What Really happened

By Bonny748

This really happened to me More

First
When It started
his passes
THE FIRST FULL DAY
My feeling
My old friend
Trying to stop the passes
Different stories
Update!
Secret
I think!
Thank you

When I told someone

28 2 0
By Bonny748

So I told someone the day right after CPS found out about it and I was staying at my aunt's house. I went to school with my mom. When I got to school my best friend (not at the time) could tell something was off because I was so close to crying. It was like all of my nightmares came. true. I know that I already saw her as my best friend. So I kept telling people about my sister not about me. She was the first one I told about my old suicidal thoughts, my nightmares, what happened, and my depression. She was the first one I told everything to. She understood that if I missed school that is was something to do with CPS. The day right after I told her she went to California. I felt alone like I couldn't tell anyone about what happened. After two weeks she can back and I caught here up on what happened while she was gone. She asked me if he went to prison and I said no. I think he should though. May 3, 2018 I went over to her house and Her, her sister and I just talked. I feel less alone when I told her because she didn't act like I was week or I wanted this to happen to me. She understood what was going on and she is still supporting me to this day. I was thinking about telling my best friend at the time which just happened to be my neighbor about my problem but I never got the chance because she was alway talking about her boyfriend. She never let me speak so I never got to tell her untell after we fought about how she alway talked about him and that was about a good 5 to 6 months after I told my best friend because my best friend actually let me complain about what ever I need to unlike my neighbor. Plus my best friend is a single Pringle so I don't have to worry about her leaving me for a guy. Sisters before misters.
_______________________________________

-BONNY
- 8/30/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 546K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
50.4K 6.6K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...