Vampire Academy (Larry Stylin...

By onelifeonelove

Louis Tomlinson's a vampire. On a school field trip he decides he wants a little snack. He finds a curly hair... More

Vampire Academy (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter 1 Mistakes
Chapter 2 Surprise?
Chapter 3 First Hunt
Chapter 4 Master
Chapter 6 That's Your Ex?
Chapter 7 Cookies
Chapter 8 Team Thirteen
Chapter 9 Camping Trip
Author's Note
End

Chapter 5 Let Yourself Soar

14.6K 391 212
By onelifeonelove

Hello dare!

So how is everyone? Good? Okay, good. I can't believe how fast you guys voted! You people are amazing. And this story is #150 for Vampire and seems to be on and off of Fan Fiction. Tanks (comment bellow if you get this joke)! This all because of you guys, and I thank you guys for it. Beware, this chapter has a bit fluff. It might be a little short, I have something a bit big planned for the next chapter. Let's get on with the new chappie though!

~Cherry Blossom

Louis' POV

After Harry finally stopped laughing, we went back downstairs. Unfortuantely for us, Liam was very very mad. That wasn't good. I like to push Liam's button's and all but it's always bad to mess with him. I hope our excuse was enough.

"Where have you been?" he said, rage clear on his face.

"I've been comforting Harry," I said, trying to give an acceptable reason.

"You realize that you guys have missed a lot of training," Liam said.

"But Harry was basically training the entire time!" I say.

"How?" he said, somewhat less angry.

"He gave me a vision, and we weren't even close to each other," I tell Liam.

Liam's face softens. "Harry, you could do that?" he asked, turning away from me.

"Um, just with Louis though. And it was really hard because he was so far," Harry said, not meeting Liam's eyes.

"I need to figure this out," Liam said stroking his chin.

"Figure what out?" I ask.

"Why you two have this bond," Liam replied.

Harry mumbled something, but it was so soft that even my super hearing couldn't hear. Liam didn't seem to notice. I take a look at Harry and he doesn't look so happy. I miss his adorable dimples and sparkling green eyes... Woah, I did not just think like that. Harry's a friend! He even seems like a brother! That meant nothing.

"Louis, Louis, Earth to Lou," someone said. I found the speaker was Harry.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You like phased out," Harry explained.

"Oh," I say. Was I really thinking that hard?

You know I could hear that, Harry thought. Crap. Why are you so afraid of Liam? Harry asked. At least he dropped the subject. I can't believe Liam hasn't told him yet.

"Hey, Liam, Harry and I are just gonna go for a walk," I said to Liam who was still pondering.

"Okay," Liam said, not really paying attention.

"Yeah, we're just going to kill about a hundred people," I say, taking advantage of him.

"Sure," he replied. Harry looked at me in horror. I just laughed. Then I took his wrist and dragged him outside. Many memories and thoughts rushed to me when I touched Harry, but I pushed them away. I didn't need to see those now.

"Are we really going to kill that many people?" Harry asked, terror still lingering on his face.

"No, I was just playing Liam," I say. "You still want to learn how to fly?" I ask, holding my hand out.

"Yeah," he answered, taking my hand. I waited for the realistic vision, but it never came. Harry really did master his powers. It took me like five years to master mine.

"Okay, so you have to jump, alright? Once you jump the rest is easy. It's kind of like teleporting," I instruct him.

"Okay," he said.

"On three," I say. "One." I get into a stance to get me higher. "Two." Harry copied me. "Three!" I jumped up, still holding onto Harry. He jumped too. Then we're in the sky basically floating. 

"We don't have wings?" Harry asked while we were in the air.

"You watch way too many vampire movies," I tell him with a grin. I soar towards the right, still holding Harry's hand. For some odd reason, there were butterflies flitting in my stomach. Our hands weren't even interwined like a couples, yet I had this warm feeling spread all over me that I haven't had for years.

"Louis, I'm scared," Harry said, looking down. 

"Like this," I say. I then soar back to his side.

"Don't let go," he said.

"Don't worry curly, I won't," I reassure him. 

Soon enough we were flying around, not a care in life. Well, if you could call us alive. Finally I got Harry to follow me, he was just too excited about flying. The sun setting and I led him to a lake. It was my favorite place to go. I wanted to share this place with Harry.

"Louis!" Harry shrieked.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know how to land," he answered, panic clear in his voice.

"Don't worry your pretty little mind," I tell him.

"Stop quoting Taylor Swift and help me!" he shouted.

"Ack, you have to scream?" I complained, rubbing my ears. Not like it would help.

"Sorry," he said, barely above a whisper.

"Hold on, curly," I tell him. He basically rides on my back, but I don't mind. Super strength, I can thank. It's not like Harry's heavy, no, but I don't think I could fly and carry him at the same time if I just had my regular strength. I dive towards the ground, Harry hanging on to me with a death grip.

Liam's POV

It was getting late, but Harry and Louis haven't returned. I'm not worried though. Louis can certainly take care of himself and with Harry he's basically unstoppable.

How do I know this information? I've been researching quite a bit. It's just what I do. As the leader, I find out everything. I also know why each person has their powers.

Except for Louis. I never understood why Louis had the power of mind reading. He said as a human, it was actually hard to read people. He couldn't find out a lot by just their face, and I always wondered why his power was mind reading. See, when a human becomes a vampire what they are pretty good at intensifies.

Louis on the other hand, he got the exact opposite. I still have to ask Harry though, just to make sure my intentions are right. The door opens and I see Danielle is in the door way. I give her a warm smile that she returns.

"Hey, what's up?" she asks, sliding into my lap.

"I'm just trying to figure this out," I answer her.

"Those two are a wonder," she whispers in my ear.

"I know," I say back.

"You wanna take a break?" she asks, looking at me straight in the eye. Her brown eyes are serious.

"What shall we do?" I ask.

"You know, you're still so proper, even though it's been centuries," she teases. Her expression softens.

"I can't help it," I say.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" she asks.

I suddenly feel like I need a break. "Toy Story?" I ask.

"Anything you want," she says.

I feel excitement perk up inside of me. "Let's go," I agree.

We leave my office and go to the living room. No one's there, and I figure that Eleanor, Zayn and Niall have already retreated to their rooms. I turn on the flat screen TV and DVD player. I enter the disc and lay down next to Danielle. She covers us in a blanket, even though we don't need it. Even though this is my favorite movie ever, I soon fall asleep with Danielle in my arms. This is all I need for the rest of enternity.

Harry's POV

We have stayed on this lakeside beach for hours. All Louis and I have been doing is talking and laughing. Right now I'm inside Louis' arms. There's a comfortable silence and I take my chance.

"Hey, Lou," I say looking up from my comfortable spot.

"Yes?" he says, looking down at me. His blue eyes meet my green ones.

"How were you as a human? Or do we have to ask Liam too?" I ask.

He laughs at the question. I can see his eyes twinkle and my heart flutters a bit. "No, we don't have to ask Liam," he laughs.

"Then can you answer the question?" I ask, fully serious.

His expression hardens a bit. "Yes, but I don't think you want to hear about my boring old live," he says.

"No, I want to know," I insist.

Louis looks into the now dark sky. "As a human Haz, I didn't exactly have the best life," he says. "I was born on December 24th, 1981. (A/N Don't start hating me here. The year is different for the sake of the story.) Yes, my birthday is on Christmas Eve. I used to live in Doncaster with my mum and four other sisters. I went to Hall Cross School. I actually had to redo year 12."

I start to laugh out loud. Louis had to redo year 12? This is too good. "You should stop laughing, mister. You'll have to keep redoing highschool," he warns. I'm pretty sure my face looks like it's horrified, but frankly I didn't care. Louis on the other hand started to laugh at my face. He has the best laugh in the world. "As I was saying, I had to redo year 12. Why? I'm not sure. I probably partied too hard and didn't get good enough grades. It was such a long time ago. Anyways, I went to college, my aim becoming a drama teacher."

A random question popped into my mind. "Louis, how old are you?" I asked the boy.

"Twenty," he answers with a cheeky smile.

"How long have you been twenty, Lou?" I ask.

"About a decade," he says quietly.

"You're old!" I say, poking his chest.

"Not as old as Liam," he retorts.

"What's with Liam anyways?"

"What do you mean?"

"Everyone seems kind of scared of him, but he just stays pretty calm most of the time."

"I figured this time would come soon." 

"What time?"

"When you find out everyone else's powers," he says, finally meeting my eye. 

----

"We're home!" Louis calls once we enter the house. No one reacts. "You guys can show him your powers now!" he shouts. Three people tumble down the stairs and I see their Zayn, Niall and Eleanor. Liam and Danielle sleepily waltz into the living room.

Suddenly Liam looks kind of angry. "Louis, we don't need to show him now," Liam says.

"No, we do. He asked," Louis said looking Liam straight in the eye. "Niall," Louis said, not breaking him and Liam's eye contact.

"Don't make him use his powers to manipulate this!" Liam said, raising his voice a little.

"Sorry Liam, it has to be done," Niall said. Before I knew it Liam sighed.

"Fine," Liam said. "Let's just get this over with," he sighed.

"Yes!" Louis exclaimed. "You already know mine, and now I might as well explain Niall's. He can predict the outcomes of situations and then change them," he explained.

"You should try hitting Danielle," Zayn said.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Go on, try hitting her," Zayn said. I looked at Liam and he just nodded. Then I looked at Danielle, and she had this big grin on her face. I sent a questioning stare at her and she nodded too. So I threw a punch at her and she evaded it swiftly. I tried another and she did the same. I gave up, I didn't want to actually end up hitting her.

"I know when to flee," Danielle said. "But when I can't flee, I know how to evade," she adds. I nod, understanding. Kind of.

"Eleanor can divert your attention," Niall chirps.

I glance at Eleanor and she has a knowing smirk on her face. I put my hands up in surrender, "Please don't use it on me," I say. The smirk doesn't fade and then suddenly I'm not sure why I'm facing her. I decide to just brush it off and go on.

"What about Zayn?" I ask.

Zayn's usual stone hard face turned into a sheepish grin. "I can create an illusion of burning people if they touch me," he says.

"No way," I say. That's one of the coolest things I've heard. 

"Yes, I can," he answers.

"That's cool," I say in awe.

"Not as cool as Liam's," Zayn says.

I turn to face Liam. "What can you do Liam?" I ask.

He just stares at me for a second. "Follow me," he says. Liam makes his way to the backyard and I can hear the others chatting excitedly behind me. I'm not sure why. We're in the backyard and Liam is just standing in the middle of it. "Sit," he orders.

Everyone sits down on patios chairs and such, but I just take a seat on the grass. Liam is standing a few feet away from me. I watch him carefully. I wonder why he had to go outside to show me. Then Liam gives Louis this look and Louis nods. I can see Louis pick up a pretty big rock. He then throws the rock at Liam. I'm scared, and why would Louis do such a thing? When the rock is about to hit him, Liam puts up a hand and it smashes into a million pieces. And Liam didn't even touch it. Then Louis finds a bucket and fills it with water. He throws the contents of the bucket at Liam. Then Liam does his thing with his hands. It looks very graceful and the water doesn't hit the ground. Instead it dances in the air. I see Liam look behind me and I follow his stare to find Danielle. She blushes and then stands up. She walks past me to be with Liam on the yard. Danielle starts to dance, full of grace. I think it's a ballet. But what amazes me is she dances with the water, perfectly if I can add. Liam then grabs her and holds her up in that way that they do in movies. The water creates a beautiful scene. Everyone starts to clap and I do too. Danielle blushes once agan and returns to her seat. The water then returns to the bucket. Liam then punches the air and there's a burst of fire. He kicks too, and there's also fire. It scorches the grass, but Liam doesn't seem to care. Then the fire becomes air. There's wind and fire entwining themselves. Water is added to the mix and soon the bit of rock. I watched in awe. But soon it disappears.

"Why'd you do that Liam?" I ask, confused why he stopped.

I realize I was too caught up in Liam's perfomance to notice everyone had stood up. And they seemed to be angrily talking to a group a people. One of these people caught my eye. She had greenish eyes and blonde brown hair. I held her stare and before I knew it, she was running at me.

Cliffhanger! So... Can you guess who this mystery person is, that's running towards Harry? And who do you think that 'group of people' are? Bad? Good? Comment bellow. Also loves, I'm asking 86 votes please! 

Thanks to all of you, Cherry Blossom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.5K 31
Louis Tomlinson is the school's nerd. He is alone all the time. Nobody likes him. What will happen when the new guy come to the school? The guy is we...
1.2K 19 5
After his third break up in a year, Louis is wallowing. It wasn't that it was even a great relationship - he just doesn't understand why guys won't c...
563K 18.7K 29
Louis Tomlinson has had a hard life. Always being put down by the people he loved most. His family, friends and even his crush. So what happens when...