My Perverted Husband | Taehyu...

By guccifantaesy

Rated 18+ Han Jaeyeon a.k.a Jae, is just a normal girl who goes to high school and studies very hard. Alongsi... More

intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Rest In Peace, Jonghyun
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
ANNOUNCEMENT
Twenty Five
Important
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
It's opened!
Twenty Eight {100K Special}
Important announcement (voting closed)
Thirty
Thirty One
revealing the winning books
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Rave & Jimin | for confused readers...
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven {1 Million Special}
regarding updates
Fourty Eight
So....
This story has been plagiarised
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
What happened to Taehyung?
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
finale

Twenty Nine

54.5K 2.1K 2.4K
By guccifantaesy

TWO DAYS LATER...

Taehyung's POV

Jae and I both get ready for graduation day.

I watch her ironing my clothes while I grab a towel and make my way to the bathroom to shower. I close and lock the door.

Taking my clothes off, I enter the shower and turn the water on.

While showering, my mind drowns into deep thought.

Jae's been acting weird for a couple of days now.

She's also been hooked on to her phone a lot. Is she talking to that guy she walked home with the other day? I swear he's familiar. I wonder what his name is.

For some reason, I'm not hurting her as much as I used to. I just hope that Bomi hasn't noticed that, either.

I fear that Jae will fall for me and she can't. She can't fall in love with someone like me. If she ever finds out about why I'm like this towards her, she'll really hate me.

Now, I finish showering. I turn the water off and step out of the bath. I look around for a towel but can't seem to find it. Oh right, I forgot to bring it.

An idea appears on my mind, causing me to smirk. Maybe I'll ask Jae to bring it for me.

I knock on the door. "Jae?"

"Yes?" She shouts from behind the door.

"Can you bring me my towel, please? I forgot to take it with me." I ask, smirking.

Next, I hear shuffling then footsteps approaching. I unlock the door and open it, hiding behind the door. I see the towel in her hand as she tries to hand it to me through the entrance of the door. I smirk when I grab her wrist and pull her inside, wrapping my arms around her in a back hug. I hear her let out a gasp.

I press my bare chest against her clothed back. I lean my lips near her neck and breathe against it. I see her shivering a little and watch her cheeks turning pink. "T-Taehyung..." She stutters, not facing me.

"Yes, kitten?" I answer softly, using a pet name. I chuckle when I see her reaction to the pet name I gave her.

"Come on, y-you're not even ready." She stutters again, looking like a blushing mess.

I kiss her cheek from behind. "So?" I speak while teasingly brushing my lips against her ear.

"T-Taehyung, please." She stutters, clearly displaying nervousness in her tone.

I whisper in her ear from behind. "You've seen me with no clothes on before, anyway."

She sighs. "Please just take the t-towel." Then she holds it up.

As a wide smirk etches on my lips, I take the towel from her hand. "Fine." After kissing her cheek again, she unwraps my arms from around her and quickly rushes out the bathroom. I chuckle and shake my head.

I've got to admit, she looks cute when she blushes.

END OF GRADUATION . . .

Jae's POV

Finally we graduated and everyone hurriedly makes their way out of the school, running while clapping and cheering.

The girls and I wait for the boys outside the school so we can go out and celebrate.

"How are you and the baby doing, Jae?" Dee asks.

I smile and place my palm over my stomach lightly. "We're doing great." Not really, but I don't want them stressed or worried about me on this special day for us.

"Have you told Taehyung about the baby?" Mira asks.

I shake my head. "Not yet. We're not exactly close just yet, so I'll tell him when the time's right."

Suddenly, we hear a cheerful voice coming from the the exit of the school. We glance at the owner of the voice and see the boys finally arriving. "Let's go and celebrate!!" Hoseok exclaims with a bright smile and dances.

We all chuckle and we start walking together towards the game centre place. Just when I thought this time could get any better, a familiar annoying voice shouts from behind us and we stop in our tracks. "Taetae! Where are you going leaving me behind?"

I hear Yoongi mumble. "Oh God, no."

I let out a displeasing sigh and look back, watching Bomi catching up to us. Once she reaches, she pushes me aside. I stumble but luckily, the girls catch me. I spot Rave sending her a death glare. I glance at the girls and shake my head, indicating to not say a word.

Namjoon glances at Taehyung with a 'really, Taehyung' look.

I divert my gaze to Taehyung, whose facial expression morphs from confusion to slight annoyance. While the rest of the boys groan and shake their heads.

"Bomi, I thought you had a family dinner party to attend to?" Taehyung questions her.

She scoffs. "Why would I want to go to a lame dinner party when I can just spend time with my boyfriend?"

"I'm just...going with my friends." He speaks, subtly trying to get rid of her. Why is he suddenly acting this way towards her? Is my wish somewhat coming true or something?

Bomi glances at everyone, until her eyes land on me and raises an eyebrow, sending me a look as if I'm dirt under someone's shoe then she looks back at Taehyung. "So you can take your so-called trashy wife of yours but you can't take your beautiful girlfriend along with you?"

He sighs and he smiles at her. "Fine. Let's go."

Instantly, everyone groans and exclaims with a 'what?!'

"Taehyung, I thought we agreed on-" Seokjin says but gets cut off by Taehyung.

"Yeah and I agreed to take my girlfriend along now. Anyone that has a problem with it, tough luck. That's it. End of discussion." He snaps. With that said, he walks away with Bomi.

"This is so not fair." Jungkook mumbles under his breath.

"Well that's our time officially ruined." Haechan says and rolls his eyes.

To be honest, this is not how I wanted this graduation celebratory time to turn out. Now everyone's moods have dropped.

I really hope Bomi doesn't cause any trouble for us. I'll stay away from Taehyung, because that's what always happens anyway.

EVENING TIME . . .

Third Person's POV

"Oh look, Taetae! Let's go in here!" Bomi squeals and drags Taehyung inside a bowling room that has a bar inside the place. Jae wonders. Oh great. I hope she's not thinking of making him drunk.

"I'm losing my patience right now." Yoongi speaks in an irritated tone.

"Same here. We haven't done whatever we wanted to do because of that plastic barbie doll." Jungkook replies, clearly looking frustrated.

Ace sighs. "We've got to do something to get rid of her."

"Oooh I'm loving this already." Dee answers, smirking.

"Like what?" Rave asks.

Ace replies. "I'll think of something. In the meantime, we'll keep an eye on Jae and make sure nothing bad happens to her." Then she whispers the last part. "She's pregnant, remember."

The girls nod and enter the place with the boys.

Jae sits on a bench at the bowling arena, watching the boys let out huffs in frustration about Bomi while playing. Jae sits comfortably just so her backache doesn't worsen. She doesn't display how upset she is about Bomi being here.

Her eyes search for Taehyung and she finds him sitting at the bar with Bomi, possibly ordering a drink. She frowns and watches Bomi's every move. I'm having a bad feeling about this. She thinks to herself.

She can't physically get up and stop him because she knows that Bomi will push her away, which is risky for her as she's pregnant. She thinks to herself to wait for the right moment.

"Jae?" A familiar voice calls her softly, causing her to snap out of her thoughts. Her head darts to the owner of the voice. She looks up and sees Jimin holding out a glass of water to her. "I ordered water for you. I know you don't drink, so..." He explains then his words trail off.

Her eyes widen. "You must have paid for this, right? I would have given you my money."

He shrugs. "My treat. Plus, it's an apology for what happened the other day."

She smiles and takes the glass from him. "There's no need to apologise, I completely understand. Thank you for this."

He smiles brightly and nods. Then he takes a shot of his drink and goes to bowl with the others.

She takes a sip of her water and watch the boys playing. Even though I don't trust Bomi, I'm hoping that nothing bad happens.

Jae was wrong.

Twenty minutes later, a shout resonates from across the room. Bomi.

Jae immediately looks back and see Bomi shouting at Taehyung. She frowns, thinking there's something definitely wrong. She puts her drink down on the table and rushes to them.

She checks what's happening and sees Taehyung coughing and his face turning red. She instantly rubs his back and orders a drink of water from the bartender. He hurriedly fills it up and hands it to her. She makes Taehyung drink the water and continues to rub his back.

"Don't you dare throw up! Especially on me!" Bomi shouts at him.

Jae glances at Bomi and glares. "Don't talk to him like that! Can't you see he's sick?!"

"Shut up, trash bag! This is between me and my boyfriend. Now shoo!" Bomi waves her hand, motioning Jae to leave as if she's some kind of animal.

"Be quiet, Pomi. He's clearly sick! I'm taking him." Jae slowly lifts Taehyung up. She wraps his arm around her shoulder and she wraps her arm around his torso. Despite her back aching, that wasn't important right now, but trying to take her sick husband home is more important.

"J-Jae..." He utters with his voice cracking and continuously coughing.

"There's no need to say anything, Taehyung. I'll take you home, okay?" She replies, looking around for a taxi.

"Jae!" She hears a shout from behind her. Looking back, she sees Namjoon running towards her. "You won't be able to find a taxi at this time. I'll drop you two home."

"Are you sure? I don't want to disrupt your evening with the others." She questions, looking at him with worry.

"Don't worry about that. He's not well, so taking him home is more important right now." He says and gets his keys out. "Come on, let's go into my car."

She nods and takes Taehyung along with her to Namjoon's car. Namjoon carefully gets Taehyung into the car and she enters afterwards, seating beside Taehyung.

Namjoon gets into the driver's seat, starts the car and drives off. "I'll be quick, I promise." He says.

She smiles and nods. "Thank you, Namjoon." She leans Taehyung's head on her shoulder and rests her head on his.

Namjoon speedily drives to their house, while she holds a sick Taehyung close to her.

Finally, Namjoon arrives and he parks up. Exiting the car, he opens the door to the back. He helps Jae take Taehyung out of the car and into the house.

As they both take Taehyung upstairs to Jae and Taehyung's bedroom, they lay him down on the bed.

They both breathe out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much, Namjoon. I really appreciate your help." She thanks him with a smile.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "Of course. He's a brother and you're also a sister to me. So anything to help family out."

Jae smiles and nods. Both of them exit the room and go downstairs. She sees Namjoon out, making sure he drives away safely. She closes the front door and makes her way back upstairs to check on Taehyung.

As soon as she enters the room, she hears continuous coughing from Taehyung. She rushes by his side and rubs his back. "Oh gosh, what did you drink? Was it something alcoholic?" She asks.

"N-No. I-I drank Coca C-Cola-" He utters between heavy coughs.

She frowns. Does that mean Bomi mixed something in his drink?

Jae checks the time and it reads 9:00pm. Maybe he should sleep early.

She makes him face her and gets him to do breathing techniques. She hands him a water bottle out of her school bag she didn't drink today.

Taehyung instantly takes the bottle from her and drinks from it. She watches how red his face is from all the constant coughing and how teary and red his eyes are. She feels like breaking down at the sight of him but she can't.

She cups his cheeks and gazes at him. "Feeling any better now?" She asks softly.

He gazes at her and nods. His eyes read innocence and he softens as their gazes lock. The gap between their lips are so close that they're almost brushing each other.

She smiles and caresses his cheeks with her thumbs. "I think you should sleep, now. Have an early night, okay? You can also rest it off tomorrow."

He nods, without uttering a single word. The love and care that she has for Taehyung in her eyes is endearing. She's nothing like Bomi. Why does she care so much? He wonders.

"Go and freshen up in the bathroom. Then come back and lie down so you can sleep, yeah?" She suggests, helping him up.

He makes his own way to the bathroom slowly and carefully, clutching on to his stomach.

Jae sighs and sits on the bed.

She patiently waits and waits for him. Until five minutes later, he steps out of the bathroom. She immediately stands up and helps him to the bed. Laying him down, she pulls the blanket over him and kisses his forehead. "Sleep now, alright?"

He nods and closes his eyes.

She holds his hand and sparks immediately shoot up within her. She caresses his hand and he slowly drifts off to sleep.

"Goodnight, Taehyung. Sleep well." She whispers.

With that said, she doesn't sleep.

Throughout the night, she comforted him and handed him water every time he woke up and asked for it.

Despite her being pregnant, she still went out of her way to help him. Enemies or not, she genuinely cares.

She stayed awake the entire night, taking care of him without letting sleep take over her. She took care of him the way a wife should take care of her husband.

With love and comfort...

________________________________

I finally updated again! 👏👏👏But this time with a loooooooonng chapter! Over 2K words. Y'all wanted me to write a long chapter, so there you go. I apologise for making you all wait for this update. College is starting literally tomorrow and I've been so busy trying to sort things out for it and also making time to write this for you guys.

Thank you so much for over 100K reads on My Perverted Husband. I honestly don't deserve you all! I love you all so much, stay blessed💜

I added Namjoon's parts mostly towards the end as his birthday is coming up in a few days and he deserves all the love and affection in the world. He's so humble and treats the boys as his brothers and family. So I thought, why not add it in here❤️pls pls pls, shower Namjoon with so much love on his birthday. It's what he deserves.

Btw, I want to know your views on this story so far. Pls leave feedback here >>>
It motivates me to update regularly.

See y'all in the next update 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 17.6K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
49.3K 1.9K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
811K 36.3K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. โ€ข โ€ข...