Lived In Reality, Moved to Na...

By SafireAndDiamonds

**written in 2012, reuploaded for cringe viewing pleasure, completely unedited!** Melissa is a normal girl. R... More

Chapter 0: Rebirth
Chapter 1 : The Crash
Chapter 2: The Powers
Chapter 3: The Prank
Chapter 4: Meeting The Class
Chapter 5: Nightmares
Chapter 6: Fallen Tears
Chapter 7: Sleeping Arangements
Chapter 8 : What Do I Do Now? {Alycia}
Chapter 9 : Marking the Seal
Chapter 10 : Defining the Seal
Chapter 11 : A Troublesome Seal
Chapter 12 : Poor Girl
Chapter 13: The Plan
Chapter 14 : Awakening the Darkness
Chapter 15 - Unlocking the Darkness
Chapter 16 - Survive (Wasn't Built To Lose)
Chapter 18- Stupid Teams
Chapter 19: I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN! / The Bells That Ring
Chapter 20 : What the hell...? (Jarvis POV) YES. I AM ALIVE!
Chapter 21: Christmas Party, friend or foe?
Chapter 21 pt2: Fight Like A Girl
Chapter 22: THE FINAL GOODBYE [END]

Chapter 17 Mizuki's Plan ~ Finally, We Begin The Actual Story? (Edited)

2K 37 13
By SafireAndDiamonds

EDIT! There are new parts added to this chapter! DO NOT MIND THEM!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Safireanddiamonds : Okii!I opened this url at like, 2 pm, nd it's now 5:30... LOL I was too busy looking at ShikaIno pics on dA, can you blame me? ANyways, I wanted to thank you all for your support, and that I really apreatiate it.

And sadly, It is confirmed that my android is dead, it can't be fixed. And that makes me sad.

On a brighter note: I was going through Makko/Melissa's character design, (Not apperance) and I was looking for somethings on the web that would help, and I found a thing on dA, and it was really cool. SO yeah, I perfected Makko's strengths and flaws, so she is more relatable, I woudn't want to create a story where the main OC is OP, cuz then you can't relate to them very well. ANyways, during this tutorial, the author gave an example using her own OC, and I thought it was really cool so I looked into it more.

Her name is Hani Hachi, and her debut story is called : Bee-uty and the Beast : And for you people who didn't instantly get who the "Beast" is, It's a GaixOC Fic(You know, he's the "Green Beast" of Konoha ;) ), and it's freaking AMAZING.

I'll leave the link in a comment, and believe me when I say, it is WORTH THE READ. Before I read this, I thought that Gai was weird, and creepy, but after reading it, you get a better view on how the Maight Gai thinks. Seriously. WORTH THE READ.

Now, back on topic, there won't be a chapter next week as I am going back up north, but I will still be on her sometimes to reply to your comment and answer your questions!

So, without further adieu, please -

Gai: READ, FAN, VOTE, AND COMMENT! YOSH!! *Nice Guy Pose*

Hani : *Takes of shoes and starts beating Gai* DONT *hit* INTERUPT *hit* A *hit* WOMAN *hit* WHEN *hit* SHE *hit* IS *hit* SPEAKING!!! *hit*

Lee: *cringe*

Neji : As he always said...

Tenten: Hell hath no wrath like a woman Scorned.

READ

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Here We Gooo~~~~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/Note 11: Wasn't Built To Lose 

Not much has happened since my last note, except for learning an awesome jutsu.  Well, for me anyways. To Naruto it was probably the most important piece of information he'll ever hear. That's right. We just fought Mizuki. Details? Why would I give you those? Pfft, no. I just got back to you my sweet android~ Sorry about Naruto's stunt earlier; he Just didn't know any better. Well, my ribs are killing me and I have to go find someone, k laterz!! /

Makko's POV

I and Naruto reached the Barn with no difficulty. When we got there, we waited for 10 minutes before Naruto decided he was bored and opened the scroll. We looked at the writing speaking of different Jutsus that do different things, and they all looked so interesting. Of course Naruto started to look at the Kage Bunshin, and I of course, already know it. Thanks to my book of amazing Jutsus. But I did see one that I thought was very interesting.

It was a jutsu for bending light. Wait, bending light, doesn't that make things invisible?! What! I so got to look at this! I grabbed my phone out if my pocket and pulled up the camera. Naruto caught the bright screen and smacked my phone away from me. It took about two seconds to realize my phone was out of my hands, but then I got up and ran for it. "MY BABYYYYY!!! Naruto! What the hell is your problem?!" I screamed. He gave me a terrified look.

"What's MY problem? What's YOUR problem? What is that thing?!" He asked. I looked at him, then down at my android. Wiping of the dirt and making sure there wasn't /another/ scratch on it. I got up and walked back over to where Naruto was. I shoved my phone in his face.

"THIS is my PHONE. My baby and my life. It has all my notes and books on it, and it's OFF LIMITS and you are NOT allowed to touch it." I yelled at him and hit him over the head. "And if you EVER do what you did just now ever again, I will PERSONALLY castrate you." I promised him. He gulped and his hand went to his crotch.

"I promise I'll never do it again I swear! Just don't kill my unborn children!" He pleaded. I just patted him on the head and continued to look at this light bending jutsu.

Okay, so tiger, boar, dragon, horse, snake, rat. "Seems easy enough. Hey Naruto, what do you have?" I asked him. He looked at the s roll, and sighed.

"I have to do a bunshin. Man, I'm terrible at those!" He exclaimed. I looked at him softly.

"Well, you won't know until you try, right? I bet after lots or practise, you'll get it perfectly" I smiled at him. He grinned and walked over to a different are and started practising. I didn't watch, but I could hear the puffs of smoke, and Naruto's groans. I did hand signs, as the jutsu had no name, and I felt the power go around me, and then..... nothing. "Hey, Naruto, is anything different?" I asked him. I saw him turn around and stare at me. "What is it? Is there something on my face?" I asked, wiping my face. Naruto walked towards me, and reached to touch to stomach, and, IT WENT RIGHT THROUGH.

"Where are you Makko-chan? I can hear you, but I can't see you." He said, worried. Ok, what? I can see myself just fine.

"Um... Naruto, please remove your hand, it's going through my stomach, and I'm about to throw up." I said, gagging. Naruto immediately pulled his hand away, obviously creeped out. I went to walk forwards, and walked right into Naruto. I turned around, and we both fell to the ground. I looked up, and saw orange. "NARUTO! GET. OFF. ME. NOW!" I screamed at him. He scrambled up and helped me up. "Well, that's weird. Maybe it's a solitary jutsu, when you move it de-activates. That's lame." I said. I walked back over to where I performed the jutsu, because my phone fell out of my pocket.

"Ah! Makko-chan! You're invisible again!" He screamed. I stood up in alarm.

"Say what?" I asked. I took a look around. That's just weird. It looks normal. I stepped back to Naruto, and he jumped back in shock.

"I can see you again!" He exclaimed. I had an idea of what was going on. I grabbed Naruto and pushed him to the spot where the jutsu was cast, and I could still see him?" That's not very useful at all. I walked around the area. When I stood behind it, I asked Naruto if he could see me, and he said yeah. Took a step forward, no. Okay, so it's a ball of bended light that doesn't move and can't be released, at least I haven't figured out how, and it only works for the person who cast it.

"This is a forbidden jutsu, why?!" I exclaimed, I slapped my hand over my mouth and slowly turned around. Ah, good, Naruto didn't hear me. He went back to working on the shadow clones. I decided that there was nothing to do, other than sit and watch the stars, so I did just that. Just that I sat in the circle, so Naruto didn't see me slacking off. He'll forget Im here when Iruka "drops by" anyways.

Then after what seemed like two hours, I saw from the corner of my eyes that Naruto put the scroll back on his back, and was sitting down. He looked pretty beat up. I sat up, it won't be long now. After about 2 minutes, Iruka came through the trees.

"I've found you..." he said. Naruto looked up and a big grin came onto his face.

"Hey! I found the nose bleeder!"

"BAKA! I was the one that found you!" Iruka replied.

Naruto laughed and scratched the back of his head. I stood up and quickly jumped into the trees. I found Mizuki standing there with the two giant shruiken on his back. I pulled over my innocent face and lightly tapped him on the shoulder. "Good evening, Mizuki-sensei. Isn't it a beautiful night? Perfect temperature and barely a cloud in the sky. Perfect for star gazing, don't you think?" I said sweetly, he jumped and turned around, but dropped his guard when he saw it was only me.

"Ah, good evening, Shironeko-san. You gave me quite a scare. Yes, it is a beautiful night tonight. And what are doing up here?" He asked. I just make a cute noise and brought my closed hand near my mouth in a cute gesture.

"I was looking for you Mizuki-sensei. I heard that you were nice enough to pull a few strings for me and Naruto so we can pass. And I wanted to thank you." I said as I hugged him around the waist. I smirked as I reached my arms around and grabbed one of the giant shruiken off of his back, and I squeezed him extra hard, to give my arm more leverage to throw it into a tree a few hundred yards away. He lightly patted me on the back, not noticing what I had done.

I pulled away and gave a closed eye smile, and when I opened my eyes, I saw that he had a light blush on his face. Ha, it's a good thing wattpad has a lot if teacherxstudent romance novels, I got this IN. THE. BAG. I turned my head to see Iruka asking Naruto where he got the scroll. I saw out of the corner of my eyes, that Mizuki was pulling a bunch of kunai and shruiken out of his pouch when I grabbed his wrist.

"Mizuki-sensei, can I borrow some if your kunai? I don't have any...." I said with a small blush in a quiet whisper. He nodded and gave me three kunai and five shruiken. I gave him thanks and hopped down from the tree opposite of Iruka. I turned around and saw Mizuki throw the rest of the weapons at Iruka and Naruto. I watched in awe as Iruka pushed Naruto out of the way, and took the hit. I ran over to Naruto and gave him a hug, making sure he was okay. When I was certain he wasn't hurt. I turned and saw Iruka talking to Mizuki.

"Nice job finding the moron." He said smugly. Iruka pulled out one of the kunai and stared at him.

"I see... So that's what's going on." Iruka stated with distaste.

Mizuki looked at Naruto. "Naruto give me the scroll!" He screamed at him. Insert very confused Naruto here. I looked at Naruto and gave him a glance that said "don't ".

Naruto cast me a wondering glance and I looked at Mizuki. I heard Iruka yell at Naruto that no matter what happens to not give him the scroll. I stood up and helped Naruto up.

"Naruto-kun. You trust me right?" I asked, and he nodded. "So remember that after this, if you need to talk, I'll listen, no matter what it is about." I hugged him and took off towards the woods. Specifically where I threw Mizuki's shruiken. I grabbed it and ran back to the clearing to see that I missed all the action.

Naruto already ran off, and Mizuki was just about to leave. I started running in his direction, staying ahead of Mizuki. I pulled my hair out of my ponytail and removed my jacket, so I was just in Naruto's clothes. (Yes, I'm still in his clothes) I tied my jacket around the giant shruiken and onto my waist, and I went up into the trees. I put my ponytail around my neck, and was thankful it was loose. I put all the shuriken and kunai in between the elastic so they were sandwiched nicely against the back of my neck. I stood above where Naruto was sitting, and I could hear that Iruka and Mizuki were about to arrive. I jumped in front of Naruto and placed my hand over his mouth. I pointed to myself, and then pointed upwards. I then pointed to him, then me, and placed my fingers to my lips. /Translation: I'll be up there, don't say anything about me. / I used my cat like agility to climb to the first couple branches and then jumped onto a high branch where I saw Iruka as Naruto coming through the trees with Mizuki behind him.

"How did you know, that I wasn't Iruka?" He asked. A puff of smoke and Iruka was Iruka.

"I'm Iruka." He said nonchalantly. Mizuki stood up.

"I see. You'd even transform into what killed your parents to protect him." Mizuki scorned. Iruka replied with haste.

"I won't hand the scroll over to someone like you!" He exclaimed.

"You idiot! Naruto and I are the same! If you use the skills in the scroll, you can do whatever you want!" Mizuki exclaimed. "There's no way the kitsune wouldn't try to use the power of the scroll. Unlike what you're assuming. And don't even get me started on that Asura girl. She probably would've killed everyone in the class today if she wasn't stopped. I bet she would want her hands on this too, seeing as she is the type to hold a grudge. She already begged for weapons from me." He said. My blood started to boil. Where was he getting his information from?! And I did not beg. It's not my fault  he just can't resist desu personalities.

"Yeah," Iruka sighed. "The kitsune would do that. But Naruto is different. I've acknowledged him as, one of my excellent students. And Makko, she is possessed, she cannot help it, and she would not have killed those students even if I wasn't there to stop here. But you do not understand, she was the one who told the students to come and get me. Naruto isn't the hardest worker, he is clumsy and almost no one accepts him. They both know what it's like to feel pain in their hearts. They are not a demon and a Kyuubi. There are shinobi of Konoha! There are Uzumaki Naruto and Shironeko Makko!" He exclaimed. I felt a pull of my heart strings. I didn't know he was going to include me into his speech, but I'm sure glad he did.

I saw Mizuki laugh. "Well, whatever. Iruka, I said I would take care of you later, but I've changed my mind." He said, and he reached towards his back. "What the? I had two of these, where did it go?" He exclaimed, turning around looking for his other shruiken. I took this as my queue to jump down and land in my amazing Spider-Man pose. I coughed, getting their attention.

They looked at me, and I put on one of my famous evil smirks, and used a cute voice. "Looking for something, Mizuki-sama?" I asked, pulling the giant shruiken off if my back and discarding my jacket on the ground. He starred at me in shock. And I giggled. "You know, you never should trust a cat. We are /very/ sneaky, conceiving, cheating, creatures." I said as I stood up and tried to look cool as I figured out how to use the damn thing. Note to self. When you meet Tenten, get tips on weapons.

Mizuki laughed and walked towards me. "Let's not fool around little girl, give it to me before you cut yourself." He said, reaching out to grab it. I pulled back, and threw it over hand. Making Mizuki look up, and giving me the opportunity to kick him in the stomach. I pulled a shuriken from behind my neck and twirled it on my finger and he fell to the ground.

"Why on earth would I do that? I heard what you said about me, Mizuki. And as much as that information wasn't true. There is one fact in your logic." I said and I ran over and kicked him again. He flew a few feet away from the giant shruiken and everyone else. "I am about as forgiving as Uchiha Sasuke when it comes to Itachi. Although you don't know what I'm talking about; and frankly, never will." I said as I ran for him again, wielding a kunai in my opposite hand (Shuriken in left, kunai in right). As I was about to throw one, he got up in time, and started to fight back. I threw the shuriken and missed. Damnit, what was I thinking?! He's a Chuunin for kami's sake, Makko! I ducked under a kick and gave one of my own. He dodged it with his arm and I twirled around to give a kunai to the face with my right arm, the one with the full seal. But he caught me wrist and swirled me around so I was now hugging myself with my right arm, while my left was pinned to my side with my other arm, causing the kunai to cut dangerously close into my stomach. That's gonna leave a few marks. He moved my arm, causing what will most likely be more cuts later.

"Seriously, Makko-chan? What do you think you're doing? Give up and I won't have to kill you." He said pulling my arm tighter making me scream. I have a pretty high pain tolerance, but that's only with skin injuries. Now bones breaking and cracking? Sure I can hide it, but that doesn't mean I can't feel it. You can say I have a "glass jaw" so to speak. That's why I'm so good at /not/ getting hit. Because I /can't/ get hit. I screamed louder when he squeezed my rib cage and I heard a loud crack. He laughed and threw me to the ground. I tried to pick myself up, but couldn't. I reached into behind my hair, and I pulled out a kunai, and waited. I have to make this perfect. I only have one kunai left including this one, plus only 3 shuriken left, which isn't a lot.

He grabbed the giant shuriken and walked back over to me., with that creepy smirk on his face that told me he wasn't going to let me live if he could help it. I stared up at him with fear and defeat. I knew I had lost, if only I could take a hit, then maybe, just maybe, I might have stood a fighting chance. But, it's not over yet, and defeated or not, I was going to fight till the very end. He grabbed my left arm and started to drag me towards a half-dead Iruka. As he was about to throw me, I revealed my kunai and stabbed him in the shoulder. He threw me to the ground and kicked me. I flew and hit a tree, landing in Iruka's waiting arms. I clutched my ribs in pain. Iruka was rubbing my head trying to whisper comforting words, and Mizuki walked over, swirling the shuriken. "Both of you. HURRY UP AND DIE!" He shouted, and went to throw it. I braced myself for impact forgetting that right now was the time a certain blonde ninja was supposed to appear. As soon as I thought this, I was interrupted by a flash of orange. Geez Naruto. It's about time. Iruka leaned forward and I grunted in pain. I pushed myself from off his lap. I stood up, well, after three tries, and watched as Naruto stood up for us. I smiled.

"Don't touch Makko-chan or Iruka-sensei. I'LL KILL YOU." Naruto said deadly. Iruka shouted at him.

"You idiot, why did you come out! Run away!" Iruka exclaimed. And I thought to myself, aren't you forgetting someone? "Take Makko and get out of here!"... There ya go chief.

Mizuki laughed. "HAHA, I'll kill someone like you in one shot!" Naruto gave him a deadly glare, and made what I think is ox hand sign.

"TRY IT TRASH. I'LL RETURN THE PAIN A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!" He exclaimed as he stared down Mizuki.

"THEN DO IT! FOX DEMON!" He screamed.

And that's when Naruto lost it. "KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" He screamed, and at least a thousand Naruto's appeared in the woods around us. I caught the attention of one and he came over and quickly helped me to stand.

Mizuki and Iruka looked shocked, and I whispered to the Naruto that was holding me, knowing he would hear it when all the clones dispel. "See? I knew you could do it. All you had to do was try." I whispered with teary eyes. It was one thing to read this in a manga, but when you see it in real life, to see someone have this much love and dedication towards someone to want to protect them this much, especially when that person is yourself, it just makes me want to cry. The clone gave me a smile and we turned our heads back to the fight at hand.

"Wha- what's going on?!" Mizuki shouted. All the Naruto's replied.

"What's wrong? Weren't you going to kill me with one shot?" They all chorused. "Well, then, I'll start, okay?" They said before all hell broke loose.

When all was done and Mizuki was completely bashed in, I walked over to where he was. I bent over and poked him in the face. "You know, if you weren't evil, a whole lot younger, your face not busted in, and not a psychopath, I would say that you'd be totally dateable. Ah, but what a shame, you just had to play with the cats claws. Oh well." I said to Mizuki, well aware he couldn't hear me.

I stood shaking; and saw that Iruka was beckoning Naruto towards him. I watched as he took his headband off and gave it to Naruto. Iruka looked at me. "I'm sorry Makko, I don't have an extra one to give you." He said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"It is fine," I said bending over and grabbing Mizuki's forehead protector. "I'll just take his. He doesn't deserve to wear it anyways." I said with distaste. I grabbed his kunai holster off his leg, and attached it to my own with some difficulty. I grabbed the remaining kunai and shuriken from behind my neck and put them in the pouch, giving me access to my ponytail. When I put my hair back up, I stared at the forehead protector. I looked as it shined off my face in the moonlight, and then wrapped it around my waist, making sure it wouldn't fall off. I looked at Naruto and Iruka.

"MAKKO-CHAN! Let's go! Iruka is gonna buy us ramen!" He exclaimed running towards me. I put my hand up.

"It's fine. I have to go find someone." I said. He looked sad, and I gave him a fragile hug, like I said, glass jaw. Can't take hits. Naruto looked at me with concern.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded, and I felt another tear come from my eye. "You're crying!" He exclaimed, I gave a small laugh, not wanting to hurt my ribs.

"It's because I'm happy you dobe. Now go on, I'm pretty sure Iruka wants to get going." I said lightly pushing him towards Iruka. He nodded and ran off with Iruka. Iruka looked back and gave me a worried smile. I gave a big grin and winked. After they left, I walked up to my jacket and grabbed my phone and entered a new note. (The one written above) When that was done I slowly put my jacket on, and started walking back towards the barn. When I reached there, I grabbed all the kunai and shuriken on the ground and as high as I could reach on the side of the building. You could never have too many kunai. Just look at Tenten. As I was picking up that last one from off the ground, a hand appeared infront of my face. I grabbed it and they pulled my back up. But as soon as they let go, I fell to the ground again.

I didn't even look at the person as they caught me and held me up. I didn't even need to look at them to know who they were. Only one person comes out this late at night to this area. I've been expecting him.

"I've been waiting for you..... Shika-kun." I said, and I heard him give a sigh.

"Why is it that every time I find you out here, you are about to pass out \and \or IS passed out? Troublesome woman." He said. I tried to give a tiny laugh, but squeaked in pain instead. I saw Shikamaru dig into his pocket with the hand that wasn't holding me, and take out a round red pill. "Here, it's a soldier pill. Take it, it will keep you conscious." He said handing it to me. I swallowed the bitter tasting pill and felt my fatigue drift away. But, I still couldn't stand properly.

"What time is it anyways?" I asked as Shikamaru gave up trying to see me walk and just carried me.

"About 11pm, why?" He asked. I gave a tiny shrug and just decided to play with his hitai-ite that was on his arm. (Headband)

"I see you passed the exam." I said brightly. He sighed.

"Well, yeah... it wasn't that hard. And what about you? I can clearly see that headband around your waist. You didn't even go to the exam, what's that about?" He asked. I just shrugged.

"I'd really prefer to not talk about it. Let's just say it's the reason I'm beat up, and that Naruto has a headband as well." I announced. He looked down at me in surprise.

"Well, that's interesting." He said bluntly. I just sighed and shivered. Hey, don't judge. Leather isn't exactly considered the best thing for heat preservation. I curled into his warm just and sighed out a content sigh.

"Why is it you and Naruto are so warm? It's like; you radiate heat, even if it's cold outside. You're like my friends Ben and Jacob." I said softly. He gave out a tired sigh and adjusted his grip on me so he wouldn't drop me, but the sudden movement shoved around my hips, and made my ribs move. I gave out a sharp squeal of pain. Shikamaru sighed.

"And why is it I'm also forced to carry you every time I find you here?" He asked tiredly. I gave a soft giggle.

"I don't know, probably has to do with the fact that the first time, I was unconscious, and you CHOSE to carry me, and right now you can put me down and keep walking, but you CHOSE to carry me so I wouldn't have to hurt myself any more than I already am. You might be a smart guy who only does things that benefit him (*cough* Kyouya much *cough*) and find everything troublesome, but you really are a sweet guy, Shika-kun." I teased.

"Please don't say that. It's troublesome..." He pointed out. I sighed and curled deeper into his chest and gave a purr of content.

"Where are we going, anyways? I haven't been paying attention..." I was cut off by a yawn. I had a feeling though.

"I thought you might have wanted your stuff." He replied. I smiled as we broke from the treeline to see a hill. A certain hill that had a certain single tree. We, well he, walked over to the base of that certain tree and softly set me down. He jumped up to the first branch and grabbed my bag. He hopped down and handed it to me. "You're so troublesome... the things I've done for you..." He dragged on. I gave a soft laugh and looked at my iPod. It was still playing? What the fu- I swear I paused it, what the hell! (LOL! You've been trolled by the Narrator, Makko!)

I put all of my stuff beside me and patted the ground, motioning for Shika to sit down. He sighed as he sat down, and I laughed as I leaned on his shoulder. "Here's another question for you." I asked. "Why do you and Naruto make such great pillows?" I questioned. He grunted, refusing to answer. I wanted to laugh, but my ribs were hurting too much. I groaned in pain, and I saw that there was worry shining within Shikamaru's eyes. I waved him off and slowly stood. "You really should go to the hospital or something." He suggested, and I waved him off again. No way was I going to a hospital willingly. Those places are fucking creepy! Have you ever played the game "The Calling" for Wii? That game made me terrified of Hospitals, ghosts, and school's at night. NOT a fun game; made me very jumpy too.

"I'll pass on the hospital, all I want right now is to find a nice warm bed and go to /sleep/. That sounds like a plan." I said as I walked in circles. Where could I sleep tonight? Not Hinata's, I'm sure her father has heard about what happened. Sasuke is still a creep, and Naruto, is /again/, out with Iruka getting ramen. I looked at the tree and laughed. Shikamaru stood up and gave me a questioning look.

"What now?" He asked tiredly. I gave a small giggle.

"Nothing, it's just that I am practically in the same situation I was in last night. Here injured; with nowhere to go. You're here, and I'm about to pass out. It's just funny to me." I finished. He just nodded. I lied down and stared at the stars, in the same place they were last night. "But this time, I think I want to stay here for the night, kay Shika? No surprise awakenings in stranger's beds. Remember what happened /last time? /" I asked, raising my right arm, causing the sleeve to slip and show my seal. I heard him sigh. And then he mumbled something I didn't catch. I turned to face him to see what he said, but he wasn't there. Sigh. "Forever alone~" I said as I got up and grabbed my bag. Thank you, you ungrateful asshole for leaving me here alone without as much as a goodbye, or at least SOMETHING. I started to walk towards a certain Uchiha's house.

Guess I have no choice. Hiroshi might kill me after what happened today, morning, AND at school. I get nightmares when I sleep in a house alone or anywhere alone for that matter (explain what happened when Shika saw her and she was having a nightmare?), so Naruto's place is out, seeing as he will be with Iruka for the rest of the night. So I guess to Duck-ass' it is~ /Greeeeeeaaat./

*After 30 painful minutes walking trying to find the stupid Uchiha complex*

"AHA! I found it! Stupid Uchiha's and there stupid complex being so hard to find at fucking..." I mumbled to myself checking my phone for the time. "Quarter to twelve. Stupid." I grumbled to myself as I walked up to what I assume was the main door, seeing as it was the biggest house in the complex. I banged on the door, and with no reply I started throwing random curses along with the words 'Sasu-gay, Fucking Uchiha' and a lot of the word 'ass'. After what seemed like forever, (at least two minutes) Said ass opened the door in only his boxers.

"What the hell do you want?!It's ..." He was trying to figure out the time.

"Quarter to midnight and hello to you too, jerks." I said cutting him off, I saw his chest swell up in rage, and I had to hold down my blush. Either he was doing this to spite me, or he was oblivious to the fact that he was standing there shirtless. I am now seriously believing that everyone here /wants/ to get raped. Before he was about to give me an earful, I cut him off for my own good.  "Before you ask anything, put a damn shirt on so I can think straight." I said as I turned around. Hey, he isn't my favourite character, but it's not like he /isn't/ attractive. I strongly believe that all the Naruto boys have hot bods. And here is more proof. First Shika, then Naruto hiding his abs under his shirt, and now a shirtless Sasuke.

Hey, that sounds cool. Shirtless Sasuke. Shirtless Sasuke~

Shirtless Sasuke~

Shirtless Sasuke~

That's almost as good as saying ass. Did you know that is my favourite word? Ass.

Asssssssss...

ASSSSSS...

Yeah. My favourite word~

I stopped my rambling inside my head when I heard him give a huff and he pulled me into the door and shut it. I saw him walk down his corridor and into a room. I turned around and saw a perfectly good couch calling my name. I went and slowly sat down, nursing my ribs. I took off my jacket and stuffed it into my bag, don't want to mess up his royal emo-ness' house. I lifted up the hem of Naruto's (Now ripped and covered in dirt) shirt, and looked at my ribs. I saw one bone almost breaking through my skin, and two on the other side witch were pushed inwards a little bit. /Great. / That will be fun to wait to heal. Because I am NOT going to the hospital. I also saw a few cuts here and there, but that's probably from Mizuki cutting me and being thrown around so much. Well, the dirty shirt wasn't helping any, so I took it off and flipped it inside out, and started to wipe away all of the blood that was on my torso and part of my legs. I had to look away as to not faint at the sight of it.

I heard a cough and I slowly turned my head to see Sasuke leaning against the door frame fully clothed. I nodded at him, and resumed to wipe away my cuts. He sighed and walked over to where I was. I was licking the shirt trying to get some kind of liquid on it, and the shirt was taken away from me, mid-lick. I turned to look at him. "Dude, I was using that." I said, and went to reach for it, when I moved my waist the wrong way, and hissed in pain. STUPID. BROKEN. RIBS. I saw Sasuke's eyes somewhat light up with curiosity, but then again, you can't see anything out of his eyes.

"That's unsanitary; you will only make it worse, dobe." He said, and I shot him a glare from my position of trying to hold my ribs and not hurting them even more. "What did you do this time? Fall out of a tree? I thought cats were supposed to land on their feet." He tried to make a sarcastic remark, and to add to his comment, I hissed at him.

"That doesn't matter what happened to me. All that matters to me currently is fixing me without a hospital, and sleep. And yes, in that order." I said as I reached for the shirt again, only for him to pull it away farther. I hissed in pain again.

"And didn't you just say for /me/ to put on a shirt?" He added as a side remark as he started to walk out of the room. And of course, I couldn't follow. But I tossed a remark to him anyways.

"Well, I /would/ have a shirt on if I /had/ one, genius." I said bluntly. After of what I knew was almost 7 minutes, I slowly got up to see what he was doing. I walked down the hall and looked into the room. He was sleeping! My/Naruto's shirt was discarded in a trash bin, and his shirt was off (again) and he was in bed, SLEEPING. That ass. I walked up to him and did what I would always do in this situation. I sat on him. "What can I do for my ribs, at this hour, without going to a hospital?" I asked, and he just groaned. "I'm not moving from this spot until you answer me. I can't do anything in this condition, so for your own mental health of having to put up with me for who-knows how long, you should tell me." I said and I poked the back of his head.

"Hn." All he replied. I gave a petit shrug.

"You're funeral. And I'm stealing one of your shirts, since mine is in the trash, and I'm getting uncomfortable looking at blood and broken ribs. How the hell am I able to move, anyways?!" I exclaimed. I was getting up and shockingly walking towards his closet, when I pelt a hand grab my tiny wrist.

I turned around to see Sasuke getting out of his bed and over to the closet, leading me. He opened it up, and reached for the bottom, and handed me a shirt I recognized as the black one he wore when he first met Naruto. Damnit, am I really that small compared to these guys? I took a quick peak at Sasuke's torso. Yes, yes I am. "I saw that." I heard him say, and I gave a small blush and shrugged.

"Don't blame me; you're the one walking around with abs, and no shirt on. So blame yourself." I said as he passed me the shirt and led me out of the room. We walked over to what I guessed was a bathroom, and he went into one of the cupboards and handed me a cloth.

"Use this." He said and then walked out of the room, leaving me alone on the bathroom. I looked around, and couldn't help but compare it to the Nara's. This one was blue with black accent's very modern, while the Naras was a polish green, with forest green accents. And the set up was different too. But why am I talking about bathroom arrangements? I shut the door, and locked it. Don't want a repeat of last time. I glared at his shower. EVIL.

I turned on the tap in the sink and soaked the cloth. I wiped the dirt and blood off my stomach, and wiped my face for good measure. I dragged the cloth over the seals on my left arm and shoulder, and saw a faint glow as the water went over it. But when I removed the cloth, the glow stayed. Honestly, I was too tired to care. I wiped down both of my arms, and saw the same thing happen. Whatever. I put the shirt on and saw it was a little baggy on me. Damn, I am small! Why can't I be this tiny in my world! I walked into the hallway, admiring the faint glow coming through the shirt, and on my arm. I started to feel real faint. Why am I so tired? "Sa-Sasuke?" I called softly, and then the room started to spin. I saw him coming out of his room, and rushed towards me as I started to fall. He caught me at the last second, and was staring at my arm.

And as per usual...

Everything went black.

Suddenly I was in the black room again, well, at least the memory of it. I was in The Persian's arms; this was when Iruka had defeated us! Right, I asked him his name, and I blacked out before I could hear anything. I saw him holding me, and then he whispered something so faint I almost didn't catch it.

/"My name is Kato."/ And everything went black again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Safireanddiamonds : Well, that was just tiring.

MarshmallowFaces : Yay! Long Chapters!

Hawkpath: Yay! We started the story!

LyzelGamboa: Yay! Update!

Safireanddiamonds : What is this? a YAY rave?

MashmallowFaces: YAY!

Hawkpath:YAY!

Zabuza: Wtf...? 0.o

Safireanddiamonds : Happy Birthday Uncle Momo!

Hawkpath : .... Uncle Momo?

Zabuza : What the fuck did you just call me?!

Safireanddiamonds : Uncle Momo! MOMOchi Zabuza is your name. So Uncle Momo!

Tsume : Gah! What the hell! Get away from me you little brats!

MarshmallowFaces : Who the heck are you?

Tsume: Why you little- GRRRRR *Growls*

MarshmallowFaces: *eep*

Safireanddiamonds : KIBA!!!

Kiba: Whut?

Safireanddiamonds: Get in here and controll your mother damnit! She's scaring my guests!!

Fugaku : Im dead, so I can't celebrate ;w;

Hawkpath : Don't worry about it! I'm sure Itachi got you a present! *pats on shoulder*

Fugaku : *In corner of woe*

Safireanddiamonds : Now that, was cruel. Funny, but cruel. I like it!

Have a birthday coming up? Post a comment or leave a message and we'll throw you a party!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.2K 36
"But don't ever, and I mean never, hurt my friends and family. I will become the monster you all think I am, ya know." Unexpected thing happen. Her b...
317K 9K 41
(DISCONTINUED) "I don't know if I could change things when I'm not supposed to be here, but..." she started, trailing off before turning to face them...
265K 6.9K 48
It's a Naruhina fanfic!! My OTP! Starts as a fake relationship. Read on to find how it gradually turns into a real relationship. It's cheesy af. ****...
2.2K 120 12
Sorry too those that were reading this.. I've decided to quit writing this. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ She grew up in a loving household, her mother and...