FATE PLAYS OVER EVERYTHING ✔

By JannatulMauaPinky

#5 in asr 03/01/2019 Cover credit @MeghaMiglani its a arshi story.which doesnt match to the real series of... More

Character Sketch
Character Sketch 3
Character Sktch 4,5,6,7,8&9
Character Sketch 2
2.Just tell me you're only mine
3.Hate you Date you
4.will any secret reveal ?
5.you are a rainbow
6.Honey like holiday
7.why aren't you recognizing me
author's note
8.Date or Disaster
9.lovely but costly date
10.should I tell him ?
11.be aware Devil
12.the rescue
13.Epilogue
*Discussion *

1.after a storm

18.6K 309 9
By JannatulMauaPinky

IN ASR'S CABIN

'Sir ,the new model will join today' said Aman the right hand of asr

Who ?

Miss Avantika.Avantika Roy .

Ok.send her here when she arrives.

Ok sir.

Where are you khushi .I am waiting for you .I don't know what happened there for that you left everything.left me.

Phone rings.

Yeah Di.

Where are you chote?

At office.why ?

Are you serious!you are asking me this !don't you know chote that on this day kh

Knock knock

Yeah come in.

Di I will call you back.someone is at the door.

I was too shocked to react.i couldn't believe my eyes.She was there!She came back !She came back for me !
But my whole world crashed when she said 'Hey,I m Avantika.I am your new super model.'

Khushi...

Who's khushi?I think you are mistaking.I am Avantika.the new model.

Khushi why are you saying all these ?Do you still doubt my love for you ?

I think whatever I have listened about you was wrong .Everyone says you are very concerned about your work.thats the secret of your success.but you are not being co operative with me.then how can I work for you ?

Ok.ok.But don't resign.please

Why would I resign ?

I meant I..whatever let's get back to work.show me your certificates.
I was shocked again.She is a proffesional super model.She is in this proffesional for about 5 years but khushi left me 3 years ago.if she is not khushi then why do I am feeling like she is my khushi !I am sooo confused.

Back to earth Asr!do I have any shoot today ?

Oh yeah!at 3:30 pm for the upcoming summer project .

Ok .then I should go now.

When she turned to go back I don't know why but called her.

Khushi..

And to my utter surprise she looked back.then I looked into her eyes.Her eyes was telling me something which I failed to understand but soon she cleared her throat and told me

Listen Asr I think you are mistaking my name .let me clear that for you.
I m Avantika.Aaavaaantiiiiiikaaaa.

Then I remembered something
Flashback

Khushi letme see your hand.
Q?aapko q dikhau?
Cause I know you have written my name in your hand.
Ye apki galat phemi hain.maine aapki naam q likhunggi apne haat per?
Wo to tumhe pata hain khushi.oh no I think buaji is coming.
Kya!by taking this chance I take a look at her hand .she wrote arnavji in her hand and that too inside a heart shape .
She turned red by shyness.

Then she said wo Kya hain na ki Nilam ji nain hume batayi ki wo aapki naam uski haath per likhna chahti hain lekin konsi style per likhna use lekar confusion hain.isliye mere haath paar likhkar practice kiya Aur aap bhi mere dusre haath bhi dekh lijiye .waha par mere naam bhi likha hain .
She showed me her left hand.
Dekha apne?yaha par khushi likha hain khuuuuuuuushiiiiiiiiiiii.

Flashback ends

Oh hello!Mr Asr?
I m sorry and its just Asr.
Ok .....bye...

Haan.bye.

Its been 2 hours since she left my cabin.and here I m unable to think anything except her.then I look at my watch.its 3:32.i decided to go to the shooting spot.

When I reached there I was shocked.how can she be my khushi ?my khushi never worn such cloths with much confidence well she was very traditional but my khushi was my khushi and she is a super model.she will shoot like this and thats very obvious.
But why am I feeling angry seeing her like this!

Stop it.i said.
What happened asr?the photographer asked.

I didn't know what to say but I can't let other man see her like this .I dnt know but I can't!

I said what the hell is this ?what the hell is she wearing ?
What's wrong with her outfit asr?
No I mean.we are working on our summer project .this dress doesnt go with the concept .I m sending a dress let her wear that .

Asr' s dress
Now it's alright .I said .

Ok .asr but we need to shoot pictures of at least 3 dresses for the beauty magazine today.can we shoot for that now ?
Ok I said.

Again she wore such cloths for shoot. I saw hurt ,anger and fear in her eyes while she was posing.
Now it's time for the last shoot .Don't know what she will wear for this shoot.

Atlast the shoot ended.backup for today .

I signed in relief.

When I was going back to my home from office I saw her waiting for a cab.i offered her a ride .At first she hesitated.but soon she agreed .

While driving I expected her to keep quiet like a bold model but suddenly she told me to stop car and she went to a panipuri shop.her eyes were sparking.she was jumping like a kid.
I keep looking at her .

So this is for today hope you enjoyed this.there's a lot to come,a lot to reveal.to know more what you have to do is keep waiting and supporting me .
Love .
Pinky 😍😘😙🖤💜💛💚💙💞💝💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 8K 18
Desclaimer: Character names of the story taken from the star plus show ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON. But the plot is completely my own. Any resemblance...
415K 17.3K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
141K 10.6K 53
Presenting Arnav and Khushi in a story that transcends all societal norms of love 💖 Can you meet someone for the first time and feel that you've kno...
148K 6.7K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...