Beatrix

By flawsomek

Since the age of ten, Beatrix Delaney has suffered from depression, negligence, and pain. Her parents aren't... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
ยฟQ U E S T I O N S?
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TTML~ONE/TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
SURPRISE๐Ÿฅด
NOW PUBLISHED! GO READ
GOOD NEWS
REST IN PARADISE๐Ÿ•Šโค๏ธ

THIRTEEN

7.4K 434 256
By flawsomek

"Stop being scared and jump," Zane coached while recording Beatrix. She was at the edge of jumping into a waterfall type pool.

"Okay," she said in fear. She took a deep breath and jumped, while screaming at the top of her lungs. Zane laughed and watched as she climbed back up the ladder.

"Now was that bad?" Zane smirked while putting a towel over her.

"It was fun," she smiled. "Just not something I'll be doing again. I damn near drowned."

He chuckled while walking back to the bar close by. They both sat down and Zane ordered a Strawberry Daiquiri.

"Did you talk to the people about the housekeeper?" Beatrix asked while drinking a water.

"Yeah," he nodded. "She won't be a problem anymore."

"Weird ass," she mumbled. Beatrix couldn't help but to think about the strange young woman. "I hope so."

"Oh," Zane said as if he remembered something. "Tatum pregnant ass gotta live with us until she have her baby. I almost killed ya nephew."

"No," she said sternly.

"I wasn't asking," he said with an attitude.

"Well I'm telling you," she shot back. "Choose....Me or Tatum?"

He just shook his head and continued to drink his daiquiri. "Why you tripping? You acting like y'all wasn't just best friends."

"That girl put her hands on me," she said rolling her eyes. "What you mean?"

"I'm pretty sure that Dynasty girl made your life a living hell," he scoffed. "But I see you kept forgiving her."

She looked at her with sadness filled in her eyes and turned another way. "Fuck you Zane."

Zane didn't mean to come off the way he did, but Tatum was his little sister and he was going to always protect and defend her. Truth be told, he'll put his sister before Beatrix.

"Ight, fuck you too then," he shrugged. "Just know you lost yo privileges of getting the D."

•••

Due to Zane and Beatrix little run in, they cut the trip short. It was going on two days and they still haven't said a word to each other. They were now in Detroit, picking up the kids.

"How was the trip?" Faith smiled. "I wish I was invited."

"It was very nice," Beatrix nodded. "Very tropical....I just had good time while it lasted."

Zane sized her up quickly and rolled his eyes over to Tatum who had came with her luggage. "You ready?"

"Yes I am," Tatum sighed.

Beatrix looked at her then back at her mother. "Wait what you say?"

"I said I hope you're staying until you go back to school in February," Faith said raising her voice.

"Oh," she said. "Well that doesn't sound bad, do it?"

"But you not, so..." Zane trailed off. "And the kids ain't staying either."

She mentally rolled her eyes and blew out air to calm down. "I guess I'm not staying."

"I understand," she sighed. "You have a family."

"We ain't married," she said with an attitude while arching her eyebrow. "I'm not staying because I have children who need to be around their father."

"That's how you feel?" Zane frowned. "Ight bet.....co-parenting it is."

"What? You breaking up with me?" Beatrix said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah," he shrugged. "Ain't that what you wanted?"

Tatum smirked and looked at Beatrix waiting for an answer. She couldn't believe he just broke up with her in front of the entire family.

"You're absolutely right," she said.

•••
🎉🎉

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZIGGY AND PHOENIX!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!

"Yayyyy!" Everyone cheered as well as the twins.

"Eat your cake, fat daddy," Beatrix said handing him his own personal Captain America cake to mess in. He just shook his head and pushed it towards Phoenix while she dug in his after messing over her own Minnie Mouse cake.

Everyone laughed and cooed at the twins. All Ziggy wanted to do is be held and away from the crowd. He was just too adorable with his haircut. Her wore black biker jeans and a Gucci shirt with the belt to match and some red 11s. Beatrix hated that she couldn't dress Ziggy up and Zane did. She wanted him to look formal not like how Zane dressed. Phoenix, on the other hand, was snazzy. She wore a black flare dress with a red jean jacket and Gucci flats. Her long curly hair was braided in a half up half down hair style with a crown placed on top.

"They are so cute," Zane's date cooed while touching Ziyanna's hair. She was okay looking; just basic. She was a biracial girl with silky straight hair and big brown eyes. She had a pretty smile with slanted dimples. Her appearance was appropriate. She wore a red birthday shirt and jeans with red 11s and her hair was in a neat side ponytail.

"Thank you," Zane said snaking his arms around her waist. "We'll make some pretty babies of our own."

She giggled and looked back at him. "You think so?"

"Mhm," he said kissing her neck.

Tatiana and Ty was just staring at them while talking shit. Beatrix was starting to get over Zane and she was forcing herself not to care about his new boo.

"I don't wanna hear it," Beatrix sighed. "We're not an item anymore. He moved on and I'm moving on. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Okay then," Tatiana mumbled shaking her head. "Shit just fucked up if you ask me."

As they continued to talk, the twenty two year old biracial girl walked over with a smile on her face. "You must be Beatrix?"

"Um, yeah," she said with a fake smile. "What's your name?"

"Lavender," she said shaking her hand. "Your twins are soooo adorable. I know they are angels."

"Thank you," she said dryly while separating Ziggy and Phoenix's gifts.

Lavender didn't have anything else to say so she stood there a while, taking in Beatrix's beauty. She had loss her gut and meaty arms but everything else stayed. Her hair was styled in middle parted Fulani braids that stopped at her butt. She had on a red jumper and a light blue jean jacket with a pair of Gucci loafers. She had on a full face makeup and long red almond shaped nails.

"Take a picture it'll last longer?" Tatiana mugged Lavender. She only smiled nervously while walking back to Zane embarrassed as ever.

"I don't think your baby moms or her friends like me," she said lowly. "I tried being nice."

"Don't worry about they petty ass," he said waving them off. "They ain't gotta choice but to accept that you my girl."

"Oh I'm yo girl now," she chuckled while sitting on his lap. "You be acting like you don't wanna kiss me."

He shrugged. "It's just weird to me. I still kiss you though."

"Yeah," she said kissing his cheek. "I guess so."

"Daddy," Ziyanna said walking towards them. "Mommy told to ask you if it's okay if I stay with her tonight?"

"She couldn't come over here and ask?" he asked frowning a bit.

"I ask her and she was like she didn't want to make things awkward," she sighed. "She trips me out sometimes."

"Tell her that you can stay," he said.

"Okay but I don't have any clothes over there, you made me send them home."

"Then you just have to come with me," he reasoned. "And she'll pick you up."

"Okay," she smiled while running back to Beatrix. Zane only chuckled and shook his head.

"She really lover her some Beatrix," Lavender mumbled while looking at them interact.

•••

Beatrix waited in her old dining room for Ziyanna to pack her bags for the weekend. She looked around seeing that nothing changed, even her pictures were still up.

"So," Lavender said clapping her hands. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"No thank you," Beatrix smiled politely and turned her attention back on her phone.

Lavender nodded and continued talking. "Zane is taking—."

"Can you wait one second?" Beatrix smiled nervously while answering her ringing phone. "Hello....hi how are you professor?"

Zane came down pecking Lavender lips and frowning at Beatrix as she giggled on the phone.

"Hmmm you're taking me out for my birthday?.....if my schedule isn't packed I'll squeeze you in, babe," she smiled. "I'll call you later on then. I'm picking up my mini me...I'll tell her you said hi....bye."

"Who was that?" Zane said screwing his face up.

She looked at him blankly and looked back at her phone. "Just a friend."

"If ain't Ty then you shouldn't be talking to no nigga," he said seriously. "He better be kept away from my children."

"Yeah," she scoffed. "Is Ziyanna ready?"

"She ain't gone be ready if a nigga over there," he said. "I'm not playing and you know she tells me everything."

"What we not finna do is argue," she said. "I came here to pick up Ziyanna and that's it."

"Should I step out?" Lavender said innocently.

"No," Zane said sternly and put his attention back on Beatrix. "You don't need to be coming in contact with no nigga. You got too much to do."

"If only I was coming in contact with one," she said. "I told you he's just a friend, for God's sake he's my professor. Why would I even do that?"

"You talking to that square ass nigga and you know he been trying to get with you?"

Beatrix rolled her eyes while grabbing Ziyanna's Vampirina backpack. "She'll be back Sunday morning since I got plans for my birthday."

Zane made sure they made it out his secured driveway before going in his room with Lavender he seem to be bothered.

"Zane when are you gone take that picture down?" she asked suddenly while pointing at the portrait of Beatrix and his children.

"I be forgetting," he shrugged while plopping down on the bed.

Every time she asked him, he would give her the same tired response and she was sick of it. She jumped up from the bed and charged over to the canvas and snatched it off the wall. "There you go! Maybe you won't forget anymore!"

"The fuck..." he mouthed while furrowing his eyebrows. "Mane, you betta chill out."

"No!" Lavender lashed out. "Why is that tattoo not covered yet?! Huh?!"

"What's wrong with you?" He frowned while getting up. "You ass is tripping."

"Nah," she said shaking her head. "You don't care about me, Zane. Beatrix is in the picture with everything and you can't accept the fact that she don't want you. But me?! I want you! Why are you chasing after old news?"

"Lavender I'm not about to entertain yo foolishness man," he sighed. "You taking things out of proportion."

"I'm leaving," she said pushing pass him. "Don't call me, text me, don't do shit!"

•••

🎶Issa bad bitch party, you cannot get in
I can take ya man, pass 'em to my friends
I can't shake ya hand, no I'm not your friend
I don't fuck with bitches, I just want some bandz BITCH!🎶

Ty recorded Tatiana and Beatrix dancing to Slide Remix. "The baddest bitches out!"

"So if you got them racks, pussy nigga give me half then
Lemme see them fucking pounds you bringing in
Every time you come around you yelling "Gas in"
But you ain't really getting money your grams go for ten, BITCH!" Beatrix rapped while drinking out a bottle of Chardonnay.

Ziyanna was sleep and it was one in the morning while they stayed up to party. They passed around the bottle of wine and got fucked up quickly.

"I want some dick now," Beatrix slurred while picking up her phone. "Who should I call? Professor Ogilvie or big daddy Zane?"

"First of all Professor too damn bougie and second who wants old dick?" Ty stated.

"I don't know nobody," she pouted. She thought about it and Tory Lanez ran through her mind. She cut him off right after Zane gave her Heaven that night. "Imma just call professor. I don't give a fuck."

She waited to he answered and she felt herself getting wet by the sound of his sleepy voice. "Hello?"

"Come pick me up," she moaned softly and bit her lip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
2.1K 139 19
A story with an ending you didn't expect. There is only so much a victim could take before they...snap! Started: 13th March, 2021 Ended on: 14th Marc...
506K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
801K 46.5K 32
When her ex-friend-turned-boyfriend reappears in her life, Anna must put her hurt and resentment aside to help him survive his withdrawal before he r...