The Bet ~Jeongchan

By Psychoswirl

To get out of an awkward situation, Jeongin finds a random picture of a cute boy and claims that the guy in t... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~0~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
The End?
The Final Chapter

~10~

10.2K 507 939
By Psychoswirl

Minho's POV

*half an hour before the incident*

I'm at the park with Chan's siblings Hannah and Lucas.  If you wonder why I'm with them, well this is one of the ways I make my income.

I watch these two twerp- I mean angels for a couple hours and in return Mr and Mrs. Bang pays me hella cash. 

I wouldn't really consider it a dream job.  In fact it's the worst job ever.  I hate kids. They're annoying as shit but a job is a job.  Plus these little shit- uh kids are Chan's siblings. As much of a panicked gay dick he is to me,  he's still one of my best friends. 

Anyways the reason why we're at the park is because what kid doesn't like the park?  Two, it's free meaning I won't waste any of my money on those demons. Lastly, I have an excuse to see if there's any hot guys in the area. 

Speak of the devil. As I was just thinking of it in my head, I see a cute guy jogging in the distance.

I squint my eyes to get a better focus on the guy and I notice that that's the guy that hangs around with Chan's fake boyfriend all the time! 

What's his name now? Jisoong? Jisuck?  Man would I love for him to to suck my- My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a voice a few feet away from me.

I come back to reality and that's when I realized that Ji-something guy is standing right in front of me. 

"Hey! Minho right?" He asked as sweat was rolling down his face. Oh how I wish I could lick his sweat off right here and right now. 

But of course I can't because that wouldn't be very PG of me especially since there are kids all around us.

"Yeah! Jisung right?" I questioned nonchalantly but in my head I was praying to God I said his name right. 

"Mhm!  I don't usually see people from school here. What are you up to?" Jisung asked with a smile on his face. 

I'm slowly looking up and down at him, careful enough that he doesn't notice, and holy crap.  He's more fine up close!  Damn if only this week was over I'd take you in a heartbeat.

"Hey! This guy is talking to you!" I felt my body shake and I snapped out of my thoughts once again,  but this time it was by Lucas. 

"Oh yeah sorry. I'm on baby sitting duty." I gave out a chuckle but deep down on the inside I wanted to strangle these little devils. 

"Aw how cute!  I didn't know you like kids!" He smiled widely. "Yeah I totally do!" I smiled though my fake lie. 

"No you don't.  Everytime you watch us you always say we're-" Before Hannah finishes her sentence I spot an ice cream truck.  "Oh kids look! Ice cream! Don't you kids want some ice cream?!" I  exclaimed. 

Before I knew it, they were already at the ice cream truck. "You want one too?" I asked Jisung. 
"I'd never say no to free ice cream!" He says as he then runs to the truck, which gives me a nice look at his backside. 

R.I.P my wallet but this is all for Jisung.  A few minutes have passed and we all got our ice creams.  The kids got chocolate and Vanilla with a shit load of toppings,  Jisung got soft serve and I went with a simple popsicle. 

Jisung and I sat on the swings and talked about the whole Chan and his fake boyfriend situation. 

"Jeongin is definitely going to win the bet like he's the most adorable person in the whole entire world." "I digress." "What the hell?  Why?" Jisung says as he's staring at me with daggering eyes.  "Cause the most adorable person in the world is talking to me right now." I smirk as I take slowly take the whole popsicle into my mouth.  Wow it's surprisingly smaller than I thought it'd be. 

I look at Jisung who's cheeks have been colored with a nice rosy pink.  "Wow you finished that in a snap." "Yeah you can say I've had a lot experience with popsicles." I say as I'm giving of a seductive grin. 

"Well then...care to show me sometime?" Jisung asked with eyes of lust. "Gladly. I love snacks." I don't know what I said wrong but After that sentence, Jisung frowned. 

"Snack? Oh hell no. Sorry but I'm more than just a snack okay?  I'm a whole buffet and if you can't see that clearly, you don't deserve this!" He yells then I'm met with his soft serve ice cream being face planted in my face. 

It's cold, wet and sticky. On the bright side at least it tastes good.  I wipe away the ice cream off of my eyes to see Jisung has vanished from my sight.  I sighed.  Way to go and fucking up my chances if tapping that Minho!

I cleaned the rest of the desert off and told the kids to get in the car.  We all get in and drive back to their house. 

As I'm pulling up into the Bang's driveway,  I notice Chan's car is already taking up one of the vacant spots. 

Oh thank god he's home!  I can finally be let free from these demons early!  We all get inside to hear moaning coming from the kitchen. 

My eyes almost popped out of my eye sockets from the sounds.  I quickly push the kids upstairs into their bedroom and put on Shrek for them to be kept occupied.

Holy shit this is like the third time this week!  It's perfect timing to think this.  His last name isn't Bang for nothing. 

"Ah it's fucking hot" I hear Chan scream. Well might as well see who the lucky hoe is today.  I causally walk downstairs and into the kitchen.  I then had the most fucking massive shock of my life.  What I thought was Chan and a girl.  Was actually Chan and his fake boyfriend and Chan is indeed gay!  Ah hah! I knew it!!!

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

*Present time*
Chan/Chris's POV

I stared at Minho who was staring at Jeongin who was staring at me.  Then we kept alternating stares at one another and this whole process seemed like an eternity. 

The eyeing chain was broken when I spoke out. "Okay Minho, don't get the wrong idea. It's not what it looks like!"

"That's what they always say to cover up the truth!" Minho shouted back. 

"I'm being serious!  Whatever you're thinking in your head, it's not going on!" I started to shout. "I don't believe your lies! I finally have proof of your gay ass in action!" He exclaims as he begins to take his phone out. 

"Chris is telling the truth nothing happened!  I just accidentally spat some Alfredo in his face!  Please don't take it the wrong way!" Jeongin pleads. 

"How can I be so sure that you're tell the truth!?" Minho snaps back.
"Oh wait I have an idea!" Minho says as he walkd close to be, kneels down and swipes his index finger from the bottom of my neck to my chin.

A blob of Alfredo sauce is placed on his index finger and he he outs the finger in his mouth.  After a few moments on questioning looks that's been displayed on his face,  he finally stops them. 

"Okay you're right. Whoops! So you guys weren't making a sex tape?" He asked nonchalantly. 

We both looked at him with a what the fuck face.  Jeongin had gone back to being as red a tomato and I  washed the sauce all off my face then gave him an even more what the fuck face. 

"Uh I think you've forgotten but I'm straight so no and secondly even if Jeongin was a girl still no. What even made you think that we're making a tape?"

"Um duh cause the kitchen is like the spiciest place to do the deed in like come on everyone knows that!'' He states.

"I beg to differ I'd say the bathroom is a lot more spicy than a kitchen." I voiced as I licked my lips and fixated my eyes onto Jeongin who noticed what I was doing and gave the reaction I wanted to see.  Oh how is reactions are truly something. 

"You know what let's let your fake boyfriend decide. What would you say is the spiciest place to do the deed?" Minho asked bluntly. 

I looked over at Jeongin to see his shoulders lifting up a bit.  After all this time. I know when he feels uncomfortable and this one of those moments. 

"Um as much as I think Jeongin would love to talk to you, it's getting pretty late I should probably take him back home." I say as a grab my keys off the kitchen counter.

"Wait does this mean I still have to watch the little spawns of satan?" Minho whined. 

"Complain again and my siblings will be sure to cut your babysitting salary in half." I laughed out.

Jeongin's POV

We got in the car and Chris drove for about 15 minutes to finally get to my place.

"Welp here we are! See I told you I'd get you back home didn't I?" Chris debriefed. 

I didn't answer him. He then turned his body slightly in the seat so he could face me. "Hey I'm talking to you-" He paused his sentence when he witnessed small trickles of tears falling from my eyes. 

Chan/Chris's POV

He needs to stop.  Everytime I see him cry it feels like my heart. Is being ripped into a thousand fucking pieces.  This boy should never feel sadness.  It's not a good look for him. 

Why do I suddenly have a desire to just hug this boy and not want to let him go ever?  I gazed at his hand, hesitating to reach for it but in the end I didn't anyways. I grabbed a hold of it and gently caressed my thumb over his soft and teeny hand. 

After a while he finally began to speak. "I'm sorry for what I did earlier.  I know you hate me moret Han you already do and I-" He couldn't even finish before more tears had fallen down. 

"Hey who said I hate you? After today I got to see a side of you I never knew existed.  You're actually a really cool guy Jeongin. I don't hate you.  In fact you can call me Chan from now onwards." I smiled warmly at him as I brought my other hand to swish away the tears from his eyes.

"Does that mean?" "Yes I consider you a friend. You still haven't made me fall for you though." I smirked playfully. 
"Oh and now that we're friends, we should probably get each other's numbers." Jeongin  nodded as we both put our numbers into each other's phones.

"What do you have me saved as?" I asked trying to get a peek at Jeongin's screen. "Channie Hyung<3"

That's the first time he's me called me Hyung. That's pretty Satisfying to hear.  I could get used to being called that.  "And what about me?" He asked with the most innocent face that you just want to pinch. 

"Uh little gay fox" He then replied with a grumpy face. "That's not very nice Channie!" I smiled a little.  "Fun fact even though you're my friend now doesn't mean I don't get to still be an ass to you. Oh by the way!  I felt kind of bad that you didn't get to fully enjoy your meal so... here!" I reached into the backseat to get him the rest of the Alfredo. 

At that very moment I've never seen someone smile so beautifully in my whole entire life. This is the first time I've ever seen him genuinely smile in front of me.  I could clearly see his braces. He by far has the cutest smile I've ever seen someone have. 

"You know you might just win if you keep on smiling like that" I beamed and of course even over a remark like that he still manages blush.  How cute. 

I see him leave the car and head inside his house. I opened his contact info and changed his name to "Cutie".

Just then I got a text from a random person.  Or at least I thought they were random. 

It's Jimin. We dated two years ago and all throughout my entire life, she was my one and only love.  When she broke up with me,  I felt so heartbroken.  That's why I've been sleeping with countless of girls in hopes just to get my mind off her. It never did and now she's going to be back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10 done!  Wow this one was a long one!  Over 2k words!  This would've easily been 2 chapters but I decided to put it as one.  Thank you so much for 1k reads that's insane!  I never expected this story to get that much attention I'm like shook!
I know I'm a day late,  I wanted to post this yesterday but I was too emotional from out boys winning their first award!!!!  I'm so proud of them!  Anyways see you guys in chapter 11!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 9.4K 18
「COMPLETED」 in this story , minho is in a kpop group called " stary kids " . but later , minho found out that he fell in love with one of his members...
83K 3.6K 14
In which Felix knows it's wrong to be in love with his band mate, so he steals his hoodies to feel him close. ~part of my short stories series Tw: In...
295K 15.7K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...
31.2K 1K 20
In which Seungmin falls in love with the well known skater boy at his university. -- S : 12/23/22 -- E : 2/25/23