Summer Sneakin'๐Ÿ’ (NBA Youngb...

By lowkeyy_firee

"You're all I need babygirl . They can't keep us away from each other . They gon try, but I ain't never gon l... More

CAST ๐Ÿ’
{One} ๐Ÿ’
{Two} ๐Ÿ’
{Three} ๐Ÿ’
{Four} ๐Ÿ’
{Five} ๐Ÿ’
{Six} ๐Ÿ’
{Seven} ๐Ÿ’
My Apologies ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’€
{Eight} ๐Ÿ’
{Nine} ๐Ÿ’
NBA Ken Story!!
{Ten} ๐Ÿ’
STORY REQUESTS!!
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”
{Eleven} ๐Ÿ’
{Twelve} ๐Ÿ’
{Thirteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Fourteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Fifteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Sixteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Seventeen} ๐Ÿ’
{Eighteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Nineteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty One} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Three} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Four} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Five} ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
IT'S OUTโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

{Twenty Two} ๐Ÿ’

4.6K 193 99
By lowkeyy_firee

A L A N A  P O V 🍭

Ok so . . . I was still a little mad at Kentrell when we got back to my aunt's house and obviously, he noticed . So then he kept apologising and I wasn't believing a thing he was saying so he was getting frustrated which, by the way, was a huge turn on for me but, I managed to stand my ground . Then . . . after a bunch of arguing and yelling at each other . . . Out of nowhere we both just stopped talking . We looked into each other's eyes and . . . One thing led to another...and we may or may not have gotten carried away and gone all the way . . .

BUT in my defence . . . Once we started, there was no going back . I didn't want to go back anyways . Now, I know people prolly gon call me a hoe if they find out because I'm only 14 but I really don't give a fuck . I was ready, he was obviously ready and it was amazing . 😇

I still don't fully trust him though .

•••

6:42 pm

"Kentrelllll..." I whine .

"Whaaat ?" He mocks .

"Let me see yo phoneeee ."

"What you wanna see my phone foe ?"

"I wanna post on yo Instagram . What, you got sum to hide ?" I raise my eyebrows .

"Ian got shit to hide . Hea ." He hands me his phone and gets up off the bed .

"Where you going ?"

"Bathroom ." He answers and goes into the bathroom .

As soon as the door shuts I go onto his Instagram and read through a few of the comments on a pic of the two of us .

Yofavv.Lani : Awe she so pretty😍 YB better keep this one 💯

Brianna.bxtch: Why he had to do her dirty like that?🤦🏾‍♀️ I bet she was a real one .😒

Great . Everybody knows .

I go onto the picture of him and Jania and instantly see the comment section filled with hateful comments .

GeorgiaxJonesx: Tf was he thinking ? This a downgrade and a half .🤦🏾‍♀️

Lmaoo💀

Hayley.sym: Nooo what happened to Alana??

KylahB: Tbh I preferred his otha bitch .😴

JaniaBaniafp: y'all needa leave her tf alone. Y'all just mad he chose her over that musty hoe .

View More Replies

AlanalaFP: first of all hunny, no. She is a dirty ass thot sleeping with another girl's man so don't come for Alana like that . Second, you like 10 years old so get the fuck outta here with that bs tryna act grown. Alana is a queen and you'on know shit so don't be coming on here acting all disrespectful like you know sum .

Man I love my supporters .❤️

As I hear the toilet flush, I get onto the camera and start taking selfies until I get the right one . I spend a few seconds thinking of a caption then I post it .

♥️ 💬 ↗️

Nba_Youngboy: His babygirl💍 Y'all otha hoes irrelevant🤪❤️

The likes and comments instantly start rolling in then just as I'm about to tap on a comment to read it, a text pops up .

J🍑
~ I'm waiting daddy .👅

The fuck ? His lying ass been in here with me this whole time knowing good and well he was finna go cheat on me again with that STD carrying thot ? I shoulda fucking known . He thought he was slick . I can't believe his thotting ass really tried that shit  .

I read through his messages with 'J🍑' until I hear the bathroom door open, then I quickly close the app and go back onto Instagram .

I'm finna play his ass right back .

"You got one ?" He asks, laying down beside me .

"Yeah, here ." I hand him the phone .

"You so cute ." He smiles at me .

"I know ." I flip my hair playfully .

"You also play too much ." He says chuckling at the caption .

I just shrug and get on my phone .

"Who you texting ?" He asks .

"A friend ."

"Which friend ?"

"A good friend ."

"Lemme see ." He says .

"No ."

"Why not ?"

"Cuz it's private ."

"So we keeping secrets from each otha na ?"

"You gone let me read through yo texts ?" I ask .

" . . . Why ?"

"Exactly . So let me text my best friend in peace ." I reply .

"Is it a dude ?"

"Maybe ." I shrug as a new message pops up .

"Is it that Michael nigga ?"

"Maybe, maybe not ." I shrug once again then laugh as I read the text .

"Nala, just tell me who it is ."

"My best friend ."

"Tianna ?"

"Nope ."

"Ben ?"

"Uh uh ."

"Michael ?"

"Look, I'm not finna tell you . . . We allowed to keep secrets, right ?" I smirk .

"What the fuck are you talking about ?"

"Nothing . It's 7 o'clock now though so I gotta go . Ima see you later ." I stand up and put my shoes on .

"Where you going ?"

"To see my best friend ."

"So yo best friend is more important than yo man now ?"

"Yup . See ya ." I walk out my bedroom door and of course, he follows .

"Nala what the fuck is going on ? You mad about sum ?"

"Is there sum for me to be mad about ?"

"If this is about Jania, I told you I ain't mean for that shit to happen ."

"Kentrell I forgave you for that earlier . Can I leave now ?"

"Not until you tell me what's going on ."

"Ok . I am about to leave this house and go to Michael's . We are gonna watch Netflix, eat food and enjoy each other's company . You are about to take yo jealous ass inside yo grandma's house and go play with yourself ." I say .

"Why the fuck are you acting like this ?! I just cancelled half my tour to come be with you !"

You know what, I'm not doing this shit no more .

"No, you cancelled half your tour because you thought I was moving on ! Well guess what ? I think we both seem to have moved on . You go enjoy your 7 o'clock appointment with Jania ." I turn around and start to walk away from him .

" . . .Wait, Nala I'm sorry ."

"No you're not !" I continue walking .

"I don't know what's wrong with me . I swear I do wanna be with you !" He says following behind me .

"Too late ."

"Don't say that . . ." He says .

"I already did ."

"Nala I love you ."

"No you don't . You think you do, but you don't . If you did, you'd be down for me...but instead you out here sleeping with your exes, hooking up behind my back . I can't trust you anymore, sorry ."

"But you the only girl that matters to me . Ion love Jania no more it's just old feelings tryna confuse me, but I swear I do love you ." He says .

I stop and turn around . "Then why the fuck did you invite her on yo tour in the first place ?!" I snap .

He opens his mouth to speak but no words come out .

"You don't love me Kentrell . You never did . Go be happy with Jania, she's obviously the one you want ."

"Nala . . . That's not true . I do love you ."

"As much as you love Jania ?"

Silence once again .

"That's what I thought ." I shake my head then continue walking . I don't hear his footsteps trailing behind me anymore and that's when I suddenly realise what I've just done as my feelings start to take over and my eyes begin to water .

It's really over this time .

I take deep breaths and try to calm myself down before something bad happens .

Breathe in.......breathe out .

In.....out.

In...out

In . Out .

In out .

In out In out In out In out In

No no no no no . Not now . Breathe . Breathe .

As I start hyperventilating everything around me becomes one huge blur . I can't even call out for help because I can't speak...or see anything...or hear anything . And all I can feel are my lungs swelling up inside me and my airways closing up .

No . This can't be it for me . There's so much I haven't done yet . Please God not now .

I groan and fall to the ground as I feel another sharp shooting pain through my chest as I inhale one last time before my lungs give in . . . . .

****************************************

Well . . . That wasn't very well written at all but oh well .💀

Do you think Nala will survive ?😶

Do you think this is it for them ?🤔

What's gonna happen next ? 😱

3 chapters to go🌪

Thank you for reading ❣️

Share feedback💍

-Vote🎯
-Comment🚨
-Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.8K 25
ใ€Œ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ใ€ โ›in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
218K 5.3K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
601K 28.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
759K 29.9K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...