Fake Love โ€ข Zach Herron

By strcberries

In which a well known youtuber must date a boy band member and ends up falling in love More

Cast
Kate
Hello!
Concert part 2
Another chapter bois๐Ÿค 
:/
another chapter yuh yuh yuh
Is this love,so soon?
UgH
โ˜•๏ธโ˜•๏ธ
Heartbreak hotel
Part 13
he's on my mind
Prom?
its hurts so much
๐Ÿ’”
so long lover
forget about it
in which they get thier happy ending.. or do they?

Concert

4K 50 3
By strcberries

Kate's pov
As I pulled into the driveway of my home I got a text message from grace . She asked if I wanted to join her to go see why don't we tonight. It actually seems pretty fun because I haven't been to a concert since the last time Claire was in town .

Claire is my best friend who moved out of the state because her parents got a new job . We did pretty much everything together and always had a blast . When she moved it was so hard for me , I shut people out of my life and didn't talk to anyone for weeks. The only exception was my mom or grace.

Claire and I have been best friends since kindergarten and in 4th grade grace had came into our lives . Since then we were the iconic dream meme team :') . I was so selfish I never even thought or asked grace how she was holding up about the Claire situation . Ever since I realized how selfish I was I started saying yes to everything grace would ask me too do with her for 2 reasons . The first being me feeling guilty about not even thinking of her feelings about Claire moving . And the second being that she's my closest friend and couldn't imagine my life without her .

I quickly replied saying " I'd love too :) " . I walked in and hugged my mom and asked her if I could go . It was sort of a surprise to her because I hardly went out because of my anxiety and because I'm very introverted . I could tell she was happy  that i was going out so she replied " of course beautiful " I smiled and ran upstairs . I got changed into an outfit I recently bought but haven't used .

Liked by @graceellise and 1.2 million others
KateMcrae: I want to take you away✨

Graceellise: my hot bestfriend
User24: ur gorgeous
Stunningkate: can I be you please?
Wdw.xpm: Jesus you're stunning
RickeyThompson: okayyy BESTFRIEND 😻
Brandon.Ar: hmu bby
Luna.Lai: omg so beautiful!!
User3: I stan
JamesCharles : sister shook
EthanDolan : I like your pants
Eliana.Thomas: oooooh😍
Haley.Donaldson: model material
               Load 167,896 comments and more ...

About 30 minutes later grace texted me saying she was ready for me to pick her up. I quickly grabbed my keys and drove off to her house which was about 7 minutes away.

I honked my horn to let her know I was here and saw her dash out her house . I laughed at her because she's so funny and doesn't even realize it . She put the location on google maps and played some why don't we . " Nobody Gotta Know " played and I started to hum to the beat.

Some day I hope to make music of my own but sometimes I realize it may never happen :/ About an hour later we arrived . Grace Got us VIP tickets so that means we get to meet the boys after the show .

We ended up being front row in the middle so that was so incredible . It got crowded fast and many girls asked for photos with me so of course I said yes. Many asked if was dating any of the boys and I said " hahaha no I don't even know them personally but I wish" than all the girls screamed  because they said that they've lowkey always shipped me with Zach and that they're gonna try to make it happen . Lol ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
192K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
100K 5.3K 78
a lonely boy so vulnerable, to his house he walks alone the bad wolf ice-cream man had known, and took him to his awful home. Calum Hood au copyrigh...