then suddenly launched out at me making me shriek. My phone dropped on the ground when he grabbed my waist and twisted me around.

My face now smashed into Ino's window sill.

He held my arms back with one arm and the other one he ripped my panties off under my shredded suit.

I screamed and squirmed at that "Please, don't do this." I cried out desperately, feeling my bare butt out in the open from him to see.

He growled and grabbed a handful of my hair and banged my head in the car door making me cry out in pain.

"Shut the fuck up Hinata. You can't do a fucking thing. All of those threats you threatened are a bunch of bullshit. So stop being a little bitch and take my dick." He yelled making me cry out.

He's really going to do it. He's really going to rape me, and there's nothing I can do...

He then bend me over on the car and stared at my lower exposed area.

He spread out my lips making me tremble, but he then stared at my now exposed opening which was a little wider than the normal virgin would be

"You, aren't even a fucking virgin? Are you fucking kidding me? Damn it. He yelled out angrily and spread me out wider, staring into my used hole.

I sniffed and squirmed as I felt how rough he rubbed me there, his face stone cold.

"I t-told you, I had a boyfr- Ahhh!" I screamed when he thrust two full fingers inside of me, my body trembling by the sudden action.

"Stop talking about another fucking man and take my fingers. And next, my cock." He said angrily, jealousy taunted in his voice.

He then began to thrust his fingers insanely inside of me making my eyes widen, my body completely surprise of such intense pleasure.

I closed my eyes tightly when I felt myself begin to tremble.

Oh no...

I feel myself getting wet. I like what he's doing to me...

That can't be..

"Oooh". I moaned out as he thrust them hard and fast, thrusting them against my tight walls.

He licked his lips as my juices gushed loudly with his fingers. "Fuck, you're so tight. Stretching out your pussy feels amazing, doesn't it Hinata?" He asked nastily making me blush but I didn't say anything.

He then suddenly stopped his fingers from thrusting inside of me making me whimper.

He pulled them out abruptly and slapped my ass roughly, making a loud sound to erupt around me, following my screams.

I fell helplessly onto the ground, crying all the way.

I cried into my hands, my bare butt connecting with the nasty, concrete ground. "Please, just end this. Let me go." I pleaded in a whisper, mostly to myself which he, of course, heard.

He chuckled and pushed me down on all fours, while unbuckling his pants, pulling his boxers down as well.

"As you wish, my Sweetheart." He said and without another word he suddenly slammed his hardened cock into me making me scream.

I clawed harshly at the ground as he kept shoving his length into my tight pussy, completely filling me up inside.

He kept shoving it in until he got to the hilt making me pant, a huge blush stained on my face.

He then grabbed my hips and immediately started to thrust into me with hard and fast thrusts making me choke out moans, his speed making me dizzy.

"St-Stop Ahh. Too hard. Slow down." I yelled out, which he only groaned as a response.

"Ooh, take my fucking cock Hinata. I want you." He moaned out making me cry out in pleasure.

He slammed into my sensitive area harshly over and over again making me scream out in pleasure, my body spasming now.

"Ooh Yes. Ooh. Mmm." I moaned out making him chuckle "There's my slut. Let your inner lust show out to me. Let me hear you moan.. No Scream!!"

He yelled and thrusted faster making my body shake harshly back and forth onto his dick.

I screamed as I felt myself about to cum "Oh nooo.. I-I'm c-c-cumming." I yelled out and came hard onto him with a loud moan.

He chuckled and came as well making him groan loudly.

I breathed in and out rapidly from that intense pleasure he just gave me, feeling tired now.

Toneri was never like that. Nowhere near as rough and fast like that.

That session completely blew my mind away.. Like I secretly wanted...

He took me by surprise when he started to thrust into me again.

I gasped in surprise but mostly in fear..

More.. He's going again?

He thrusted more into me, pumping into me hard. I fell on my arms as he laid over me and thrusted down, holding my ass cheeks tightly.

I screamed as my face was smashed into the concrete ground below me. "Ahh, Ooh, Soo. Good." I moaned out, my toes curling in my heels while my eyes rolled.

My performance made him chuckle, a happy groan passing out of his lips "I knew you would love my cock. I'll give it to you everyday if you want me to. I'll fuck you anytime and anywhere. So, just stay, Hinata." He groaned out making me freeze up.

I wasn't supposed to be loving this. He was raping me after all but now, this wouldn't be considered rape if I love it.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt myself about to cum again, his speed increasing "Ahh, I'm cumming." I yelled out in ecstacy, my body spasming harshly.

I came hard on his cock a 2nd time which made my whole body tingle.

He smirked nastily and leaned back, pulling me so I could sit on his dick.

He held my stomach tightly, his muscular, built arms under my breasts as they jiggled out of my suit. He drilled up into me fast and hard making my eyes roll in the back of my head, my body twitching.

"Please, that's enough. Let me.. Ooh, rest. I can't!" I yelled out on which he ignored me and thrust even faster inside of me making my mind go completely blank.

My body shook so much I couldn't even think straight.

How is this man so good, at sex?

How is his stamina this high?

Is he a succubus/incubus god or something? He's just too good at seducing girls and.. sex. It's incredible.

He then made me cum a third time, while still thrusting inside of me making me scream out, my throat growing hoarse.

He then flipped me over, turning me over so I could stare at his dirty smirk and his hooded blue, lust-filled eyes. "Does this feel good? Do you want more Hinata?" He asked darkly, but I just sat there, my mind still blank.

All I wanted was a long nap, back at Ino's apartment.

Away, from him...

He chuckled at my dazed face, deciding to take advantage of me again.

He pulled me up to him and thrust inside of me again making me scream out.

He moved his hips against me while holding my hips down with his strong hands.

He kept thrusting wildly inside of me making me moan loudly, his body hovered over mines.

He then swept one hand over my back and brought me into his chest as he thrusted inside of me constantly.

I shuddered and moaned into his chest, my hands coming up to grip at his black jacket.

I then wrapped my hands around his neck as he held my legs up and thrust into me upwards.

I screamed and moaned while he grunted and groaned.

It seemed like hours, Naruto fucking me over and over again on the concrete ground of his club parking lot.

He made me cum five times, which never happened to me before...

I had mixed emotions about that...

Should I stay.. Or should I leave and take the risk of his rage?

***

A.N.

Well that's it..

I hoped you enjoyed.. And tell me what you think about this dark, chapter.. 😬😬

Was I a little too harsh on Hinata.. Or what?

If so.. My bad.. Heh.. Heh.. 😅😅

But anyway.. Comment, Vote and Follow please. 😘😘

-Powerful_Niya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 471 42
β”ˆ β‹ž 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 β‹Ÿ β”ˆ β—¦β€’β—¦β₯β€’β—¦ A NaruHina Fanfic H POV No Hinata. I shook those thoughts, no I can't think about him now. Clan comes first and that's...
196K 3.4K 19
When he was born, Naruto's parents were supposed to die, but what if they didn't? What if Naruto had two sisters, and was the oldest triplet...
12.9K 503 45
A NaruHina fanfic. Canon setting. Hinata Hyuuga. The gentle, shy and kind first-born of the main Hyuuga household. She had always been perceived as w...
67.7K 3.4K 43
"Your next hunt is in twelve minutes, Prince Naruto. The vampires are scared so, they should be easy prey." Amy, his werewolf assistant explained exc...