Another chapter bois🤠

Kate's pov*
It was around 3:15 pm when I was awoken by my phone . It was my manager Carla calling . "Hello?" I said in a raspy voice . "Hi Kate i have some really good news and need you to get down here asap" I said " um okay can't you tell me now? " she replied saying " no get here soon bye"

okay? I got changed into a simple outfit and did my makeup . I headed out about and hour later after Carla called and said to me that I needed to be there in less than 20 minutes . I saw that she was accompanied by a few other boys . I knew exactly who they were . Why don't we . " yo I'm here " is all I said . Carla looked at me and said " Kate nice to see you too . These are the why don't we boys and me and their manager David have some exciting news that will be good for both of you guys career." " um okay can you get to the point I kind of have plans with Rickey and Grace today so .."

she looked at me very weird and said " take a seat next to zach " I did exactly what she said because if you don't she gets angry and you don't want to see Carla angry. "Okay so David and I think it would be really good if Kate and one of the guys fakes date . Now before you all freak out it would really benefit both of you guys career by helping Kate get more supporters and why don't we as well . " I was shocked . I don't want to be in a relationship In fact I hate them . The only guy I'd be willing to date is Matthew and we all know thats not happening .

" no sorry I'm out " I said and got up and walked out . Carla stopped me and said " have a seat Kate " I did . All the guys are in a relationship except Daniel and Zach . " Kate what a lucky gal you are because you get to choose the lucky boy who will be your partner in crime . " I cringed . " please don't ever say that again Carla "

she rolled her eyes . " if you don't hurry up and choose I will " I didn't choose . I couldn't . " okay I guess I'll do it . Zach what a lucky boy . You and Kate are now a thing . Now get out of my office but before you leave there's paparazzi outside so kate and Zach you guys will have to hold hands ." Woah woah woah . " Carla don't you think that's a little to much . Maybe we could walk side by side and fake smile? Please " I give her this look that says "please help a girl out " she said " okay okay " I smiled . When we walked out zach and I stood side by side and pretended to talk and smile while the paparazzi took photos . Great just what I need .