Reputation

By gorystories

The school's hottest boys are the two most dangerous psychopaths... Rebekah Fleetwood is a straight A studen... More

Show Him What A Good Time Is
Never Had Sex With A Virgin
Did A Number On My Back
You Will Be Ruined
It's Just A Piercing, Becks
I Want You Seductive, Not Plain
Those Are Tears Of Eagerness
Go On, Tell Him Becks
That's Not Like My Rebekah
You're A Beautiful Girl, Rebekah
She Was Told Not To Do That
That's Non Of Our Business
She Tried It Again
I Don't Know Why I'm Like This
I Don't Want You To Go
Jackass
Why Did You Do This To Me?
We Had The Best Of Fun
You Care About The Slut, Dont You?
Smaller And Smaller
I Need A Distraction
It Ain't Gonna Get You Anywhere
I Have A Little Confession
Kade Couldn't Take It
I Need You
It Belongs To Me
You Can't Stay Here
The Position You're Suppose To Be In
Why Doesn't Anybody Love Me?
You're Acting Weird!
You Fucking Crazy Bitch
Just Take Me Away From Here

The Big, Mean Bully

700 42 14
By gorystories

I haven't updated in a while due to college so I made it longer.

Chapter 19

" Kade!" Rebekah screamed as she stood outside of that same green door each day of her life for the past few months.

As soon as she got out of school after her last period, she began running without even thinking. Every breath she breathed whilst sprinting down the long road was filled with resentment; how could Kade Samuels have been this cruel to someone he use to speak to intimately? He was a vile, disgrace of a human being and Rebekah was ready to explode.

When nobody came to the door, she began slamming her fists against the wood. She presumed he may of been ignoring her, so she did everything she could to make him snap up. Rebekah was beyond stupid, and she knew it. Kade hadn't been in contact since that day she yelled at him in the corridor, but here she was knocking at his door.

Rebekah was the only disgrace here.

As Rebekah was about to say his name again, the green plank creaked open, and the anger turned to shock as the air was completely knocked out her lungs when she witnessed who was in front of her, and her eyes stretched to their maximum opening.

It was Kade's father, only it looked absolutely nothing like him. Mr Samuels seemed to have aged in his appearance at least twenty years since the last time Rebekah had seen him; he appeared old. His red tie was coated in a stain which she presumed was ketchup, and it was hanging from his yellowish shirt. He didn't wear his blazer. His thinning hair was sweaty and flat against the palm of his head, when usually the going grey hair was neatly combed to the side, and his beard had grown to the point where it almost covered his entire chin, when Rebekah remembered his facial hair looking well groomed.

But his eyes. Those eyes were the most haunting thing. The dark brown colour seemed to sink into Rebekah's veins like teeth; suck away the blood that flowed round inside her, pouring venom into her body where she'd get infected and die. The dilated pupils were shrunk, and his eyelids didn't bat. Not even once.

It reminded her so much of her dad when he'd had a rough week. It hit too close to home. It was hard to look away.

Rebekah realised she was still staring, beyond speechless by this man stood in front of her very eyes, and attempted to speak up.

" Uhhh.. h-hi Mr S-Samuels. Sorry, I thought.. well I-"

" Is there something you wanted?" He slurred too calmly- no, not calmly. Emotionlessly. Just like he didn't give a damn in the world. It was like he didn't recognise her.

Rebekah's eyes couldn't look at that face anymore, and she found them skimming over to the enormous mess behind his body in the hallway of the house. It looked as if everything had been yanked from their roots, and flung against the ground out of frustration.

And that's when Rebekah noticed it.

There was a photo frame, just beside Mr Samuels foot, that had himself and Joanne- Kade's dead step mother, holding hands. Joanne somehow looked beautiful; so out of her comfort zone, but happy. She didn't have her usual aluminous clothes and makeup on. Mr Samuels and Joanne had two, marvellously large smiles gleaming off their charmed faces.

Only, the photogrammetry has a crack right through it now, travelling right through the ribbon in Joanne's unusually straight hair.

Rebekah didn't know how long she'd been staring downwards, stun evident across her face, until she heard a ragged breath- which smelled of alcoholic fumes- leave Mr Samuels throat, and she shot her eyes back up to see the broken man in front of her.

Rebekah.. Rebekah had done this to him.

She began to step backwards away from him, and ended up tripping on her own foot. Mr Samuels drooping eyes just watched her, but barely focused on what she was doing.

" I-I'm sorry.. sorry Mr Samuels, I- I have to go," her shaky voice said, as the tears held back in her sockets, and she turned before full blown racing up the street as if those devils that reminded her what she'd done to Kade's father were chasing her. She didn't look back. She was full- blown crying at this point, and she sobbed as she flew through the midday air. She'd been running for five minutes straight, but she didn't care or know where she was going.

Mr Samuels was a gratified, successful man. He cared about Joanne, whether she was different or no, and Rebekah didn't even tell the police about what happened that night. And for what? Because she was scared of what Kade would do to her. She was afraid he'd do something to ruin her life. She was stupid. She hated herself. She was disgusting. Rebekah was a disgusting, little-

All off a sudden, Rebekah felt a large weight press up against her body as she hit into something, causing her to tumble backwards, and stones from the cold floor pressed themselves into the revealed skin on her arms.

Rebekah let out a scream as she hit the ground, and her green eyes widened in incredulity when she witnessed Kade leaning against a black gate infront of her, holding a phone against his ear and his eyebrows pulled together as he gazed at her.

Rather than feeling afraid, this set of a firework in Rebekah, and she shot herself up from the ground, and she remembered why she'd gone to find Kade Samuels in the first place.

" You," she pointed at him, her voice low. " I know what you did!"

Kade immediately got up from the gate, and rotated his head to the garden next to him. A woman was stood there, holding a pink plant pot in her hand, and her old face was staring in their direction. Rebekah had caught her attention.

" Sorry, Ms Florine," Kade apologised, giving her a fake smile before huddling against Rebekah, his body moving her into the garden he'd been close to. Rebekah pulled her face in confusion, and once they were out of Ms Florine's sight, he gripped her wrist and pulled her into the porch.

" What the fuck do you think you're doing pulling something like that, Becks?" Kade whispered angrily, Rebekah's body coiled up against the wall as he stood facing her.

Rebekah leaned into his face, flaring her nostrils. " I'll do what I like." She challenged, and Kade let out an unordinary sound before his face twisted once more, and he slammed the door before dragging her down a hall. Who's house was this?

Kade's grip on her wrist was tight, and she was pulling away, signalling for him to let go. Once they entered another room, Rebekah noticed Ethan sat at the edge of a beige couch. He was wearing no shirt, and a pair of long grey, Nike shorts. He was playing a computer frame on the wide screened T.V.

Ethan must live here.

Kade flung Rebekah's arm away as if it was dirt, and she stumbled slightly before regaining her balance furiously. She was about to yell from the top of her lungs, but he spoke before she had the chance.

" Why the fuck are you turning up at my dad's house when I'm not around?" Kade asked.

" I went looking for you," she said. " If you think I don't know what you did, you're wrong."

Ethan didn't even glance their way as they spoke too loudly, and he kept that same, depressed look upon his handsome face.

" I don't know what you're talking about." Kade said, throwing his phone onto Ethan's couch.

Rebekah knew he was lying. " Don't bullshit me," she swore. " There are bruises all over Vicky's arms. You were at that party the other night, I know you were! What did you do to her!"

It went silent for a minute, and Kade snapped his head in Rebekah's direction. She thought he was going to explode at her, but instead a dirty smirk lifted onto his soft, pink lips.

" Ohh...Well, wasn't that fun?" Kade sickly reminisced about what he'd done, and Rebekah's heart dropped.

Rape.

" You're fucking disgusting," Rebekah made a sour face, shaking her head like a mad woman, the infuriated tears threatening to erupt from her eyes any second. " You can try and hurt me all you want, but leave Vicky out of this."

" Vicky?" Kade's voice got louder, and he stomped slightly on the ground. He rose a finger towards her, and it was shaking with anger. " And where was you when poor little Vicky was getting attacked by The Big, Mean Bully."

Rebekah silenced at the sound of his large voice and questionable words. She knew where she was; with Glenn, and by the looks of it, she wasn't the only one aware.

" Yeah, that's right," his voice came out as a growl. " I know where you was. Things travel quickly around the changing room, Becks."

Fucking typical Glenn Myers. Why can't he keep his big mouth shut?

Rebekah kept her lips clamped together, and Ethan still didn't say a word. Rebekah peered over, and his eyes were focused on that television, but it seemed as if his ears had a prick about them. He was gripping the control pad harder than he should be, and his nostrils were slightly larger than before.

Rebekah jolted her head back in Kade's direction when she heard a snigger escape his lips.

" He was.." he stopped to laugh some more. "he was bragging about how he took your virginity. And it, well you know, it was funny, because we all know how much of a bullshitter he can be at times."

Rebekah wanted the earth to swallow her up; she'd slept with Kade, and Ethan , but him talking about her and sex in the same conversation made her stomach turn and her cheeks flare with redness. God, he loved embarrassing her.

Kade shook his head, still smiling like a Cheshire Cat. " You do know he has aids, right?"

Rebekah's pupils dilated instantly, and she felt that knot in her belly get tighter. " That's not true! You're lying." It was hard to shout, but it was the only way she felt she could prove she wasn't afraid of him anymore. Even though, she was more than afraid. He had to be lying. Glenn didn't have a sexual disease, right?

" Why would I lie?" Kade cackled, his eyes closed as he laughed and his hands placed on his stomach. He wiped the invisible tears away before saying, " Isn't it true, Ethan?"

Rebekah shot her teary eyes over, but Ethan hadn't even acknowledged Kade by the looks of it, but he practically had white knuckles from that same almighty grip on the pad. He must've been really into that game.

" You're trying to scare me." Rebekah said quietly, looking away as her face colour was juxtaposed; that deep shade of crimson now became a ghostly, pure white.

Kade ignored her, and Rebekah could feel her trembling legs hitting back and forth of the ground. But she couldn't give up. She couldn't put an end to what she'd came here to do just because this pathetic boy genuinely terrified her. Made her feel so small and stupid. Made her aware of who she truly was around these reckless people.

" Look, I don't even have the energy to fight with you, Kayden," she explained, her voice still wavy, but loud enough for him to understand. " Just leave my friends alone." 

" Your friends? She weren't your friend that night you let me take your virginity, Becks."

" It wasn't you who took my virginity, it was Ethan who popped the damn cherry!" Rebekah now screeched  wildly like she'd been possessed, but before she had a chance to process what she'd just thrown in Kade's face, his swung his fist right into her left eye, and Ethan jumped up from the couch. Rebekah yelped like a booted pup before she fell backwards slightly, managing to stay with both feet on the ground.

Kade stared into her soul with menacing, black eyes- his facial expression was dark, and a vein protruded from his sweaty forehead. He watched her for a few more seconds before moving away with that look still on his face, and he walked over to the kitchen which wasn't closed off for the living room.

Rebekah didn't move a muscle as Kade headed towards the bar, and Ethan stood there with his arm in the air, doing nothing. She was curled up, her bony fingers pressing against her already swollen eye; they were having a fit against her skin, which was making the pain worse.

She heard the sound of a drink being poured, but she didn't look up. She just glared into her hand as her vision darkened so much from the pressure. Rebekah allowed the blackness to engulf her. She heard light footsteps heading back towards her, and Rebekah just wanted to leave right now. She didn't know why she'd came in the first place. It was a pathetic idea coming from a pathetic person.

" Well, we may as well have a drink together considering it didn't happen the other night." Kade said much calmer, but sarcastically, and Rebekah straightened her crooked neck to see Kade was juggling three glasses of Gin in his hands, one beckoning her to grab it.

She rose her arm out and took it from his grip, and necked it back before he said another word. The entire thing going down at once caused her throat to burn, but the thrill gave her some sort of relief. Relief she needed to cope whilst in her usual environment.

Kade produced a crooked side- smile as she handed the cup back to him. He didn't take his eyes off her as he spoke up.

" Ethan, get over here with us. It's going to be a good night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 7.5K 40
"The laugh cracked loudly into the school's atrium, like a shot of a gun. A quick bullet. A deadly bullet the pierces through flesh and bone. I reali...
8.7M 128K 64
"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞�...
153K 2.2K 38
Short small high school romance Riley Smith. A ordinary teenage girl her mother has passed died to cancer. The only thing she has left is her Father...
419 0 77
Completed | Lanie Jenkins knew the three rules of life. Your best friends come first. Wine goes with any meal. And, most importantly, you NEVER date...