Because of you (Demi Lovato f...

Da tonart

A fanfic about a woman, Justine Stevens, and Demi Lovato. Altro

Because of you
About Justine
At the airport
Up in the sky
Elephants and confessions
Comforter
Open ups and the first goodbye
Back to routine
For a sad little girl
Does she want your help?
The big bang
Silence
Happy reunion?
Little butterflies?
Another goodbye
Should I stay or should I go?
Please don't leave me
Soulmate
Back at home
Start of something new
Hot air
Megan
Old feelings
Time to tell you
Keen disappointment
Bring it to light
Upside down
Show time
Why it is what it is
Thanksgiving (1)
Thanksgiving (2)
A careful start
The perfect date?!

Because of you

9.4K 274 48
Da tonart

Demi

Justine was holding me in her arms, I felt the water of this stupid puddle running down our bodies, our clothes soaking wet.

And I heard her sobs, she was crying and it made me feel helpless and desperate!

D: "Why are you crying? Justine everything is ok! That is just water! It will dry! I am fine! Please sweetheart stop crying!" I felt myself tear up. Justine snuggled against me, I felt her warm breaths on my neck.

J: "I wanted it to be perfect Demi! Our first date should have been perfect! But it was nothing but horrible! I tried my best because that is what you deserve, I guess I am not able to give you that!"

D: "Stop saying that! Don't be so harsh to yourself! Justine this was perfect for me! And it is not over yet!"

J: "How can you say that? I caused an allergic reaction that made you feel terrible, we lost the paddles and we were freezing our asses of out there on the lake. And now this stupid car just gave us the rest!" She was really down. My poor baby!

D: "Listen Justine! The allergic reaction showed me that you really care about me, that you worry and will always try to help me no matter what! The boat thing, and it was actually funny for me, showed me that no matter how difficult it might get in our future, we can go through it together! We will paddle until we reach the safe side again! And the car? Well I needed a shower anyways! And now I got one! I know now that you will always try to protect me when there is something dangerous."

I heard her giggle into my chest and this giggle was the cutest thing ever.

"See? It is not that bad! And in between those wise revelations I really enjoyed being with you! It's just... I look at you and I see the kind of person I want to share my life with. And I know I probably sound crazy but I've never been able to look at someone the way I look at you!"

I saw new tears streaming down her face, her almost quiet sobs getting louder again. I was getting nervous because I thought I told her something wrong. But Justine smashed her lips against mine and kissed me with so much love and trust that I knew we are the perfect match!

She smiled at me and said "I love you!"

Justine

Demi was so sweet with her attempts to calm me down and comfort me. I still hate how this date was so far but I understand and feel every word she told me when we were standing on the sidewalk.

But I really want to impress her with something special. She deserves it and I need to set something up for her!

We decided to go to my apartment anyways. It was the perfect place for a surprise that just came into my mind.

Once we were in the apartment I took a very quick shower and changed into some comfy clothes. I ran Demi a bath so that I had time to prepare everything.

She was freezing and I turned on some relaxing music in the bathroom for her to calm down. I brought her some clothes from me that she could wear after her bath.

Once I knew she had everything she needed I left her alone and walked downstairs to the living room.

Demi

On the drive to her apartment Justine seemed to be happy again. She was smiling and her eyes had their beautiful sparkles back.

She insisted to take a shower first. I was freezing so much, but she was finished after only 10 minutes. Her hair in a messy bun and still wet, she guided me into her bathroom where she ran me a bath. She showed me where I could find a towel and shampoo, kissed me and left the bathroom. It looked nice. Her taste when it comes to decoration is outstanding. There were candles and she even turned on some music.

I laid myself in the bathtub and closed my eyes. What an amazing feeling when the warm water runs over your cold body. I felt my butterflies dance when I was thinking about Justine being here with me. But it was too early for now.

After about half an hour I decided to get out of the bathtub. I dried myself and changed into Justine's clothes. I hugged myself while I smelled her scent coming from the hoodie I was wearing. It makes me feel like being at home, safe and protected.

When I opened the bathroom door there was only silence. I couldn't hear a thing. I thought that she might have fallen asleep, but her bedroom was empty. I decided to go downstairs and what I saw there just took my breath away!

Justine

I couldn't help but smile at her when she came downstairs. She was touched and impressed. That is what I guessed while reading her body language and her facial impression.

I lit all the candles I had in my apartment. And let me tell you, that I love candles and really have a lot. There was only candle light in the apartment. The living room was sparkling and shining. I even made a fire in the fireplace. We could hear the fire crackle and saw the flames dancing. Demi teared up a bit and I found that incredibly cute. She tried to speak but nothing came out of her precious mouth. I just walked towards her and opened my arms to hug her.

Demi

This is the most romantic thing someone ever did for me. And that this someone is my Justine makes it even more perfect.

There are hundred candles everywhere and in the middle of the room there is a blanket on the floor. Lots of pillows are lying around and Justine guides me to this place. She sits down on the floor not breaking eye contact with me.

I feel my knees getting weak seeing the love in her eyes. I sit down next to her and gently kiss her soft lips. Our tongues are dancing with each other playfully and soft moans escape our mouths.

Our breaths getting deeper and she slowly lays me down on the blanket.

Justine strokes my face and kisses my forehead. She softly touches my cheek and pecks them before she carefully pinches my nose.

D: "Hey! Ouch!" I say teasingly and pout at her.

She just giggles before she bites my nose gently!

D: "Owie!"

J: "Oh, do you have a boo-boo?" She smirks at me. "How can I make you feel better?"

D: "Kiss me!"

J: "Where shall I kiss you my cute girl?"

I am blushing by her words, cute girl? I point at my lips and she slowly leans in to kiss me there.

Justine

We are lying here on this blanket for some hours now. The candles are still lightening the room. It is warm and we are holding each other so close that I am able to feel her heartbeat! And I can feel mine. Our hearts beat in the same rhythm. It's the same pace and that makes me satisfied. I have her! I have found the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with! She is so wonderful. I can't let her go, I won't ever let her go!

She is resting her head on my chest while I am stroking her silky hair. I feel that she is almost asleep. But I need to tell her something so I try to sit up. She slowly sits up too and looks at me with a surprised face.

J: "Everything is ok, Demi! I just need to tell you something! It is really important!"

D: "Do you want to go to bed? Are you ok? I...!"

I need to stop her with talking and kiss her. She smiles at me during this kiss and relaxes immediately.

J: "Demi, please just listen to me!

This last year was like a ride on a roller coaster for us! I mean we had a lot of ups and downs. But right at the moment I feel like we left this roller coaster and it was the best idea ever! We don't need a roller coaster ride when we are just honest and open with each other! And I want to be totally honest with you right now!

I love you! I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had. No matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.

I love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you and sacrifice myself for you if need be.

Enough to miss you incredibly when we are apart no matter what length of time it's for and regardless off the distance. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by it through the worse of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple and to never give up on us. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need or want me and never ever want to leave you or live without you! I love you this much!

And here and now I want to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend?"

Demi

I am sitting in front of her. Justine is playing with my fingers and looks into my eyes with all of her love for me and trust in me! I feel like I am melting. Tears of happiness are streaming down my face. Never ever did someone tell me such cute, wonderful, sweet and tremendous words. No one ever touched me the way she did. No one ever gave me this feeling of security.

And with her questions she made me to the happiest person in this universe. I smile at her and try to find the right words to answer her question.

"You are the only person that I can see myself with for all of my days. The only person that I could ever love and take care of. I want to hold your hand through thick and thin, I want to kiss you when you are upset and kiss your forehead to comfort you and cuddle with you to keep you content and protected. You make me feel giddy and I laugh too much around you. Your name brings butterflies to my stomach and when you walk into a room my heart speeds up. Even just thinking about you makes me smile!

Yes Justine! I want to be your girlfriend! I want to be the one that walks with you and by your side for the rest of our lives. I want to be yours!"

Justine

She is my girlfriend! She said yes in the most beautiful way!

I just can't help myself but kiss her! The first time I am kissing her as my girlfriend. My girlfriend that I will protect with my life! I will make sure that she will have everything that she deserves! I will love and support her no matter what!

"Because of you I am finally where I want to be! I've finally found my biggest blessing, my home, my place to stay! I love you Demi! I will always love you!"

And with that I pulled her close, we let go all of our fears and doubts. We forget everything around us. I lifted her up to help her out of her hoodie, before I undress myself and lay her down on the blanket. I smile at her, she is so beautiful. Only looking at her makes shivers run down my spine.

I kiss her again and again and we get lost in each other's embrace and tenderness, sharing all the love we have for each other.

It's done! This book has finally come to an end! I always wanted it to be like it is now. A story of two people that fall in love with each other, but it takes them some time to realize how much they mean to each other! I am honestly proud of myself because I had no idea that I would be able to write something like that! And all the support I got from you was something that really touched me more than once! Thank you all for reading, voting, commenting or writing me!

Through wattpad, through this story I met people that I don't want to miss in my life anymore! People that changed my life because they brought so much happiness and joy! You know who you are! I love you!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.8K 116 15
Vampire Loreen x fem!reader
318K 5.7K 54
A Collection of Demi Lovato Imagines (Short Stories) that allow you to imagine yourself in a relationship or friendship with the pop sensation hersel...
152K 2.8K 35
Imagines of the queen, Demi freaking Lovato !WARNING! Mention of sensitive topics and triggering chapters with inappropriate language and everything...
29.2K 744 17
Demetria fanfiction with Y/N💕💕