Concert

Kate's pov
As I pulled into the driveway of my home I got a text message from grace . She asked if I wanted to join her to go see why don't we tonight. It actually seems pretty fun because I haven't been to a concert since the last time Claire was in town .

Claire is my best friend who moved out of the state because her parents got a new job . We did pretty much everything together and always had a blast . When she moved it was so hard for me , I shut people out of my life and didn't talk to anyone for weeks. The only exception was my mom or grace.

Claire and I have been best friends since kindergarten and in 4th grade grace had came into our lives . Since then we were the iconic dream meme team :') . I was so selfish I never even thought or asked grace how she was holding up about the Claire situation . Ever since I realized how selfish I was I started saying yes to everything grace would ask me too do with her for 2 reasons . The first being me feeling guilty about not even thinking of her feelings about Claire moving . And the second being that she's my closest friend and couldn't imagine my life without her .

I quickly replied saying " I'd love too :) " . I walked in and hugged my mom and asked her if I could go . It was sort of a surprise to her because I hardly went out because of my anxiety and because I'm very introverted . I could tell she was happy  that i was going out so she replied " of course beautiful " I smiled and ran upstairs . I got changed into an outfit I recently bought but haven't used .

Liked by @graceellise and 1

Liked by @graceellise and 1.2 million others
KateMcrae: I want to take you away✨

Graceellise: my hot bestfriend
User24: ur gorgeous
Stunningkate: can I be you please?
Wdw.xpm: Jesus you're stunning
RickeyThompson: okayyy BESTFRIEND 😻
Brandon.Ar: hmu bby
Luna.Lai: omg so beautiful!!
User3: I stan
JamesCharles : sister shook
EthanDolan : I like your pants
Eliana.Thomas: oooooh😍
Haley.Donaldson: model material
               Load 167,896 comments and more ...

About 30 minutes later grace texted me saying she was ready for me to pick her up. I quickly grabbed my keys and drove off to her house which was about 7 minutes away.

I honked my horn to let her know I was here and saw her dash out her house . I laughed at her because she's so funny and doesn't even realize it . She put the location on google maps and played some why don't we . " Nobody Gotta Know " played and I started to hum to the beat.

Some day I hope to make music of my own but sometimes I realize it may never happen :/ About an hour later we arrived . Grace Got us VIP tickets so that means we get to meet the boys after the show .

We ended up being front row in the middle so that was so incredible . It got crowded fast and many girls asked for photos with me so of course I said yes. Many asked if was dating any of the boys and I said " hahaha no I don't even know them personally but I wish" than all the girls screamed  because they said that they've lowkey always shipped me with Zach and that they're gonna try to make it happen . Lol ok.