The Nerd With Blue Hair

By ImatoWriter

I'm Zack, Your casual nerd. But I have something different than ordinary nerds. I have blue hair, But it isn'... More

Chapter One: Meet The Nerd
Chapter Two: Friends
Chapter Three: The Movie's With Her
Chapter Four: Lunch Table
Chapter Five: I Payed A Visit
Chapter Six: Tears Are For Everyone
Chapter Seven: Questions
Chapter Eight: The Nightmare
Chapter Nine: AfterSchool Coffee
Chapter Ten: Phone Call's
Chapter Eleven: Dragged Along
Chapter Twelve: Dancing
Chapter Thirteen: The Meeting

Chapter Fourteen: Lonely

2 0 0
By ImatoWriter

My father eventually moved back in without even asking for permission, which really annoy's me. My mother was still in a whole different country because of him too, so technically he's suppose to be back there with her, but no, of course he's the one who has to come home first. She's called multiple times to tell me to stay calm and don't worry and stuff like that, but don't answer most of the time because I already know that she's going to say the same thing over and over. Alyssa and Meg eventually became a thing as well, and Nole is doing some stuff with his brother. I never had the chance to ask him what though. And well, me, I'm the same as always. Just the regular nerd who lost most of his happiness, and freedom. I heard my phone ring. I took it out of my pocket and answered it. "Zack, I just found something cool." I laughed. "And that cool thing would be..?" I said. "It's a sign up sheet for a volleyball tournament, will you enter with me?" I paused for a minute to think. "I dunno, I'm not so good at volleyball.." He groaned. "Pleeeeease, Zack?" I laughed. "Fine, fine..do you even have other members?" He paused and then laughed nervously. "Nope..?" I sighed and he laughed nervously again. I sighed. "Find some people, call me once you've found us a team. Bye." I said. "Bye!" I hung up and shut the phone off. I guess they told him..? I want to ask, but I feel like he'd get weird about it. 

"Zack, you have a visitor!"

A visitor..? I walked down the halls until I stopped in front of the girl.

"Hey."

"Hey? What brings you here? Did something happen with Alyssa?"

She laughed and my father walked away. "Nah, nah..I just wanted to know if you had some free time to chill."

I slowly nodded. "Wait here a sec." I ran down the halls and put my shoes and a sweater on. I tied my shoes and then ran back to the door.

We left the house and started walking. "So, what did you want to discuss?" She sighed.

"I just need someone to be around with that won't bother me, sorry if that seems selfish.."

I shook my head. "Not at all, I understand the feeling sometimes."

She smiled. "Well, I'm glad somebody understands my issue." We laughed.

"Wanna grab some milkshakes?" She nodded with the biggest little kid smile, causing me to laugh.

"You drank it too fast." I laughed and she sat on the couch.

"Yeah, yeah..my stomache is killing me!"

I sat down next to her. "That is a sign of labor.." She hit my arm and I laughed.

"Just to make this clear, no guy is getting my ass pregnant."

"Oh? I guess my chance is ruined." I joked and she laughed.

After joking around for awhile, a girl walked into the room. She flopped onto the couch.

"What's got you pissed?" Vanessa asked her.

"Nothing.." We both looked at her.

"Alyssa, your a bad liar." We both said causing her to pretend to be offended.

"This one person keeps confessing to me and knows I have a girlfriend, but just won't give in. They keep trying to make a move and its annoying."

I sighed. "You know what helps those? Milkshakes." I laughed and the girl raised an eyebrow.

"What did you guys do while I was gone..? Did she give you drugs, Zack?"

"We had milkshakes and she had a huge fit about her stomach ache." She rolled her eyes.

"How about we just watch some T.V?" We agreed and then she picked up the remote and started scrolling through channels on Netflix.

"How's Orange is The New Black?" I nodded excitingly. I loved the show, mostly for the Alex and Piper scenes.

"You seem oddly happy about this Zack.."

"Shhh..don't judge a man." She laughed.

Before I knew it, I was out cold. We ended up watching the show for a good couple of hours. Vanessa and Alyssa were pretty much cuddling in their corner of the couch, and were sleeping as well.

I rubbed my eyes. I hope I didn't stay here too long, not that I care for what my father might say to me, I just don't wanna burden them.

"Psst.." I turned my head to the girls. "Are you leaving?" She whispered not to wake up the awfully tired girl.

I nodded. "I don't wanna bug you guys much longer.." I whispered back. She sighed.

"By the way..I know this is none of my business..but, I think Nole needs some company. He just seems a little..I dunno, lonely perhaps, lately."

I paused. "Lonely..? He's never appeared lonely to me out of all things, but I'll check on him. Thanks." She nodded, and with that I left.

I knocked on the door and it was opened a minute later. It was Ethan. I took a deep breath.

"Is Nole home?" He paused.

"Uh..yeah, he's playing on his X-box in his room." He gestured me inside, so I did.

I walked upstairs towards his room and then knocked on the door. "Come in!"

I opened the door and he looked slightly shocked when he realized it was me and sat the controller down.

"Hey, what brings you here?" I yawned and then sat next to him. "I've been hanging around girls too much, I need some 'bro bonding'."

He laughed and handed me a controller. "Speaking of which, how's your love life?" I raised an eyebrow, more like both because I'm not that talented.

"Since when did I have a love life, boy?" We laughed then started playing this weird game. I recognize it, but only from the trailers. Plus, he beat me every time.

"Oh, I was hanging with Alyssa today and she said you looked like you were feeling a little down." He sighed. "Wanna talk about it..?"

He paused. "I dunno..its somethin' silly really.." I shook my head. "Its okay if its silly, as long as getting it off your chest helps you, its worth saying."

He looked at me and then chuckled. He rested his head on my shoulder but didn't stop playing the game. "Remember Tony..?"

I paused. I already knew where this was going. I nodded slowly. Tony was an asshole. All he does is brag, he's a spoiled rich boy basically.

"I confessed to him." I gulped, not wanting to hear much more of the rest, but if it helped put him at ease then it would be worth it. I was afraid to hear what he would say next.

"But apparently I gross him out..." I looked at him. "Nole.." I hugged him and he sniffled. "Listen, he's an asshole, Nole. He's a spoiled rich boy. Hell, he will never be able to find real love. You see all those women with him, but their only with him for the money. If he can't except somebody who's actually willing to give him real love, then he doesn't deserve it."

He soon started crying. "I know..b-but I still can't stop replaying it all..!" He cried. I sighed and sat the controller down. I pulled him into a big tight hug.

"He knows nothing about you, nor how great you are, Nole. So his words mean nothing, okay? If anything, your fantastic, funny, and cool. Don't ever let a filthy, selfish, mans words get too you like that again if they can't see that, understood?"

He nodded and hugged me tight. "Thank you, Zack.."

"Of course. Plus, I owe you since forever." We laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
76.8K 3.4K 78
❤️
45.1K 640 38
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
31K 2.2K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...